Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

HELLO SUNNIES!

2楼

台湾人气作家齐锡麟:韩国艺人具有多方面的才华

韩联社首尔6月9日电 “韩国艺人能歌善舞,演技也很出众,因此希望继续同他们进行合作。”

为了参加第6届亚洲电视剧会议访韩的台湾人气作家兼可米制作创意总监齐锡麟9日在首尔皇宫酒店接受韩联社采访时,做出了上述表示。

曾执笔《流星花园》的齐锡麟最近在制作两部由韩流明星主演的电视剧。一部是由具惠善主演的《绝对达令》,另一部是由Super Junior成员崔始源和东海主演的《华丽的挑战》。

他说,看到韩版《花样男子》后,对具惠善产生了浓厚的兴趣。她在剧中展示可爱活泼的形象,给他留下了良好的印象,因此决定选她为《绝对达令》的女主角。崔始源具有高尚典雅的贵族形象,东海与之相反,有一种刚直无畏的潇洒形象。

台湾人气作家兼可米制作创意总监齐锡麟(韩联社)

电视剧《绝对达令》和《华丽的挑战》有很多相似的地方,都改编自同名日本漫画,由韩国明星担任主演,并在台湾拍摄制作,可以说是亚洲各国携手合作拍成的作品。

齐锡麟说,亚洲各国合作拍戏时,可能会存在一些问题,如要根据各国观众的口味改变题材,存在语言方面的障碍等等,但相信各方合作可以带来可观的乘数效应。

齐锡麟尤其对《华丽的挑战》寄予厚望。他说,这部电视剧有望成为代表亚洲的作品。故事以演艺圈为背景,由Super Junior成员担任主角,因此有望吸引西方观众的眼球。

《绝对达令》和《华丽的挑战》分别有20集,将从今年下半年开播。

齐锡麟还说,希望两部电视剧能在韩国、台湾、日本同步上映。

I think the producer is talking about ABSOLUTE DARLING and EXTRAVAGANT CHALLENGE and the lead actress and actor GHS and CSW as well !

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

hello Sunnies!

Prettywiz, this article in Korean news might be similar news to what you posted. I will just summarize.

http://news.naver.co...&aid=0002476964

Chi Shi Rin is a famous writer and producer in Taiwan and he is currently producing AD and Extravagant Challenge simultaneously. He also was the producer of Taiwan version of BOF, Meteor Garden. He came to Korea for the 6th International Drama Conference in No Hyun dong's Emperial Palace Hotel. He was interviewed on June 10th. He said that "SuJu's SiWon and DongHae and BOF's GHS have high popularity all over Asia. These three people's influence on the viewers aged 14~25 are just ABSOLUTE. If talents like these three people act for out dramas, we can easily sweep not only Taiwan market but also the entire Asian market." He also said that both SUJU members and GHS are adapting very well to the Chinese-speaking production atmosphere and progressing well in their work." He highly praised Korean stars for their professionalism in every ways. He also praised highly their training and deligence to be ready for the task at hand.

He said that 2/3 of Taiwan TV dramas is from Korea. The rest is a mix from Taiwan, Japan and Mainland China. He says that, in a way, Korean stars' popularity sometimes exceed that of Taiwan stars in Taiwan. He also emphasized that both drama (AD and Extravagant Challenge) are original mangas from Japan. Therefore, his two dramas are collaboration of three countries: Japan, Taiwan and Korea. In Japan, the manga production company will be/ holding a big promotional event and the Korean stars will attend. Therefore it will also attract promotion in Korea as well. He says that those two dramas are already a center of news in Taiwan and he has great anticipation. (Reporter Yoo JaeHyuk of HanKyung.com)

So, I guess we will somehow get to see this promotion in Japan? He did not say when that is. Well, we found out that the Taiwan production team has promoted in Shanghai. I hope we hear more and more news....it is good thing that GHS has some friends from Korea working nearby. We all know that DongHae and GHS have been good dongseng/noona/friends for a long time now.

Thanks minjee for putting the AD preview on YT--for a technical ignorant like me, YT is also easier.blush.gif

Hi! Sunnies.

Thanks for all the news and updates. I'm so looking forward to watching AD in August. For those who also miss seeing her on screen, you can watch Win Win eng sub here : http://www.kshownow.net/2011/06/win-win-episode-18-with-english-subs.html or boosayssharingiscaring.com when she was a guest back then and the King and I eng sub as well at dramacrazy.net.

Have a great weekend everyone =D

hello Sunnies!

Prettywiz, this article in Korean news might be similar news to what you posted. I will just summarize.

http://news.naver.co...&aid=0002476964

Chi Shi Rin is a famous writer and producer in Taiwan and he is currently producing AD and Extravagant Challenge simultaneously. He also was the producer of Taiwan version of BOF, Meteor Garden. He came to Korea for the 6th International Drama Conference in No Hyun dong's Emperial Palace Hotel. He was interviewed on June 10th. He said that "SuJu's SiWon and DongHae and BOF's GHS have high popularity all over Asia. These three people's influence on the viewers aged 14~25 are just ABSOLUTE. If talents like these three people act for out dramas, we can easily sweep not only Taiwan market but also the entire Asian market." He also said that both SUJU members and GHS are adapting very well to the Chinese-speaking production atmosphere and progressing well in their work." He highly praised Korean stars for their professionalism in every ways. He also praised highly their training and deligence to be ready for the task at hand.

He said that 2/3 of Taiwan TV dramas is from Korea. The rest is a mix from Taiwan, Japan and Mainland China. He says that, in a way, Korean stars' popularity sometimes exceed that of Taiwan stars in Taiwan. He also emphasized that both drama (AD and Extravagant Challenge) are original mangas from Japan. Therefore, his two dramas are collaboration of three countries: Japan, Taiwan and Korea. In Japan, the manga production company will be/ holding a big promotional event and the Korean stars will attend. Therefore it will also attract promotion in Korea as well. He says that those two dramas are already a center of news in Taiwan and he has great anticipation. (Reporter Yoo JaeHyuk of HanKyung.com)

So, I guess we will somehow get to see this promotion in Japan? He did not say when that is. Well, we found out that the Taiwan production team has promoted in Shanghai. I hope we hear more and more news....it is good thing that GHS has some friends from Korea working nearby. We all know that DongHae and GHS have been good dongseng/noona/friends for a long time now.

Thanks minjee for putting the AD preview on YT--for a technical ignorant like me, YT is also easier.blush.gif

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

GHS fans are so SUPER!!

Currently our GHS is leading the Yahoo Rival with over 2 million votes for month of June.

If Korean producers see that number, they should immediately try to put THE MUSICAL on air very soon!! dry.gif

Also, GHS has over 22% votes and leading in the race to be selected as the actress to invite in the 1N2D variety show. And one person can only vote one time until July and over 12000 voted for her!  I really hope that they ask GHS as soon as possible...I wonder if she can do the show as she is filming AD now. :unsure:

I hope that Korean TV producers also carefully take a look into buying AD for the Korean TV!!  I hear that Korean producers are not that keen on importing dramas,,,:angry:

keke

Thanks Sunnies!!

Guest smdrma

Hi~

Have a nice weekend~

6 Jun 2011 오후 10시 44분

캘빈 방금 절대달령 촬영장에 동이 응원하러 음료수 사들고 ㅠㅠ…..

http://me2day.net/lefejin01/2011/06/06#22:44:08

조만간 지킬앤하이드보러간다아! 친절하게 웃어주시던조승우씨를 무대에서 보는구나..ㅎㅎ마놀린에있는 감자보고싶다..조승우씨에게안겨있다가도 나한테오던 감자 ㅎㅎㅎ헤헤헤헤 나도 멍멍이 한마리 살까나...?

http://twitter.com/#!/hei622/status/79067572967981057

(* 이건 참고로 cheerkoo님! 지킬앤 하이드 공연은 지금도 계속되고 있지만, 조승우씨는 5월 8일에 마지막 공연을 마쳤고, 지금은 야구에 관한 영화를 촬영하고 있다고 해요.)

빅 모델·노(No) 모델 전략 `힘 겨루기`

입력: 2011-06-07 14:29

팬택계열의 ‘스카이’도 빅 모델을 선호한다. 2G폰 시장에서 고급스러운 이미지로 선전하던 스카이는 스마트폰의 대중화와 함께 ‘2위 싸움’을 벌일 정도로 크게 성장했다. 팬택계열의 스마트폰 중 가장 많은 사랑을 받은 제품은 ‘이자르’로 인기 탤런트 구혜선이 모델로 나섰다. 드라마 ‘꽃보다 남자’로 상한가를 치던 그녀의 등장은 여성 특유의 섬세함과 아름다운 디자인을 콘셉트로 한 이자르와 잘 맞아떨어졌다. 이자르는 작년 한 해 25만 대가 팔려 팬택계열에서 나온 모델 중 베스트셀러가 되었다. 작년 한 해 팬택계열의 국내 스마트폰 판매량은 80만 대로 LG전자를 제치고 삼성전자에 이어 2위를 차지하는 성과를 거뒀다.

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=2011060738617&sid=01040202&nid=004&ltype=1

10'Kuhyesun official website Intro movie

2011/06/11 21:46

구혜선 Official site INTRO from wooseokjang on Vimeo. .

http://blog.naver.com/with2s/110110893664

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thank you smdrma!

name='smdrma' date='11 June 2011 - 06:49 AM' timestamp='1307803743' post='17196037']

Hi~

Have a nice weekend~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 Jun 2011 오후 10시 44분=June 6, 10:44PM

캘빈 방금 절대달령 촬영장에 동이 응원하러 음료수 사들고 ㅠㅠ…..

=Just now, Calvin came to the AD filming location with beverages to give cheer for Dong (Jiro) ㅠㅠ…..

http://me2day.net/le.../06/06#22:44:08

(This person must be in the AD staff team and who speaks and writes Korean!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

조만간 지킬앤하이드보러간다아! 친절하게 웃어주시던조승우씨를 무대에서 보는구나..ㅎㅎ마놀린에있는 감자보고싶다..조승우씨에게안겨있다가도 나한테오던 감자 ㅎㅎㅎ헤헤헤헤 나도 멍멍이 한마리 살까나...?

=In a little while, I am going to see Jekyl and Hyde, I will be seeing Jo SeungWoo-ssi on stage. He gave me a friendly smle once. hoho I miss GhamJaa at Manolin. GhamJaa was being held by Jo SeungWoo-ssi and it still came to me as well. hohoho hehehehe Should I also buy myself a dog...?

http://twitter.com/#...067572967981057

(* 이건 참고로 cheerkoo님! 지킬앤 하이드 공연은 지금도 계속되고 있지만, 조승우씨는 5월 8일에 마지막 공연을 마쳤고, 지금은 야구에 관한 영화를 촬영하고 있다고 해요.= smdrma says that Jekyl and Hyde musical continues in Korea but Jo SeungWoo=ssi's performance ended on May 8th. Currently Jo SeungSoo-ssi is reportedly working on a baseball related movie.)

So, this means that this tweeter posted this message before May 8th. I wonder if this person also saw GHS at Manolin when Jo SeungWoo-ssi was visiting Manolin and hugging GhamJaa. GhamJaa is one big lovable and lucky dog with lots of "aegyo". keke I think GHS was coming to Korea from Taiwan almost every weekend since she left for Taiwan to film AD! keke Also, it is my assessment that it is not like GHS to leave her work hanging. She likes to get thing done and not put things off. Manolin's first floor is now her office as we found out before---maybe for GHS Films? Perhaps Jo SeungWoo-ssi was at Manolin to look at editing or monitor his work on Peach Tree??)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

빅 모델·노(No) 모델 전략 `힘 겨루기`= Competition between Big Model or No Model

입력: 2011-06-07 14:29

팬택계열의 ‘스카이’도 빅 모델을 선호한다. 2G폰 시장에서 고급스러운 이미지로 선전하던 스카이는 스마트폰의 대중화와 함께 ‘2위 싸움’을 벌일 정도로 크게 성장했다. 팬택계열의 스마트폰 중 가장 많은 사랑을 받은 제품은 ‘이자르’로 인기 탤런트 구혜선이 모델로 나섰다. 드라마 ‘꽃보다 남자’로 상한가를 치던 그녀의 등장은 여성 특유의 섬세함과 아름다운 디자인을 콘셉트로 한 이자르와 잘 맞아떨어졌다. 이자르는 작년 한 해 25만 대가 팔려 팬택계열에서 나온 모델 중 베스트셀러가 되었다. 작년 한 해 팬택계열의 국내 스마트폰 판매량은 80만 대로 LG전자를 제치고 삼성전자에 이어 2위를 차지하는 성과를 거뒀다. =Pentek's "Sky" prefers to use a big model. In the 2G Phone market, Sky made a big hit, with its sophisticated image, to the point of opening up a 2nd Battle with smartphone users (I am not sure what it means by second battle.!) . Among all the Pentek's smartphones, the one that received most love is the "Izar" which was promoted through the popular talent GHS. GHS, who was at the peak through BOF, and Izar with its unique , beautiful and feminine design, matched very well together. Last year, Izar sold 25Man=250,000 and made GHS the best selling model among all the Pentec models. This past year, Pentec sold 800,000 smartphones domestically and beat LG for the 2nd ranking spot right behind Sam Sung Electronics.

(Yeah GHS!. But it is my opinion that Izar and GHS matched very well and people bought the Izar concept readily not because GHS was at the peak of popularity from BOFonly but because of who she is---multi-talented multi-tasker and achiever. She symbolized to women to believe in themselves and their passion and drive and to go after their dreams regardless of the critics or results. She could also very well be a spokesperson for NIKE----Just Do It!! keke GHS seemed unbelievable in her abilities and accomplishments that she was portrayed as someone coming from another planet--Izar. Do you guys remember that commercial?)

http://www.hankyung....nid=004&ltype=1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10'Kuhyesun official website Intro movie

2011/06/11 21:46

구혜선 Official site INTRO from wooseokjang on Vimeo. .

http://blog.naver.co...2s/110110893664

(This person's blog shows his work as graphic designer who also make moving images and movies. One of his clients is YG. I wonder if he has a hand in helping GHS with her movie?? But there was no mention of Peach Tree.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

http://twitter.com/#!/wjsehd0608

As you know, at times, I read GHS's codi's tweeter.

It appears that she is not adjusting well to being far away from home, family and friends.

Her last tweet says that she cannot stand it--she feels like suffocating...her previous post said that the Taiwan's heat is unbearable to her. So, I am wondering if she is still talking about the heat or something else. At any rate, I hope that her feelings about homesickness and the Taiwan's heat would not affect her being professional for GHS's sake. :vicx:

Wow! I am so glad that SKY izar sales did quite well.. I hope she gets more CFs because of it. I agree with you cheerkoo, it's not just because of the fame brought by BOF but also her all over all image as a strong and talented woman that makes her a good product endorser.

I hope the situation for GHS' codi gets better. She might be really homesick but I hope she gets used to it and be emotionally stronger.

93c829be.jpg

I can only say Jiro likes kids. There was a scene in which he had to work with a kid, his interaction with the kid was quite cute. When the kid has to leave, he even said goodbye to the kid with kiddy voice, haha

Jun 15 09:46 (TW time)

The crew & director whom Jiro is working with are nice. Time control during shoot was good. There would not be overnight shooting unless it’s necessary. And even there’s overnight shooting, everyone would be given enough time for rest before filming resume. This is to ensure that the whole team would be energetic and have motivation to finish the work every day

Jun 15 09:39 (TW Time)

For Jiro, there’s a scene that Jiro needs to be more focus. He still could not do it well during re-take. Thus the female deputy director demonstrated the move to Jiro. He was perceptive and did it well after the demonstration. He’s really a professional (can’t share too much detail as it might spill the storyline, so…  ^^) Have to keep it secret to drive the interests of audience

Jun 15 09:37 (TW Time)

There were not many fans visiting Ku Hye Sun. She is really cute & pretty & got fair skin when seeing her in person ^^ During the short break (between shoot), she would kill time by playing game. Have almost no interaction with Ku Hye Sun, but she would nod and smile whenever we meet. And when her fans visiting her, her interactions with fans were very good! P.S. I have only seen her interaction (with fans) when she gets on & off her car, I haven’t seen her at outdoor scene so I have nothing to share, sorry about that!

Jun 15 09:30 (TW Time)

cre www.weibo.com/absoluteboyfriend

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks meow13 for the update and translation.

I wonder if GHS is lonely on the set as she can hardly interact with her coworkers.

I feel kind of bad.

But I wonder what kind of games she is playing in between.

I remember one THE MU coworker saying that they played card games and GHS won a lot...keke

Thanks again.

knowing that hye sun noona does not interact with others due to language barriers seriously saddens me .. she is a very sociable and safe one should feel very much .. and your country must wonder ... :tears:

Guest summer11

Hello Sunnies!

GHS seems so quiet these days. I guess she is so busy filming. It is so sad that she does have a hard time to communicate with her co-workers in AD knowing how she makes the filming set lively as we have seen in BOF and Magic BTS. It is a good thing that fans visit her in the set. 

I don't know if this is posted here. It is a radio program by Tablo and Jo Jung Rin where Goo Hye Sun and Lee Seung Gi are the guests

cr: yue跃跃

20090321_3b62c1fd8a509d8fe8262Fe-1.jpg

It is almost an hour video and you can see GHS and LSG taking those pictures above in 56:00 or something laugh.gif

Cheerko and meow13 thanks for the translations! smile.gif

smdrma and to all the sunnies thanks for the updates smile.gif

Have a nice day everyone!!!

sue & yonghwa, don't misunderstand, I don't think Hye Sun did not interact with other staff. It was just that the one who posted the tweets didn't interact with her since she is a fan of Jiro. She visited the set for Jiro

some tweets by Jiro

5706e8a6.jpg

It's posted on Jun 14. Jiro said the shooting might have to be done overnight.

Seems he need to be in the water blush.gif

49130546.jpg

This is posted today. Jiro said it's going to be a crying scene

cre http://weibo.com/saiyanjiro

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks meow13 for clarifying about who the author is for the tweeter and that perhaps I did not have the entire picture of BTS.

I know that We all hope that she is having fun and getting along and feeling comfortable at the location.

GHS believes in good working relationship with the coworkers to bring out the best in the drama. I would think she was prepared for the language barrier in some way---she is usually the one to be prepared! She also seems to be returning to Korea every week perhaps to lessen the homesickness and maybe to work on her movie????

I guess I worry as my gut feeling about Strongest Chilwoo was that she did not have a good working atmosphere in the drama --Actor Eric said that GHS hardly talked with him and that during break time, GHS usally talked with the animals and caught insects and threw them at others. keke--she is not scared of bugs or animals----keke

Strongest Chilwoo was not one of my favorites with GHS in it. :(

Summer11!! Woah! you found the entire radio interview with NN5 crew??!! It still is buffering,,,,so I hope that I will be able to hear it soon. I will translate. Thanks so much. It seems to have been recorded on July 31, 2006. So it appears that the NN5 members kept in touch after it ended. The words say: HyeSun and HyeSun's friend Seung Gi. We are ?chin-chin?=(could mean very close or tight as a circle). Famiy~Family~Family~

Thanks meow13 for the update and translation :)

Though there is a language barrier but I don't think that hye sun would have a hard time to communicate with her co-workers in AD coz as you remember one of her taiwanese fans said that she knows how to speak in English am I right? 

I agree with cheerkoo that HS is prepared for the language barrier that is why she accepted the offer coz she knows herself more and at the same time she's also representing her country.  :)

Almost 1 month to go to finish the filming of  AD and we're all excited to watch the full trailer.   :D

Have a good day to all SUNNIES.  B)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hello Sunnies....

Sorry for not being  techno-ignorant...

But if there is anyone who can help me make the Summer11's radio program more accessible, I would appreciate it.

Is it possible?

Mine just buffered all day and night long to no avail...(sad)

If possible, I thank you,

If not, I still thank you for letting me know....