Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Just want to greet all SUNNIES a pleasant day !!!!  :)

Any news regarding GHS new DANAHAN CF? Excited to watch her although her cf will only take seconds. kekeke ... :D  

FIGHTING !!! 

hi sunnies, i read this article in hancinema an interview w/ LMH

(http://www.hancinema...nt=Yahoo!+Mail)

"He confessed, "It's true we have a big age gap but I would like to act with Jeon Do-yeon with her as my older girlfriend". He also picked Son Ye-jin and Lee Min-jeong as the actresses he worked best with."

am very pissed on what he answered...he doesn't know where to give or express his gratitude..

i think KHJ is way better on him now in terms in all aspect...

before i am just a silent reader here and whispering thank you to everyone here but now i need to release or vent my anger LMH ( or should i say Disappointed on him)

hi guys sorry if i posted it wrongly as am not used in replying here am just a grateful silent reader in every single updates you posted here

Guest janmaloy

(Thanks first_snow! Just summary: This must be an article from the summer. Sorry for cutting your post.) Maxmovie reporter Kim is ranking the summer movies based on number of people who viewed the movie=those who bought the tickets. (Personally I think this ranker forgot to consider the fact that GHS's movie was not played in many theaters. I often heard DC complain that her movie was hard to find and that it did not even play at consistent times. That is unfortunately the tragic fact of being an independent, low-budget and artsy film. I think it is true everywhere.) For the Big Bang's Top fans, his movie was viewed at over 30% rate and came in second. This reviewer also pointed out that GHS's movie was promoted and publicized so much but the viewership was low. (Well, my thought is that GHS only has room to improve from now on. FIGHTING!!)

MMKJUJHJHBI

IJYJJULKYHK,

OLJUTJ

JLOUL

J;-

J;PTY

H[;I

GHOP

GLU

I;HIU

I;.U

YIKYI]IU'I

OIK KLIUTP

, YNU8K TB UIKJK HMUJ

CDSCAEDC |]

|BVTRHB

BGYJNHUL,P

KMHGYNJ N ,L;KYUJN NBHJT6IK,OKB

\'UJHTFRIKO[

'.

Guest susAmerica

Thank you jorien for your post below. dramalovers26, these pix are old THE MU pix when the crew went to Neverland in Korea.

name='jorien' date='20 January 2011 - 12:01 AM' timestamp='1295499677' post='16847263']

2011.01.17 15:34

사전제작 드라마 "더뮤지컬" 보조출연자를 모집합니다!

Pre-production drama THE MUSICAL is recruiting extra-casts/help.

제목 : 더뮤지컬=Title: THE MUSICAL

주인공 : 최다니엘, 구혜선, 박기웅, 옥주현=Starring Choi Danial, GHS, Park GhiWoong, Ok JooHYun

보조출연자를 구합니다!=We are recruiting extra for the drama!

http://cafe.naver.com/castingshop/54365

*quoted image*

으이구~지금까지 뭐하다가..아까운 2010년 하반기 시간들~미국 브로드웨이 로케이션은 택도 없겠지

This is comment from a DC member: Aigo~What were they doing all these time?...Losing all that precious latter part of 2010~I wonder if they will really go to America's Broadway--No Way.

================================================================================

Below are tweets from people who saw GHS. DC members think that, amidst filming for THE MU, GHS is working on producing her movie. GHS the busy bee!!!

출판사 사무실에 구혜선님이 오셨어요! 촬영 장소 섭외때문에 제작진분들과 함께 둘러보러 오신 것 같아요.

GHS-nim came to the publishing office! It seems like she is looking for a filming location and came with other producers.

출판사 사무실에 구혜선님이 오셨어요! 촬영 장소 섭외때문에 제작진분들과 함께 둘러보러 오신 것 같아요.

— 보리출판사 (@boribook)

January 20, 2011

오늘 구혜선이 회사에 왔댄다. 안 보고 그냥 셔틀 표 사러 나갔었는데 사람들 얘기 들어보니 보고 갈걸 그랬나보다ㅋㅋㅋ 다들 신나게 얘기하시네.

I heard that GHS came to our office. I had to go out and get shuttle tickets and missed her. Listening to all the people talk about her, I should have stayed at the office to see her before leaving.kekeke They are all talking about her so excitedly.

오늘 구혜선이 회사에 왔댄다. 안 보고 그냥 셔틀 표 사러 나갔었는데 사람들 얘기 들어보니 보고 갈걸 그랬나보다ㅋㅋㅋ 다들 신나게 얘기하시네.

— Jeongha, Yun (@maemukii)

January 20, 2011

경기도 파주시 보리출판사=GyungGhi-province PaJoo-city BoRi(=Barley)Publisher Co.

http://www.boribook.com/introduction

cr: Goddessku DC

=======================================================================================

goddessku of DC found out that another person who follows GHS on tweeter is KBS announcer (a reporter) Park HanByul. (I wonder if GHS stopped writing on her tweeter since late November of last year because so many reporters and media personnel follow her and report everything she says on the internet and paper. ???)

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=118860&page=1&bbs=

=======================================================================================

오. 구혜선 씨가 지금 우리 사무실에 와 계심

-_-* 여자 연예인 눈 앞에서 본 건 처음이야! ;ㅅ; 얼굴 진짜 작구나.. 여자 연예인들은 얼굴 진짜 작구나 . . . . . . . .

우왘 RT @cosmic_razio: 오. 구혜선 씨가 지금 우리 사무실에 와 계심-_-* 여자 연예인 눈 (cont) http://tl.gd/894s4l

— JY (@JYvvvv)

January 20, 2011

Guest susAmerica

오. 구혜선 씨가 지금 우리 사무실에 와 계심

-_-* 여자 연예인 눈 앞에서 본 건 처음이야! ;ㅅ; 얼굴 진짜 작구나.. 여자 연예인들은 얼굴 진짜 작구나 . . . . . . . .

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=118875&page=1&bbs=

Thanks to natali and goddessku, we got a fan account from one of the tweeters of the BoRi Publishing Company.

Oh, GHS-ssi is in our office right now. It is the first time that a female celebrity is right in front of my eyes! Her face is really small. All the female celebrities seem to have small face.

Guest teresita

HELLO SUNNIES!

Once again SUE THANK YOU FOR ALL THE TRANSLATION.

Im really ecstatic that GHS is active once again.

But SUE isn't PARK HAN BYUL an actress isn't she the girlfriend of SE7EN unless there is an announcer from KBS that name then im glad that she is with friends with people from KBS still

Guest susAmerica

HELLO SUNNIES!

Once again SUE THANK YOU FOR ALL THE TRANSLATION.

Im really ecstatic that GHS is active once again.

But SUE isn't PARK HAN BYUL an actress isn't she the girlfriend of SE7EN unless there is an announcer from KBS that name then im glad that she is with friends with people from KBS still

I know, right? But, according to goddessku, Park HB is a man who is a KBS announcer. :D

Guest susAmerica

"He confessed, "It's true we have a big age gap but I would like to act with Jeon Do-yeon with her as my older girlfriend". He also picked Son Ye-jin and Lee Min-jeong as the actresses he worked best with."

am very pissed on what he answered...he doesn't know where to give or express his gratitude..

before i am just a silent reader here and whispering thank you to everyone here but now i need to release or vent my anger LMH ( or should i say Disappointed on him)

hi guys sorry if i posted it wrongly as am not used in replying here am just a grateful silent reader in every single updates you posted here

Thank you for your post. I actually saw the MBC TV program from which this article was written. I was also somewhat sad/upset that he did not mention GHS. My own personal and most likely wrong theory is that GHS treated him too much like a little brother and teased him a lot on the set and when they were doing BOF reunions and promotions. If you remember BOF BTS, she kind of referred to him as "weak" that he could not hold her properly, she called his face too fat in a Japanese photo session (I remember seeing LMH's expression on that bts and he did not look very happy about that), and she once told a reporter that she can talk very well with LMH because LMH has a very "feminine" side to him. GHS was actually complimenting him for being so personable and for being such a good listener and making her feel so comfortable when she herself does not open up so easily. But I guess it could be a taboo to be called feminine in Korea when you are a man. In the TV program which focused a whole hour on LMH, he and his male friends Jung IlWoo and Kim Bum) emphasized how LMH has become more 'Manly' since BOF. (LMH is also working out a great deal to prepare for his role in an action drama called CityHunter?) He also said that, in pictures and screens, his face appears big but many people have told him that his face is actually very small in person. (keke, Koreans in Korea love small faces.) He also mentioned that he likes the fact that he has a personality that is very personable, which is what GHS said about him. (Perhaps he does have some gripes about how GHS dealt with him???? kekeke But, GHS recognized all that is good in him about his personality, how good he is as a friend and that he is a good actor. GHS asked him to appear in her movie which he flatly rejected. :phew: )

HELLO SUNNIES!

SUE THANK YOU FOR GIVING US YOUR OPINION ON THAT MBC PROGRAM.A lot of MINSUN/JOONDI fans were really hurt by that interview because we all know how HYESUN treated him so well during their BOF DAYS.She seldom says anything about MINHO but whenever she says something she is very appreciative of him she might have said that he had fat face but it was because she cares for him that was for his own good.I think it goes for every ASIAN MEN they don't want to be called feminine.When he refused to appear on GHS MOVIE i got upset too but i shrugged it off because he has his own reason why he didn't what to.But not including GHS name on his answer for that question. was really kind of an insult for GHS and we are really upset at him because she acted well with him on that drama.He even won his first acting award from BOF so in my opinion as what a sayinG goes GIVE CAESAR WHAT IS DUE FOR CAESAR!

Good evening Sunnies! As a lot of you know, I'm a long time fan of GHS from her Nonstop 5 Days, so I've been following her career for quite awhile now, and just so you know this is coming from someone who really admires and is a great fan of GHS, not only as a professional, but as a person and as a human being. In response to LMH's answer to his favorite actresses: I'm sorry, I have to say that I felt very sad that he would answer in this fashion. Don't get me wrong. I don't have anything against him, in fact from all accounts, including GHS herself who said he has a big heart and always tries to make people comfortable, he seems like a great guy and is a wonderful actor. However, GHS was the main actress in BOF who he filmed most of his scenes with, and for him to mention Lee Min Jung over her, and then recognize Son Ye Jin as his other favorite actress, was a little hurtful to me. For whatever reason he said it, as a fan of GHS, I feel as if he insulted her. That being said, everyone, my feeling is, and I've said this before, is that I really believe, deep down inside, that they are in fact friends, but his agency has something to do with how he answers interview questions, and with so many people making assumptions about their relationship, he has to "lay low" when it comes to her. She said in another interview that she also has to be careful because every little scandal or incident could affect his career. Do you remember that? The Minho that has shown himself to me and certainly the GHS that we all know and love would not purposely hurt one another in public. So I think this is "just one of those times" when we just have to take his answer with a grain of salt, and give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm ready to move on and see her act with Choi Daniel, who she seems to have a very comfortable relationship with, and with WuZun, who is adorable and with whom she seems to have great chemistry with. As fans, we really don't know the whole truth of things that happen, but all we can do is give our support, as I will continue to do, and wish them the best!!! :)

marjkisstherain, i read this on yahoo news too...

i know what u felt...

i am also feel terrible that he didn't mention GHS as his best co-worker...

i still can accept if he mentioned Son Ye jin, but..Lee Min Jeong???? why should be her?

i don't know he just express his true feeling or just don't want to make any gossip...

hello to everyone!!!

sue, hands down!! thank you.. ^_^

such a delight reading Ku Hye Sun's answer.. I'm just glad that what she has now, she's simply enjoying it, period.. it may really do look like her plate is full BUT taking a good look at it, atleast she's not wasting her time and she's making the most of her NOW.. such an inspiration to everyone.. especially to me who still has time but most often waste it! hehe.. I feel like everytime I read Hye Sun's interview that she wants to challenge me to get up and move.. such a wonderful boost she's giving everyone! and to say that she's content, seems far fetched but I guess one is content when every hour is spent doing what you love most.. lovely..

I'm looking forward to both THE MUSICAL and ABSOLUTE DARLING.. I'd definitely do a recap on couch kimchi if it does air.. well, IT WILL and I hope soon..

enjoy the rest of your time, well!! take care ;)

Guest susAmerica

Quick Correction:

The KBS announcer who follows GHS on tweeter is KIM hanbyul, not park hanbyul.

Sorry about that.

Also, did you notice that even though GHS has not tweeted since the late November, her tweeter followers are nearing 100,000 in numbers? :P

marjkisstherain, i read this on yahoo news too...

i know what u felt...

i am also feel terrible that he didn't mention GHS as his best co-worker...

i still can accept if he mentioned Son Ye jin, but..Lee Min Jeong???? why should be her?

i don't know he just express his true feeling or just don't want to make any gossip...

yeah... me too can't take his answer...it's been days that i read that in hancinema and still i can't get over it ..if he has the memory to remember lmj( wait am not aginst her she is good also) why did she forget khs who has made the greatest infact in his career .. am also a fan of lmh and their "couple team up"

it's just that am sure he has a reason but still his reason for me is till not valid...

Thank you for your post. I actually saw the MBC TV program from which this article was written. I was also somewhat sad/upset that he did not mention GHS. My own personal and most likely wrong theory is that GHS treated him too much like a little brother and teased him a lot on the set and when they were doing BOF reunions and promotions. If you remember BOF BTS, she kind of referred to him as "weak" that he could not hold her properly, she called his face too fat in a Japanese photo session (I remember seeing LMH's expression on that bts and he did not look very happy about that), and she once told a reporter that she can talk very well with LMH because LMH has a very "feminine" side to him. GHS was actually complimenting him for being so personable and for being such a good listener and making her feel so comfortable when she herself does not open up so easily. But I guess it could be a taboo to be called feminine in Korea when you are a man. In the TV program which focused a whole hour on LMH, he and his male friends Jung IlWoo and Kim Bum) emphasized how LMH has become more 'Manly' since BOF. (LMH is also working out a great deal to prepare for his role in an action drama called CityHunter?) He also said that, in pictures and screens, his face appears big but many people have told him that his face is actually very small in person. (keke, Koreans in Korea love small faces.) He also mentioned that he likes the fact that he has a personality that is very personable, which is what GHS said about him. (Perhaps he does have some gripes about how GHS dealt with him???? kekeke But, GHS recognized all that is good in him about his personality, how good he is as a friend and that he is a good actor. GHS asked him to appear in her movie which he flatly rejected. :phew: )

hi i knew that or those interview or instances coz am a die hard fan of both of them...yes he maybe a reason but i dont find it valid or reasonable enough ( well i guess am more of fan of khs than him hehheheh)

coz i don't find anything wrong in every statement that khs sited coz in reality is true khs is more manly in terms of habits or mannerism....hehehehhe ( coz our idol is a super woman she does everything right....?)

anyway still we cant come up why did he stated that or the reason behind that it's just that am kind disappointed too just like anyone here... but i hope their friendship is doing well still

thanks

HELLO SUNNIES!

SUE THANK YOU FOR GIVING US YOUR OPINION ON THAT MBC PROGRAM.A lot of MINSUN/JOONDI fans were really hurt by that interview because we all know how HYESUN treated him so well during their BOF DAYS.She seldom says anything about MINHO but whenever she says something she is very appreciative of him she might have said that he had fat face but it was because she cares for him that was for his own good.I think it goes for every ASIAN MEN they don't want to be called feminine.When he refused to appear on GHS MOVIE i got upset too but i shrugged it off because he has his own reason why he didn't what to.But not including GHS name on his answer for that question. was really kind of an insult for GHS and we are really upset at him because she acted well with him on that drama.He even won his first acting award from BOF so in my opinion as what a sayinG goes GIVE CAESAR WHAT IS DUE FOR CAESAR!

hi

"GIVE CAESAR WHAT IS DUE FOR CAESAR! " TRUE INDEED......

Oh wow lots of reactions from LMH's recent interview..I do admit I was disappointed....but I felt :D when I saw her twitter update! thanks sas! I was so happy when I opened my twitter and saw Hyesun update her twitter with pics!! YAY!!! I like the style of her short hair than before~~is it me or she lost weight?!?! anyway I'm so happy she updated her twitter! She looks pretty as always! I wonder if she'll reply Choi Daniel's tweet to her from a couple of days ago :D I hope there's more and more posts from her!

sas, long time no talk~~~ I'm not sure if it's my comp but I can't see the pics u posted~~~ anyway here it is again :)

21.1.11 Twitter update

hsjantweeet.jpg

hsjantweeet1.jpg

cr:koohs@twitter

Jee thank you for the pic. agree wit you Ghs looks pretty as always :)

@koohs 혜선은 안변하네^^이뻐요~

@koohs 혜선은 안변하네^^이뻐요~

— KIM KI BANG (@kimkibang)

January 21, 2011

새벽에 구혜선 볼수있을까? 두근두근

http://twitter.com/vampsholic/status/28405084224229376

구혜선 드라마 뮤지컬?이란 이름이라던데 하여간 촬영하러 여기에온대요 새벽에^▽^ ;;

http://twitter.com/vampsholic/status/28407547664797696

넹ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 저 여기서 묵고 가요^▽^)/ 근데 과연 올지는‥‥‥ 일단 촬영일정은 잡혀있대요~

http://twitter.com/vampsholic/status/28408371115720704

와핫 나 구혜선씨 좋아하는데'▽' 왔음 좋겠당

http://twitter.com/vampsholic/status/28408537969332224

Cr goddessku

Guest susAmerica

pink fairy and minjee!

Thank you for GHS's tweeter!

What a nice way to wake up to a cold day with another pile of snow to dig out.

GHS's tweet: Aigo,,,It is cold. I am glad to see you. It is the New Year.

goddessku posted tweeter response from the Master (Kim KiBang who was the porridge owner of BOF) @koohs 혜선은 안변하네^^이뻐요~

HyeSun, You do not change^^You look pretty~

@koohs 혜선은 안변하네^^이뻐요~

— KIM KI BANG (@kimkibang)

January 21, 2011

goddessku also posted the news article that came out after GHS's tweet:

구혜선, 화장이 어울리지 않는 깜찍 미모 '민낯 종결자'

티브이데일리 기사전송 2011-01-21 18:04

I did not bring over the article, but TVeDaily reporter Kim wrote that people are commenting how she looks even better without any make-up. The top pix of GHS has some make-up but the bottom one does not. The one with make up make her look kkamjjik=clever and cute. The one without any make-up make her look so pure and innocent.

goddessku also found these tweeters: it really is true that THE MU is filming again. I hope it is over before Feb.

새벽에 구혜선 볼수있을까? 두근두근

Would I really be able to see GHS at dawn? My heart is beating so fast.

http://twitter.com/vampsholic/status/28405084224229376

구혜선 드라마 뮤지컬?이란 이름이라던데 하여간 촬영하러 여기에온대요 새벽에^▽^ ;;

GHS's drama called Musical? Anyway, they are coming here to do film shooting at dawn^^

http://twitter.com/vampsholic/status/28407547664797696

넹ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 저 여기서 묵고 가요^▽^)/ 근데 과연 올지는‥‥‥ 일단 촬영일정은 잡혀있대요~

Yeah kekeke I am staying put right here^^/ But, is she really going to come,,,But it has been confirmed that the film crew is coming~

http://twitter.com/vampsholic/status/28408371115720704

와핫 나 구혜선씨 좋아하는데'▽' 왔음 좋겠당

Woah I like GHS-ssi. I hope she comes.

http://twitter.com/vampsholic/status/28408537969332224

kekek Have a great day Sunnies!!! jorien!! Thank you for the tweets!!!