Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Thanks @kooswan!!

It is a book; seems more like a collection of her music and songs in musical score format? It contains 30 of her compositions! I hope I can get one in USA.

Person above wrote a forward recommendation in her book: I think it is the author or the publisher of the book that Koo wrote a forward recommenation, Daily Bible Verse with drawings. I also heard in dc-ghs that Koo recently also wrote another forward recommendation for yet another book...someone who is an artist and who wrote a book for the aspiring little artists. 

#구혜선 . ‘삶을 즐길 줄 아는 그녀, 구혜선!’ 지인 감독의 소개로《매일 성경 필사》라는 책의 추천사를 받게 되며 배우 구혜선과 인연을 맺게 되었고, <구혜선 집> 시리즈 첫 번째 책,《구혜선 악보집》출간까지 이르게 되었다. 몇 번의 만남을 통해 그동안 단순히 알고 있던 ‘배우 구혜선’, ‘영화감독 구혜선’, ‘작가 구혜선’을 넘어 ‘인간 구혜선’을 발견하였다. 버스를 타고, 매번 같은 옷을 입고 회의에 나타나는 소박하고 털털한 사람. 얼굴보다 마음이 더 예쁜, 겸손하고 상대방을 배려할 줄 아는 따뜻한 사람. 소신과 주관을 가지고, 자기가 하고자 하는 일을 즐기면서 추진하는 멋진 사람. 《구혜선 악보집》출간을 위해 수록된 30곡을 들으면서, 왜 사람들이 그녀를 팔방미인이라 부르는지 공감하였다. 자기 한계를 긋지 않고 끊임없이 도전하는 모습, 실패를 두려워하지 않고 긍정적으로 수용할 줄 아는 자세, 무엇보다 음악 안에 담긴 그녀의 진심과 순수한 감성은 대중적으로도 가까이 있음을 느낄 수 있었다. #구혜선집 #시리즈명 #더디퍼런스 #악보집 #피아노악보 #피아노악보집 #기타악보#기타악보집

"She knows how to enjoy life. GHS!"  Through a director whom I know, GHS wrote a forward for the book, <Daily Bible Verses> and I also got to know GHS. Since then, we have come this far:  <Goo HyeSun House/Collection> first of the series, <<GHS Music Book>> (I am not sure what this means. Maybe 2 books? One is a collection of her music and another one GHS House/(or Collection) which is mentioned as a series?? Not sure.OMG, but I have been so wanting her to write again!!!)   I simply knew her as actress GHS, director GHS, author GHS, but I got to meet her few times and discovered the person GHS. She would come to our meetings by bus, often wearing the same clothes. She is down to earth and plain and simple. She is even more pretty in mind, respectful and considerate and warm person. She is a cool person who enjoys what she pursues; she has conviction and she knows who she is. While publishing ((GHS Music Book)), I realized why people refer to her as talented in all direction. She does not set limits/boundaries and always challenges herself. She is not afraid of failures and has a strong and positive mindset. More than anything, I felt that the sincerity and the honest sensibility of her music is easily approacheable by the mass public. 

=====

Thanks again for yet another IG pix of Koo...They are having dinner together. Yum EunCho is a recorder performer. Here is one of her YT clip:  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

NIcely packaged Koo birthday presents:

Thanks to Evergreen:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=139834&page=1

Thanks @kooswan

It appears that Koo's music scores are going on sale. For those who buy, they will also get 2 oher piano/guitar scores for "April" and "Would We Have Been Happy? free.

DC-GHS also mention that Koo is also publishing collection of her scenarios and AhnGoo House book series. (keke--many dc fans think it will be about their pets. keke Would love anything by Koo..maybe her husband will collaborate. keke!! Oh Happy Day.)

Tomorrow is Nov 9th, Koo's Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Koo!!!

Live, Love and Laugh Real, Real, Real Long and Prosper!!! Always!!!

God bless you and all your loved ones.

• Like 7

AnnyeongHaseyo Sunnies,

Whooaaa, what a cool surprise to see GHS's new book releases.  I feel that in her own way she's connecting with her fans

by the timing of the release- it's like a present to her fans - she has done this before :wink:   So excited to get the books- I hope

international fans will be able to.  Hey Sunnies out there - those that can play piano (sis @Carmel ) or other musical instruments,

try to learn Sun's pieces and maybe next year for her BD, we can have recordings/videos of Sunnies playing her songs- I''ll practice

singing her songs in Korean- Haha :tongue:     We'll do it - it'll be fun !!!

Thanks sis @kooswan for always finding/bringing the latest news of Koo :wub:   Thanks sis @cheerkoo for your translation of the 

forward recommendation of Koo's new book- the writer describes very well of the Koo that we so love.

Happy Birthday to you, Hye Sun-ssi,  Have a happiest of a Birthday with your love ones.   

May the coming year bring you health, contentment and peace.  God Bless!

• Like 7

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=139845

Evergreen of dc-GHS took pix of all the wrapped up gifts and the flower basket while waiting for YG personnel to pick them up. "On Koo's Birthday, we congratulate you with all our hearts. Always be healthy and happy." YG told her that delivery will be done asap as Koo has a personal schedule today.

Thanks to Evergreen and Thanks to all the Sunnies.

• Like 6

Guest Carmel1

To Koo,

Happy, happy birthday and may you have many,many more to come.  Hope you have a wonderful day with your family and friends.  

Wishing you great success, good health and happiness forever. Cheers!

18 hours ago, cheerkoo said:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=139845

Evergreen of dc-GHS took pix of all the wrapped up gifts and the flower basket while waiting for YG personnel to pick them up. "On Koo's Birthday, we congratulate you with all our hearts. Always be healthy and happy." YG told her that delivery will be done asap as Koo has a personal schedule today.

Thanks to Evergreen and Thanks to all the Sunnies.

can we post it on social media?

• Like 2

@Arinan27,

I am not sure...maybe you can ask to dc-latte---under her pix?

I have a feeling that Koo may not post in her IG.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=139848&page=1

Gifts were delivered to Koo on the 10th by YGsupport person due to Koo's schedule on 9th.

sorry, I cannot bring over the email.

Latte posted the email sent for confirmation of delivery of gifts.

Koo received gifts with such care and gratitude, Koo wanted us to know that fans's support give her a lot of strength and that she is sincerely grateful. and that she wanted the YG support person to please relay her sincere thanks and message.

YG support person also thank the fans for thinking of Koo on her birthday and to please continue to give her support in her future activities.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, cheerkoo said:

@Arinan27,

I am not sure...maybe you can ask to dc-latte---under her pix?

I have a feeling that Koo may not post in her IG.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=139848&page=1

Gifts were delivered to Koo on the 10th by YGsupport person due to Koo's schedule on 9th.

sorry, I cannot bring over the email.

Latte posted the email sent for confirmation of delivery of gifts.

Koo received gifts with such care and gratitude, Koo wanted us to know that fans's support give her a lot of strength and that she is sincerely grateful. and that she wanted the YG support person to please relay her sincere thanks and message.

YG support person also thank the fans for thinking of Koo on her birthday and to please continue to give her support in her future activities.

ok i will ask personally.

that's Koo, she always have her own way for thanking her fans and people who always support her.  hope she like the bday present.

hope she can choose her next project wisely. in acting , directing or turn in to writer again will always suport her. and i miss her writen, Tango always be my fave . hope in her next novel , she will publish english version too for international fans.

Good Luck for everything Koo and stay healthy and happy with your husband and soon become mommy too, Amennnn.

• Like 6

Koo's new IG!!!

Did you see?

I saw the meaning through DC-GHS.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=139851&page=1

Evergreen who packaged the gifts put above sticker on one of the boxes. Evergreen says that this is Koo's way of thanking her fans for the gifts. The sticker says " You are as beautiful as a flower. Thankful for you." 

I am so Thankful for you Koo. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!

Thanks to dc-Koo for telling us what her IG pix mean.

I think it is so cool and so considerate of Koo not to take pix next to all the gifts that we sent her..like some celebs do. Daebok!!

• Like 5

So sweet of khs.Hope next year we can give her more meaningful gifts.wish she would post pic of her wearing the cardigan and cashmere.

belated happy bday koo.like my wish last year are the same this year..good health,happy marriage ,successful career (success on your short movie,exhibit,books and more tv appearances and cf)a healthy baby when your ready to have one.fighting!!

• Like 4

Thanks @Tsg

I am not sure which one is the author, 김지희=Kim JiHee from above pix. She is the author for whom Koo recently wrote a forward for her book "for young aspiring artists". The other person also wrote a supporting statement for her book. The author is getting together with her 2 supporters for some food. 혜선, 유람이랑 접시 세개 깨지는 여자 셋 점심모임. 예쁜 추천사 써준 예쁜 그녀들 고마워요~ They got together at Jung Restaurant. "HyeSun, YooRam and I get together for lunch that breaks the plates.(??) Thanks to these pretty ladies for their support."  (dc-ghs says that Koo has been a friend to the author for a very long time.)

(What I feel like saying is Don't feed Koo?...kekeke...She still has not found the source of her allergic shock!!! But She is looking healthier and healthier the more we see her. I am thankful and relieved!!!)

Thanks Sunnies!!!

If you have seen the original sticker that dc-Evergreen posted and compare to  Koo's IG post of the same sticker...there is some difference...there is more of an antique feel to Koo's IG pix. Koo must have done something to the sticker? Very lovely.  http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=139851&page=1

==============

Thanks to dc-ghs; they found this info:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=139854&page=1

BC Card-Yes24 Podcast "Read Out Lout" program

Nov 29 (Wed) at 7:30pm to 9:00pm

Place: Hondae Book Cafe, "DearLIfe"

People can call in to be invited to the event: 40 people will be selected and each person can bring a guest.

Guest of Honor is Goo HyeSun who will talk about book and music.

There will also be a signing time by GHS.

(Hooray!!!---although most likely it will be hard for us international fans to hear what she may say.)

• Like 8

Hi Sunnies,

Yes, LOVE that GHS' Instagram post of the sticker.  It's like on the Ellen Show (American's Ellen Degeneres)

with Ellen saying "Right back at you" when the audience show her such love & admiration- clapping & hollering!

GHS is saying to Fans "You are beautiful & she is thankful for her Fans" - So clever & Super Cool, right?

Can't wait for the "Read Out Loud" Book event when we get to hear Koo talk about her new books.  I wish she can

do another VLive event like for Dark Yellow- maybe in Jan/Feb Mystery Pink Exhibition.  I was super thrilled with

the last VLive event :lol:

So Happy to see Koo being more active  :wub:     Fighting GHS!!!

Have a Great week Ahead Sunnies :D

• Like 4

Thanks @kooswan for the Gmarket.

I had a real hard time looking for Koo's book in Gmarket, but your webpage really helped.

Many dc-ghs are saying lovely and positive things about Koo's music scores. They say it is more than a collection of her music scores and that it is very pretty and inspiring. She has pix and some statements inside. One person thought that it will be nice if Koo writes a picture essay book.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=139855&page=1

She is next publishing her scenarios. Looking foward to that one too.

She seems to be sending out to the world what she made/created. I wonder if it means anything??? Hope it is positive.

I really wonder what AhnGoo House is. I hope some lucky people who are able to attend her book talk will ask her about it.

• Like 5