Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

[공식입장] 구혜선X이희준, ‘전체관람가’ 정윤철 감독 영화출연

본문듣기 설정

[OSEN=강서정 기자] JTBC 신규 예능프로그램 ‘전체관람가’의 첫 번째 단편 영화가 크랭크인했다.

지난 20일부터 촬영에 들어간 ‘전체관람가’의 첫 번째 단평 영화는 ‘대립군’, ‘말아톤’을 연출했던 정윤철 감독이 제작한다.

이번 작품에는 배우 구혜선과 이희준이 정윤철 감독과의 인연으로 흔쾌히 출연을 결정지었다. 특히 구혜선은 연기뿐만 아니라 최근까지도 직접 여러 편의 영화를 연출하는 등 영화감독으로서 활발히 활동하며 다재다능한 역량을 인정받고 있다.

이외에도 ‘쇼미더머니6’에 출연했던 래퍼 조우찬과 영화 ‘사도’에서 소지섭의 아역으로 열연을 펼친 아역배우 이효제가 출연한다.

‘전체관람가’는 대한민국 최고의 영화감독들이 단편영화를 만드는 과정을 담은 프로그램이다. 각 영화는 매회 온라인 라이브채널을 통해 시사회를 열어 관객들의 평가를 받는다. 또 이 프로젝트로 발생하는 수익은 독립영화 진흥을 위한 기부를 통해 의미 있게 쓰여 진다. 오는 10월 15일 오후 10시 30분 첫 방송. /kangsj@osen.co.kr

[사진] JTBC 제공 @cheerkoo kindly translate it please.thanx ahead
  • Like 4

구혜선, JTBC 새 예능 ‘전체관람가’ 노개런티 우정 출연

본문듣기 설정

[한국경제TV 디지털이슈팀 유병철 기자]

배우 구혜선이 JTBC 새 예능프로그램 ‘전체관람가’에 우정 출연한다. 

‘전체관람가’는 대한민국 최고의 영화 감독들이 단편영화를 만드는 과정을 담은 프로그램이다. 감독 10인이 연출하고 제작한 영화들은 매회 온라인 라이브채널을 통해 시사회를 열어 관객들의 평가를 받는 구성이다. 또 이 프로젝트로 발생하는 수익은 독립영화 진흥을 위한 기부를 통해 의미 있게 쓰여 진다. 

'전체관람가'는 ‘대립군(2017), ‘말아톤(2005)’ 등으로 유명한 정윤철 감독의 단편 영화로 베일을 벗을 전망이다.  

구혜선은 정 감독의 러브콜로 그의 작품에 노개런티 참여를 확정하고 21일 하루 동안 촬영에 돌입한다. 

정윤철 감독은 "단순 배우로서가 아닌, 감독으로서의 이해력을 갖춘 구혜선이기에 그의 도움을 요청했다"고 말했다. 

'전체관람가' 연출은 맡은 김미연 PD는 “독립영화후원에 대한 재능기부 의미도 담긴 프로그램 취지를 존중한 구혜선 씨의 결정이 고맙다”고 전했다. 

구혜선은 실제 연기뿐만 아니라 직접 여러 편의 작품을 연출하는 등 영화감독으로서 다재다능한 역량을 인정받고 있다. 

즐거운 외도를 작심한 영화 감독들과, 영화를 사랑하는 예능인이 함께 만드는 최초의 콜라보 블록버스터 예능 ‘전체관람가’는 오는 10월 15일 오후 10시 30분 첫 방송된다. 

디지털이슈팀 유병철 기자 onlinenews@wowtv.co.kr @cheerkoo also this one.thanx.
  • Like 3

Thank you @Rain Song for the 2 articles. I was confused as to what Koo's role is in the variety show, but your posting of the 2 articles clarified the issue perfectly. 

I am going to summarize the 2 articles. ( cannot say I understood everything about the show itself perfectly)

A new "variety" show is about to start at JTBC, starting October 15 at 10:30 PM. It will be called "All Audience". Articles do not say who the MC's are, but the picture shows the three people; I don't recognize the lady MC. (Anyone?) It does not sound like a regular  "variety" show as I know of variety shows. It says that 10 very famous movie directors are actually going to make short films for this JTBC program. These short films will be broadcast to all audience "through live channels" in order to receive feedbacks from the audience. The program will also talk about the way short films are made and produced as well. 

The first short film will be made by Director Jung YoonChul who became famous through his movies called "?Opposition Group" (2017) and "?Malaton"(2005) (maybe Marathon?). Director Jung reached out to GHS for his short film. He also reached out to actor Lee HeeJoon (I like this actor too!!). Also appearing in the short film are a rapper JO Woo Chan who came out in Show Me The Money and child actor Lee HyoJae who appeared in a movied called "SaDo"(?Apostle) as So JiSub's childhood role. 

Director Jung states that he asked GHS because not only is she an actress, but she is also a recognized director herself. Plus, GHS agreed to appear in the short film with NO Guarantee. On September 21 all day, she will be working on the short film.

This new JTBC program will be donating all the funds (?I am not sure how it is collected) to benefit productions of short films. 

(As I say, SOOOOOOO good to hear about Koo!!! For a while, I thought that Koo might actually be the mc or at least regular contributor for the JTBC program. keke )

Looking forward to Oct 15th!!!! FIGHTING!!!! I hope we will be able to watch the short film...it sounds like it will be shown separately "through live channels" and not at the time of the variety program??? This is what is not clear to me.

• Like 10

found it in news portal.

Someone inserted certain "short music" while Koo is enjoying her hot pot dinner made by her husband. She dances while eating because she loves it. After all the eating, it was so cute when she said, it will be nice eat some dessert afterwards. (kekeke) Miss Koo and AhnKoo.

sorry...I am not sure why music does not come out. the music makes it fun too.

https://www.facebook.com/littlesongmusic/videos/1854782324550250/

If you are able, go to above facebook site,scroll down and press HEART sign for our KOO. Thanks.

• Like 5

On 10/4/2017 at 5:50 AM, cheerkoo said:

Wild and crazy preview of the upcoming short films variety show: ALL AUDIENCE.

So crazy and wild that I cannot translate and dc-Koo says they saw Koo in it but I cannot.

Anyway, here it is:

@cheerkoo  you can saw Koo at 0:23 , it's so fast of her appearance it seem she angry about something and the man next her try to stop her, hope i didn't mistaken of my eyes, xixixiii. but you can check it. i failed to send the screen schoot of her. hope the best luck and good respons bout the program and also for her performance there.

FIGHTING !!!!!!

i do really miss her. really hope she have good project in the future before the baby plans come ^^. Stay healthy and take care to Sunnies here ^^ GBU you all ^^

• Like 8

@cheerkooYes I am so excited to join with them in order celebrate Koo birthday in Nov 9.we must to show our support for Koo when this year she has gone through many things in her life especially when she had to suffer her health problem. Hopefully we can see her come back in kdramaland soon.

• Like 6

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=139744

If you want, you can post any ideas for birthday gifts on the above dc-koo page.

It is a way to brainstorm for ideas.

then, next week, they will narrow down choices and then make a selection.

they already have PAYPAL account ready.

khkedu@daum.net

They also have some remaining money from the last event.  82,367원=$72

• Like 6

On 10/11/2017 at 8:21 AM, cheerkoo said:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=139744

If you want, you can post any ideas for birthday gifts on the above dc-koo page.

It is a way to brainstorm for ideas.

then, next week, they will narrow down choices and then make a selection.

they already have PAYPAL account ready.

khkedu@daum.net

They also have some remaining money from the last event.  82,367원=$72

Thanx for the info sist ^^

• Like 4

I cannot wait!!

This coming Sunday, I SINCERELY hope we get to see the short film featuring Koo very EASILY.

Thanks to Director Jung for thinking of Koo for his film.

PS: It is hard to come up with ideas for her birthday...we know she prefers not to own things..even her husband gave her 7 PASS tickets for Christmas (as seen in Newlywe Diary) when she wants to "Pass" doing housework, etc. (keke).  What possibly can relay the message that we the fans are relieved and happy that she is healthy and gettting stronger?

I read in dc gal, not GHS gal~ someone went to Sevrance Hospital and saw that GHS Fan Gallery donated over 500만원=about $4444.05. This is the amount that both Korean and international fans donated when AhnGoo married. I was glad to hear of it. If ever any Sunnies go and visit Korea and have the time to visit Sevrance Hospital in Seoul, please check out the donation wall there and maybe bring us a pix??  keke  Anyway, I did not bring that dc page here because the person and its posters were actually putting Koo and her fans down--not worth repeating. I just posted simply,  not to criticize sincerity.

• Like 5