Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Now, I'm seriously scared for GHS.  UJW or her character would not be caught dead wearing this gown with the blouse.  She wears clothes that are sexy and show skin.  GHS's gown is gorgeous but what's up with the purple blouse underneath?  It made the outfit look dated and tacky.  The blouse ruined the elegance of the gown. Those antis will crucify her.  I pray I'm wrong.  I apologize if I offend anyone.  I just care too much for GHS and I really, really want this drama to succeed.  But looking at this outfit reminded me of some of her clothes in Angel Eyes that were so ill fitting even her fans complained.  

I wish she did not accept the role if she's uncomfortable wearing sexy outfits because her acting will be affected and most importantly, UJW is an awesome actress.  I hate to watch GHS being overshadowed by UJW.

o8z68wFiP-ui82MuuwdkqH8jYmLmI8rFoM2IPFdC

This is more appropriate for her role in the drama and she look stunning.

uOUGwxn4GaGpit4vUPvM2TZGO8PlItxZGPJ6voYn

• Like 3

agree with u @sheherizade3 sis..I too wud want to see Koo as sexy as Uhm..I m worried about how Koo going to portray Uhm 's sexy idol character with her pure angelic face..One thing I would give the benefit of doubt is how far is Koo's character going to impersonate Yoo Ji Na..The teaser shows Koo's poster gets stamped and she tells "you r too much" to do so..I feel Jung Hae Dang struggles impersonating Yoo Ji Na..Tat means she might not be a perfect impersonator but just a try hardy..I m giving benefit of doubt on this..But still I badly want Koo to dress and style better ..So far netizens are happy with the posters and comments r not that bad..I really hope Koo doesn't get bashed again this time..

• Like 3

Gee...same sentiments here co-sunnies...uhuhu. Well, hoping that mixed & (mis)matched dress w/c Koo wore on the poster making shoot has a reason behind it in relation to the story..:rolleyes: But anyways...I'm still hoping to see Koo's slowly transformation since it's a  drama w/ 50eps.long. Hope we really won't be disappointed.:phew:. Crossfingers.:sweatingbullets:^_^

Our Koo during YATM scriptreading w/ the casts & crew. :wub:Fighting Jung Hae Dang!:star:

P.S.

Although she still looks pretty w/ her current look, but as a longtime fan, I just wished Koo changed her hairstyle or in different styling at least..........for a change.:mellow:

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, gayu312 said:

agree with u @sheherizade3 sis..I too wud want to see Koo as sexy as Uhm..I m worried about how Koo going to portray Uhm 's sexy idol character with her pure angelic face..One thing I would give the benefit of doubt is how far is Koo's character going to impersonate Yoo Ji Na..The teaser shows Koo's poster gets stamped and she tells "you r too much" to do so..I feel Jung Hae Dang struggles impersonating Yoo Ji Na..Tat means she might not be a perfect impersonator but just a try hardy..I m giving benefit of doubt on this..But still I badly want Koo to dress and style better ..So far netizens are happy with the posters and comments r not that bad..I really hope Koo doesn't get bashed again this time..

Gayu, you and I have been her avid fans for a long time and we agonize whenever she gets bashed with her acting and even her clothes. I would be so hurt if she's criticized.  Like you I'm giving her the benefit of doubt.  

• Like 3

Oh at last I managed to login. Its been a very long time.

I think GHS' outfit for the posters have something to do with her character in the drama... a country girl who sings in a local bar, dreaming of becoming a real singer just like her idol? I can imagine somehow...

Really hope the very best for GHS and the new drama. Fighting!

• Like 2

Hi guys,thanks for  all updates i noticed that some r worried about d poster of our angel appearance wearing an outdated black dress beside her sexy co-star n most opinions i've read in other sites almost all d same they r talking about all dresses HS would wear,maybe most people believed that "first impression last"but for me "looks can deceive"...so i will gve my piece about d poster above,d 2 lead actress wearing different clothes;everybody has a dark side right?YGN looks sexy there maybe thats d time when she's still famous as a singer n about JHD maybe thats d time when she pursue her dream to become a singer but failed ...who knows maybe in d next poster they will dress JHD sexy/gorgeous immitating YGN so don't be disappointed guys...hoping that HS overcome her stage fright somehow n confident enough to perform as a good impersonator.

So guys,be open minded n stay positive lets wait what they will put in d table first if we will like n enjoy it or not,we hve different taste though but for  HS i like anything/everything about her nice or not why?bcoz we r humans nobody's perfect,we hve our own uniqueness,weaknesses n flaws,just saying...fighting!!!

• Like 1

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=139131&page=1

Online chat session wii be held with stars of the drama YTM on Feb 28 at 2pm---so this must be one hour before the press conference at 3 pm on the same day.

----------------

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=139129&page=1

Jung HaeDang character introduction: (played by Koo)

Stage name: Yoo ZZina, impersonates the famous Yoo Gina. Perhaps due to the meaning of her birth name, no matter what tragedy befalls her, she can laugh heartily like the HaeDang flower that blooms in the summer by the ocean.

In her early 20's, her mother took out a loan to have HD's album released. But it led to finacial ruin and her mother passed away without seeing HD succeed. HD takes on a job at night-stage, as an impersonating singer to keep her family afloat on behalf of her unemployed father. Burning numerous midnight oil, she practices hard to become the real fake. 

However, no matter how sad the song, no audience is deeply moved by an impersonating singer. Rather, the audience's reaction is a mixture of shouting, laughter and cheers as if to a circus acrobat who did a fairly good imitation.

The dream to sing on stage with her own song only becomes distant. The more attention she gets as an impersonating singer, her own dream of making a hit with her own song dwindles as she gets boxed in by the caricature image. Her own self becomes an empty shell day by day. But she thinks of her mother who died while paying off her debt and her younger siblings who lost their mother at early age and her dream is nothing but a tossed piece of tissue paper. 

But, if there is one saving consolation in her life, it is her lover, driver and manager who has silently stood by her side, embracing it all, thick and thin..

But, he is changing....by none other than the real Yoo Gina. The deep sadness and emptiness that she so badly wanted to deny is felt painfully to her bones....

---------------------(WOW!!, What a challenging role!!)

Briefly...GHS greets the audience in the video clip..does she see any similarity with the charcter that she plays...Koo says that the characer is different from her due to the different background...why did she take the role...it is not a simple, wisp of a character..she carries a lot of pain...she feels that what the charcter feels and experience, she herself may experience down the road... (that made me tear up so badly!!)

All the best to Koo and to YTM!! Take good care of yourself Koo--50 episodes is a lot!!

• Like 7

A quick sum of other main characters of the YTM:

Yoo Gina (played by Um JH)--A famous diva and star--all men want her but she cannot be easily caught. Even as a star, she at times seeks a hole in the wall type of a bar for a drink. She carries a heavy burden of having abandoned her 6 yo son when he lost his sight from an accident and, if not dead, should be 25 yo now. The reason she decided to help out a shabby impersonator Yoo ZZina shaking in front of her was because somehow she was reminded of herself when she ??roamed the yoo-hong-ga back streets to become a singer after abandoning her chid. But then she became totally envious of the pitiful and ridculous impersonator when she saw her boyfriend who waited for her all night long to finish at the night club. She realized what she may have missed in life. ..then, the CEO Park who has been her fan for many years proposes to her. 

Lee GyungSu (played by Kang TaeHo)--At 6, he lost sight from an accident and grew up in a facility. He waited for his mother to return but she never did. No one can imagine what and how he dealt with so many years of feelings of longing for his mother who abandoned him at early age. He tries hard not to hold resentment and luckily learned to play the piano through a benefactor. One day, he hears HaeDang's singing voice to his piano music and is reminded of his mother's young voice who used to gently sing to him. 

(minor but special role) Jo Sung Tek (played by JaeHee)--He has been Yoo ZZina's boyfriend but then becomes lover to Yoo Gina. 

• Like 6

Woah!! 

I'm shocked!!

After seeing the YTM poster, I did not expect this.

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/199691

‘B급 감성마저 살리는 우월한 미모’ Superior beauty that makes the B-class come alive 

배우 구혜선이 카바레 무대에 선 모창가수로 변신했다. GHS has changed into an impersonating singer on a cabaret stage.

3월 4일(토) 첫 방송을 앞둔 <당신은 너무합니다>는 불꽃같은 인생을 사는 스타가수 '유지나'와 그녀를 똑같이 따라하는 모창가수 '정해당'이 펼치는 인생사를 담아낼 예정. 구혜선은 B급 감성의 모창가수 '유쥐나'라는 예명으로 활동하는 정해당 역을 맡았다. YTM starts on March 4th. It is about the lives of a star singer Yoo Gina and her impersonator Yoo ZZina. GHS plays Jung HaeDang who is a B-class, impersonating singer, with the stage name of Yoo ZZina.

bJJyrV8Ecais636235198138006170.jpg

구혜선은 딸 부잣집의 맏딸 역할로 갖은 시련에도 씩씩하게 맞서는 다부진 캐릭터. 사업에 실패한 아버지 정강식(강남길)을 대신해 집안의 생계를 위해 오늘도 유흥업소 카바레 무대 위에 섰다. (about her family and about being the first daughter of 4 girls....her father failed in his business....)

HJSIvlWLSL4F636235198226446500.jpg

공개된 사진 속 구혜선은 진한 화장에, 의상과 무대 모두 촌스럽지만 오로지 자신만의 매력으로 모든 걸 소화하며 남다른 무대를 선보였다. 가수 경력이 있을 만큼 가창력에도 자신있는 그녀의 무대에 관심이 쏠리는 만큼 드라마에 대한 기대가 더욱 커져가고 있다. In the released pix, GHS performed, wearing heavy make-up and tacky stage costume. Interest in the drama increases with interest in her singing and stage performance. (sorry good article, my trans is poor...)

4itueqiyEg3H636235198347387870.jpg

5시간이 넘게 진행된 촬영에도 불구하고 화려한 안무와 역동적인 무대 퍼포먼스를 보여준 구혜선은 끝까지 최선을 다해 완벽한 무대를 보여줬다는 제작진의 전언. 특히 이번 작품을 통해 해당의 거침없는 말투와 털털한 모습까지 완벽하게 연기할 구혜선의 당찬 각오에 많은 이들의 이목이 쏠릴 것으로 보인다. It is reported that the filmng went over 5 hours for the perfection of the glamourous choreography and the dynamic stage performance by GHS. GHS's determination to perfectly act a tough and no-nonsense character is also highly anticipated.  

한편 MBC 주말드라마 <당신은 너무합니다>는 스타가수와 그녀의 모창가수가 얽히고설키며 펼쳐지는 이야기를 통해 인간에 대한 깊은 이해의 시간을 마련한 작품으로 3월 4일(토) 저녁 8시 45분에 첫 방송된다. Stay tuned for 8:45PM on March 4th for YTM.

iMBC 차수현 | 사진 MBC Reporter Cha SooHyun.

(Praying for DAEBOK!! By looking at the pixtures and the article, it is already a DAEBOK, IMO!! I am just still shocked.)

• Like 13

Thank you Gayu and Cheerkoo for sharing the new photos of GHS impersonating on stage.  I can now breathe a sigh of relief.  She's exactly how I envision her character...heavily made up and wearing cheap outfits to show that she's a penniless wannabe.  GHS is one hardworking actress and it shows from the determined look on her face.  She's so beautiful.

GHS is also very smart in that she chooses roles where she's the central character....really meaty roles like Pure 19, The King and I, Boys Over Flowers, Take Care of Us Captain, Angel Eyes and Blood.  It's proof enough that directors and producers trust her acting prowess, otherwise, they would not have offered her the roles.  This is something the antis don't realize because they're too busy putting her down.  

So excited!!

• Like 11