Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

WOW!!

I come home to another great news!!

TLT to be screened at Cannes!! What an honor!!!

I wonder if AhnGoo's recent overseas travel has anything to do with this??? 

All the best from the bottom of my heart!!!!

============

jl_sunl_with  1 day ago

The post of KOO and the little boy in one of NN5 episodes....That was a very cute episode. This little boy had a big crush on Koo and became jealous of her relationship to LSG. But at the end little boys are little boys...kekeke  (below is the link to that episode.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5tbHDs5TtY

THANKS SUNNIES!!!!

• Like 7

"The Legendary Tycoon" is being selected in MIPCOM2016, for the official screening, which is the 1st for China drama (cc @meow13/weibo):thumbsup::star: 
【张翰演绎邵逸夫 戛纳电视节官方展映的首部华语片是浙产剧】日前,由华策影视集团出品的大型年代剧《传奇大亨》入选今年的戛纳电视节(秋季),还获得了戛纳电视节官方展映的资格,这在华语电视剧中还是第一次。 ([Zhang John Works Shaw Tv Cannes Film Festival Official Exhibition of the first zhejiang Chinese film is producing drama] recently, by huace media group production of large-Scale'S DRAMA [Legendary Mogul] selected for this year's Cannes Tv Festival (Autumn), Also won the TV Cannes Film Festival Official Exhibition of qualifications, this chinese tv series in the first time.)
Spoiler

Zhang Han official interpretation Shaw Cannes Television Festival screenings film is the first Chinese-language drama production in Zhejiang

【Summary】 Recently, the Group produced Huace large year drama "Legend Tycoon" was selected this year's Cannes Television Festival (autumn), also qualified for the official Cannes Television Festival screenings, this is the first time in Chinese drama.

Zhejiang Online Hangzhou July 19 hearing (Zhejiang Online Reporter / Luhai Min correspondent / Cao Siyuan edit / Shen positive Xi) Recently, the Zhejiang local enterprises Huace produced major's drama "Legend Tycoon" was selected this year's Cannes Television Festival (autumn), further qualified for the official Cannes television Festival screenings, this is the first time in Chinese drama. In recent years, Huace been promoting Chinese film and television work to the world and efforts, "the legendary tycoon" by the Cannes Television Festival is also popular with "sea" in recent years, Chinese policy in terms of film and television works dazzling performance are closely related.

Stand out from the thousands of exhibits in the section

Zhejiang produced drama achievements of Chinese films Cannes official "premiere"

Cannes TV Festival is the official Cannes Film Festival TV channel activity, is the world's largest and most influential film and television content Fair, held every year in spring and autumn in Cannes, it attracted from more than 100 countries and regions, TV elite and content providers, many Chinese international road from Cannes TV personality is started.

French Reed MIDEM Television Festival in Cannes, France Group is the organizer, which represents Chinese Kant has said that in recent years the Cannes Television Festival and the Chinese TV industry more closely, not only more and more Chinese exhibitors, but also well-known Chinese film and television works It is promoted through this channel to the international community.

Cannes Television Festival exhibitors work created company size, subject matter and the work itself has stringent quality requirements, has been the domestic and foreign film and television's "battleground."

Every year hundreds of film and television companies from around the world to participate in the Cannes Television Festival, there are several thousand exhibits, but eventually allowed the official screenings plays only 20 or so. In the past, there are many Chinese exhibitors and television works, such as "Zhen Huan Chuan," "Langya list", "China's past." They are different, Zhejiang production's drama "Legend Tycoon" is the first won the Cannes Television Festival official screenings for qualified Chinese drama.

Dream inspirational story full of legendary master

Legend's IP by overseas audience

In overseas markets are generally the most popular Chinese TV costume drama, it's drama "Legend Tycoon" Why can receive the Cannes Television Festival seriously?

"Legend tycoon" story to Shaw as the prototype, when the hero is about the pursuit of movie dreams struggle all the way, also show the vicissitudes of Chinese history, is a "big themes, big man, big story, big feelings," the works. The play directed by Taiwanese director Xin Zhuang training to standard movie crafted. Han played Mr. Shaw as the prototype of the "media mogul" he almighty goddess and South Korea with good benefits, three sections of the emotional aura full of mystery and elegance Song Yi Chen Qiao En expanded, but also play a major part of the increase .

Huace overseas distribution department staff told reporters, "the legendary tycoon" attracting reason Cannes Television Festival focused on the theme, content and texture of the three areas. "Mr. Shaw a high reputation overseas," the legendary tycoon "to him as the prototype, which is on the theme accounted for opportunities, while overseas visitors love to see the story clear, fast-paced, the characters vivid drama," Legend Tycoon "it is in line with these demands. With the" legend tycoon "well-made, scenes, costumes are very sense of time, so popular in overseas attention."

Fully aware of the "legendary tycoon" great potential after Huace Group submitted an application to the Cannes Television Festival. Surprise, after only a few weeks, the Cannes Television Festival on the terms of a reply to the application and granted the precious eligibility screenings.

"China policy making" covering 158 countries and territories

"Legend Tycoon" Success is not accidental

Overseas release years of accumulated experience Huace also "Legend Tycoon" One of the reasons favored.

"Despite the relatively small export Filmography profits, but Chinese policy over the years has been to promote the Chinese film and television work to the world and work." Deputy general manager Huace International Division Zhu Liang Jie said that before, "the legendary tycoon" Aim many Drama had appeared in Cannes television Festival. Such as "decryption", "My wonderful boyfriend", "Love Lies", "Love Dream division," and so is China policy brought television spot, to explore the possibilities of "China Flow" sea.

"In the course of Cannes exhibition, we usually rely on more promotion and communication." Said Zhu Liang Jie, China policy market experience and the ability to ensure the effective dissemination of Huace mass content. Up to now, China policy has accumulated more than 9,000 hours to Chinese film and television work authorization to issue up to 158 countries and regions worldwide, the world's largest and most important Chinese TV drama production, supply and operators.

Huace overseas distribution unit staff, said: "Before, drama's exports are mainly concentrated in the Southeast region of the Cannes TV section explains." Legendary Tycoon "recognition and attention allows us to see the needs of the audience in Europe and America, is an open European and American market opportunity. "after the Cannes television Festival," the legendary tycoon "there are many plans for overseas distribution.

• Like 8

Is that the official poster of the ghs drama?hoping she will do some promotions in china and they will be invited in the cannes festival..miss seeing her in tv..dont care if she will take another chinese drama as long as i will see her again acting..

• Like 5

If anyone can enlighten me, I would appreciate it.

I googled about Cannes Film Festival and it already took place in May of this year.

Is there another one in the fall of this year? I cannot get answers from the google. keke

TLT probably has many episodes?? How are they screened?

Thanks in advance. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, cheerkoo said:

If anyone can enlighten me, I would appreciate it.

I googled about Cannes Film Festival and it already took place in May of this year.

Is there another one in the fall of this year? I cannot get answers from the google. keke

TLT probably has many episodes?? How are they screened?

Thanks in advance. 

Hi dear cheerkoo:) I also googled it and I think there'll be another one w/c is a 4 day event every October.  I'm not sure though, but I just I read this one http://www.mipcom.com/en/about/  :) I think the one held last April was a diff. one.:phew:  -->> http://www.miptv.com/en/programme/drama/

This is the YT trailer for the MIPCOM 2016 October event::star:

• Like 6

Thanks @khs7 !!

I wonder if this means that TLT may not air for people like us until after the Cannes? Maybe at the end of the year or even later?

Sounds like it is a market to sell and buy digital contents??

Anyway..it sounds exciting for TLT and for Koo. All the best!!!

• Like 6

Dear Sunnies, AJH fans and/or AhnGoo fans: A special and sincere request regarding posting at DC-GHS page.

It is possible that we the overseas fans are not aware of the rules and guidelines about posting at DC-GHS.

It took me time to learn and I may not know all of them either at this time. But, I saw a big conflict over there recently because of a post, possibly made by an overseas fans, that I felt the urge to make this post here.

DC-GHS prefers and emphasizes posting about GHS only-- BUT--not everything about GHS--Just her work and professional aspects only.  If they want or need to mention another celebrity's name who is working with Koo, they only allow initials of the other person. That is it.

They absolutely do NOT want to invade the "private" life of GHS. They want to respect her boundary. So, they do not allow pix of GHS on honeymoon or vacations on their thread. 

It is simply and respectfully DC-GHS rule.

It does not matter whether we understand it or agree with it. We just must respect them and abide by their rules. You know what I mean.

If there is a post that breaks their rule, they can report it to the DC manager and request that it be deleted. It is their privilege and right.

We must think of DC-GHS forum as someone else's home and/or country. We cannot treat it like our land and home just because we have the common love and respect for GHS, AJH, and/or AHNGOO.

DC does not have a shippers paradise threads either and they feel it is disrespecting the celebrity's life to do so. They firmly set the boundary in order to protect and to help positively promote their celebrity. 

Therefore, to them, posting a pix of AHNGOO on honeymoon or vacation is same as Tabloid reporters invading a celebrity's precious private life. They dont want to be a part of it. If GHS ever visits the DC-GHS forum, they want to make sure that GHS would feel very comfortable and easy there and not feel embarrassed or over-exposed. Average media can be heartless and inconsiderate but DC-GHS does not want to make their fan site into such a medium. Not everybody at DC feels the same---it is  like that with us here...but they all respect their rules and we as foreigners must respect their rules too. 

Thanks. Let us try to get along..for Koo/Ahn sake. We love them and support them. Soompi has our ways and DC has  their ways. But I really get what DC is  trying to do for their celebrity. 

(Side note: I see that anti-fans are erupting in many places in tweets in Korea...some are bringing out old negative articles and put-downs about Koo's professional competence and even her character. It is very sad and hurtful. So, let us fans be careful out there for Koo and Ahn sake. We are fans because of them. Without them, we won't be here. 

Thanks very much. 

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, cheerkoo said:

Dear Sunnies, AJH fans and/or AhnGoo fans: A special and sincere request regarding posting at DC-GHS page.

It is possible that we the overseas fans are not aware of the rules and guidelines about posting at DC-GHS.

It took me time to learn and I may not know all of them either at this time. But, I saw a big conflict over there recently because of a post, possibly made by an overseas fans, that I felt the urge to make this post here.

DC-GHS prefers and emphasizes posting about GHS only-- BUT--not everything about GHS--Just her work and professional aspects only.  If they want or need to mention another celebrity's name who is working with Koo, they only allow initials of the other person. That is it.

They absolutely do NOT want to invade the "private" life of GHS. They want to respect her boundary. So, they do not allow pix of GHS on honeymoon or vacations on their thread. 

It is simply and respectfully DC-GHS rule.

It does not matter whether we understand it or agree with it. We just must respect them and abide by their rules. You know what I mean.

If there is a post that breaks their rule, they can report it to the DC manager and request that it be deleted. It is their privilege and right.

We must think of DC-GHS forum as someone else's home and/or country. We cannot treat it like our land and home just because we have the common love and respect for GHS, AJH, and/or AHNGOO.

DC does not have a shippers paradise threads either and they feel it is disrespecting the celebrity's life to do so. They firmly set the boundary in order to protect and to help positively promote their celebrity. 

Therefore, to them, posting a pix of AHNGOO on honeymoon or vacation is same as Tabloid reporters invading a celebrity's precious private life. They dont want to be a part of it. If GHS ever visits the DC-GHS forum, they want to make sure that GHS would feel very comfortable and easy there and not feel embarrassed or over-exposed. Average media can be heartless and inconsiderate but DC-GHS does not want to make their fan site into such a medium. Not everybody at DC feels the same---it is  like that with us here...but they all respect their rules and we as foreigners must respect their rules too. 

Thanks. Let us try to get along..for Koo/Ahn sake. We love them and support them. Soompi has our ways and DC has  their ways. But I really get what DC is  trying to do for their celebrity. 

(Side note: I see that anti-fans are erupting in many places in tweets in Korea...some are bringing out old negative articles and put-downs about Koo's professional competence and even her character. It is very sad and hurtful. So, let us fans be careful out there for Koo and Ahn sake. We are fans because of them. Without them, we won't be here. 

Thanks very much. 

I think the right thing. I'm hoping after that, everyone be careful. 

• Like 3

Aghh...there it goes again...same old arguments hayssh..:crazy: I hope "some fans" understand & respect that. Hope that will be the last tsk.:phew: As far as I'm concern, I only visit there sometimes(only if I want to) but never ever tried posting there not even once coz I don't even understand a single word there even I used google trans. kk.:blink:Peace. https://ton.twitter.com/i/ton/data/dm/756286581950918659/756286581976158208/Y_eMel_b.jpg:largeThanks for the info & reminder dear @cheerkoo:)

• Like 4

And also lets stop tagging pics of fanarts of ghs and ajh or pics of ghs to ajh manager...they already know that we are supportive of their relationship so lets stop tagging his manager in his ig..that can be annoying sometimes..lets remember his the manager of ajh not manager of both..its enough already that he showed support to their relationship.

• Like 5

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=137515&page=1

Thanks for supporting my post regarding keeping peace with DC-GHS. 

Again, above post from DC is asking overseas fans to abide by their rules and to not to think lightly of their rules and culture. 

Whether it is her husband or not, there is no posting about her private life...they want to protect and promote her as a professional. I am sure that is what we want too also. We want both of their professional lives to live long and prosper.

Already about 4 posts are going and back and forth in DC-GHS---basically arguments about what can be posted over at DC or not and even using angry words.... We have to think about how GHS (and AJH) will feel looking at such posts going on from their own fans. What would anti fans do with it? This is not good. 

• Like 5