Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I am so glad that the hye sun international fanclub and GHS korea fanclubs help to make the event a great success!  according to @cheerkoo , it is good to see both teams were there although they can't really see them personally. Nevertheless, they still got the signature from GHS! if i were there , i will give them a round of applause and give them hugs for loving GHS! I am happy to hear that our lovely ghs is eating her meal with a warming heart. She knows her fans love her a lot! aja aja fighting for her drama!! 

Hi Sunnies,

A great congrat to SnowSummer & team on an awesome event- well planned & executed,
thoughtful & complete menu for a wonderful meal, and esp. showing fun & touching words of support.   
@cheerkoo- the touching messages you're referring are on the physical black board shown in
the pics, and not on the online message board, right?   So Koo & all actually got to see all
the heartfelt sentiments from her fans-- I too loved the humor and from the heart messages.
 Koo's fans are very cool indeed  :))

Once more, thank you for all your hard work SnowSummer & team; we are grateful =D> ^:)^   . 
I think Koo is happy to see the event had the three groups participated together-  Daebak teamwork-
though we only contributed in limited ways but we were definitely cheering the team on from afar!!
Hoping for more collaborations or even at least some communications & coordination of future projects. 

@cheerkoo, @illay - thanks so much for representing Soompi-GHS and for being our light- without
you, we'd be in the dark as so far as Koo's happenings.....

@zamzam, @8jadecloud8, @chyne22 -- thanks for all the pics & updates

Can't believe there's only two more weeks to go for AE :(   Pretty soon we might have
to start on support project for "Dowder".

@myonenonly- just curious why you were saying that it might be a while that we get to see
HS in another drama.  Sorry, I am still a newbie with Korean drama.   Is it perhaps because the
type & quality of a project that HS looks for does not come around too often?

Gosh what happened here? The ID pics doesn't show in my computer. I don't know who's posting.

Anyway to the one who asked me why I made a comment on HS- might be a while to see her in drama again?

It is possible that she might not be back in drama for a while. Aside from her being careful in selecting her drama, she has other passion like directing.

She loves to direct than to act actually. Plus she has art exhibits, books/novels or songs to write & sing, not to mention charity events she supports & attends. Too many to mention, I'm getting exhausted. hehehe.... :D

She's multitalented & never sits on one activity. I'm glad 'though, it fills the void of her being absent in drama this past 2 yrs. That's why I love her so much. She's no ordinary celebrity/person. :X :X :X

Good Morning Sunnies :)

whats wrong with KHS thread I cant see who's posting :(

Anyway Todays episode was Daebak, GHS did a great job as alway :)

Thank you guys for all the update, video, pictures, I really appreciate it :)

The meal cart was a success thank you to those who participated and organized it Sunnies we are amazing I love you all :)

ghsforever

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear Sunniez,

are this problem only at GHS thread? coz i dont see it at AE and LSY thread :(
anyway GHS acting on ep 15 are Excellent...She's DAEBAK :)
the conversation between SW and her dad at the kitchen, though i didn't understand now, but we can feel that SW deeply hurt by her dad mistakes, and understandable if for now SW can't think very clearly and want to break up with DJ instead, hope the next ep will not really heartbreaking like this :)

Thank You so much for keep posting Sunniez, and thank you for bringing all the news and pics from AE meal event
Gratitude to ALL DC KHS, Ku-One and GHS Soompi International Fans and to @snowsummer, very appreciate with all efforts you all made :)

Good night/day Sunniez and take care :)

Guest raraluv

Dear GHS, you astonished me again with your great acting skill in ep 15. When AE is over, i understand that you may want to take a break, then go back to direct more movies, composing more songs..etc.. I'm not asking much from you..just don't take too long to come back with a new drama..Every time i hear you're doing a new drama, it brings delight to my fan heart..K dramaland without you feels so empty.. :x

I think we need to go to next page in order to get out of this computer mess.... so keep posting Sunnies!

Episode 15 is so heart breaking my heart is stuck in my throat. I couldn't stop crying. :(( GHS' performance was daebak!, amazing!

I blame it to the ginseng chicken she ate last Friday. :D

btw this is myonenonly.... hahaha this is too funny! :)) we need to sign our name at the end of our post! (following GHSforever) :D

Guest ginger4clover

Hello Sunnies,
First of all I would like to thank all SK and international fans for all the love and support for Ku hye sun.  Great things happen when collective minds gather and act for the LOVE of Ku hye sun.  =(( =((
@snowsummer, Ku One, DC GHS, heartfelt gratitude for all your hard work organizing the event. Soompi Sunnies, you guys are amazing, you make Soompi GHS forum a place to be. @cheerkoo thanks for links & translations, @illay, @8jadecloud8, @ZamZam for all the pix of Hye sun & the food cart, food looks so delicious and appealing. Cookies so cute and intizing. The Menu funny and the banner awesome. The  whole event was a success. Looking at KHS pix beauty comes to mind. I am sure that Ku hye sun felt all the LOVE & support from her fans. Hoping to see more projects for Hye sun in near future.^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
Sometimes I forget to thank the people who make life happy in so many ways, how much they are appreciated. Today is just another day nothing special going on. So thank you to all Sunnies, Ku One, DC GHS & Sunnies friends for being here and supporting AE till the end.
Have not watch ep 13. 14 & 15 will do so this evening. Im sure it will be a highly charged emotionally. Any advice to what should I have before watching these episodes? Anyone!!!!!:-*

Guest raraluv

raraluv said: Dear GHS, you astonished me again with your great acting skill in ep 15. When AE is over, i understand that you may want to take a break, then go back to direct more movies, composing more songs..etc.. I'm not asking much from you..just don't take too long to come back with a new drama..Every time i hear you're doing a new drama, it brings delight to my fan heart..K dramaland without you feels so empty.. :x

Virtual hugs to all! Yey! The meal project was a complete success. I feel so happy because we get to participate in this! I love all the little details they put on the food presentation. Daebak!!!!
GHS' performance on EP.15 was truly remarkable! I am proud to be her fan as I watch her shine onscreen! No matter how sad the episode was, my heart feels a bit happy because she has showcased her immense talent once again. :x
~ais730 

Guest S_sun

This is S_sun. lol. Not sure what is wrong.  Posting to try to get to the next page to get us out of the mess. I keep having different people superimposed over my id at the top post . hahahaModerators please rectify whatever is wrong with the layout.@cheerkoo thanks for translating the account of the meal event . I am so glad it went well and everyone enjoyed the meal. I am concerned whether the cast will even get to rest or sleep and they still  have 2 more weeks to go. 
Haven't watched ep15. Saving it for later when I have time to myself and to really savor GHS' performance!
Take care Sunnies! Have a nice day/night! :)

Looks like the mission of meal event is accomplished. It's good to make the crews and casts know, that we appreciate their hard work and that we love Angel Eyes :)...  All the best for Angel Eyes Team!!! 
I like how they make special Samgyetang with Abalone to GHS. It looks yummy. Although I think GHS might not feel comfortable if she got the special meal just for her self... :P

@snowsummer and all who helps to make the event take place, thank you... @illay and @cheerkoo, thank you for peeping DC gallery and find out about this event... 
cheers all \m/

Guest eunhye05

Hahaha. The previous page was weird! Good job Sunnies for bringing us to the normal page again. lol.
I jsut watched episode 15 with subs. Like I mentioned in the AE thread I am so so so beaming with pride at our girl. Her performance was stellar. It must have been really really hard! I can imagine why she didnt go out to meet the fans during the truck event. That superb actng and emotions is no joke. 
Thanks @myonenonly for the pics of that last scene. That blew me away. It was so painful for them- SW for letting DJ go and DJ for having the love of his life (who he's willing to bypass anything for -even the painful past) tell him to get out of her life.
OUCH! I cant wait for tomorrow to see what happens next...  my heart bleeds for WanJoo

I'm really just loving GHS in AE as she's actually turning away from her shyness is doing a wonderful job, with her acting from Crying to Expression on her face tells me she's one of those leading ladies that can bring it to the screen as well.. to a fact that I can't wait until the next episode because I'm definitely hooked on AE.. Fighting  :)>-