Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello Sunnies :)

OMG my google translator in my laptop actually work LOL

got this from DC-KHS

Hey, Summer of snow.

Hyangrim food and  other company quotes and lunch in the kitchen unattended by the scheme.

Please vote where looking good. 

Remarks>

Kitchen unattended when ordering: a minimum of 2 days ago (in the kitchen unattended'm certain he would tell the coordination haejusi)

Hyangrim Food Order time: at least 3 days ago 

Group B 20000 kitchen lunch unattended

viewimage.php?id=2aa8d83fe0c12da8&no=29b

B Lunch

Fried or roast beef sixth

Japgokbap

Land warfare (using domestic savory beef premium ago)

Flounder marinated or seasoned bellflower (depends on the weather and season doeyeo exit ^ ^ *)

Wellness chop suey

Tofu salad or duck salad

Four kinds of side dishes (example almond fried anchovies, boiled quail eggs, seasoned bellflower, jinmichae dressing, geotjeolyi etc.)

Beef or beef cabbage soup seaweed

Seasonal fruit

================================================== =========================

Kitchen love lunch unattended

30000 lunchbox love

(The above image is the impression that 4) 

Bacon said

Egg Bread

Vienna chili skewers

Shrimp Skewers

Teriyaki Skewers boiled quail eggs

Mussam word paprika vegetables

Spicy chicken bongguyi

Ricotta cheese salad

Bulgogi bibimbap vegetables 

Seasonal fruit

B Lunch (step) + Love Lunch (Ku alone) available.

================================================== ==========================

25,000 won hyangrim food hamburger steak lunch

Food BBQ lunch hyangrim 25000

Food galbijjim formal hyangrim 30000

Lunch also likely to change.

Saegeul just really have to make responsible and proud currencies.

All the food looks good please tell @snowsummer whatever they decided im ok with it

Fighting GHS-DC and KHS soompi

AE making film

140529 Angel Eyes making film 1 (Lee Sang Yoon, Ku Hye Sun) 140529 Angel Eyes making film 1 (Lee Sang Yoon, Ku Hye Sun) http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1xexl6_140529-angel-eyes-making-film-1-lee-sang-yoon-ku-hye-sun_people

RE37297610_ori.jpgRE48876334_ori.jpg

140529 Angel Eyes making film 2 (Kim Ji Suk, Ku Hye Sun) 140529 Angel Eyes making film 2 (Kim Ji Suk, Ku Hye Sun)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1xeytq_140529-angel-eyes-making-film-2-kim-ji-suk-ku-hye-sun_people

RE43002066_ori.jpgRE83351462_ori.jpg

Cre SBS

Official Stills

Img0404_20140529153725_4_zps4c689f21.jpgImg0404_20140529153725_1_zpsae7e4fd6.jpgImg0404_20140529153725_3_zps3a2d25ac.jpgImg0404_20140529153725_2_zps04e05c85.jpg
Cre SBS

Hey Sunnies, here'a a snap-by-snap-take of uri WanJu's 'lovereelyyyy' dynamics  
Love the way they are still so 'shy together'.  I really can't imagine the degrees of 'bashfulness' from GHS and LSY in their interaction and how this 'innocent bench scene' compares to scenes of real physical contact - hugging/kissing/bed scenes for them. LOL. .........LOVE LOVE LOVE WanJu! GHS is so cute...GHS FIGHTING! (Btw: sequence is LtoR then down)
tumblr_n6bx4zfILV1sl21a5o1_1280.jpg
CR: SBS Making Of Vid dd 5/29/14

@Ghsforever all food set looks good. Anything is fine with me. I'm sure they are all delicious.

@meow13 @zamzam thanks for all the wonderful pics our beloved angel, princess, goddess! She is a sight to behold even with minimal make up and only an oversized shirt on. Any man is lucky to have any form of skinship with her.

@8jadecloud8‌ Thanks for that lovely screen capture. I love it when they get all shy. So sweet :D

Good Morning Sunnies :)

@meow13 Thanks for the video BTS making video and the screen caps I really appreciate them :)

@8jadecloud8 Thanks for snap by snap screen pics its so cute :)

@zamzam KHS sleeping just so pretty im just in an awe with her natural beauty :)

Happy Thursday Sunnies :)

Official AE website keeper seems to be comparing LSY as the one with alacrity as shown by his speedy climbing in the hiking scene and GHS as the slowpoke by her slow movement in the bench scene. She was moving too slowly towards LSY and so all the staff were yelling,,more more more. I could not hear well but LSY cracked up when one of the staff likened GHS to the animal sloth----I think sloth is known to be too lazy to move. Right?? To me, the BTS pix show that they all work well together and they also lighten up the mood with teasing, joking, hitting, etc. To me, it does not look easy....The script comes out and they have to work on that script for the next episode....how do they memorize, get into the mood and shoot so many scenes..!! And the camera crew is all around you!!

Guest S_sun

@meow13 thanks for the making vids and @zamzam  for the lovely pics of our girl! Which namjas will not look at our girl! hahaha@cheerkoo thanks for the translations.  It was good to see our girl getting along well with all her costars and having fun. Having a good collegial relationship is necessary for chemistry in a  drama.2 more weeks to go! Hope all goes well for the rest of the shooting. Poor YSW needs a big hug !attachment.php?attachmentid=33564&stc=1&
Sunnies, take care and have a nice day! :)

Hi Sunnies!

Like some of you I have resigned to the fact that AE's rating is going to be a shocked to us each episodes. I still wish & continue to pray that maybe the last six episodes will finally make us scream hallelujah! :D In less than 2 days we will see our favorite SW. :X I just love her character & I'm sure she does too.

Looking forward to the meal cart. Will it be Friday or Monday? Hope to hear some news. :)

Thanks to all your posts!

Take care. Ciao! :-h

Hello, here  the support project for GHS from GHS DC, Ku ONe and GHS soompi .These photos are uploaded by a staff on his instagram....On the sticker, it's written : DC Goo Hye Sun Gallery,Ku One, Soompi Goo Hye Sun Forum.
This one is the coffee truck.

2yl00t5.jpg

21eckn.jpg

Here's update from SnowSummer
도시락 서포트 완료했습니다.
아웃백 스테이크 인기 최고였구요
삼계탕도시락도 한개 드시고 하나 더 드신분들도
많이 계세요.

오늘 감정씬 촬영중이라 사진인증은 못받았구
사인은 쿠갤, 쿠원, 숨피 이름으로 받았어요. 나중에 올릴게요.

스텝분들이 맛있게 먹었다고 인사해주시고
쿠도 삼계탕이랑 스테이크 반씩 나눠서 잘먹었다고 합니다.

도움주신 분들 감사해요.
자세한 후기는 나중에 올릴게요

The lunch box support is completed. The lunch box is samgyetang. Since  today they were shooting emotional scene, she couldn't get photo but she got signs for GHS DC, Ku One & also Soompi. She said that she will upload them later. The staff enjoyed the lunch and also gave greeting. Hope @cheerkoo will translate the sentences more detailed later hehe.Too bad she can't get GHS's pic kekkekee

105r88k.jpg

11gt8xz.jpg

WOW!!Thanks @illay!!I still have no access to DC..So sad!!So, they did the beverage cart and lunch boxes!!YEAH!!
Here's update from SnowSummer
도시락 서포트 완료했습니다. Lunchbox Support is completed.
아웃백 스테이크 인기 최고였구요 Outback Steak was most popular.
삼계탕도시락도 한개 드시고 하나 더 드신분들도
많이 계세요. Many people also had SamGheTang (ginseng chicken) lunchbox and even had second helpings.

오늘 감정씬 촬영중이라 사진인증은 못받았구 We could not get an autograph due to an emotional scene shooting today.
사인은 쿠갤, 쿠원, 숨피 이름으로 받았어요. 나중에 올릴게요. But, we got a sign/banner as Ku-Gal (DC), KuOne and Soompi.

스텝분들이 맛있게 먹었다고 인사해주시고 Staff thanked us for delicious meals.
쿠도 삼계탕이랑 스테이크 반씩 나눠서 잘먹었다고 합니다.We were told that Koo ate half SamGehTang and half Steak and relayed gratitude for delicious meal.

도움주신 분들 감사해요. We thank all those who helped.
자세한 후기는 나중에 올릴게요 Later, I will report more on the details. 

Thank you @snowsummer for taking charge and executing beautifully!!! I also love that there were plenty of food even for seconds!! That makes me feel so happy!!
@yeonsoo_jo's tweeter: Also a coffee cart today from GHS fans, Swan, Angel Eyes.@yeonsoo_jo: Today's dinner: Swan is buying Outback Steak lunch!  To all the GHS fans, thank you for delicious meals!!
I also see Maxim coffee drinks---I remember one DC fan stating that it would be nice to add that to support event since GHS was drinking it when she shot the scene with LSY, talked about kids....Ahhh,,,maybe the AE staff were bothering her to move closer to LSY when she is trying to enjoy her sweet coffee drink??? kekeLove the menu board on the "Koo Coffee House"!1.Yoon-TTorye-Kano   (SW is called Yoon-TTol=Yoon-Crazy)2.Swannie-Latte3.Wannie-Chino4.Shin-Bi Koo-Ade (shin-bi means mystery)5.Angel-xPresso6.Huh-Rock-Up-SSi-Sal-Ah-JiJi-Ma-KiAhTo =(don't disappear without permission-makiato)7.Ni-Yuhja-Chinku- (Go) Gu-Ma-Latte =(Your Girl Friend-Sweet Potato Latte)8.Ahp-Muh-Ri-KKan-Puccino =(Koreans say KKan-dah a lot..but I have no idea what that means.--so this is translated as Front Hair KKan-puccino)
I just realized that the meals look very international!!! keke