Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Thanks to @minsun4ever. Follow this instructions. I registered .I am in.It only takes a few minutes to register.https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=161700663899552

or register here. https://member.imbc.com/User/RegistForAbroadMember.aspx

thanks a lot sunnies for the links happy coz I am waking up at right time :)

although the stream is hanging a lot but still full of thankful because it's hanging at GHS face scene ♥ :D

waiting for the recaps and records and translations if possible    :\">

from Jordan with L♥ve ,, Good Morning/ evening sunnies ♥♥

Ku Hye Sun’s “Hu Nansulhun” is Aired at 1:20pm Today on MBC

news_img_khs_20140224.png

- Ku Hye Sun’s transformation into poetess “Hu Nansulhun” is arousing “high expectations”
Part 1 of MBC’s special two-part documentary drama “Hu Nansulhun” (written by Kim Miji/ produced by Park Tae Sam), in which actress Ku Hye Sun acts as “Hu Nansulhun”, is aired at 1:20pm today. 
Documentary drama “Hu Nansulhun” consists of part 1 which contains documentary-drama and part 2 that features the making film and documentary. Ku Hye Sun appears as “Hu Nansulhun”, the leading character of part 1’s drama, and also plays the role of the narrator and producer. 
Part 1, the documentary-drama titled “Life Bloomed through Poem” is aired at 1:20 today (Feb. 24) and part 2, the making film and documentary titled “The Reblooming Confederate Rose” will be aired at 1:20pm on the 3 next month (Mon.). 
Documentary drama “Hu Nansulhun” sheds spotlight on the life of poetess “Hu Nansulhun” of the Chosun era and the program delivers a variety of contemporary voices and views on “Hu Nansulhun”. Ku Hye Sun sheds a new light on Hu, by acting as Hu Nansulhun who went beyond the norms of the Chosun era to sing her beliefs and ideals, as well as by working as the producer and narrator for the program. 
In a still cut disclosed before the program is aired, Ku is showing an elegant charm, wearing Korean traditional costume that looks like that in Hu Nansulhun’s actual portrait and a hair style decorated with braids, which was the norm for women from noble families in the Chosun Dynasty period. 
Meanwhile, Ku Hye Sun is expecting the release of her film “Daughter”, for which she played triple roles as the producer, screenwriter, and the main actress, during the first half of this year. 
http://www.ygfamily.com/network/Network_Info.asp?LANGDIV=E&IDX=5245

-------------------

HyeSun tweet again~

BhOJd3ICMAAs42s.jpg:large
구혜선 @Koohyesun119 1m

작년 여름. 다큐멘터리'허난설헌' 제작 회의중.벌써 일년! pic.twitter.com/PVz0F9jf04

Last Summer, during the production meeting of documentary "Huh Nan Seol Hun", It's been a year!

Guest kuroechon

jsLL6F5.jpg

[VID] 140224 KuHyesun - MBC Documentary Heo Nanseolheon EP1

Part 1:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1d7y9z_140224-ku-hyesun-mbc-documentary-heo-nanseolheon-ep1-part-1_people

Part 2:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1d82hi_140224-ku-hyesun-mbc-documentary-heo-nanseolheon-ep1-part-2_people

I have already tried my best in recording the video. Due to connectivity issues, the videos may be sluggish at times.

Please wait for meow13's video for better viewing experience ;)

@ohchloe Thank you very much for recording the documentary drama, we really appreciate your efforts .
Wooow our Angel looks amazing, although I did not understand a word but it was really refreshing to see her shining face and hearing her soft voice. I missed her a lot .

Wow,... GHS is such an amazing director. It's very refreshing to see GHS again on her new work... I miss her so much :). For making this documentary, must be hard for her. It seems it took months for her filming this documentary. And now, I wish I understand what she's saying and what is the story ;)). 
Thank you @ohchole and @Meow13 for all your hard work uploading the video and sharing the link.. >:D<

@meow & @ochloe thanks for the link. GHS' pretty face spread across the TV screen & everyone here where I am said Wow! She's very beautiful. Her skin is flawless. I didn't understand what she was saying but it was ok because I put all my attention on her. Kekeke.... Sometimes if there are captions the tendency for us is to read the captions & we forget to look at the picture. I can't wait for the complete translations. Her voice is so soft like music to my ears. I will never get tired of that voice. No wonder TV stations like her to narrate docu films. I'm impress with her work as a director of this film too. She's really good. Even my husband's film producer/director and editor said she's good. Now whatever they see, I'm so proud of my lady!!! :X

Thanks so much @ohchloe and @meow13 for the videos @yonghwa for the screencaps and waiting patiently for the translation from our dear @cheerkoo.

I'm so so happy to today, it's so long we don't see Koo on screen. She just amazing, very talented in all, so pretty too like real princess. Her skin was so pure so clean very refreshing even with minimal makeup, so so beautiful.

credit ninimarlina