Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest visunnies

I'm just says " THANKFUL SUNNIES FOR YOUR HELPS AND LOVES , SUPPORT OUR HYE SUN^^

I'm So Proud be Sunnies and Big fans of Hye Sun-ssi^^

Gomawo all!!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128606&page=1&bbs=DC fans say that Peach Tree is taking order for its DVD which will come out on Feb 14th---Valentine's Day. They did not give a link or anything. I definitely want to participate. I am going to call that Korean book store and see if they can order for me and to find out if it has English translation on it.keke

Happy Tuesday Sunnies :)

WOW we won the poll Congratulations to GHS :)

@ariana27 Thanks for all your hardwork We Sunnies really appreciate it :)

@s_sun and Sukreen thanks for helping  Ariana :)

@cheerkoo please let us know if you get the information regarding Peach Tree I would love to order 1 as well :)

ATTA,GIRL! YOU ARE WONDERFUL! THANK YOU  FOR WINING , YOU MAKE US HAPPY AND HOPEFUL! I'm looking at you and at your love one and only thing I wish is to see you together, happy with three boys beside you (to complete the F4 along to their father)! Thanks to SHEHERIZADE 3 from whom I learn the word ATTA which sound to me very melodious and strong in the same time . I love you all my sunnies,you are so kind ,generous and big,big fighters ! Lets try to be a litle joyful !

hi SUNNIES! :-h
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL SUNNIES for the POWER VOTES! 
GHS WON, YAHOO!!! a come from behind win...what a feat! =D> 
@Ariana27...thanks for the update regarding our Rice Wreath Project. i wish for GHS's presence once the Leukemia Foundation receives our donation. :D

DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY SUNNIES! <:-P

A well deserved VICTORY for all Sunnies & Joondiers! Whoot whoot whoot! We all made it possible for Hye Sun & you all rock! =D> ^:)^

Our princess is really trying to broaden her horizon. By studying English, she will be able to translate her books or films to english versions too. Knowing how detailed she is, she wants to make sure that the english version express the same content she wants the public to see or read. She's going to Brussels for PT ( I'm convinced & this is the limited time that her Mom mentioned), & she also wants to enjoy other films there too, now that she can speak the language well & fully understand english. She will definitely learn a lot from this festival. BRAVO Hye Sun! You're really one of a kind.

@ariana27 thank you for the update. Amidst your busy schedule, you were able to complete the project with the help of @sukreen & @S_sun. THANK you sisters.. Now, we wait for any news from GHS' camp.

Have a SUNNY day!

B-) :D :x

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

When there is lack of information, i think it is normal for fans to imagine what might be or could be...Right?I also wonder if GHS is thinking about studying filming-making abroad...you know...like study-abroad programs that many colleges offer? She still has to apply and get in.I remember she went to a Halloween party (was it last year?) with another Korean female director who studied film making in London, England. I forgot her name.When she was acting in NN5, there was a rumor that GHS wanted to or was planning to study abroad. Her popularity became so high at that time that she decided to act more and took the job for Pure Heart of 19.She already has the grades and experience to make the schools consider her highly.She also told us that she was in a class at SKKU where the course was conducted by a professor who did not speak Korean...was it English or French that this professor spoke?? GHS said she had hard time in that class and basically memorized the whole written materials to study for the class...I think this is the one she got A- in the course. keke. Perhaps she has the gift of memorizing fast or photographic memory??She was actually praised about her memorization skill by the Pure Heart of 19 drama director. (It was in one of her interviews with costars of Pure Heart of 19).If studying abroad to get further technical and more broad experience in film-making...any great school would love to have her...I am sure..Alas,,,,it is just my possible imagination what she might be thinking while she studies hard for English and while she reads many books.Or I could be totally wrong...kekeDying for some more news about GHS....
GHSforever, it is wonderful that you are going to Korea in June. I wish I could too...but impossible for me.I wonder if we can create another wonderful project for GHS by that time. Would it be possible for us to arrange for you and other Sunnies to meet GHS in person--even if for a brief time at the Cafe?? She can practice her English with you all. kekeTell me what you think?No pressure...keke

@cheerkoo I would love to do that a International fanmeet :)

For right now the people thats confirmed is me and sheila a filipina Sunnies we both visiting Philippines in June so were stopping by Korea for couple of days. a lot of filipina Sunnies are trying to change the date to December which is fine with me too. so not sure if June 2013 is going to happen because of Sunnies schedule :(

For right now the people thats confirmed is me and sheila a filipina Sunnies we both visiting Philippines in June so were stopping by Korea for couple of days. a lot of filipina Sunnies are trying to change the date to December which is fine with me too. so not sure if June 2013 is going to happen because of Sunnies schedule :(

May I cut your post D. December eh? Winter is harsh in Korea sometimes. Sunnies love the snow? brrrrr! 8-}

GHSforever said:

Sue, thanks for the news about the dvd. I went to Yesasia where I ordered Magic with the subtitles, but sadly they only have the PT dvd, korean version for region 3. Here's the link.http://www.yesasia.com/us/the-peach-tree-dvd-korea-version/1032314030-0-0-0-en/info.html
Maybe if I wait, the one with English subtitles will come out....I also tweeted to Yesasia to ask them to release it with Eng subtitles. Maybe if all Sunnies do that , they will think there is a huge demand, they will ask HS to do it. Here's the twitter ac. https://twitter.com/yesasia

@myonenonly and @s_sun Yes most of the Sunnies are from the  Philippines and they want to go to Korean in December becuase, snow, and yes as of right now more Sunnies are confirming for December

thanks for the info @s-sun going to tweet yesasia right now :)

HELLO SUNNIES :x
I do agree with you cheerkoo..from missing GHS we are thinking of a lot of possibilities on what is she doing..i wish she is in hollywood that is why she is studying english seriously..i remember before when Reese Witherspoon went to korea with the director of her movie she was promoting and the director McG was asked what he wanted to do in korea and he said he heard a lot about GHS and he said he wanted to meet her but GHS was busy then with PCAP so i don't know if he did(how i wish then that YG would say something about that but nothing was heard from them) and i remember that famous actress/director who wanted to meet GHS too so i guess the reason why GHS is out of the limelight is maybe she is preparing for something big..HAHAHA MY BIG DREAM TOO FOR GHS..cheerkoo that director you meant i forgot her name too was the ex gf of BYJ and GHS also asked her how to make 3D FILMS..and oh you were asking who else went to the VIP PREMIER of PPOSONG movie..sorry for the late response..MINSUNNERS PLEASE don't get mad at me :D remember Kim Ji Hoon the actor who was rumored to be her bf when she was doing BOF ( but according to GHS he is his sister friend and he is helping her write songs hmmmm) well he was there to support PSH because he is in the drama with PSH..and about Kim Nam Gil..im not sure if he ever got to meet GHS during the BIFF last year as he was there as a film producer of a short film and he said for now he is not sure if he will produce again..he never thought it was that hard..then can we just imagine GHS as a director scriptwriter composer poducer..how many A LISTER Korean actors would like to direct a movie..there is quite a couple of them but they don't have the guts to do it..GHS is an achiever so LET US JUST BE HAPPY FOR HER WHATEVER SHE IS DOING NOWADAYS..AND one thing more about that lecture in class cheerkoo it was in english..i think the reason why she memorized the topic because for her to be able to understand the lecture she also have to understand what the lecturer is saying we don't only need to learn to speak english but we have to understand what they say..i lived here in the US for 25yrs already but sometimes if i am attending a seminar and the lecturer is talking too fast i don't understand what they are saying so it is easier for me to read about the topic first..i believed GHS knows and understand english she probably is not comfortable talking in english..@myonenonly @S_sun the filipinas who wants to go to korea in nov.or dec wants to experience winter time..they know it's gonna be too cold..they said they are tired of summer..Really S_sun yesasia have MAGIC with the sub already..im going to order too@GHSforever..whoaaa you are watching SPRING WALTZ too..did you finish it yet ..1st time i cried again watching drama HHJ is really a good actress..i started watching the FOUR SEASONS DRAMA..since PCAP the only drama i watched was RP and K2H.. i wanted to go with you in june but it is summer here and our hospital would allow us only 1 wk of vacation from june 15-sept.10
HAVE A NICE DAY SUNNIES! FIGHTING!

@prettywiz  When you order Magic dvd, just make sure it will play in your region and check the format.. For North America , it is region 1, check your dvd player . The Magic dvd on sale is for region 3. I think the modern dvd (depending which model you have) will play it. I watch it on my laptop as I am the only in my family who likes watching kdramas. I just love the music in Magic. Have been looking for the Osts but no luck. I guess HS did not release them.

@GHSforever so you'll proceed on June-July as planned? @prettywiz our Filipino Sunnies are going on December? Are you going too? I hope all of you will have a grand time. I'm planning to go to Asia on May 2014. I would love to see Japan's cherry blossom & would definitely go to Seoul. This is my chance to see Manolin Cafe & pray that I will meet Hye Sun. :) I'll keep my schedule open.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

viewimage.php?id=guhyesun&no=29bcc427b68

viewimage.php?id=guhyesun&no=29bcc427b68

히히
cr to DC for a cute pix of GHS....miss any news about her...http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128609&page=1&bbs=

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks for hard work voting, Sunnies!!GHS came in third in DC poll.http://poll.dcnews.in/dcnews/poll/poll_result.php?key_poll=579As GHS mentioned....we don't always have to be number 1 as there are many other numbers and they are all good....keke...remember that??
Thanks sukreen for the vid clip of GHS and all her music!! Nice~~