Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

It has been a while since we hear any news of Koo....except through her husband..that she is cheering for him and monitoring for him.

I hope she is getting closer and closer to the source of her health shock so that she can get stronger and immune from it. 

I hear that the process of finding the source takes a long time for some people---and at times the source changes as we grow older too....and the treatment also takes a long time. I don't know if this applies to Koo, but I hear that one of the treatments is to inject or ingest the very source that cause the shock little by little to build up the immunity against it. That makes sense yet so ironical...keke...we have to welcome and incorporate what can kill us so that we can defeat it!!! KYAAAAA!!!  (of course, the treatment has to be done in the presence of doctors in case something goes wrong!!!)

Sending all the best wishes for good health to KOO and her husband!!!

And to all the Sunnies too!!!

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

while missing Koo~

http://news.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=297563

A reporter found Lee SaGang's IG when she posted a pix of AhnGoo couple during the broadcasting of Newlywed Diary. Supposeldy Lee's IG is searched again when the news came out about the Second Newly Wed Dairy--with different couples.  

Some of you may know that Koo and Lee SaGang have known each other a long time. Lee is a director of MV's and of comercials and she is also an editor of either Glamour or another fashion magazine in Korea (I forgot the name).

과거 그는 자신의 인스타그램에 “드뎌 시작! 우리 혜선이와 그렇게 착하다고 소문난 남편님의 #신혼일기 -혜선이처럼 솔직하고 순수한 사람 세상 또 없습니다. 넘 솔직하게 다 나왔다고 걱정 많이 하더니 이뻐 죽겠다~”라는 글과 함께 사진 한 장을 게재했다. In the past, Lee posted on her IG, "Finally it is about to start! Our HyeSun and her husband who is widely spoken of as the nicest and kindest~HyeSun is the most honest and genuine person that I know. She was so worried that everything came out as is in the show, but I think you are crazy adorable~"

Netizens think positively of Lee's posts and her relationship with Koo and they also wish her same wedding bliss in the near future. 

• Like 5

from DC-GHS~

Koo was spotted in SEOUL!!!

Finally!!

YEAH!!!!

Someone went to eat and spotted Koo...said she is very pretty.

Another also spotted her and said that she is half the size on TV and extremely pretty "in all senses" (?not know how to translate)

Koo may have been around "H" area--(maybe Hong Dae area?) at dinner time.

Even if there is no pix, it is good to know that she is out and about....(I wonder if she can eat at restaurants???)

Yeah!!! Koo FIGHITNG!!!!!

I want more SPOTTINGS of Koo!!!!

(I don't know why, but dc-ghs erased the post.)

======

PS: I was roaming the news portal and saw this person's tweet. 18 hours ago, the IG came to eat raw fish and found that GHS was right next to her. https://twitter.com/kimoomyong

회 먹으러 왔는데 옆에 구혜선 님 있음 예쁘댜= I came to eat raw fish and next to me was GHS-nim. She is pretty. 

• Like 6

from dc-GHS: (Thank You.)

Koo's scene from Angel Eyes was briefly shown at the variety show, Fantastic Duo show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu65TkMFd54

=========

DC is having a voting contest: Which "Ulzzang" succeeded the most? (Just in case you do not know what ulzzang is, it means "best face" and Koo is known as one of the original ulzzang's.

http://dcinside.mycelebs.com/new/vote_view.php?tidx=407

I went in to vote. It is in Korean. Second one is Koo's name (click on it); Below that , it also asks which adjective best describes the person you have chosen? There are 6 words I will translate in order,,I picked 2nd one: 아름다운=beautiful.  

1 시크한=chic  2. 아름다운=beautiful.  3. 애교많은=full of cutsy behaviors  4. 예쁜=pretty  5. 잘생긴=handsome  6, 청순한=pure

Right now, Jung JoonYoung (the male singer) is winning. Vote Once per Day. After voting, they make you go through some type of verification questions...it was in English. It asks to click on all the squares with car, click on pic with street signs, etc or to skip if there are no pic.

======

Continuing to wish great health and energy and complete blessings and bit of luck for days to come for KOO, her family and to all SUNNIES.

FIGHTING!!!

• Like 6

saw a tweet in Korean portal...

A tweeter mentions that she just found out that GHS and AJH live in her neighborhood---near where her bf lives. She says it is an area where single family homes are and that it is pretty with 2nd floor and a yard. 

• Like 5

For those who may watch the drama, REUNITED WORLD... I am sure I am not right, but I hear a bit of Koo's WINTER STORY in the background music. There is some similarity, not quite 100 percent...but, really good...

keke

It is played quite often...almost the main theme compositiion...soothing and healing like the drama...yet also very interesting.

Have a good day!!!

==============

To show that we are thinking about Koo's return to public...vote a dc contest...

DC is having a voting contest: Which "Ulzzang" succeeded the most? (Just in case you do not know what ulzzang is, it means "best face" and Koo is known as one of the original ulzzang's.

I went in to vote. It is in Korean. Second one is Koo's name (click on it); Below that , it also asks which adjective best describes the person you have chosen? There are 6 words I will translate in order,,I picked 2nd one: 아름다운=beautiful.  

1 시크한=chic  2. 아름다운=beautiful.  3. 애교많은=full of cutsy behaviors  4. 예쁜=pretty  5. 잘생긴=handsome  6, 청순한=pure

[Vote]

Right now, Jung JoonYoung (the male singer) is winning. Vote Once per Day. After voting, they make you go through some type of verification questions...it was in English. It asks to click on all the squares with car, click on pic with street signs, etc or to skip if there are no pic.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, cheerkoo said:

For those who may watch the drama, REUNITED WORLD... I am sure I am not right, but I hear a bit of Koo's WINTER STORY in the background music. There is some similarity, not quite 100 percent...but, really good...

keke

It is played quite often...almost the main theme compositiion...soothing and healing like the drama...yet also very interesting.

Have a good day!!!

==============

To show that we are thinking about Koo's return to public...vote a dc contest...

[Vote]

Thank you for sharing I already vote. Tomorrow again.. Miss her badly..

• Like 5

dc found a blogger who described briefly meeting Koo...

but I cannot find the link anywhere. but I gather the meeting was positive. the blogger seems to be an archtect of some sort.

oh well...

=========

Taking a break and roaming the blogs in Korean news portal...hoping to find some link...dc erased the post about it when I asked them if I could get the link....they are really protective of Koo.

Total Respect to them.

anyway, I came across another blogger~

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=pjch2036&logNo=221088663523

who recently read Koo's book from 2009, Tango. I am not sure if blogger is man or woman,,,seems like a man...??

Blogger read Tango without fully realizing that the author is Koo and assumed that it would be a light reading of dating in 20's. But the blogger was impressed by it and read it in one sitting. Then the blogger read the message written by Rep Yang and realized who the author is. Blogger says s/he is looking at Koo with new eyes with respect.

My Korean is not that good so it took me several days (couple of weeks) to read Tango--with the dictionary next to me. keke. But I remember feeling that her words drew pictures and emotions so well too and it was hard to put it down....of the horror and extreme sorrow of betrayal from someone you love. 

It makes me think about reading it again...after the work is done!!!! keke

Hope we hear more news about Koo as soon as possible. 

Because of so many anti's, at times, I feel like the Korean public does not deserve her and it is great that she got a license to teach children the art. But, I hope she continues writing somehow. I miss her writing. Peach Tree was another book that I really enjoyed. Even with my poor Korean, it was another book that I had hard time putting down....there was humor and extreme sadness again. I see some parallel themes in Peach Tree and Dauder...one definte similarity is the conflict between birth parent and the child,,,and how how complex and heart-wrenchingly sad it can be....

Despite the anti's (since it is impossible to delete them...keke), I sincerely hope and pray that she gets stronger and healthier and come back to screen somehow. I hope she meets a wonderful project for a smooth comeback.

Fighting Koo and Sunnies!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 9/4/2017 at 8:40 AM, cheerkoo said:

dc found a blogger who described briefly meeting Koo...

but I cannot find the link anywhere. but I gather the meeting was positive. the blogger seems to be an archtect of some sort.

oh well...

=========

Taking a break and roaming the blogs in Korean news portal...hoping to find some link...dc erased the post about it when I asked them if I could get the link....they are really protective of Koo.

Total Respect to them.

anyway, I came across another blogger~

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=pjch2036&logNo=221088663523

who recently read Koo's book from 2009, Tango. I am not sure if blogger is man or woman,,,seems like a man...??

Blogger read Tango without fully realizing that the author is Koo and assumed that it would be a light reading of dating in 20's. But the blogger was impressed by it and read it in one sitting. Then the blogger read the message written by Rep Yang and realized who the author is. Blogger says s/he is looking at Koo with new eyes with respect.

My Korean is not that good so it took me several days (couple of weeks) to read Tango--with the dictionary next to me. keke. But I remember feeling that her words drew pictures and emotions so well too and it was hard to put it down....of the horror and extreme sorrow of betrayalarrow-10x10.png from someone you love. 

It makes me think about reading it again...after the work is done!!!! keke

Hope we hear more news about Koo as soon as possible. 

Because of so many anti's, at times, I feel like the Korean public does not deserve her and it is great that she got a license to teach children the art. But, I hope she continues writing somehow. I miss her writing. Peach Tree was another book that I really enjoyed. Even with my poor Korean, it was another book that I had hard time putting down....there was humor and extreme sadness again. I see some parallel themes in Peach Tree and Dauder...one definte similarity is the conflict between birth parent and the child,,,and how how complex and heart-wrenchingly sad it can be....

Despite the anti's (since it is impossible to delete them...keke), I sincerely hope and pray that she gets stronger and healthier and come back to screen somehow. I hope she meets a wonderful project for a smooth comeback.

Fighting Koo and Sunnies!!!

thank you sis @cheerkoo for translation. I miss Koo hye sun and i hope we can hear a good news from her as soon as possible. i found this link somewhow on naver. i think  it was related to Koo. http://blog.naver.com/arcjsa/221088462599

• Like 2

@rose Ann!!!

OMG!!

i think you found it!!

keke

Thanks SOOOO much.

========================

http://blog.naver.com/arcjsa/221088462599

Blogger appears to be an architect/builder.

"Director GHS"

After reading the blog, I decided not to translate word for word. The reason is that I started to wonder if Koo really did spend 4 hours talking with him. Started to feel a bit suspicious somehow...

Anyway,,,,what he said is that he met Koo in order to get her signature to start the work to build her an office space. They met at a coffee shop and ended up talking for 4 hours and, from his description, Koo revealed a lot to him about her hopes as an actress, goals as a director, her good memories, etc.  (why? why would Koo do that? Are they friends?  I just wondered. Maybe he needed to know her in order to build her an ideal space to work? He also gave link to her interview article.)

He says that he noticed that Koo uses 3 different ways to make notes to herself: one on the phone, one on a small notebook and yet another one in yet another notebook. He does not say why she does it. He also says that Koo told him that she works with a 3 year plan. He was amazed by that because it is at times hard for him to plan things for the next month. (?really? I know koo works hard, but 3 yr plan? keke)

He also asked her if he can bring her a box of dried food from his home in the country but she hesitated and then said just a fistful of dired seaweed would be nice. (He thinks that is a sign of her being considerate.)

He also asked about her health but he does not share how she is doing....(I was most curious about that!!!) They parted by saying next time they will drink 3 cups of coffee. He also said that she is very down to earth and that she freely gave out her autographs to people who wanted them. 

(If they met at a public cafe for 4 hours...other people could have posted seeing her??? Well, I don;t know what to think...what I do believe is that it is very like Koo to have a work space built...she used to have one behind Cafe Manolin..she said a PD whom she knows built it for her. She liked it because it was a space without any windows...so no distractions.)
That is it.
Thanks...hope we hear more about her soon.
  • Thanks 1

Another DC poll:

http://dcinside.mycelebs.com/new/vote_view.php?tidx=425

Which celerity showed a good example of a small wedding?

(in order--Click on one celeb)

Goo HyeSun   Kim NaYoung   Kim TaeHee   NaReuSha   Sung Yuri

Yoon JinSuh   Lee NaYoung   Lee HyoRi   Ji SoYun

(Your Reason for the vote~ in order---Click on one reason)

Lovely   Sensible   Smart   Wise   Free   Cool

[sUBMIT]---(press this button)

Once a day VOTE.

I could not decide between Wise and Free, so I am going to alternate per day. keke

Have a Good Day Sunnies!!!

• Like 3

On 9/10/2017 at 8:09 AM, cheerkoo said:

Another DC poll:

http://dcinside.mycelebs.com/new/vote_view.php?tidx=425

Which celerity showed a good example of a small wedding?

(in order--Click on one celeb)

Goo HyeSun   Kim NaYoung   Kim TaeHee   NaReuSha   Sung Yuri

Yoon JinSuh   Lee NaYoung   Lee HyoRi   Ji SoYun

(Your Reason for the vote~ in order---Click on one reason)

Lovely   Sensible   Smart   Wise   Free   Cool

[sUBMIT]---(press this button)

Once a day VOTE.

I could not decide between Wise and Free, so I am going to alternate per day. keke

Have a Good Day Sunnies!!!

I hear the voting pole will close in 2 days. Please Vote Sunnies. Thanks very much. I think Soompi is still going through rehab. 

• Like 3

Sorry Soompi and Sunnies....about the post above--I dont know how to fix that.

Anyway, Koo is in the news, credt to dc

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201709150909430710

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201709160100132410009660&servicedate=20170915

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1OL1CB2CTO

Many articles but same content...a news that YG gave to various media companies.

But, I am a bit confused by the article.

Koo has made a short film but I am not sure what the title is...but it is a mix of experiemntal, horror, mellow, thriller all at the same time. The themes are: "destructive mystery" and "is that your self-portrait"? But it seems like the title of her short is Mystery Pink and she is doing something very different. She is going to share her film of 10 min at the Art Center where she held her Dark Yellow Exhibition come this January. 

Today, she supposedly finished her short film at the nature center. She has teamed up and working with same staff who worked with her on DAUDER and even some of the actors are the same. Her steady actress Seo HyunJin, Yang DongGeun (I remember she once said that she really likes this actor). The other actors are Park Jung Sook (wow, I believe she is a veteran actress) and two other actress who appeared in her movie, DAUDER: Yoon DaGyung and Hyun SeungMin.

It appears that she will also display some of her art works at that time--something about color project,,,that is why I was confused...whether the movie is Mystery PInk or her exhibition title in Jan. 2018. She is doing this project on her own as GHSFilms along with YES Production whom I believe also worked with her on DAUDER and maybe another project too. 

It is her way of wanting to share and communicate with others.

DAEBOK!!!! I knew she was working/creating. Stay healthy and happy and I wish I could be there. 

• Like 9

It is SOOOOO good to see Koo  again.

I love her look--very comforting and yet so lovely.  I heard somewhere that her hat is  popular in Japan. 

She has one for the summer and darker color for the winter (as seen in Newlywed Diary. keke)

Have a good day Sunnies!!!

ps...dc fans also posted that Koo will be not only showing her film at the museum but also revealing  the process of making her film. What a creative and wise idea...to show a film inside a museum!! Film is an art too. I know nothing about film business, but I would bet it is cheaper to showcase a film this way...cozier and intimate too..such an analog feel to it...Koo said once she prefers Analog to mechanical. .I am thinking she will be at the museum while her work is shown. She is also showing her art pieces....last time it was Dark Yellow....now it is Pink. ..keke

She is creating a great relationship with Museum,,Yeseul of JunDang...same place she exhibited Dark Yellow.

She is also developing a good relationshiop with Yes Production who also worked with her in DAUDER.

Fighting!!!!

• Like 8