Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

:heart::innocent::love::thumbsup:

Translated from Korean by Bing

Lyrics, composition and song, this song is ' a good day ' honeymoon diary ' Gu Hye-Seon ' public ... Neat tone/break news http://www.breaknews.com/495934

Translated from Chinese by Bing

Today (March 3) at 12 o'clock noon, by actor #具惠善 singing an original song of the Summer through South Korea's major sources of the Day Web site. #新婚日記#安宰賢 http://fb.me/8JtzupOBS

• Like 6

OMG!:scream:You're really too much KOO yay! :love: I hadn't watched the live streaming coz my net's so slow & I'm still busy multitasking too. Want to watch the engsub.^_^ Ughh I just hope Knetz reactions are just good vibes Nervous.:sweatingbullets: Well there's still looooong way to go..one down, 49 more to go keke. FIGHTING!! :innocent:

[Preview 따끈 예고] 20170305 You Are Too Much 당신은 너무합니다 - EP.2

• Like 7

I just saw the first episode. I liked it. I really liked Koo and Um's acting very much. Koo's stand up act at the cabaret was well done and so funny. But, I wish the director used more cabaret background noise when HaeDang was doing her stand-up and I wish the director moved the story a little faster. Perhaps the drama beng 50 episodes has that effect? Koo's singing was amazing..At first, I thought it was Um's voice but it was really Koo's voice!! 

I did not see it myself, but I do hear that there are negative comments about Koo by netizens and that they are nasty. Koo's anti-coalition is at work again. There is one article that says that Koo and Um did not have any chemistry??? What???? I just heard it from dc threads. Some dc-koo fans say that they are sure many of them did not even watch the episode. 

Like many fans, I am nervous too.But, I think there are positive comments too. I just read one poster post a note of praise for her acting on her thread and she is not a member of Koo's dc thread. 

But, I for one hope to enjoy the drama and Koo without too much disturbance.  At least I am going to try. It is hard to ignore what others say, but I hope that Koo and YTM team focus on the work at hand. I really thought Koo did a great job and so did Um. I have to get used to the side characters still. 

Thanks @khs7 for clips. I pray the translation happens fast for the drama. I just saw the clips again thanks to @khs7 and I can now see what a great stage act she did..both of them!! First one was better with much more aucience soundes. She is really good. And, thanks @khs7 Definitely Koo is worth the second look!!!

Fighting Koo and Fighting YTM and Fighting to us fans!!!

• Like 7

Agree with you @cheerkoo sis..I m soo worried yest looking at naver seeing negative comments..It's surprising that they take one particular pic or video and commented so harshly..There was like 4 to 5 videos uploaded and among them there is one particular video of Koo's performance..It had highest views and even ranked 1 but it had the most bad comments.. The comments under other videos are supporting Koo but this particular alone had bad and there was one article trending and that too had bad comments..I hope they don't kill Koo's efforts again...I wish YG takes some efforts to do something for the bashers..

I watched only raw..With that I could clearly say Koo really was soo careful ..I couldn't see her earlier  characters traces at all in her face expressions.She is really performing soo well..She was soo gud as a fake dancer and an impersonator..She really looked soo pretty as stage dancer and her acting is really soo moving in other normal scenes...Without subs itself I could feel that much..

The best I liked is Koo's singing..Yes!! we have heard more of Koo's New age compositios..We haven't heard her singing much of the usual K-Pop genre..She really is soo good with the singing!! I can't believe it's Koo!! she really did it soo well! 

• Like 8

Koo's dc fans are working hard to post positive comments when they see the negative ones. Fan Power!! YES!!

First epi rated 12%. I pray that, at least, it stays that way. Of course I will watch it no matter what. I really am enjoying it! It is a family drama with a bit of twist. I love the way Haedang cursed out the motorcylist and the drunks in the bar....I am glad that she is not just a good girl who works hard for her family...but that she also has some guts when the situation asks for it. 

It reminds me of what Koo said about acting at the press conference....how hard it is. I am sure she is not just talking acting itself, but the whole field of acting in general...the competition, the harship, the jeering and praise that happen all at once...Like Haedang on the stage...she has to stick it out no matter what is thrown at her on the stage. It also makes me remember the last NWD episdoe when Koo went out for a day from the red-roof cottage...I woud imagine it had to do with YTM? She cried but was trying to hold back the tears when she hugged her husband in the bedroom...it said that it is because she will miss the cottage...but I would imagine it is also about returning to her work life that is not easy at all. And, it already started. 

Fighting!! Fighting!!! Fighting!!!!

• Like 7

The ratings for last night episode is 12% its pretty good start for weekend drama, as i checked previous drama from sbs and mbc almost some started from single digits.lets pray that every episodes of YATM will increase its ratings. off course antis and reporters wont leave alone khs..whats new? the drama just started and now they are trying to ruin her again..did they even watched the drama in the first place?her acting is good but i think they are worried something about her voice?hope koo is fine and prove them wrong.its only 1st episode we know koo is doing her best and hoping she wont be discourage by some knetzs negative comments.Pls yg or mbc do something this time.lets pray her acting will be well accepted and prove thats shes good actress as episodes goes by.fighting ghs!

• Like 5

Hello everyone.  I watched the first episode of YATM raw and I must say that GHS's acting was spot on.  I especially love the cabaret scene.  She was stunning and her facial expression, especially her eyes with the come hither, flirty look was just awesome.  GHS, being a singer herself, has embraced the character of Jung Hae Dang and I feel that she's enjoying playing the role.  Knowing how conservative GHS is, I was shocked when she pulled up her skirt and showed her thigh because I have never seen her in a daring role.  She's really that good.  People who criticized are jealous of her.  

I was drawn by the story of Yoo Ji Na and Jung Hae Dang.  It's only the first episode and I'm already tearing up.  A 12% rating is fantastic and I hope that it gets better and better as the drama progress.  

• Like 7

Right now, YOU ARE TOO MUCH is number 1 searched drama!!

Let us live for the moment..the present!! This is a good moment. 

keke

Fighting Fans and Koo and YTM!!!!

Update: I am afraid to go into news portal site..but just wanted to know the rating for the 2nd episode.  Yippeeeeee!!!!

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01118486615860696&DCD=A10102

According to that article,,,2nd episode is 시청률 14.6%를 기록!!! OMG!!! Please let it continue!!

I feel bad--I know I wish I had the time to translate for you guys----but, until trans is available, I hope you Sunnies are enjoying as much as possible too. The reporter called the drama addictive. Yeah!!! Me too. That is how I felt too. Please, if you have the time, just click on that article to give support for YTM and Koo. I am not looking at any other articles for now. I was lucky to just land on that one. Thanks Sunnies!!!

• Like 7

12 hours ago, grjnkk1 said:

Would anyone know where we can watch this drama with English subs?

It's not listed at Viki and only the raw version is available and not subbed at most sites. 

Thank you!

sorry..I did not know about the rule of posting drama site.

• Like 5