Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

class="content-title"“Blood” Team Voices Their Concern Regarding Criticisms of Goo Hye Sun’s Acting

The team behind the currently airing KBS drama “Blood” voiced their concern regarding the criticisms of Goo Hye Suns acting for the drama.

The representative from IOK Media, the production company behind the drama, told the press, “We didn’t expect there to be so much controversy over Goo Hye Sun’s acting for the drama.” They continued, “She is simply exaggerating with her lines to fit her character, Yoo Ri Ta.”

They also foreshadowed a change in her character to come in future episodes. “As the show progresses, Yoo Ri Ta’s character will also change. By that point, we are certain that the criticism regarding Goo Hye Sun’s acting will dwindle.”

Many viewers have been criticizing the actress’ acting in the drama’s early episodes.

“Blood”, starring Goo Hye Sun alongside Ahn Jae Hyun, airs every Monday and Tuesday evening on KBS.

credit soompi news by ddangha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks you finally IOK PRODUCTION released an statement explaining GHS acting for the drama..they should have done that long before after that criticisms when they released the trailer but anyway im still thankful to them for not leaving GHS..maybe they never thought haters would really make a career pulling GHS down through blood and i still believed "YOU CAN NEVER PUT A GOOD MAN DOWN"

Guest kstar1234

Here is encouragement for our angel Goo Hye sun..
Whitney Huston's Greatest Love of All

"Learning to LOVE yourself"
 I Decided Long Ago, Never To Walk In Anyone's Shadows If I Fail, If I Succeed At Least I'll Live As I Believe No Matter What They Take From Me They Can't Take Away My Dignity. Because The Greatest Love Of All Is Happening To Me I Found The Greatest Love Of All Inside Of Me The Greatest Love Of  All Is Easy To Achieve Learning To Love Yourself It Is The Greatest Love Of All ...

Guest Carmel1

I love you Ku Hye Sun! You have been bullied front, back and center and you respond  with class by just not overreacting to unjust criticism. Because of this we love you more.
Good job!  More power to you and the blood team.  

bad or good comments about the acting of our MS. KU.. i know Ms. Ku take that as a GOOD AND INSPIRING COMMENTS FOR HER ACTING...
 one thing i can say....  YOUR FRIEND / FANS  ARE HERE TO SUPPORT  YOU A 11O PERCENT ...  WE LOVE YOU.... and ALWAYS TAKE CARE....

:x :x \:D/

Guest mikisun1051

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Have been being a silent reader for years. And finally join because I wanna give my support for hyesun eonni. She is my inspiration. And for the haters, as tablo oppa (hyesun eonni's best friend) said haters gonna hate, so just keep strong as you always, eonni. You portray Yoo Ri Ta so well. Everyone, great to meet you all. 반갑습니다~ Sorry I'm not fluent in English
:)

Guest chin7088

Hello Sunnies! And hello @mikisun1051‌,welcome to our world :D just like you,im new here too and a silent fan,but we all came out for one reason: to appreciate her skills and achievements,in which we all want to protect! She is an extra ordinary celebrity compared to all the K idols,thats why we all love her,thank you for liking her and rest assure,like me,we did the right thing in joining here hehe.God bless everyone.

Guest mikisun1051

"I am very aware how others view me. I am not ignoring them. There is no way to ignore them doing what I do. I respect their opinions, but it is just that I am not taking the path that they want me to take. There are people who see me positively and there are those who see me negatively." Well said by Goo Hye Sun.

I forget in what interview Hyesun eonni said this, but I have it in my note. I usually take note from what she said so I can reflect myself. So haters, listen to this.

혜선이 언니, 힘내세요~!
:x

@mikisun1051, @JerlynD - Welcome :)  Glad you've joined us on this blessed journey with our angel GHS -- we are inspired by & learn a lot from HS-ssii.  Also, we're have lots of fun watching her dramas- and actually, the fun is mutiplied by many folds when we watch & share the experience with each other.   Imagine if we don't have this or Blood thread - it won't be half as fun (a third?)

I recently saw that AE is on Netflix (I'm in the US).  OMG- it's so cool to see GHS on the big screen TV versus on my laptop screen.   It sort of feel like she making it outside of SK (getting the exposure to the bigger wide world) - felt excited for her :x    Maybe, in Sep./Oct. Netflix might have Blood!!!

Please- everyone that has a twitter acct (maybe create a new one) - please participate in the Blood Appreciation Project -- some guidelines

1)  Fans should tweet from Sun - Tues as many times as possible and all will tweet in sync at 10 min. before the show on Mon & Tues (9:50pm Korean time).  Ofc, if fans can tweet more during the week- the more the better!!

2) Please include @Koohyesun119 @AAGBan @myloveKBS 
@IOKcompany #weluvkdramaBlood

3) Use the re-tweeting feature to easily & quickly send more tweets --> use Search in Twitter, type in
#weluvkdramaBlood to see all tweets from Blood Fans -> select a tweet& do a retweet -> choose the next tweet.

With all the craziness of antis, we really need to work together & to give it our all
to the project-

GHS Fighting!!!   Blood Fighting!!!   Sunnies Fighting!!!

geumtrangdi said:<------Thank you geumtrangdi for this. I just got a twitter acct just for GHS because of all the terrible things I heard in BLOOD thread. Made me so mad and sad at the same time. But as I am so ignorant about tweeter, can you enlighten me a bit? 
Please- everyone that has a twitter acct (maybe create a new one) - please participate in the Blood Appreciation Project -- some guidelines

1)  Fans should tweet from Sun - Tues as many times as possible and all will tweet in sync at 10 min. before the show on Mon & Tues (9:50pm Korean time).  Ofc, if fans can tweet more during the week- the more the better!!

2) Please include @Koohyesun119 @AAGBan @myloveKBS 
@IOKcompany #weluvkdramaBlood <-----does this mean our tweets are going to not only GHS, but also to the other three places? What is AAGBan? (this is a great information. I wonder if it is a good idea to also send to YG?)

3) Use the re-tweeting feature to easily & quickly send more tweets --> use Search in Twitter, type in #weluvkdramaBlood to see all tweets from Blood Fans -> select a tweet& do a retweet -> choose the next tweet. <---Wow, I have to try that. I saw in the GHS's tweeter only about 490 tweets for her latest tweet...maybe we can make it 1000 before BLOOD airs?

With all the craziness of antis, we really need to work together & to give it our all
to the project-

GHS Fighting!!!   Blood Fighting!!!   Sunnies Fighting!!!