Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I posted it at Blood thread ---
Wow!!Thanks gayu312 for the clip!!GHS said that she has her arms in front of her because she wants to hide her stomach. keke (The mc said that GHS is already looking like someone who is condescending with her arms crossed in front of her..so GHS gave her answer.)Good for you GHS-ssi!!She said in Happy Together that she does not diet---she finds that eating less calorie gets her constipated  in the past. So she says she eats more to push it out....kekeke
Each actor was asked  to introduce the character of the person sitting next to him/her. JJH's explanation of GHS's role was so long and detaled that they edited it out. Good thing!! I don't want them to give it away too much!! GHS introduced AJH character as someone was is born a vampire due to no fault of his own but wants to become human. AJH introduced the actress Sone as someone who only has eyes for him. Sone says JJH is a great director of the hospital who seems so good onthe outside but evil on the inside. Both AJH and JJH were asked about which actress they prefer....JJH said that he doe snot want to put ??people on the spot...he knows his son may be watching...AJH said that he can protect both ladies as he has two arms. BLOOD!! Wishing you all great popularity and DAEBOK!!!

Finally uri angel is smiling :) :) she looks pretty in the tweet pic and her omma is a beauty too.. Hyesun's omma appa make a very cute couple aww :x :x

@geumtrangdi‌ sis I read those articles in different sites I don't think it's from press but it's their own opinion.. Never mind uri angel is the best :)>- :)>- and those netizens are funny actually in a certain week they say hyesun is so pretty and showers her with compliments then after few days they say she is bad actress they hate her expressions..lol what the hell haha :))

And yes congrats sunnies it was great to see the wreaths featured in allkpop news, so proud of my sunnies family..

Wishing hyesun good health and good luck for Blood.. Fighting hyesun sunnies are always with u \m/

geumtrangdi said: @cheerkoo - I'm pretty sure that's her mom; I recognized her from HS Star Life Theater program (May 2012).  If so, then it must be her dad as her mom is holding that man's hand, right?  keke    Could it be that the family went to Jeju for a break?   It's so cute that HS tweeted those pics for V-day?

She used to tweet more personal, everyday stuffs which I found from @meow13's blog back in 2012.- GH's old twitter acct. "koohs".  Below is several samples on @meow13's blog:

https://loveghs.wordpress.com/2012/07/16
scroll dwn  -> letter to a friend when she was in 2nd grade

https://loveghs.wordpress.com/2012/08/02
scroll dwn -> text to her dad about being #1 in school

https://loveghs.wordpress.com/2012/08/03
scribbling at age 5, her dad's grapes & baby watermelon

In recent years, it's mostly either her selcas or work-related.  I'm sad -- had tweeted her to share pic of GHS & nephew :)   BTW, I don't know how to navigate around meow13's blog so I just manually change the date in the URL!!    Does anyone know how I can see posts of her old twitter acct. "koohs"?  and why she change the account?

Have a wonderful weekends- all my sunny chingus  :x :x

Guest elizabeth90

Lmfao those netizens are out of their meds again?? =)) anyway i want everyone on this board to know that netizen buzz do not represent the entire of koreans, so please do not take it too deep, they are bunch of lonely peeps who have nothing else to do than to insult someone who is actually doing and accomplishing something with their life. They did this with angel eyes too, bitching about how koo wouldnt live up to the younger character,forgotten the actress name and well you know how that ended, so lets not be too occupied by the irelevant.

What i am mad at is why oh why would a blog representing all yg actors actress and idols would post such negative article? It is truly beyond me.

Anyway you guys two more freaking daysssssssssss and we get to see the first episode of blood, wishing koo all the luck for her drama i hope her performance is loved just like in angel eyes or even more goodluck!!!

I just read an article posted by a reporter in Korea about GHS---writing out things as if what is never clearly stated as the truth, etc. They really have no respect for their own profession...sometimes they are no different than anonymous anti-fans who may spread rumors and assumptions. No wonder DC fans are so careful never to give out any links and never want to spell out names of other celebrities in GHS threads. 
Somehow such shameless reporting make me think about GHS's very first short movie, Cheerful Caretaker: someone (a priest in this case) leading people to die because we are made to feel guilty about human, unfulfilled wants, failures, loneliness, etc. GHS was never very clear about what she really wanted to say through her film--but after my own learning about Korean Ent world, I wonder if GHS may not have been referring to that? I do think that at times anti-fans and even anti-fan-like reporters lead people to psychological and even real death. We fan should not have so much power. I live in America, but I don't believe fans have that much power here as they do in Korea. Any comments?Make me want to review Cheerful Caretaker again.

posted my comment too !! I really dont care about the antis comments or opinions...Hhhh I found it  funny...bcs I think that our princess is an interesting person not only to us her fans but also to the antis...I mean if they dont care about her...they wont ever wasted their time and posted these comments   ;)) ;)) Anyway GHS fighting ...BLOOD fighting \m/ \m/ \m/

They are just bunch of haters ,, damn they know how to increase blood pressure :/

hope that GHS have no time to saw all that garbage of comments and articles...  they look like army of haters which paid to bury any project belong to her as they doing always with jang suk  !!

Guest Keisya_aline

Hi, I am new here ,but i was Goo hye sun fan since BOF and I just silent readers and keep up to date with this thread and all information or news regarding KOO. I dont know why i am so addicted with her. I just adore her for being multi talented person. But what actually bring me here to comment and join soompi?It is because many bad comments for Goo Hye sun new role as Yoo Rita, I just disappointed with antis,but yes I am actually little bit worried with Goo  hye sun role as Yoo rita, it seems does not fit her actual character to being selfish and arrogant,that's why her acting seems awkward.But still I love Goo hye sun and support her drama and still excited to watch her drama.

I am sorry if my comment little bit straighforward
Thank you

Keisya_aline said: Hi, I am new here ,but i was Goo hye sun fan since BOF and I just silent readers and keep up to date with this thread and all information or news regarding KOO. I dont know why i am so addicted with her. I just adore her for being multi talented person. But what actually bring me here to comment and join soompi?It is because many bad comments for Goo Hye sun new role as Yoo Rita, I just disappointed with antis,but yes I am actually little bit worried with Goo  hye sun role as Yoo rita, it seems does not fit her actual character to being selfish and arrogant,that's why her acting seems awkward.But still I love Goo hye sun and support her drama and still excited to watch her drama.

I am sorry if my comment little bit straighforward
Thank you

Guest Keisya_aline

I just hate all bad comments about Hye sun's acting..but since i am abig fans of her..it doesnt really matter

Love you KHS, the reason for me to visit Korea

[HanCinema's Drama Preview] "Blood"

photo564263.jpg

The thematic shift for dramas is already happening and the new topic is vampirism. An interesting topic, certainly and one which has done well for Korean television before, most recently and notably through OCN's "Vampire Prosecutor" series. "Blood" is being brought to viewers by KBS2 and there are certainly a few less than promising elements about it, but also some encouraging ones. For better or for worse, it is kicking off the vampire trend.

Read more: -> http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-preview-blood-78688.html?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=d4p6UG&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter#!d4p6UG

Guest elizabeth90

@cheerkoo‌ i will compare netizenbuzz as the same folks as ohnotheydidnt in america lots of barks but no bite, like i said i am a huge fan of kristen stewart and believe me when i say there isnt anyone to my knowledge that has been insulted and underappreciated by press bloggers and haters, but yet she still carries on looking at her carrer now and how well she has risen above it sort of reminds me of koo hye sun, both were in a popuplar series, both were slammed more for thier acting, than thier male counterpart both have interest in directing, drawing and writing. And yet there are still ppl who would pick nose something negative about them.

Long story short nope they do not and will never have an infleunce in these ladies lives, i hope koo hye sun continues to stride forward, i know it might be differnt in korea, and probs netiezen would have move power, but which country doesn't the ppl voices would always be greater, but at the end of the day we should only listen to our own voices because that is the one that matters the most.

We should not pay attention to negativity and try to move forword just one more day for our girl drama to premiere we should start it with all the positivity we have. Fighting to everyone esp you @Cheerkoo it must be hard reading this things and having to explain them , just ignore it and lets all look to brighter things

1 MORE DAY AND HALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we get to see koo on our screen again yayyyyyyyyyyy.

Oh my lungggsss!! Our angel's most anticipating drama BLOOD is really is here and will be signing ON tomorrow..there is no stopping it! \:D/ And becoz we're all wishing for our angel's success for her new drama..I will always put in mind now to think positive so that positive vibes will follow. :\"> Goodluck to us all! :x >:D<  TEAM BLOOD FIGHTING!!! \m/ <:-P <:-P

5_974.jpg

Guest ginger4clover

Thank you very much to all Sunnies for taking a stand regarding the antis comment regarding GHS acting in " Blood". Antis always have  preconception of what GHS character role in the drama. They did that in BOF , and GHS got all kind of awards in that drama. Antis are bunch of attention seekers and most likely they are neglected during their early development.That's all I can say about them.:-t
For me GHS come close to perfection in whatever she does.I hope their will be more like her.I watch the long teaser of "Blood" and I did not notice any awkwardness in her acting. As always thanks to all the post, updates, stills and translations. Looking forward to the excellent acting of "Blood" actresses/ actors...=((
" GOO...GOO...GOO... ''BLOOD FIGHTING"....