Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

“Blood” Teasers Featuring Gu Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun Released

“Blood,” the upcoming KBS2TV’s Monday-Tuesday drama, has released teasers featuring main leads Gu Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun. The short clips were initially released on their official website.

In Gu Hye Sun’s teaser, the actress shows a dreamlike charm in the eerie video. Her tearful statement, “I will protect you the way you protected me,” is sparking the curiosity of many viewers.

For Ahn Jae Hyun’s teaser, we see him as a surgeon dealing with lots of blood. He also broods on top of a building. Then his character states, “I am a vampire.”

Her beauty and talent is apparent in her portrayal of star physician Yoo Lita. The actress is striving to achieve a different image from her previous characters that are innocent. We will be able to look forward to a character that is ambitious and prideful, but cheerful.

Meanwhile, “Blood” will be a drama focused on a cancer hospital that treats patients with incurable diseases. The love story between a vampire surgeon and a physician will be the basis for this fantasy medical drama which will air starting February.

Source : http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/27/blood-teasers-featuring-gu-hye-sun-and-ahn-jae-hyun-released/

Hello Sunnies!!Feb 16 is coming closer....kekeke!!
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=134184&page=1

24일날 쿠 절친 남배우 결혼식에 참석했었데... 기사가 현장 중계처럼 상세히 난거 보니까 확실한거 같애.. 못 갔는줄 알았더니 갔었나봐....역쉬 으이리!!!

I am not sure is any Sunnie posted this already...but I found while browsing DC that GHS indeed attended her friend NSM's wedding on the 24th of Jan.
DC fans posted that she saw an article stating that GHS went there...GHS indeed is a loyal friend no matter how busy she may be.

Thanks Sunnies for all the updates and videos and etc.
So far no talks of any Rice Wreathes from DC.
I am not sure if KuOne is doing anything either.
But, the fact that the press conference is held at a hospital (I guess the production team does not want to lose any work time???), perhaps a hospital may not want RW hanging around??

Anyway, Thanks again!!

BLOOD teaser 2: YOO Rita says: (cr. http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=134188&page=1)

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/blood 

네가 그랬듯이 ---just as you have done,

나도 널 지켜줄게.. I will protect you too...

@cheerkoo thanks for bringing us the news that GHS did attend NSM's wedding. I am glad she was able to celebrate NSM's happy day inspite of her busy schedule . What a loyal friend indeed. :) Love how GHS is  just so respectful of her celebs friends' privacy. She often does things quietly, no showing off selcas or mentioning them unless she is asked etc. Sometimes we only hear about it from others .
Thanks @cheerkoo also for checking out about the rice wreaths. Yes it might not be feasible if the hospital is also functioning at that time.Let's hope we get confirmation whether we can or not soon. If DC fans are doing something else in support like donation in GHS' name , please let us know so we can contribute as well. :)
Blood teasers have upped the excitement. It is looking good! Feb 16 is not coming fast enough!
Thanks, Sunnies! Take care and have a nice day/night! :)

Thanks Sunnies for all the updates and videos and etc.
So far no talks of any Rice Wreathes from DC.
I am not sure if KuOne is doing anything either.
But, the fact that the press conference is held at a hospital (I guess the production team does not want to lose any work time???), perhaps a hospital may not want RW hanging around??

hello Sunnies.I googled the Sung Mo Hospital in Korea and it is same as St. Mary Hospital and their email is
ihcc@catholic.ac.kr
I was going to ask them in English if they would allow rice wreaths from various foreign countries for BLOOD drama press conference.But, I forgot when is the press conference.Do any of you remember?I posted it after getting info from DC and forgot!!Too busy these days...what comes into my brain easily does not stick!!! keke

Thanks GHSforever!!!I just emailed what is wrtten below. hope they answer soon.
Hello!안녕하세요
I am one of the many foreign fans of Koo HyeSun.I understand that there will be a press conference for the new Korean drama called "BLOOD" on Feb 11th at your hospital. Is this correct?
I would like to ask if you allow rice wreaths to be delivered to your hospital on that day so that foreign fans can express congratulations and support for Koo HyeSun and the "BLOOD" drama team? 
There may be several rice wreaths since Koo HyeSun fans are from all over the world.
Please let us know as soon as you are able.I really appreciate your time and consideration.Thank you very much.

@cheerkoo Yes indeed GHS was at NSM's wedding,i saw it on my SBS channel they had the news on TV ENTERTAINMENT..actually i didn't understand what they said but luckily they showed GHS'S face gosh such a beauty..i love her make up she looked so fresh and it matches her black hair hanging loose on her shoulder..LBY'S face was covered with an umbrella and by the bodyguard,the other actress who is also a friend of NSM was walking sideview so i didn't see her face too..GHS was getting ready to ride in the car so the security lifted the umbrella and that is why i think they were able to take pic of her .

OH i wish the next time GHS goes to a wedding it will be her wedding already:x

Wow!!Thanks SOOOOO much Sunnies for all the updates.NO response from St Mary yet.I also left couple of request on DC pages if the topic has to do with BLOOD and press conference.I asked them if they could call the hospital and see if they accept rice wreaths...I am not sure if they will actually do it. We will wait and see....

shadia71 said: Come on guys, it will only take a maximum of 5 minutes from our time to vote  for our beloved Angel Goo Hye Sun, let's show the world how much she is loved by her fans. Please vote once on a daily basis - Thanks 
http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&region=&country=KR&gender=&occupation=ac&tag=&page=3&global=#_=_
http://100479.net/ranking/?code=worldcup2_women_pre&ckattempt=1
http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&ckattempt=1

@rossy5 Like @gayu312 posted above, it will be unprofessional to wear high heels.The healthcare professionals often wear medical clogs like these. Hers are more  covered.  :)
danskomedicalprof.gif
credit Dansko

UC_T9012_black.359132917_std.jpg
credit schoolandmedical.com
It will be interesting to see how her character is written . I think we are in for some surprises! :)