Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I am so glad that media & netizen finally recognise HyeSun's acting ^^

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.hk/2014/04/tv-spoilers-angel-eyes.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Article: 'Angel Eyes' Goo Hye Sun, isn't it nice to see her back to acting

Source:
News 24 via Naver

1. [+1,299, -86] Dramas were canceled everywhere because of the Sewol Ferry tragedy so I was mindlessly flipping through the channels before landing on Angel Eyes. I was actually pleasantly surprised with her improved, mature style of acting and felt that she was aging beautifully.

2. [+969, -55] Is she really good? I've been wondering whether I should watch this or not

3. [+792, -52] She's erally gotten so much prettier

4. [+227, -19] She looked plain during her short hair days but the change in hair style makes her look a lot more mature and finally like an actress. I didn't expect much but was pleasantly surprised.

5. [+243, -36] Seems she really went hard on her acting practice these past two years ㅠㅠ Not awkward at all, I actually cried with her when she was crying.

Article: 'Angel Eyes' Goo Hye Sun, makes you tear up even when she's smiling

Source:
OSEN via Nave

1. [+976, -44] Her acting's improved a lot. She was always so obvious before but she's changed. Pretty!!!

2. [+691, -26] This drama makes my heart flutter ㅠㅠ Goo Hye Sun's gorgeous, Lee Sang Yoon's handsome

3. [+648, -85] Goo Hye Sun's definitely better than Nam Ji Hyun.

4. [+552, -28] I cried watching her cry....

5. [+213, -19] There's an aura to her now, she's looking pretty. She seems to finally be finding her place now that she's in her thirties.

6. [+178, -20] She's so pretty I can't focus on the drama... I'm staring at her face instead of listening to her lines.

* Please click the first link and read the comment on netizenbuzz too. I am so happy that many talked about her acting skills improve and recommend to watch AE.

Aaahhh.. Boy, finally!! Knets praising GHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was extremely waiting for this moment... I am very happy...  :))
Waaaaahhhh.. Angel Eyes plot was getting interesting cause now that Dong Joo and Soo Wan know each other what else will be the hidden stories.. This makes me uneasy... keke.. I want to watch more more and more.... GHS and Sangyoon together was just beautiful... They match each other too well... 

[-O< :x :\"> :x

Guest mrita

i'm very happy that ghs getting lots of positive comments unnie u deserve it u r the one actress whose eyes speaks a lot than words proud of u

I m soo happy reading all positive comments..This is the moment that we had been waiting for years!! That has come now :) Lets celebrate it!! yahooo!!!
<:-P <:-P \:D/ :-bd \m/ 8->
I have no words to say!! GHS is daebak :) Hope AE gets even more high ratings and we will finally see her bagging awards @ SBS drama awards!! please God!! [-O<  [-O< [-O<

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=131678&page=1 (thanks Yushinkoo)

More praises~

콕TV] ‘엔젤아이즈’ 구혜선, ‘금잔디’를 벗다=AE"s GHS; sheds 'Geum Jandi' (Well, I did not read the article but I loved GHS as GJD so..mixed feeling about it...keke)

top_213.gif?dummy=20140425_195613 기사입력 2014-04-28 14:54

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=213&aid=0000473911

구혜선이 연기를 이렇게 잘했나=Was GHS this good in acting? (I like this one.keke)

SBS CNBC 기사입력 2014-04-28 15:01

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=004&oid=375&aid=0000131026

What is also wonderful at DC-GHS is that there are fans of other actors and actresses who visit her DC thread and leave comments about her beauty, her revitalized acting, etc. WOW!!

Hello Sunnies :)

I'm so proud of KHS and I'm glad that people are recognizing her talent, to me she's always been a great actress but that's just me :)

Yes I agree im glad that Han Ji Min refused this role and so glad that KHS took it what a great choice for our dear KHS :)

I really love this picture she's so beautiful :)

KHSlotion_zpsf4e20a82.jpg

Thank You Sunnies for everything :)

Guest ari_oppa

Ohh yeahh..... Hard working will be paid with High Pride.....From the beginning, uri Noona choose this drama as a challange to re-new her image in drama area. Yeahh, she was not sleep all at those past 2 years, I believe she learn all +/- input about her acting career, and bang !!! She's really smart cause choose this role, and no doubt with those rating we can say she's succeed with her challange right now....Plus, Luckily she currently work with Superb daebak drama team from the actors, PD, to lighting crews, that I believe this is one of the best drama team ever. I can feel the good aura of this team even from drama teaser last time. So, yeahhh let's relax our mind and joy this moment with Hye Sun....Not too early to say this year is uri Noona's.

Guest eunhye05

Hi Sunnies!!!!!!
I don't know if anyone still remembers me but I haven't been actively signing in and contributing here for almost 2 years now. I'm an avid lurker though. I make it a point to constantly check up on GHS and her various activities. I've seen all her recent movies and tracked each page of this thread. 
When I moved to the states and took on a bigger role at work I got really busy so I didn't comment or post but just followed this as an outsider. I thought I could continue to do so until the end of Angel Eyes but I have to break my silence..... THIS IS JUST TOO GOOD! I can't even begin to describe how much i'm enjoying it. I am so proud of GHS and how much she's shining in this drama. We knew all along that she was good but I'm so HAPPY to say the least that everyone else, especially her haters are seeing her the way we always did. I feel like crying tears of joy!  I thought I was over my crazy fangirling for a while but this won't let me. There's no turning back now. I'm hooked to the point of addiction again! kekeke. Infact, I'm commenting away while at work. I just can't get GHS and AE out of my head now! Haha! I felt like if I don't comment I won't be able to work! haha.
I know can't be as active as I was before but I'll try to post more often now. I miss all of you guys. There's so many to mention but I really have to give a shoutout to all the sunnies who've been here since Page 1 like @cheerkoo @meow @GHSForever @myoneandonly @S_Sun @robbo4 @kgrl43 etc Theres too many to mention and a lot of new sunnies too so a big shout out to all of you.  :D You guys are amazing! Thank you so much for keeping this thread going even when our girl wasn't active in new dramas. I was content just knowing she was doing fine and getting updated by you guys. :D Thank you again!

Guest S_sun

Welcome back, @eunhye05, of course we remember you. You were very active during The Musical days. Nice to see you, chingu! Let's enjoy AE together! Hope you are keeping well despite your busy life.:)
GHS is doing so well in AE. We are very proud of her and very happy that she is getting recognition from others now! YAY!

Guest blessingo0

the tides are turning,positive compliments everywhere for our goo hye sun,she never cease to amaze me. as a fan i am so so proud of this woman, after the unnecessary hate she has gone through theres no one more deserving of this moment than her. RATINGS ARE GOOD REVIEWS ARE GREAT I MEAN WHAT MORE CAN WE ASK FOR..   i am just gonna sit here and enjoy the whole thing so well deserved.and she killed it in episode 6, goo hye sun owned that whole episode could not take my eye off her amazing.she comands such  amazing presence on screen.i am waiting for a certain site that bashes goo hye sun day in day out.to post their recaps but alas they havent, lol they probably feel shitty and never would have expect such geratness from goo hye sun.. EAT CROW  >:) AS FOR GOO HE SUN AND THE TEAM OF ANGEL EYES ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ AND  =D> =D> =D>

Guest blessingo0

also i was right about those scenes being a flash back. heheheheheheh didnt think it made sense to cut her hair... 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=131723&page=1This post cracked me up--from GHS's DC:

나 옛날에 구혜선 이뻐서 좋아했다가 완전히 잊어버렸다...

Long time ago, I used to like GHS so much because she is pretty. Then, I forgot about her completely....

근데 요즘 인터넷에서 구혜선이 뜨는거야 사진보니까 옛날하고 똑같이 이쁨...

Recently, I would see so many pix and news about GHS. She looks same as before...

원래 드라마도 안보는데 다운받아서 2화 까지만 보고 자려고 했다...

I don't watch dramas, but I decided to just download first 2 episodes and sleep...

1화 야이 시뱅 유치하고 뻔한 여느 한국 기집애들이 좋아할만한 전개인거여...

The first episode--"Man!"---simply childish, stereotypical things that only teen girls will like..

좀 실망했지만 2화까지 마저 보고 자려했지...

Somewhat disappointed..but since I download 2 epi..I thought I will just see them....

근데 밤 새버림 ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ 시방... 내일 죽었네 ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

But, I stayed up all night. "Man!!"---I am going to die tomorrow morning...

30대넘은 남정네가 컴퓨터 앞에 앉아서 시방 킁헝흑흑라 졸래 울었네 ㅜㅜㅜ

I am an over 30 yo man crying like a baby in front of a computer all night long.....

혜선이 연기 왜케 늘었냐?? 졸라 잘해? 남주 머시기도 특징없게 생겨가지고 연기 잘하네 ㅜㅜ

How did Hyesun's acting get so good?? Man is she good! Male lead was good too without anything special...

너무 오랫만에 울어서 감정주체를 못하고 주저리 해봄. 여기밖에 쓸데가 없는듯.

It has been so long since I cried so much that I don't know how to control my emotions. But I have no place to deal with it but here (i.e. DC gal for GHS)

구혜선이 흥할듯.

I think GHS will hit big.

(some of his language is internet language which seems to be mix of colorful expressions...keke...loved the fresh way he just let it all out. After 2 episodes, how can he not watch 4 more episodes!!! keke)--I did read somewhere that AE has increase in viewership esp by men and women in their 30~40's.

Hi there Sunnies!  Welcome back eunhye05 - great to have you here in our thread!
Ep 5 + 6 were spectacular and I know LSY is great, I truly love him in this drama and think both he and GHS create this amazing chemistry...together.   But I'm sorry....  I've been a fan of GHS for so many years and have admired her and known about her talent from waaaay back when, that I'm going to come right out and say that for me, she was the star that shone in these two episodes.  It was her excellent portrayal of YSW who made me feel so many emotions and who made me cry in virtually every scene that she was in.   Just through her eyes I could sense her frustration, anger, sadness, uncertainty, wistfulness, and the love that still feels for PDJ,   and woah.....  can you imagine what it would be like to have to conjure up all of these feelings and be able to cry the way she did in multiple scenes on cue and deliver them beautifully the way she did?  Her acting was simply awesome, and I am so proud of her!!!   The rise in the ratings and the popularity of this drama is so richly deserved, not only because of the wonderful cast - even the cameo actors (like PDJ's vice principal) are great, but the entire package of the writer, director, music, etc. = perfection.  The OST is really off the charts.  I only have to hear the first few notes of KTH's song - is it a xylophone? and I start to tear up- kekeke......Anyway, thank you so much everyone.   I enjoy all of your posts, they're great, and I'm so happy and excited for AE's success!!!   Please be safe and stay well.....   :\">   Oh, and did I say...  I love our Wanju couple?  They're pretty much a perfect match, kudos to the director who had the vision of these two actors working well together because he was spot on!!!   There's now a soompi thread for Park Dong Joo and Yoon Soo Wan .  wouldn't mind seeing a little bts footage...  please?      :x