Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Greetings to all! I seriously am excited .. almost there for the drama debuts ... even missing the press conference and I'm anxious .. that is performed to see pictures from noona
thank you everyone one for the updates

Good morning SUnnies :)

@zamzam Thanks for all the stills cut I really love it :)

@n0v_ thanks for the AE teasers :)

@meow13 Thanks for the video SBS good morning looks like our GHS is drawn to her script she's so pretty with her uniform standing tall :)

@etchan for your lovely gifs I really appreciate it :)

Now I wonder how was the ratings for RM from what I heard they're ratings are going down and just really curious if went up from yesterdays episode :)

Have a great day Sunnies :)

GHSforever, RM's episode 190 rating was 13.6%.

회차 프로그램 정보

정보오류 수정요청 이미지

런닝맨-190회

이전회
방송일
2014.03.23 (일) 오후 06:10
시청률
13.6% (2014.03.23 닐슨코리아 제공) 시청률순위 보기
부제
예능국 구조대 VS 드라마국 구조대
출연
권해효, 공형진, 이상윤, 구혜선, 김지석, 승리, 강하늘
내용
최 고의 팀워크를 자랑하는 예능국 구조대 대표 런닝맨! 그리고 최강의 멤버들로 런닝맨에게 도전장을 내민 드라마국 구조대 대표! 권해효, 공형진, 이상윤, 구혜선, 김지석, 승리, 강하늘. 최고의 구조대원이 되기 위해 자존심을 건 대결을 펼친다. 최고의 구조대원은 누가 될 것인가? 실제 훈련을...더보기
RM epi 189 was 12.8% with Rain and Kim WooBin---they are popular idols??
RM 187 was 12.9%. according to Naver portal.
So, the rating went up with Angel Eyes Team.

LSY said that  he guested in RM before and that the hardest game he participated was the "jip-ahp" which was the elevated stand where each team had to "out" the rival team members. The Jip-Ahp board is made up of somewhat pointed protrusions and is very hard on the feet...I wonder if GHS is OK after having to lie down on it with her whole body. But positive thing is that LSY said that Jip-Ahp board gave him exremely vibrant skin the next day!! keke
--------------------
2 more thing while surfing Naver~~
http://cafe.naver.com/remonterrace/12637749
http://cafe.naver.com/momsagi/219081
Both bloggers recently saw Director GHS's Peach Tree....they both are very surprised by how good the movie is!! YEAH!!!! Quality cannot be denied!!
--------------------
I erased the blogger's website address by mistake...but this guy went to Cafe Manolin for brunch and just loves the quite and friendly atmosphere and the "friendly price" of the food. I guess the price of the Cafe Manolin can be affordable to some while not to others. I remember seeing another blogger who loved the atmosphere of Cafe Manolin but felt the price is too high. keke
I saw on the menu "fried rice with kimchi, spam and tuna"!!  I have to try that...keke.
Good day Sunnies!! Thanks so much---!!

Guest lucy_marie

@cheerkoo, @gayu312 Thanks for the info in regards to RM ratings so happy that RM ratings are up @cheerkoo you are right KWB and Rain are popular and they went to Australia for 3 episode the last episode for Australia is showing next week :)

@lucy_marie Thanks for the article :)

from GHS DC gallery~
They say this is the home of Yoon SooWan of Angel Eyes~
http://blog.naver.com/castleshop/20207495652--furniture provided by U-Castle.

yushinkoo of DC is back~
GHS was just so hilarious! She is soft but feisty and gives her all...keke

This is posted by yushinkoo--the Jip-Ahp board competition portion.

Guest cliffbinder

just finished watching the subbed RM episode...I admire SJH because I'm an avid viewer of the show, her strength is unquestionable... many girl guests have tried but lose to her strength and ability but with this episode she definitely found her match to THE GREATEST ANGEL GOO HYE SUN...even KJK said "she's someone who can make Jihyo flustered"...Our Angel is really something... And I love how intelligent she is, not to mention her smart moves along the games...How could a petite lady can have so much strength in her that a guy need to help for her to be defeated... She really deserves my utmost admiration... I really loved her more because of this, I love to see her in reality shows for it brings out the true self of artists, and I have to say, she's indeed the most beautiful person in the universe...I also like how they acknowledges her as a director and to my surprise Haha probably knows her a lot, he mentions her name in an informal way and he even mentioned that she cooks well...Hands down to you unni, even in cooking you excel, is there something you cannot do?... this is why we love you and this is why people envy you... well haters are just confused fans so bring it on unni...Goodluck to her new drama and movie...sorry for a long post... i just can't help it...

Love reading everyones posts here. I love the cameraman of RM. I noticed that everytime GHS is on the competition, he turns the camera to focus on LSY. And i love to see how LSY seems to care so much about our GHS.

Guest S_sun

Happy to hear DC fans are supporting Yoon SooWan and yushinku is back! Thanks for the good news , Sue.
Just finished watching RM with subs. It is even more entertaining . That 1 1/2 hours just flew by!I have never watched RM before. I know there are many fans , now I understand why. The main cast are so funny, they tease each other but also with respect. That was so nice of the production to put yellow flowers, her favorite, on the stairs where GHS was. Are they GHS fans as well? hehehe Those of you who follow RM, do they do it for every female guest?It was great to see AE team , having a fun time and bonding.Sorry, can't comment on the others as I don't know much about any of them. I did get to know a little more about them. KJS is a joker. LSY has quiet charms. Kwon Hae Hyo is a gentleman , helping GHS down the stairs.In the RM, GHS showed her many sides, her natural shyness, her quiet charms, her intelligence (several smart moves  by GHS) and her fighting spirit.You could hear her cheering for her team in the last mission.I am so impressed with her strategy at the end. So feisty, so smart. She did not just wait for the 2 to push her . Unexpectedly she went on the offensive. For a little person she is so strong. SJH could not push her out. hehehe
@etchan Thanks for the gifs. So expressive GHS. So many facial expresssions! LOL!