Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello to all Sunnies here,

too much good news from our beloved Koo Hye Sun. before, thanx to all Sunnies who always sharing an update info from Hye Sun. the teaser -1 of Angel Eyes had came out and love all the way esp when the young of main caracthere of Dong Joo and So Wan , and at the final teaser when the adult of Dong Joo greeting and So Wan apear with the umbrella. Kyaaaa..Hye Sun is so gorgeous ^.^

continue with her beautifull photoshoot for Sure Magz, It's totally different from HS's before but her beauty keep shinning.

Running man with all cast of Angel Eyes, really cannot wait. It's gonna be exciting game with comedian Host Lee Kwang Soo and Song ji Hyo and the rest Host of RM.

Fighting Hye Sun, love the describe of Sowan carachtere, a face of angel but her crazy mind will blow the viewers. Fighting Hye sun-ssi and all the cast.

Ready for sending Rice Wreath for Angel Eyes Prescon.

omo my pretty angel,woww what an entry with the sunlight :) :) so matching her..
its gonna be a good melo so sunnies get ready with your tissues..hehe..
amazing teaser making me more eager for April 5th..aigoo cant wait really :D
and in the running man preview where is hyesun?i wonder what she will participate in?will it be hyesun vrs song ji hyo?
Edit: omo the video is removed!glad that i saved it :) :)

Guest Sofia Romero

Hi girls and left the second advance angel eyes, but have dropped by SBS content someone can tell me where I can see?
Thanks ^^