Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

구혜선 '엔젤아이즈' 티저 영상 공개 "가슴 아픈 사랑이 온다"

2014-03-20 16:10

구혜선 엔젤아이즈 티저 영상 [사진 출처=구혜선 트위터]

아주경제 전기연 기자 = 배우 구혜선이 2년 만에 컴백작으로 선택한 SBS 새 드라마 '엔젤아이즈'의 티저 영상이 공개됐다.

20일 구혜선은 자신의 트위터에 "SBS 드라마 '엔젤아이즈' 예고편"이라는 제목으로 유투브에 올라온 40초가량의 티저 영상을 링크했다.

영상 속 윤수완(구혜선)은 과거 첫사랑이던 박동주(이상윤)와의 추억을 떠올린다. 과거 윤수완(아역 남지현)은 박동주(아역 강하늘)와 행복한 시간을 보냈다. 하지만 윤수완이 사고로 박동주의 어머니를 죽게 하고, 자신마저 두 눈을 잃고 마음을 닫게 된다. 이후 두 사람은 12년 후 다시 만나게 된다. 

한편, 구혜선 이상윤 주연의 새 SBS 드라마 '엔젤아이즈'는 다음달 5일 오후 9시 55분에 첫 방송 된다.
source:http://www.ajunews.com/view/20140320135335601

Good Morning SUnnies :)

Its raining GHS/and Angel Eyes this morning Thank you all for all the updates, links, pictures :)

OMG @meow13 the magazine photoshoot indeed she's so beautiful

@cheerkoo I do agree it looks like this is really different from before either way she's stunning and cant wait for her drama

@zamzam Congrats to GHS for being top 4 @Naver

GHS and Angel Eyes fighting :)

Happy day my darling SUNNIES , girls and boys ! We are in full festival of photos,news ,teasers and news again and it's so good, since we've waited that  for so long .  @ZamZam ,I never thought that i can read a news which make me smile from ear to ear like the one you bring about  Koo Hye Sun has becoming the most popular searches on Naver's site#TOP4 #구혜선 ! Thank you ! @yonghwa ,my first thought when I opened this thread was about you : "is he happy for all this flowed of news ? " rhetorical , b/c I already knew the answer !   @dee_dina ,thank you ,for being the first one who named me "unnie " and of cause for all your comments  @gayu312 ,glad you're back ! Stay with us and you'll be better in no time !  @meow13 ,thank you very much for everything and mostly for the HD photos !@sukreen ,thank you for your always caring work and love ! @cheerkoo, thank you ,I hope you're in good health , now and forever !  SUNNIES  , be happy and healthy with all your loved ones ! You're the best !

Ku Hye Sun Returns to Screen After Two Years of Break
hi9phy4yzui69vz8yak5wve57s0cbgvj.jpg
[by Cho Suyoun] Fashion magazine SURE revealed pictorials of Ku Hye Sun, who is returning with new series ‘Angel Eyes.’
Since Ku Hye Sun's last film work ‘Peach Tree,’ it has been two years that she appeared in public. During the past two years, Ku was known to make paint works and hold exhibitions of her own. 
In the pictorials, the most noticeable part was her feminine look. As many people know, the actress had kept boyish image for years with a short haircut, but she grew them for a change in her image and appealed more mature charms through the photos.
“To erase my similar acting patterns and image in the audiences’ memories, I needed some time to prepare. During the preparation time, I changed how I talk, how I act and how I appear with a new hairdo,” said the 30-year-old actress during the interview. Like Ku said, her long and bright hair color certainly exuded more mature and womanly mood. 
Then she continued to say, “The characters I played in the previous series never had an experience of being in love so they somehow seemed very similar to one another. This time, I’m playing a true mellow drama character.” The actress seemed very confident while explaining her role in the new series.
More photos and interview of Ku Hye Sun are available in fashion magazine SURE’s April issue.  (photo by SURE)http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=10493

Goo Hye Sun reveals how she's changed during the past two years with 'Sure'

March 20, 2014 @ 10:30 am

Goo Hye Sun showed a new and better version of herself and revealed how she's changed during her two-year hiatus with 'Sure' magazine.

SEE ALSO: Goo Hye Sun confirmed to reunite with 'Boys Over Flowers' writer in new SBS drama 'Angel Eyes'

The actress let her long hair down for a causal pictorial that brought out her artsy personality and deep expressions, which is one of her strong points as an actress. 

Goo Hye Sun shared, "I needed time for people to forget my acting pattern and image that I've done so far. The way I speak and my tone of voice drastically changed over the past two years. My personality changed, and I wanted to give a change to my visuals as well. It took one year for me to grow out my hair this long. I wanted to enter my thirties well."

She also spoke more about her former roles. "All the characters in my previous dramas didn't have experience in love. I purposely tried to stay away from melodramas. Although 'Boys Over Flowers' is a love story, I haven't tried acting in a heavy romance. This drama is what you call a melodrama." 

Her new SBS weekend drama 'Angel Eyes' will premiere following 'She Gets Married Thrice' on April 5!

goo-hye-sun_1395291564_20140320_GooHyeSu

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/03/goo-hye-sun-reveals-how-shes-changed-during-the-past-two-years-with-sure

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear Sunnies,

Thank you so much all Sunnies for all Wonderful Awesome news, pict and vid of our Angel,
looking at Hyesun smile and all casts acting at the first teaser really make us happy as well as sad right? they surely did a great job and we longing for Hyesun smile and new style and she already granted our wishes, i'm sure like @S_sun said the snow already melting by now just looking at our Angel ;)
Thanks so much Dear HyeSun and Fighting ! :)
Good night/day all Sunnies, God Bless You All :x >:D<

강릉시, 배우 구혜선에 감사패 전달
Ku Hye Sun recieved an appreciation plaque from Gangneung City

673141_245619_4929.jpg
▲ 최명희 강릉시장은 20일 강릉시청에서 허난설헌 다큐멘터리 드라마 허난설헌에 출연해 강릉을 홍보한 배우 구혜선씨에게 감사패를 전달했다. 강릉/이재용

http://kado.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=673141

Gangneung City presented Ku Hye Sun an appreciation plaque for her support in the Huh Nan Seol Hun documentary drama 

Wow. It is raining news about GHS. This time she is being recognized for doing the documentary. Well i am ready for this. Lots and lots of articles about GHS. Bring it on and keep it coming. I miss GHS so much that any news is a welcome treat. Thanks sunnies for uploading news and pics, translating her tweets, etc...I appreciate everyone of you.

I've been a silent fan of GHS for the longest time, and I can honestly say that she is one actress, director, artist, that has gain my respect. She does not let the pressure of the business get to her and she has been able, so far, stay true to herself (her art and her pets, of course)Her tenacity to keep working on everything that she touch, and now her trying to reinvent herself in the new role is truly admirable.
I'm looking forward to her new series and this time, I am not going to refer back to her old acting style but looking forward to how she portray her character...
Keep up the good work GHS... \m/

myoblu said:   Happy day my darling SUNNIES , girls and boys ! We are in full festival of photos,news ,teasers and news again and it's so good, since we've waited that  for so long .   @yonghwa ,my first thought when I opened this thread was about you : "is he happy for all this flowed of news ? " rhetorical , b/c I already knew the answer !  
 @cheerkoo, thank you ,I hope you're in good health , now and forever !  SUNNIES  , be happy and healthy with all your loved ones ! You're the best !

Guest S_sun

Hi Sunnies,It is raining GHS and AE! Yes! Thanks, Sunnies for all the goodies! @99, welcome to the thread. We admire all GHS efforts and we love her for her beautiful heart. :)
I only found out recently myself. Apparently if we are posting more than 2 images, we are supposed to put the rest in spoilers. This is to respect those with slow internet connection and those using hand phones as it takes forever to load images. Perhaps we can accommodate this here. :)

Guest ari_oppa

"Goo Hye Sun shared, "I needed time for people to forget my acting pattern and image that I've done so far. The way I speak and my tone of voice drastically changed over the past two years. My personality changed, and I wanted to give a change to my visuals as well. It took one year for me to grow out my hair this long. I wanted to enter my thirties well."

That statement show how our Noona love acting even she love directing more. This broke all issues about her give up on acting. Now, we know why she refuse all scripts in these past 2 years. She's really a smart actor, cause she know how to look different in every drama. Some site like dramabean should read those interview.