Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

@dee_dina, I love very much your artwork,inspire  light mystery , beauty , joy of life, exactly like the subject of it ! Thank you ! Please, made more ! @Surie_Riri, the buttons in your artwork are very endearing , suggesting to me that you embrace GHS in your coat near to you heart ! Full of surprise and sensibility ! Thank you !

myoblu said: @dee_dina, I love very much your artwork,inspire  light mystery , beauty , joy of life, exactly like the subject of it ! Thank you ! Please, made more ! @Surie_Riri, the buttons in your artwork are very endearing , suggesting to me that you embrace GHS in your coat near to you heart ! Full of surprise and sensibility ! Thank you !

Guest stouffville

Hi guys!

Like the others it will be my first time to watch running man and its because of GHS...eagerly waiting.

Blessed week ahead evryone!

Guest S_sun

Hi Sunnies,While we are all excited to see GHS in Angel Eyes, I can't believe how quiet it is and SBS and AE production company are not promoting AE with less than 3 weeks to go. Hope they announce the date and venue of the Press Conference soon. Looking forward to Running Man. Anyone know is it on March 30 or 23?
Even though, there's not much news, GHS continues to gain fans. Over 2,900,000 likes at facebook! YAY!
Have a good week, everyone! Thanks to all for your posts ! :)

Hello Sunnies :)

attention to all the USA Sunnies, I made a video message for GHS and I want to include you all to the video please send me your message/encouragement  to GHS  if you want me to include your name please pm me

Thanks in advance and looking forward to your PM

have a nice evening :)

Woww..hyesun looks so pretty with her long hair,glad she dint chop down those beautiful tresses..her hair colour too suits her pretty face and makes her look more angelic,cant wait for the teasers..

i hope we get to see the photoshoot pics,drama poster and teasers soon.. :-)

GHS retweeted SBS’s tweet

#엔젤아이즈 '구혜선, 이상윤, 공형진, 승리' 인터뷰 공개! 구급교육을 받기 위해 모인 배우들, 그 현장으로 함께 가볼까요?!^^ http://t.co/yZdyAHHm2d ★SJ

Translation by Google # Angel Eyes 'Goo, yisangyun, gonghyeongjin win' interview released! Actors gathered to receive first aid training, and the scene points with you? ^ ^