Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

GHSforever said:

@meow13 thanks for the short cam, this is amazing AE cast in RM i wish this episode will have a great ratings for RM :)

sounds/look like a lot of people are watching the show so excited :)

@myonenonly it should air 3/23/2014 since RM show comes out on sunday however english sub for dramafever doesnt come out till Monday or sometimes Tuesday :( but I will definitely watch the raw version on sunday LOL

Guest S_sun

This is getting exciting as the days get closer to the premier of AE.
Just a little reminder to those who are sending the video message of support.Deadline is March 15 (USA/Canada time). (March 16 in Asia).The email to send to is sunniesinternational@gmail.comPlease join us to make this a successful support project for GHS. :)
For those regions doing the rice wreaths, please support them if possible. This is our opportunity to show GHS and also to the public that she has many supportive fans. Thanks to those organizing the rice wreaths .:)

hello Sunnies :)

OK rewatching the short fancam thanks meow13 for sharing the link, guys does it look like GHS cut her hair again please tell me Nooooooooooo please tell me that my eyesight are blurry I want to see her in long hair for the new drama please GHS [-O< [-O<  [-O<

news about Running Man --

구혜선 이상윤 승리 ‘엔젤아이즈’ 배우들 ‘런닝맨’ 대거 출연

[뉴스엔 권수빈 기자]

드라마 '엔젤아이즈' 출연진이 '런닝맨'에 대거 출연했다.news_view.php?uid=2014031109370703100

한 방송 관계자에 따르면 SBS 드라마 '엔젤아이즈'에 출연하는 구혜선, 이상윤, 공형진, 김지석, 정진영, 권해효, 빅뱅 승리는 3월10일 진행된 SBS '일요일이 좋다-런닝맨' 녹화에 참여했다

201403110937070310_1.jpg
201403110937070310_2.jpg
이들은 이날 서울 모처에서 각종 레이스에 참여하며 열띤 승리욕을 보여줬다. 한 드라마에 출연하는 만큼 팀워크 혹은 불꽃 튀는 경쟁을 보여줄 것으로 기대된다.

'엔젤아이즈'는 12년 만에 다시 만난 가슴 아픈 첫사랑과 펼치는 러브스토리로, 천사의 눈으로 보는 정통 멜로 드라마다. '세 번 결혼하는 여자' 후속으로 4월5일 첫 방송된다.

권수빈 ppbn@
기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201403110937070310

구혜선·이상윤·승리·공형진 등, '런닝맨' 출연…서울서 촬영

201403111048151116_1.jpg
[마이데일리 = 전형진 기자] 배우 구혜선과 이상윤, 공형진, 김지석, 아이돌그룹 빅뱅의 승리가 SBS '일요일이 좋다-런닝맨'(이하 '런닝맨')에 출연한다.

11일 '런닝맨' 제작 관계자는 마이데일리와의 통화에서 "구혜선, 이상윤, 공형진, 김지석, 승리가 어제(10일) 서울 모처에서 '런닝맨' 촬영을 진행했다"고 밝혔다. 이 관계자에 따르면 이들은 SBS 새 주말드라마 '엔젤아이즈' 홍보차 촬영에 나섰다.

앞서 승리는 빅뱅의 멤버로, 이상윤은 배우 이보영과 함께 '런닝맨'에 출연해 남다른 예능감을 보여준 바 있다. 이번에는 구혜선, 공형진, 김지석까지 합세해 함께 새 드라마에서 호흡을 맞추는만큼 '런닝맨'에서도 좋은 호흡을 보여줄 수 있을 지 주목된다.

구혜선, 이상윤, 공형진, 김지석, 승리 등이 출연하는 '런닝맨'은 3월 말 방송된다.

[배우 구혜선-이상윤-공형진-김지석-빅뱅의 승리(왼쪽부터). 사진 = 마이데일리 사진DB]
전형진 기자 hjjeon@mydaily.co.kr
http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201403111048151116&ext=na

------------------------------
class="titleNews"Ku Hye Sun, Big Bang’s Seungri, Lee Sang Yoon and More Film ‘Running Man’

The cast members of upcoming drama Angel Eyes attended filming for Running Man.

According to a staff members, Ku Hye Sun, Big Bang’s Seungri, Lee Sang Yoon, Kim Ji Suk, Jung Jin Young and Kwon Hae Yo filmed SBS’s Running Man on March 10.

201403110937070310_1.jpg

201403110937070310_2.jpg

Angel Eyes is a melodrama about the love story of a first love couple who meet after being separated for twelve years.

The first episode is set to air on April 5.

Photo credit: Newsen

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/60644/angel-eyes-cast-members-attend-filming-for-running-man

S_sun said: This is getting exciting as the days get closer to the premier of AE.
Just a little reminder to those who are sending the video message of support.Dateline is March 15 (USA/Canada time). (March 16 in Asia).The email to send to is sunniesinternational@gmail.comPlease join us to make this a successful support project for GHS. :)
For those regions doing the rice wreaths, please support them if possible. This is our opportunity to show GHS and also to the public that she has many supportive fans. Thanks to those organizing the rice wreaths .:)

S_sun said: This is getting exciting as the days get closer to the premier of AE.
Just a little reminder to those who are sending the video message of support.Dateline is March 15 (USA/Canada time). (March 16 in Asia).The email to send to is sunniesinternational@gmail.comPlease join us to make this a successful support project for GHS. :)

Omooo Omooo OmG.. Saw on twitter about Hye Sun and the crew of AE guesting on RM and then got to check here... and its TRUE.. =D>

Hope we can see the quirky side of Hye Sun with this guesting.. I soo love RM.. haha..

Soo looking forward to this.. \m/

Thanks Sunnies... 8->

EDIT: I heard they were filming in a fire station (sooo Angel Eyes concept) the theme was Members vs Guest... we can see the chemistry between GHS and LSY.. kekekeke

Guest S_sun

MinSun4Ever said: S_sun said: This is getting exciting as the days get closer to the premier of AE.

Ku Hye Sun, Big Bang’s Seungri, Lee Sang Yoon and More Film ‘Running Man’

The cast members of upcoming drama Angel Eyes attended filming for Running Man.

According to a staff members, Ku Hye Sun, Big Bang’s Seungri, Lee Sang Yoon, Kim Ji Suk, Jung Jin Young and Kwon Hae Yo filmed SBS’s Running Man on March 10.

Angel Eyes is a melodrama about the love story of a first love couple who meet after being separated for twelve years.

The first episode is set to air on April 5.

Photo credit: Newsen

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/60644/angel-eyes-cast-members-attend-filming-for-running-man

Guest lucy_marie

I am so happy to be here....again!?! Omo I can't remember when was the last time I was here...I think 2011?? Anyways I'm really glad that Sus_America/Cheerkoo is still here after so many years to be with you guys...please forgive me Su I was MIA....I hope I'm still welcome to post or visit the thread once in a while...Still love Hyesun and I am really happy and excited for her new drama...Will I ship her with a new leading man other than hyunjoong.....???? Nahhhh I'm still a 100% HYUNSUNNIE !! 
Thank you sunnies.....need to learn the new soompi...hope it will not take me long!

SUNNIIES ,will you post a link with Running man ? I will thank you very much ,since I'm on the same part of the barricade as @dee_dina ,I never saw this show !  Dr @ARI_oppa ,glad to see you here ! I presume you are very busy ,so you can visit us too often , so I want to say to you that you occupy  a very special and unique place in my heart ,for greeting me so warmly some time ago ! Thank you !

S_sun said: MinSun4Ever said: S_sun said: This is getting exciting as the days get closer to the premier of AE.