Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

http://www.kado.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=664283
Another news on GHS!!
This is a local news from a city called Gang Reung in Korea.

강릉MBC 다큐 허난설헌 기록사진전=Photo-Collection Exhibition: GangReung MBC documentary on Huh Nan Sul Hun

강릉MBC 다큐멘터리 ‘허난설헌’ 기록사진전이 21일부터 26일까지 6일간 강릉문화예술관 소전시실에서 열린다.From Jan. 21 to 26, GangReung's Cultural Art Center's small showroom  will hold an exhibition of the photographs collected from GangReung's documentary on "Huh Nan Sul Hun". (Remember this Sunnies??)

강릉시가 주최하고 강릉MBC가주관하는 이번 사진전에는 ‘허난설헌’의 드라마 메이킹 과정과 제작과정 등 한국, 중국, 독일에서 촬영한 최종순 작가의 사진 90여점이 전시된다.This exhibition is sponsored by the city of GangReung and managed by GangReung MBC. This photo exhibition will display about 90 photographs made by the the author Choi JongSoon spanning from the making of the documentary to the production process as well as the photos taken from Korea, China and Germany. <I wonder if that might be yet another reason why GHS went to Germany??>

허난설헌은 강릉MBC가 제작한 2부작 다큐드라마로 탤런트 구혜선이 허난설헌 역을 맡아 MBC용인드라미아 세트장 및 초당 허난설헌 생가 등에서 1년여에 걸쳐 제작됐다.Huh Nan Sul Hun is a 2-part documentary made by GangReung MBC and took nearly a year to complete. GHS plays the role of Huh Nan Sul Hun and ??utilized MBC's drama settings as well as Huh Nan Sul Hun's birthplace.

개막식은 21일 오후 6시 강릉문화예술관에서 열리며, 허난설헌 다큐멘터리는 2월에 전국으로 방송될 예정이다.The opening ceremony will take place on Jan 21st at 6pm at the GangReung Cultural Art Center and the documentary aims to air nationally in February.

자세한 사항은 강릉MBC 기획심의실(650-2231)이나 광고사업부(650-2140)로 문의하면 된다. 강릉/김우열 < 저작권자 © 강원도민일보 무단전재 및 재배포금지 > For more details, contact GangReung MBC Planning Dept at~~or its Promotion Dept ~~ Reporter Kim WooYul of GangReung.

(Woah!! Finally!! Now we understand what GHS meant when she posted her picture of herself wearing the white traditional costume in her tweeter in August!! I wonder if she will attend the opening ceremony and we will get to see her act in Feb!!! I would imagine she will also do the narration??)

I am very much touched by the blog as well and have all the confidence that our Angel will eventually get the recognition of her various genuine talents from the experts as well as the majority of the public. Thanks Cheerkoo for the blog and the translation, you are really the treasure of this amazing thread . 

Sue, thanks so much for bringing another goodie. So happy to read that GHS has touched another person with her work. 
Like all her other movies, I am willing to bet that Daughter with its depth,will touch our hearts again . I can't wait for it to be released.
Sunnies, let's make a big effort to show support for her  and her new movie.
We, Sunnies from Canada, are sending her letters/cards this week to wish her good luck and encouragement.We are thinking of sending a rice wreath for the Press Conference and VIP Premier for her movie . Hopefully we get updates soon.

Sunnies , I am excited to read that these veteran actors including Jandi's mom,have signed up with YG. Hopefully there will be more focus on their actors and actresses and more promotion , which means more promotion for GHS too! class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Actors Cha Seung Won, Lim Yae Jin, and Jang Hyun Sung Sign Exclusive Contract with YG Entertainmenthalves in unison January 19, 2014 

Looks like YG Entertainment is trying to beef up its actor roster. Actor Cha Seung Won, along with Lim Yae Jin and Jang Hyun Sung, recently signed an exclusive contract with YG Entertainment.

On January 20, YG Entertainment stated, “Cha Seung Won demonstrates impressive acting skills as well as have manly qualities. YG Entertainment decided that we will be able to have a synergy with our brand power combined with his acting abilities.”

Cha Seung Won has previous ties with YG Entertainment with his well-known projects “Iris” and “Best Love.” He worked alongisde Big Bang’s TOP in the film “71: Into the Fire” and acted with Yoo In Na in drama “Best Love.”

Actress Im Yae Jin is a well-respected actress who made her debut as a child star in 1976. She currently starrs in “Miss Korea,” but has participated in many well-known hits like “Goong,” “Queen Seonduk,” “Boys Before Flowers,” and “Full House.”

Actor Jang Hyun Sung also has a padded resume in both dramas, films, and theatre projects. Some of his better known projects include “New Heart,” “Five Fingers,” and “Big.”

YG Entertainment stated, “We’re recognized as a music label and management, but want to firmly establish ourselves as a global management through a stronger acting management along with collaborating with various companies."

http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/19/actors-cha-seung-won-lim-yae-jin-and-jang-hyun-sung-sign-exclusive-contract-with-yg-entertainment/#.UtyXTxDn-t8

creditsoompi

Thank you S_sun for the news above.
It was once a rumor and everybody denied it...but I guess rumors can be the truth!
The fact that YG gained such well known veteran actors who also act so well make me think that they may also act as acting coaches for the idols who may want to stretch into acting??
Just my hunch...
Lim YeJin played Jandi's mom! She is a terrific actress.

‘YG 3대 미녀’ 유인나-구혜선-산다라박, ‘민낯 대결’ 승자는?

기사입력 2014-01-20 14:39:00 기사수정 2014-01-20 14:47:59

60281085_3.jpg

산다라박-유인나-구혜선. 미니홈피, KBS 2FM 홈페이지

소속사 YG엔터테인먼트 소속인 배우 유인나와 구혜선, 걸그룹 2NE1의 산다라박이 'YG 3대 미녀'로 화제를 모으고 있다. 

그러면서 'YG 3대 미녀'로 꼽힌 유인나, 구혜선, 산다라박이 함께 찍은 사진이 회자됐다. 

유인나와 산다라박은 과거 자신의 SNS에 함께 찍은 사진을 공개하면서 친분을 과시한 바 있다. 유인나는 미니홈피에 산다라박과 함께 찍은 사진을 올리면서 "처음 같이 데이트한 다라양, 살구 같은 다라양 너무 예쁘고 귀여운 막내 다라양"이라며 애정을 과시했다. 

이어 산다라박 역시 유인나와 함께 찍은 사진을 미투데이에 공개하면서 "유인나 언니와 연극 보고 고기 먹고 있어요"라는 글을 올린 바 있다. 

또 YG 소속 연기자인 유인나와 구혜선은 라디오 DJ와 게스트로 호흡을 맞췄다. 구혜선은 과거 유인나가 진행하는 KBS 2FM 라디오 '유인나의 볼륨을 높여요'의 '볼륨 초대석' 코너에 출연했다. 

당시 홈페이지에는 "두 여배우를 동시에 볼 수 있는 사진 나가요. 스튜디오를 반짝반짝 빛나게 한 트윙클한 두 여배우"라는 설명과 함께 유인나와 구혜선이 나란히 찍은 사진이 공개돼 눈길을 끌었다. 

한편, 소속사 SM엔터테인먼트의 3대 미녀로는 소녀시대 윤아, 배우 고아라와 이연희가 거론됐으며 JYP엔터테인먼트 3대 미녀로는 미쓰에이 수지와 선미, 최근 소속사와 결별한 소희가 꼽힌 바 있다. 

<동아닷컴>

http://news.donga.com/3/all/20140120/60281145/1

Thank you zamzam for the article above.
Basically the reporters seem to be interested in pointing out 3 most beautiful from each of the large talent agencies. Today, they concentrated on YG and selected Sandara Park, GHS and Yoo InNa. They ask the readers to pick which one is the prettiest without any make-up.

In the past, they also pointed out SM's 3 beauties: Yoona, Go Ara, Lee YunHee.
For JYP, Suzie, SunMi and Sohee who has since left JYP.

cheerkoo said: http://www.kado.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=664283
Another news on GHS!!
This is a local news from a city called Gang Reung in Korea.

강릉MBC 다큐 허난설헌 기록사진전=Photo-Collection Exhibition: GangReung MBC documentary on Huh Nan Sul Hun

강릉MBC 다큐멘터리 ‘허난설헌’ 기록사진전이 21일부터 26일까지 6일간 강릉문화예술관 소전시실에서 열린다.From Jan. 21 to 26, GangReung's Cultural Art Center's small showroom  will hold an exhibition of the photographs collected from GangReung's documentary on "Huh Nan Sul Hun". (Remember this Sunnies??)

강릉시가 주최하고 강릉MBC가주관하는 이번 사진전에는 ‘허난설헌’의 드라마 메이킹 과정과 제작과정 등 한국, 중국, 독일에서 촬영한 최종순 작가의 사진 90여점이 전시된다.This exhibition is sponsored by the city of GangReung and managed by GangReung MBC. This photo exhibition will display about 90 photographs made by the the author Choi JongSoon spanning from the making of the documentary to the production process as well as the photos taken from Korea, China and Germany. <I wonder if that might be yet another reason why GHS went to Germany??>

허난설헌은 강릉MBC가 제작한 2부작 다큐드라마로 탤런트 구혜선이 허난설헌 역을 맡아 MBC용인드라미아 세트장 및 초당 허난설헌 생가 등에서 1년여에 걸쳐 제작됐다.Huh Nan Sul Hun is a 2-part documentary made by GangReung MBC and took nearly a year to complete. GHS plays the role of Huh Nan Sul Hun and ??utilized MBC's drama settings as well as Huh Nan Sul Hun's birthplace.

개막식은 21일 오후 6시 강릉문화예술관에서 열리며, 허난설헌 다큐멘터리는 2월에 전국으로 방송될 예정이다.The opening ceremony will take place on Jan 21st at 6pm at the GangReung Cultural Art Center and the documentary aims to air nationally in February.

자세한 사항은 강릉MBC 기획심의실(650-2231)이나 광고사업부(650-2140)로 문의하면 된다. 강릉/김우열 < 저작권자 © 강원도민일보 무단전재 및 재배포금지 > For more details, contact GangReung MBC Planning Dept at~~or its Promotion Dept ~~ Reporter Kim WooYul of GangReung.

(Woah!! Finally!! Now we understand what GHS meant when she posted her picture of herself wearing the white traditional costume in her tweeter in August!! I wonder if she will attend the opening ceremony and we will get to see her act in Feb!!! I would imagine she will also do the narration??)

cheerkoo

said: Thank you S_sun for the news above.

It was once a rumor and everybody denied it...but I guess rumors can be the truth!

The fact that YG gained such well known veteran actors who also act so well make me think that they may also act as acting coaches for the idols who may want to stretch into acting??

Just my hunch...

Lim YeJin played Jandi's mom! She is a terrific actress.

As is the usual circumstance involving the "suits", they are generally far behind the curve as far as the wants of the people are concerned. 8-| if it were left up to these "geniuses", immensely influential and ever popular talents like The Beatles, Elvis, and Rolling Stones, (among others) May never have been given the opportunity to change and shape the world, as we know it. 8-| How these people ever get (and retain)  their jobs is beyond me. :-? I've rarely heard of any corporate "expert" who had a single clue about ANYTHING. =P~ The geniuses that they become known for are quite often the result of asking for, and giving into, the opinions and wishes of their sons and daughters... 8-}

Hello sunnies, have a nice day everyone :-h

2nd time Koo tweeted 2014, b4 "2014 soon"  8->
curious what is goona to happen in 2014
Koo twitpics, so young and fresh, lovely milky flawless skin opps..is her hair growing longer now

Embedded image permalink
credit ninimarlina

Oh the culture event it's today 21st, wonder where is the event took place??
>> http://www.kado.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=664283
강릉MBC 다큐멘터리 ‘허난설헌’ 기록사진전이 21일부터 26일까지 6일간 강릉문화예술관 소전시실에서 열린다.From Jan. 21 to 26, GangReung's Cultural Art Center's small showroom  will hold an exhibition of the photographs collected from GangReung's documentary on "Huh Nan Sul Hun".
thanks @cheerkoo for the translation. :)

@gayu312 sorry but I think she has deleted the previous tweet, she had been twice tweet with different photo and tweet back with the same photo. (previous: 2014. Koo became 2014.01.) correct me if i'm wrong 
yaa expecting her to attend the event, miss her so badly 

ZamZam said: @gayu312 sorry but I think she has deleted the previous tweet, she had been twice tweet with different photo and tweet back with the same photo. (previous: 2014. Koo became 2014.01.) correct me if i'm wrong 
yaa expecting her to attend the event, miss her so badly