Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women

http://listas.rpp.com.pe/television/7042-las-chicas-mas-bellas-de-asia-actrices-y-cantantes#comments

http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&subject=star&category=153&page=1

Good morning sis...............Plz don't forget to vote 4r our angel....................... Have a beautiful day all....................

Guest doogi3

Hye sun~~~ such a pretty kind sweet humble angel~~~ :x :x :x caring towards children and animals... What more can I say?? She's perfect!! :x :x her future husband is a super super lucky man!!! :-bd

Guest tiyharashid

Hello everyone.Its been a long time I did not interact with all of you.I'm so happy because Hye Sun is back.Actually,I want to share with all of you about Goo Hye Sun name meaning but I dont really sure.GOO = COMPLETENESS......HYE = WISDOM/INTELLIGENCE......SUN = GOODNESS.I hope all of you will be happy about this.Her name meaning was really suitable with her.

Thank you so much @tiyharashid  It's been long time since I'm wondering about this question ! OMG , this name suit so well to GHS,HER PARENTS WERE SO INSPIRED ! You made me/us a great gift ! If you have another ,please share with us !  Thank you, @CHEERKOO!  Thank you @meow13 !   Thank you to all Sunnies ,you are the greatest fans and friend whom anybody can wish for !

Hello there Sunnies!!  It's been awhile since I posted...been super busy... just wanted to drop by to say thank you so much for all the news and updates on Hyesun.  I'm forever grateful and look forward to coming here to see what's going on.   :)

I really like Hyesun's new song "It's You".  Love the melody, her sweet voice, the background singers, and of course the guitar accompaniment.   The total package - is awesome!!  At first I wasn't quite sure what to make of the MV,  but then I saw a critique of the song/MV (posted on joondi thread by gayu312) by white boy Kpop (?)  who totally loved this MV and enlightened me on what it was all about.  This is a guy who does not know who Hyesun is and has never heard her music before.  The link provided was :
http://youtu.be/v-u4kdusQoA  It was nice to hear such high praise for her music,  which she so richly deserves!!  And I'm happy to see that YG is also promoting all of her activities.  These days they've got a full plate with all of their artists, but news of Hyesun is regularly posted on the YG Family Thread. 

I'm really looking forward to her next big project, her new movie, and am wondering who she will cast as the main male lead.  I am sooo hoping for her to do another project with Choi Daniel but looking back on her past partners, Eric would be nice too.  And then there's Lee Sang Woo...who is currently acting in a drama with Nam Sang Mi and Kim Ji Hoon and who was on that Hwasin program with KJH when they were talking about his scandals.  Or how about Jung Gyu Woon?  I like her donseng actors but wouldn't mind an "older" male lead (but not too much older)  that she has great chemistry with!!!   kekeke   the suspense is killing me and she must have someone in mind already if they're going to start working in September, right? 

My personal "big news" and the reason why I haven't been posting much is because "sniff", my eldest daughter graduated from college in May and in June found out that she was accepted into one of the programs where she will be going overseas to teach English.  She leaves in a few days.  I'm so sad that she'll be gone from home but excited for her at the same time for all the new things that she'll be experiencing.  Oh... and she is going to be in Korea!!   I believe they train for a month in the city and then get sent to their prospective schools and she was told that her location may be Jeolla Do.  It's in the southern part of S.Korea, by the ocean, and they're known to have good seafood - she'll love that!!!!   It's sounds kind of remote, so I'm packing like crazy, not knowing what the shopping situation will be over there.   kekeke...  She made a promise to me that when time permits, she will go and visit Cafe Manolin, and will hopefully bring me a souvenir or maybe even an autograph of GHS!!!   If that ever happens, I'll be sure to share it here  :D

Sunnies, you are the best!  Please keep yourselves healthy and be happy!!   <3

Guest S_sun

Hello Sunnies,

I am actually away from home, but can't stay away for long.hehehe  Just want to say I really love GHS new song. It is more addictive as one listens to it.
Please support GHS  by buying the song at itunes. I plan to buy it 10x and put it in all my devices! Also just like we did for her samsung galaxy S4 cf, let's us support it and do the same for her mv.

Nice to see you back @kgrl43 .Hope your daughter will make it to Cafe Manolin and bring you back some souvenirs.

Take care,Sunnies.

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=129311&page=1&bbs=
You remember the tweet where GHS said that she is waiting for the plane and she is wearing the blue earphone just like her MV?
Someone saw her at the airport and posted on DC page:

암스테르담 공항에서 여신이 있길래  I noticed a goddess at the Amsterdam airport.
계속 지켜봤는데 구혜선닮음 I just kept on staring at her and felt she resembled GHS.
같이사진 찍자하려다가 혹시 연예인아닐가봐 말안햇는데 트위터보니 맞음 ㅠㅠ I was going to ask her to take a pic with me but I backed out just in case she may not be a celebrity. But, I just saw her tweet and realised that it is her. ㅠㅠ
개이쁨 Totally pretty.
아이컨택굿 Eye contact good.

Hello Sunnies!!
Love all your posts!!
I wonder what her last tweeter pic might mean?? Being cute? Tired? But she does not look tired. I am glad that she took a nice break to Germany. GHS is so interesting. One day she is suddenly in Ullengdo, Then she is suddenly in Germany. keke

Greetings  SUNNIES ! Are you happy ? With all this unleashed tweets and photos and travels how can we be other ways ? My interpretation of this two superb photos : I miss you, , I can't wait to see you ,to kiss you , to caress you  , to pamper you ! Wait for me ! I'm coming my love ,my life , my EVERYTHING !  Sorry ,my dearest girls ,but I can help to be so sugary ,maybe a little pathetic, with this stupendous photos . they make me dream at most fantastic love story !  I hope you don't mind that I've  named you "girls "-to me that world describe a state of spirit ,like a fairy ! 

Guest tiyharashid

Hello everybody.I have a  good news.If some of you that did not have watch the episode where Lee Ki Seop and Park Tae Jun said about Goo Hye Sun,you can watch it at VEOH VIDEO.Just type ULZZANG SHIDAE EP 4 SEASON 2.I hope this will help.I already watch it.Its really cool when Kiseop and Taejun think they will become rival because of Goo Hye Sun.But,I actually realized that the person that was said they will become rival was Park Tae Jun.Haha,they were really cute.  :)

Guest doogi3

I hope our angel will come out with an album too~ i will definitely buy it!!~ :\"> :x :x :)>-

can't get enough of her sweet and angelic voice...keahhh~ =3

HELLO SUNNIES :-h
"IT'S YOU"...Yes only her in SK can write,direct,sing and act in her music video..i watched White Boy Kpop review from JT posted by @gayu312(THANK YOU)  and i watched his other reviews on the mv's of other singers too..he does reviews on dramas and music videos per request so i wonder who requested him to review GHS "IT'S YOU" mv..His review is pure and honest as he doesn't know GHS..I was cracking up when he said he does not know who directed the mv but they were obese and he was clueless when he said that he didn't know if that mv was really made for her making her look like she is awake at 4am working on something and the way she acted hahaha he even used the word s_ _ _ _ that's how impressed he was calling it an A CLASS MUSIC VIDEO..he also said she has a nice voice..he also said the mv is a drastic different from all the other mv's he had seen..it is not only go od but fantastic..I hope White Boy Kpop will get to meet GHS im just curious what his reaction will be  8->ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND.. ratings on JULY 19 was 12.3%  JULY 23-12.4% RANKING 4TH on daytime show and was still on the TOP 20 daytime and primetime nationwide... JULY 24-11.5% ranking 6th on daytime and still on TOP 20 daytime and primetime nationwide.
HAVE A NICE DAY/GOODNIGHT SUNNIES :x

I "stole" this from a male fan of GHS in Facebook (fan page). I found it cute and I want to share it with you sunnies: Look... The moon is calling you; See... The stars are shining for you; Listen... The birds are singing to you; Hear .. My heart says i miss you