Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

@chyne22 Hi sis! Whatever is most convenient for you. Exchanging it to USD is much easier, I think. You can also do cashier's check in USD. A personalized card would be awesome! .... this is also my suggestion. :))

Hello Sunnies! Please don't forget to VOTE! Thank you. :x

@S_sun OK. I will just discuss with Ariana. If one of Sunnies here can help to get bankdraft to be drawn in Korea, that will be much better... Please DM me if you can help so I can inform Ariana to transfer the money to you. I checked on local bank here, by phone. And they can't issue bank draft or cheque to be drawn in different bank. So Im facing dead end. Cash is my only solution... That would be inconvenient since I must carry it. But if that's the only way, I don't really mind carry it anyway. I will use my best disguise. So ppl won't notice I carry some money :)). 
As for personalized card, will discuss it again with others. I read that Meow organized letters for GHS, and give it while she's in the exhibition. Maybe we can give the donation and the letters at the same time? 

Guest S_sun

chyne22 said: @S_sun OK. I will just discuss with Ariana. If one of Sunnies here can help to get bankdraft to be drawn in Korea, that will be much better... Please DM me if you can help so I can inform Ariana to transfer the money to you. I checked on local bank here, by phone. And they can't issue bank draft or cheque to be drawn in different bank. So Im facing dead end. Cash is my only solution... That would be inconvenient since I must carry it. But if that's the only way, I don't really mind carry it anyway. I will use my best disguise. So ppl won't notice I carry some money :)). 
As for personalized card, will discuss it again with others. I read that Meow organized letters for GHS, and give it while she's in the exhibition. Maybe we can give the donation and the letters at the same time? 

S_sun said: chyne22 said: @S_sun OK. I will just discuss with Ariana. If one of Sunnies here can help to get bankdraft to be drawn in Korea, that will be much better... Please DM me if you can help so I can inform Ariana to transfer the money to you. I checked on local bank here, by phone. And they can't issue bank draft or cheque to be drawn in different bank. So Im facing dead end. Cash is my only solution... That would be inconvenient since I must carry it. But if that's the only way, I don't really mind carry it anyway. I will use my best disguise. So ppl won't notice I carry some money :)). 

Hello dear Sunnies,

sorry can not always dropping by here, and big thanx for @S_sun @Chynee @GHSforever  @meow13 and others sister who always contact me and help me to get the info whom should i send this donation. i'm really had no idea where should i send this money, in cash is quite a risque but if it's the only way to give it directly to HS then okay. me, neither not too familiar with bankdraft international, so please just tell me what should i do and to whom i should send this money, and please accept my big apologies for this delay.

even the PIC of the foundation and Mr. Anh , they didn't replied my email, so i feel so frustation.

and please, pray for me too so i can join with you all to HK and have a chit chat with you all. my mom still hasn't gave me the permit to HK
:(

@Sukreen mommy, are you looking for me? you can DM me on twitter, and if any of you will contact me, please add my LINE arian_summer (santy ariany) or Dm me on twitter account @arian_summer.  maybe i'm not always dropping by in Soompi. please inform me soon. and big thanx to all of you for making this DONATION happen. LOVE for Ku Hye Sun ^^

have a great weekend to all of you ^^

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Ariana27,
Thank you so much for all your hard work. It is a tremendous burden to carry.
I hope you get to go to Hong Kong and meet all the Sunnies and GHS!
Thanks again!!

Hi Sunnies! Keep on VOTING! It breaks my heart to see Hye Sun slowly slipping down, I feel like we have given up on her. :) So please don't forget to vote daily. This is the least that we can do to make her visible. Please show your love & support. Thank you. :x

http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women

http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&category=153&page=1

http://kpopdrama.info/kstar_en.html

http://www.ttpaihang.com/vote/rank.php?voteid=825&page=2

Have a blessed Sunday! Sweet dreams to Sunnies in other parts of the world.

O:-) I-)

Have a fun weekend! \:D/

Guest tiyharashid

Hello...I'm back...I searching for koo hye sun new drama...but its looked that she did not in any new drama yet!!!I'm so sad...I also hope she gained more fanboy among idol...She's so great...Kind and humble person...Like her personality kuhyesun56_zps8adb52c0.jpg

I think we are targeting that Luekuminia organization 한국백혈병환우회, right? Is that possible to issue the bank draft payable to them?
I really want to help but I will be overseas next week and I am afraid I dun have enough time to handle all these. In addition, transfering the money to me would incur charges that reduce the amount of donation. If you are okay to bring cash, that would be a possible way. There's no currency restriction in Hong Kong. Sorry that I am hesitate to help on this issue as I am not confident that I could get it done. My apology

Guest S_sun

meow13 said: I think we are targeting that Luekuminia organization 한국백혈병환우회, right? Is that possible to issue the bank draft payable to them?
I really want to help but I will be overseas next week and I am afraid I dun have enough time to handle all these. In addition, transfering the money to me would incur charges that reduce the amount of donation. If you are okay to bring cash, that would be a possible way. There's no currency restriction in Hong Kong. Sorry that I am hesitate to help on this issue as I am not confident that I could get it done. My apology

@meow 13 you are a big HERO ! you've done and still do so much for all Sunnies and MinSunners, as we can ever thank you or repay you, enough ! I know that all you do is from passion and love for GHS and her beloved and of cause for your profession , but your work irradiate such joy and pleasure ,not to mention information, that overwhelms us . YOU'RE THE GREATEST ,MY SWEET TWINKLE-BELL FAIRY ! YOU'RE MIRACULOUS ! THANK YOU !!!!!!

S_sun

said:

meow13

said:

I think we are targeting that Luekuminia organization 한국백혈병환우회, right? Is that possible to issue the bank draft payable to them?