Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello Sunnies!

I have a few minutes to spare today....kekeke  Anyways, wow to S_sun's idea. I will send my good luck message as agreed by everyone. I believe Hye Sun was inspired with our love letters that she's dishing out a lot of goodies to us! It actually gave her confidence to dress up beautifully! Don't you think so? A good luck message will definitely inspire her too! YAY!

As for her drama- not sure yet, 50 episodes! Whoa, 8 episodes a month, x6mos :) that is long but I like it! More money for our Hye Sun. She needs it to finance her movie next year, I hope. We miss her so much on TV, now she's making all our wishes come true! This is now the effect of our LOVE LETTERS project. LOL! I can't complain..hahaha! There's no stopping her now! Since she has a lot of international fans, going to Brussels & Hongkong is a way of reaching out to her fans outside Korea. Isn't this what we wish for Sunnies? As the saying goes..."Be careful what you wish for..."

I wish her all the best!!! Have a safe travel KOOHS! We love you dearly! Fighting!

Have a fun Friday & weekend!

:D :x

a big hi to all..whoa so many news pouring in about dear angel..i love her self portrait,its really beautiful..great news that she is recognised well as a painter besides being a great actress..this is really a big achievement and its so inspiring!!it would be great to see her paintings again.i wonder if she will include some new ones too..lucky meow and jajay who will get to see such beautiful paintings..ah i m jelous..hehe!
its great to see YG posting it..sunnies our letters were helpful.. :)
About the family drama lets see what happens its still in talks until confirmed..i don't want her to take risk this time..be it 50 or 100 i wont mind watching her drama.i am even willing to watch a historical one if she is there..as long as its a good story and does good to her career i would be happy with it.i wish this time they would take a young good looking actor matching her pretty face.. :) hye sun choose wisely dear..
@cheerkoo its 'open sim sim' :) :)

dee_dina said: a big hi to all..whoa so many news pouring in about dear angel..i love her self portrait,its really beautiful..great news that she is recognised well as a painter besides being a great actress..this is really a big achievement and its so inspiring!!it would be great to see her paintings again.i wonder if she will include some new ones too..lucky meow and jajay who will get to see such beautiful paintings..ah i m jelous..hehe!
its great to see YG posting it..sunnies our letters were helpful.. :)
About the family drama lets see what happens its still in talks until confirmed..i don't want her to take risk this time..be it 50 or 100 i wont mind watching her drama.i am even willing to watch a historical one if she is there..as long as its a good story and does good to her career i would be happy with it.i wish this time they would take a young good looking actor matching her pretty face.. :) hye sun choose wisely dear..
@cheerkoo its 'open sim sim' :) :)
and moon chae won and park shin hye are winning right now..hope more votes pour in for our hye sun.keep voting!!

Ohh I forgot...meow & jayjay you're so lucky to have this chance to meet Hye Sun & buy any of her paintings. I'm jealous. :) Does anybody know if she sells her paintings at Manolin? I'm fervently wishing I can own one of her paintings someday, would like to buy one when I visit Korea. :))

Guest S_sun

Sue, thanks for the news from DC. Now that I know who the director is, I too hope she decline it .. Don't think his drama had high ratings but mainly because the drama is 50 episodes and she will be too exhausted... I thought OH Chung-ok left the drama.I hope they secure a good scriptwriter like the one who did Can We Get Married. I will support whatever decision she makes.The middle class is under-represented in kdramas, so it might be interesting. I don't know how fans can call themselves fans when they don't support their star's choice , so if they stop being fans, it will be great.

Let's hope for good news for HS. Keep voting, Sunnies. We might not be no.1 . Just do our best. I am going to write to HS to encourage her in all her activities  and that we support her  and love her always.

@onlyforsun thanks for posting it at Baidu. Hope some of you will join in. A little wish and encouragement goes a long way.

@meow13. Saw the project posted at your blog. Thanks. BTW your blog is awesome and you are always so quick with the news. Thanks, sis.

@prettywiz i dont care if its 150 episodes a s long as its GHS, I just need to take my ADHD medicine everyt weekend LOL

@cheerkoo Thanks for the info regardeing DC fans, I cant believe that 1 fan is no longer a fan because of her drama choices that means she was never a fan :(

@s_sun im on board with your Ideas and again Thank You :)

Dont Forget to vote today :)

Have a Happy thursday :)

Good morning Sunnies!   Thank you for all the news about HS, especially about her possibly joining the cast of Gold Appear.  I think she would be great in this role and have my fingers crossed that she'll take the role.  She does well in family type dramas if Pure 19 is any indication, and as you know, this drama to this day is my favorite GHS drama of all time!  Also, weekend dramas do tend to do well as far as viewership and ratings - hopefully it will have a good time slot!
As for the two female actresses confirmed for the drama, Na Moon Hee is a veteran actress whom I adore - she played Hyun Bin's mom in My lovely Sam Soon and has played the mother/grandmother role in many dramas and is wonderful!  I'm not as familiar with Choi Myung Gil but know that she played Micky Yoonchun's mom in Miss  Ripley.  She looks as if she could play the part of someone evil, like a mother in law or something like that kekeke  but that remains to be seen. 
I am putting all my trust in HS's judgement for accepting or declining this role.  She's been in the business for a very long time and can weigh the pros and cons and know what will work.  Good actors in a cast doesn't always guarantee success but I can just see her acting opposite Na Moon Hee and think they'd act really well together.  Throw in a handsome and capable actor and bingo, I'm happy!!   :P  Sorry to disagree with some of the DC fans, but I adore weekend dramas, with story lines that connect different families and situations, and the jewelry business - sounds very luxurious to me - I would love to see her wardrobe as a jewelry designer!   And when it all is said and done, I'm very selfish, I really just  want to see her act - period!!!
Anyways, it's Thursday, yay!!  and the weekend is upon us.  Please be happy and stay healthy Sunnies  :)

I've been waiting for casting news for this drama and while I'm happy to see someone as high-profile as Goo Hye Sun considering the leading role, I can't help but feel this would not be a good career move for her after reading the synopsis. The whole 'divorced woman gets rescued by rich man' storyline has been done to death in weekend and daily dramas ... besides being completely unrealistic, it's getting pretty boring as well. I hope her casting is still up in the air and she makes a comeback with a weekday series!

Guest S_sun

aemi said: I've been waiting for casting news for this drama and while I'm happy to see someone as high-profile as Goo Hye Sun considering the leading role, I can't help but feel this would not be a good career move for her after reading the synopsis. The whole 'divorced woman gets rescued by rich man' storyline has been done to death in weekend and daily dramas ... besides being completely unrealistic, it's getting pretty boring as well. I hope her casting is still up in the air and she makes a comeback with a weekday series!

me too!I just want to see GHS on screen again.it has been very long.I hear in news that Gold Appear may finalize everything by end of this week.Woah!If Gold Appear is GHS's next project, I hope they allow her to go to Brussels and to Hong Kong.Hopefully, 50 episodes mean that she shares the screen time with so many other actors that she will have some down time. 

S_sun said: aemi said: I've been waiting for casting news for this drama and while I'm happy to see someone as high-profile as Goo Hye Sun considering the leading role, I can't help but feel this would not be a good career move for her after reading the synopsis. The whole 'divorced woman gets rescued by rich man' storyline has been done to death in weekend and daily dramas ... besides being completely unrealistic, it's getting pretty boring as well. I hope her casting is still up in the air and she makes a comeback with a weekday series!

Guest S_sun

I am reading that the production company is not that reliable and seems to be scrambling for the leads. I am hoping she won't take it as it will be live shoot all the way. Here's the blog about a bit of it. http://vaultofdoom.wordpress.com/2012/12/07/k-drama-newsdesk-updated-12-07/

aemi said: S_sun said: aemi said: I've been waiting for casting news for this drama and while I'm happy to see someone as high-profile as Goo Hye Sun considering the leading role, I can't help but feel this would not be a good career move for her after reading the synopsis. The whole 'divorced woman gets rescued by rich man' storyline has been done to death in weekend and daily dramas ... besides being completely unrealistic, it's getting pretty boring as well. I hope her casting is still up in the air and she makes a comeback with a weekday series!

... I just meant that it might not fit with her image and it's a huge time committment. Are you saying that the projects that actors choose do not impact what opportunities they receive in the future? Anyways, I don't think anything I said was that harsh. There's really no need to be so confrontational.

Guest S_sun

aemi said:

... I just meant that it might not fit with her image and it's a huge time committment. Are you saying that the projects that actors choose do not impact what opportunities they receive in the future? Anyways, I don't think anything I said was that harsh. There's really no need to be so confrontational.

aemi said:

Guest S_sun

prettywiz said: aemi said:

Thanks for the clarification, @S_sun.

Edit: this may not have been the place to express my reservations about the drama so I'm sorry if anybody felt offended. I'm sure we all want it to do well so the right thing to do would be to wait and see.