Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest leesha84

OMG..her legs are killing meee...so envy...

as a woman, when i m looking from the legs only already made me fell in love with her, looking her face is evenmore...

all hairstyle looks good on her..

:x

New semester at SKKU starts in March and March is here already. Time really flies!I wonder if GHS is returning to school. She should gift herself the scholarship if she wishes to return to school. She earned it. Of course, if she does that, I am sure her anti's will have a field day with that---perhaps calling her an Indian giver or something....
Hope to hear more news about her plans as well as more pix....keke...need another shot of GHS soon.
My feeling is that she did not change her stylist. She mentioned in her tweeter once that people she works with are like her family and loyalty is one of her strong traits. I would not think she would change unless the production company or CF people have their own stylists. Right?? I have a feeling that GHS has a strong hand in what she wants to wear and not.And I would imagine her own budget plays a part as well. I have a feeling that dressing a star is not like America---I hear that stars get lots of freebies in America....but not necessarily in Korea....don't you thnk? When she was filming the CF for the soju, the stylists had to convince her hard to wear the smoky make-up and the short, sleeveless dress. That was the info. from the MTV Girls On Top program in 2007 or 8. She is hard to convince to try things that are sexy or involves too much make-up. I would imagine that GHS may lose good stylists for herself if the stylists would want to try more fancy and extravagant style on the actresses that they work with. Right?? She also mentioned that she likes playing her role in PCAP because she hardly needs to change her clothing for the role--she really likes that uniform role...keke. 
Hope all you Sunnies have a great weekend!Here's to more news on GHS-ssi.I would not mind hearing some "peeps" about her dating someone....keke....just kidding....that would be too stressful for her.
Fighting!!!

• Thanks 1

@kgrl43 I absolutely agree, if I were to choose among her kisses it would have to be the playground kiss in BOF. It was so simple, she finally allowed Jun Pyo to kiss her when she realized that he was not really a jerk. But the scene where they were caught in the snowstorm and they took shelter at a log cabin...well, that was great too.

The kiss she shared with Daniel Choi in TM was the polar opposite I'm afraid. You're probably right, maybe kissing a friend felt awkward. I was actually rooting for an Eun Bi / Jae Hee pairing at the start (up to the point where he was cheering her on in the final audition), but when the angle of Yoo Jin took off (the character was better written and he became Darcinian) I was cheering for the 2nd male lead in the end! Paging: @myonenonly and @GHSforever you guys knew that right? :D

Hye Sun probably told her stylist to mix it up a little, maybe she wants a more feminine vibe after going androgynous for a long period of time. I love her pixie cuts but I miss her girly girl looks. Now, she's all girly again and she's rockin' it. I love her extensions! Another thing that I like and I think is worth mentioning, is how tasteful her choice of clothes are. You will never catch her looking trashy, all of her clothes are simple and classic.

It's warm here in Manila and I'm ready to hit the beach! Enjoy your weekend Sunnies and don't forget to vote! The fairies are back and they're giving us a summer special, keep those fingers nimble!  B-)

I really like her feminine style. Suited for a goddess like her. Her recent red carpet look reminds me of her TLJ CFs. GHS never aged a day! 

I hope her new drama project will be announced soon. I miss her onscreen ^^

drmjs said: @kgrl43 I absolutely agree, if I were to choose among her kisses it would have to be the playground kiss in BOF. It was so simple, she finally allowed Jun Pyo to kiss her when she realized that he was not really a jerk. But the scene where they were caught in the snowstorm and they took shelter at a log cabin...well, that was great too.

The kiss she shared with Daniel Choi in TM was the polar opposite I'm afraid. You're probably right, maybe kissing a friend felt awkward. I was actually rooting for an Eun Bi / Jae Hee pairing at the start (up to the point where he was cheering her on in the final audition), but when the angle of Yoo Jin took off (the character was better written and he became Darcinian) I was cheering for the 2nd male lead in the end! Paging: @myonenonly and @GHSforever you guys knew that right? :D

Hye Sun probably told her stylist to mix it up a little, maybe she wants a more feminine vibe after going androgynous for a long period of time. I love her pixie cuts but I miss her girly girl looks. Now, she's all girly again and she's rockin' it. I love her extensions! Another thing that I like and I think is worth mentioning, is how tasteful her choice of clothes are. You will never catch her looking trashy, all of her clothes are simple and classic.

It's warm here in Manila and I'm ready to hit the beach! Enjoy your weekend Sunnies and don't forget to vote! The fairies are back and they're giving us a summer special, keep those fingers nimble!  B-)

here's another vid @ Touch of the Light VIP premiere
HyeSun appears at the beginning as well as at around 01:00 , I think she talked about her thoughts about the movie after the premiere. Pposong is the one after her :)

cre nate

Hello Sunnies, :-h

@cheerkoo don't mind please translate the tweet below, thanks :D

Sharing new's on twitter by @longstop8877

RT "@angijong: http://yfrog.com/gyk62wlrj  구혜선씨가 백혈병 어린이 무균차량 후원금 마련을 위한 자선전시회 <잔상>에 가서 구입한 도록에 구혜선씨 사인 받았는데...아내가 직접 만든 인형과 거실에 전시해 두었는데 이뻐요. ㅋㅋ"

k62wlr.jpg

@cheerkoo need help here too, thanks sis :) :x

[News] 2013.03.03
구혜선 시사회 패션 화제 ‘역시 청순가련의 대명사’

image_readtop_2013_159349_13623022808541

[매경닷컴 MK패션 황예진 기자] 배우 구혜선의 시사회 패션이 화제다.

직접 연출한 영화 ‘복숭아나무’의 개봉 이후 공식 석상에서 좀처럼 볼 수 없던 구혜선이 최근 영화 시사회를 통해 팬들 앞에 나섰다. 깜찍한 단발머리에서 청순한 긴 머리로 변신한 구혜선은 여전한 미모와 몸매로 보는 이들의 시선을 사로잡았다.

그의 청초한 매력을 더욱 돋보이게 하는 패션 또한 화제를 모았다. 지난 25일 한 영화 시사회에 등장한 구혜선은 은은한 파스텔 컬러 스타일링으로 단아한 매력을 발산했다. 그는 스카이 블루 셔츠에 밑단에 포인트를 준 화이트 스커트를 매치해 여성스러운 분위기를 연출했다.

image_readmed_2013_159349_13623022818541

구혜선은 보다 시크한 느낌을 더한 블랙 앤 화이트 룩을 선보이기도 했다. 최근 한 영화 시상식에 참석한 구혜선은 시스루 화이트 셔츠와 여러 패턴이 혼합된 블랙 스커트를 입은 세련된 스타일을 연출했다. 그는 독특한 스커트로 과감함을 주면서도 로맨틱한 디자인의 폴로넥 셔츠로 청순한 느낌까지 살렸다.

구혜선의 새하얀 피부를 돋보이게 하는 베이지 원피스 패션 역시 눈길을 끈다. 별다른 아이템 없이도 심플한 퍼 원피스 하나로 특유의 청초한 분위기를 연출해 보는 이들의 감탄을 자아냈다.

[매경닷컴 MK패션 황예진 기자 news@fashionmk.co.kr /사진= 티브이데일리 제공]

source: http://news.mk.co.kr/v3/view.php?year=2013&no=159349

sukreen said: Hello Sunnies, :-h

@cheerkoo don't mind please translate the tweet below, thanks :D

Sharing new's on twitter by @longstop8877

RT "@angijong: http://yfrog.com/gyk62wlrj  구혜선씨가 백혈병 어린이 무균차량 후원금 마련을 위한 자선전시회 <잔상>에 가서 구입한 도록에 구혜선씨 사인 받았는데...아내가 직접 만든 인형과 거실에 전시해 두었는데 이뻐요. ㅋㅋ"

k62wlr.jpg

Hello Sunnies!

Thanks for your recents postings, sukreen, meow & Sue.

I wonder if Leukemia society finally received our donations? I remember Ariana will notify us once the money is sent around February? Sunnies, shall we twit Mr Ahn Gijong and ask? I would love to hear any news about our donations. @ariana27 where are you sis? Any final update? Thanks in advance.

Please continue to VOTE! Hye Sun finally no1 today. Thank you Sunnies for your hardwork! I've been clicking & hammering! ;) Please don't forget!

:bz :D

Hyesun will be the special guest for Hong Kong Contemporary art fair,  exhibition will be held on 24-27 May.
Screenshot_3_zps51389e44.png
Http://hkc.com.co/specialexhibit.phpI hope she will attend the exhibition too ~* checked that Ha Jung-woo was the special guest last year :)

Have a great week ahead ~

Guest S_sun

meow13 said: Hyesun will be the special guest for Hong Kong Contemporary art fair,  exhibition will be held on 24-27 May.Http://hkc.com.co/specialexhibit.phpI hope she will attend the exhibition too ~
Have a great week ahead ~

sukreen said: @cheerkoo need help here too, thanks sis :) :x

[News] 2013.03.03
구혜선 시사회 패션 화제 ‘역시 청순가련의 대명사’GHS's Premier fashion is creating news: "A real epitome of purity(?)"

image_readtop_2013_159349_13623022808541

[매경닷컴 MK패션 황예진 기자] 배우 구혜선의 시사회 패션이 화제다. GHS's movie premier fashion is creating a stir. 
직접 연출한 영화 ‘복숭아나무’의 개봉 이후 공식 석상에서 좀처럼 볼 수 없던 구혜선이 최근 영화 시사회를 통해 팬들 앞에 나섰다. 깜찍한 단발머리에서 청순한 긴 머리로 변신한 구혜선은 여전한 미모와 몸매로 보는 이들의 시선을 사로잡았다. After the opening of her movie, Peach Tree, GHS was rarely seen in public. Recently, GHS appeared before the fans through VIP premiers, wearing her hair long instead of the cute short hair style. Her innocent charm with unchanging beauty and body captured the attention of the viewers. 

그의 청초한 매력을 더욱 돋보이게 하는 패션 또한 화제를 모았다. 지난 25일 한 영화 시사회에 등장한 구혜선은 은은한 파스텔 컬러 스타일링으로 단아한 매력을 발산했다. 그는 스카이 블루 셔츠에 밑단에 포인트를 준 화이트 스커트를 매치해 여성스러운 분위기를 연출했다. Additionally, her fashion that enhanced her neat attractiveness also caused a stir. (Then, the article described all her fashions at the premiers....pictures describe them better...keke)

image_readmed_2013_159349_13623022818541

구혜선은 보다 시크한 느낌을 더한 블랙 앤 화이트 룩을 선보이기도 했다. 최근 한 영화 시상식에 참석한 구혜선은 시스루 화이트 셔츠와 여러 패턴이 혼합된 블랙 스커트를 입은 세련된 스타일을 연출했다. 그는 독특한 스커트로 과감함을 주면서도 로맨틱한 디자인의 폴로넥 셔츠로 청순한 느낌까지 살렸다.

구혜선의 새하얀 피부를 돋보이게 하는 베이지 원피스 패션 역시 눈길을 끈다. 별다른 아이템 없이도 심플한 퍼 원피스 하나로 특유의 청초한 분위기를 연출해 보는 이들의 감탄을 자아냈다.

[매경닷컴 MK패션 황예진 기자 news@fashionmk.co.kr /사진= 티브이데일리 제공]

source: http://news.mk.co.kr/v3/view.php?year=2013&no=159349

This reporter loves her fashion and gives high praise for all her choices. haha...either Korea misses seeing GHS in pretty dresses or they really do not like pretty woman wearing down ??? I am not sure. In my mind, I thought GHS also looked really good with short hair....anyway.it is good to hear some praises in a long time.

Thanks meow13 for the news about GHS being invited to the Hong Kong Contemporary Art Fair. I really hope she attends too. My gut feeling also says that she will attend unless she does not want to take all the attention away from the other artists??? It would be something if meow13 sees GHS in person!! Hooray!

• Thanks 1

Hello Sunnies, have a nice day :-h

Thanks @meow13 for the news about Hyesun being invited to the Hong Kong Contemporary Art Fair. if she attended I hope you get to meet her there :)

@cheerkoo thanks dear for all the translations on Hyesun's news, yay.. i feels so happy seeing that she's been praise more these days :x

And all Sunnies, don't forget to VOTE daily and constantly for our dear princess

this link--> http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women

here Chinese site --> http://www.ttpaihang.com/vote/rank.php?voteid=825&page=2

and as well as Japanese site too, seems the list here is getting shorter now
--> http://kpopdrama.info/kstar_en.html

@cheerkoo need your help again dear, thanks :)

[News]그냥 소소한 증명사진, 조인성·원빈이 소소하다고?

티브이데일리 원문 기사전송 2013-03-04 21:11

1362398684_475530.jpg

[티브이데일리 이기은 기자] 연예인들의 증명사진은 우리를 초라하게 만든다?

최근 온라인 커뮤니티 게시판에는 ‘그냥 소소한 증명사진’이라는 제목으로 연예인들의 증명 사진 여러 장이 게재됐다.

내노라하는 미남배우인 조인성 강동원 원빈은 편안한 캐주얼 차림에 민낯으로 카메라 렌즈를 꾸밈없이 응시하고 있음에도 더할 나위 없이 우월한 모습이다.

‘얼짱’ 출신 구혜선, 완벽한 여배우 포스의 손예진 한가인 등 여자 스타들의 증명사진도 보는 이들의 시선을 단숨에 사로잡는다. 이에 해당 게시물의 제목은 사실상 ‘역설법’으로 보는 이들의 실소를 자아낸다.

해당 게시물을 접한 누리꾼들은 “저게 소소한 거면 내 증명사진들은” “원빈 봐라. 그냥 신이 조각하신 얼굴이구나” “구혜선 진짜 얼짱답네” “한가인 흐릿한데도 그냥 완벽해” 등 다양한 댓글을 남겼다.

[티브이데일리 이기은 기자 news@tvdaily.co.kr/사진출처=온라인 커뮤니티]

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130304n36496

Hello Sunnies :)

Happy Monday :)

here's an update for our donations from Arians direct message via tweet

Hi sist, sorry for my late reply and inform you about our donation

Appologies for pending again our donation. I still wait confirmation from the foundation about his account. Last time he inform me, The account somenthing trouble, and he said wait confirmation from him when I have to send the money

But sun sist gave me another person who really linked with hs, I had send him an email if he can help us and inform HS about our donation hope I can got an answer from him soon.

Please inform to other sunnies bout this Please accept my deep appologies, this out of my controlle

HELLO SUNNIES :-h
Im just wondering if GHS went back to school or is she still busy and will be very busy the coming days that going back to school will be next to impossible for her again HMMMM maybe a drama or a movie with HB..hehehe just my wishful thinking..but why not i just happened to see their somang cf before and they look good together and they have good chemistry too.
I love what my son said when he saw me watching at youtube the videos when GHS attended the VIP PREMIERES..he said.." WOW SHE LOOK FASHIONABLY EARLY FOR THE SPRING" and then added so where are the black outfits then my other son butt in "BRO you should see that girl in one of the drama mom is watching.. her hair is short there and she really look like ANNE HATHAWAY" he  meant GHS in PCAP hehehe
@cheerkoo..thank you for the translations..i also wish that she be seriously dating someone now..the other day i was reading some articles on  some korean actresses who are in their mid/late 30's when suddenly i got worried with GHS..i don't want to see her still single at that age 
@meow13..thank you for the videos..i hope she can attend the exhibit..we will help you pray too for that event..i love that her artwork will also be exhibited in hongkong..is it also for charity because i see the other guest GIGI CHAO is well known also in HK for her social works..i hope GHS will get to meet her..
@sukreen..thank you for those articles and pics of GHS..I love that her simple fashion is being appreciated by koreans..
@myonenonly @sukreen @GHSforever @myoblu...thank you for always providing us the link to vote
GOOD AM/PM EVERYONE:x