Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello Sunnies :)

We are catching up with our votes I already used mine for today so I will do it again tomorrow :)

out of topic any of you guys watching Cheongdam dong Alice its a reallly cute drama its Moon Geun young and Park Shi Hoo I think @cheerko is watching it but anyway today's episode I recognize Sk apartment it looks like GHS apartment in Hearts19 the hill, the stairs and even outside her apartment its similar I know korea is big but to me its the same apartment what do you think Cheerko/Sue LOL

have a great day Sunnies :)

Hello Sunnies, good day everyone :-h

Bravo sisters, Hyesun-ssi is at 2nd place now
keep up your good work
Vote! Vote! Vote!

@Ariana27, thanks for the updates dear, I hope Aye will met her soon not only to forward the donation but also to ask her other things that we wanted to know.. also convey our love and tell her how much we misses her :x

"DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY"
scaled.php?tn=0&server=401&filename=lhkg
credit the owner

Guest ladybuggrandma1

Happy New Year to all of Go Hye Sun's fans! I share your love and admiration for her. She is an excellent actress and I am looking  forward to seing her again in a movie or drama! I do appreciate your postings about what's going on in her life right now.

To Kgrl43: One of my top wishes for the year 2013 is just the same as yours. I think it might just come true too!! Goodluck Sunnies, and let as all bond together and give her our strong support!!

Best regards from Ladybuggrandma

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hello Sunnies~Absolutely no news what so ever!Could this be possible?I looked into the GHS fan cafe, which is hard to join...remember? As far as I can tell, their latest news is GHS's Christmas tweet. I wonder if any of them went to Cafe Manolin to try to find out what is happening to GHS?I would think they would. Right??Maybe they found out something and decided to respect her privacy? If Aye goes to Cafe Manolin and find out about GHS,,,I guess she has to respect her privacy as well.....Right??I really hope that her fans in Korea will at least try to find out if GHS is ok...kind of getting worried.I wonder why YG is not saying or doing anything? Are they also bound by GHS's wish? or do they care?Sorry Sunnies,,,,I am going on and on...But,,,it seems strange that GHS has ended all communication with her fans just like that.Her last activity was the narration for the KBS program---and she recorded it on the 28th or 29th,,,I think?? Can't remember for sure.Anyway,,,,I pray for some news very soon... :-S :((

@cheerko I really think that GHS just wants to have her privacy right now, a strong woman i dont worry about her at all just like you no new is a good news LOL

WOW Sunnies your amazing she #2 we can do it Sunnies :)

Happy Sunday GHS fighting :)

Cheongdam dong Alice started this weekend on our local Korean station and I am absolutely loving it!!  Awesome characters and since I am a Park Shi Hoo fan I can't stop laughing at his portrayal of Jean Thierry Cha and of course Moon Geun Young is brilliant in her role, as usual.  At first I could not picture these two as a couple, (they aren't yet), but good actors can pull you into the story and make it believable, and these two have done exactly that.   Can't wait to see how it plays out!  
I would like to see our GHS act in a drama like this, with lots of interesting characters, even if she had to play the evil role, and I'd love to see her act with Park Shii Hoo.  Yes, he is on my wish list to be one of her future acting partners.  Not since Gentleman's Dignity have I been enchanted with a Kdrama. 
Sunnies, hang in there, I have a feeling she'll surface again soon.  She did say that she wanted to have a nice holiday with her family, and not think about work, so I think that's exactly what she's doing.  It's only Jan. 5 - I'm confident good news will appear soon.   ;)  Please take care of yourselves. 

Hi Sunnies! I'm so overwhelmed with the outpouring support for Hye Sun with the votes she's getting. OMGeee...she has over 10 thousand votes now! we are only 2 thousand away for first place. This is awesome!!!!!!. Thank you all. Keep going...VOTE, VOTE, VOTE. Let's not stop. 19x/day. Woke up so early & voted again with grandma this time. :) yup, she has an FB too, just for family from miles away. kekeke...

@GHSforever yes, looks like the same place in drama Pure19. I've seen that place in Lovers in Paris drama too, is it?

Still no news from Hye Sun. I pray that she's OK. I can't help but worry.

=(( [-( :-SS

Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

:x [-O< O:-)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

http://bestjd.bestiz.net/zboard/view.php?id=jd1212&no=64541
I am not going to translate but very briefly summarize. It appears that a comedian Park MyungSoo challenged himself in something and is being criticized for it. So, this blogger took that incident and related it to GHS...how she is basically not only cirticized but also blamed for trying things...and few other respondents agree that GHS pretty much gets "cursed out" for anything that she does. Still other respondents say that if people exhibit their work, it is out there to be judged. 

@cheerko thanks for sharing the article.

Unfortunately, if you exhibit your work to the public, it's out there to be judged. One thing I noticed though' is the artist is already been pre-judged because their comments are harsh & prejudicial. I guess, the word "encouragement" or act, "to encourage" is uncommon in South Korea's entertainment world. Either you're a winner or a looser. What a tough world to be in.

Well our Hye Sun is definitely a winner in our hearts. Keep voting Sunnies for the lead is closing in. Thanks for all your votes & dedication.

=D> ^:)^ :x

woww..now angel is now at no.1 i have been checking it since morning and now finally she is on top! :)
great work everyone!CONGRATULATIONS.I have given some votes too from 2 accounts but its nothing compared to the amount each of you have given.keep it up!
i am so happy :) congrats again sunnies..u all rock!
angel come back please..

Hallelujah! I'm so happy we finally got Hye Sun the spot she deserved. Thank you Sunnies! It was truly a team effort. But it doesn't stop here. lol!...we have to keep on voting to keep her in there. So please continue to vote 19x/day. We have to have a wider lead to maintain her spot. We did it for 3days we can surely do it more this coming days. We have to reach 100k lead if it would take that much needed number to secure her spot. LOL! Too ambitious?..I know but we can't rest now. We want the producers & directors to know that GHS deserves a good drama. Oh I hope they will listen to our cries. I miss KOOHS so much.

Once again, thank you all.

^:)^ ^:)^ =D> =D> :x :x

Guest visunnies

I'm surprise.. Goo Hye Sun 1nd place now.. ^^

Sunnies..!!! Let's we vote again...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!