Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Thanks  eunhye05 for bringing over the character discription & trailers. :) AB will be airing every Sunday on FTV, one episode per week. and GTV will re-run on next Saturday. Each episode will be around 1.5hour nett (exclude commercials) including BTS at the end. ( I think it lasts 2 hours if watching live but I still can't find a valid live streaming of FTV yet :( )

this is the official website of Absolute Boyfriend, I will try to translate the other character intro & plot outline over the weekend

http://program.ftv.c...iend/index.html

3362e3ae.jpg

sue, FYI, FTV is a TV station in Taiwan, which is a free channel, while GTV is a subscription one. GTV produce idol dramas such as Absolute Darling & Skip Beat that it sells the copyright to other TV stations. FTV bought both AB & SB thus it has the right to air it first and GTV will re-run the episode on the next weekend.

Thank you the kind words drmjs. :) Although I am quite certain that anything that I may have ever said or thought about our GHS can never really overstate the miracle that this lady is, I could not be more pleased or proud of just how many things that she has accomplished and continues to accomplish since those days that I first became smitten by her and her 'Yang Gukwha' in the Pure in Heart days. :rolleyes:

When I first heard about her being in the running, in my heart, I immediateley began to lobby for her to win the roll of 'Geum Jandi' that made her mega-famous because I knew how much she could do for the character and how much the character could do for her. Since then, our little thread here at Soompi has exploded a thousand fold and so many new and loyal members have continued to add their thoughts and love for her and what she brings to all of us. There is nothing as contagious as enthusiasm and I know of no one who can bring on more enthusiasm, while setting such a brilliant example of cheerful can-do spirit, than our princess. ^_^ She has the ability to entertain, inspire, and build confidence in her fans by setting such a tireless example of living a life without regret or regression.

How high will she eventually fly? How high is the sky? I am only too happy to be in her camp, and will never allow myself to become swayed by any negative and naive thoughts or comments sent out against her. -_- If she can take it, we can take it. You all know that she will win you over in the end. Resistance is both foolish and futile.... ;)

Please continue to take care of us, Captain! :wub::D:P

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

robbo4!

As always, magnifciently well said. Thank you.excl.gif

meow13~

Thanks so much for the info.

you are like yushinkoo in GHS soompi!

Thanks so much for being here.excl.gif

Sunnies~

Always thank you all! excl.gif

HELLO SUNNIES :wub:

Im miss GHS.. but it is not only me there's lot of us..when i open this page at that minute there were..89 User(s) are reading this topic

14 members, 75 guests, 0 anonymous users

@meow..thank you for the pictures and updates..

hmmm i like GHS sweatshirt ROOTS..i wonder if it is one of their sponsors because i saw her sweatshirt were ROOTS..it is a canadian brand which is like CK DKNY in US..so now in AD we can seeGHS THE ACTRESS AND SIMPLE FASHIONISTA as well ..

@cheerkoo eunhye robbo4 ghsforever and all the sunnies thank you for always updating here..let me say thank you to the silent lurkers too who are supporting also GHS in their own way..without them GHS FORUM won't be popular here in soompi at times also..

HELLO SUNNIES  :wub:

Im miss GHS.. but it is not only me there's lot of us..when i open this page at that minute there were..89 User(s) are reading this topic

14 members, 75 guests, 0 anonymous users

@meow..thank you for the pictures and updates..

hmmm i like GHS sweatshirt ROOTS..i wonder if it is one of their sponsors because i saw her sweatshirt were ROOTS..it is a canadian brand which is like CK DKNY in US..so now in AD we can seeGHS THE ACTRESS AND SIMPLE FASHIONISTA  as well ..

@cheerkoo eunhye robbo4 ghsforever and all the sunnies thank you for always updating here..let me say thank you to the silent lurkers too who are supporting also GHS in their own way..without them GHS FORUM won't be popular here in soompi at times also..

I second the motion! Prettywiz and all of the Sunnies and Silent Supporters a.k.a. Lurkers! Err Lee Seun Gi snuck from behind at the Japanese Top Hallyu Stars voting site! We are down by just 7 votes to reclaim slot #13! Sunnies Fighting! GHS Fighting! Let's VOTE! Err...please??? blush.gif Enjoy your weekend and keep those fingers nimble! w00t.gif Just click here: http://worldtv.main.jp/kstar_en.html

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks meow13 for your translation of AB characters.

Wow~I like them all.

I feel like Night will be someone really special---more like the Night from the manga--"handsome with artistocratic quality"!!

I really felt that Japanese version of Night was socially inept, embarrassment to the girl and too much of a door-mat.

If the girl was more socially inept, embarrassment to herself and too much of a doormat and the perfect robot teaches her to know what love is and to love herself more.....that would be a better story...

Let Taiwan version Night be the true absolutely perfect man/robot!!~~keke~~I really hope so!!

sorry again to those soompies who loved Japanese version.blush.gif

Thanks again.

I hope vikki team has translators ready at hand--hahaha!!:D

Hello Sunnies :)

@heart118911 thanks for the tweet and I really miss you :( its ok i know your busy with work and your family glad your able to stop by once in awhile we must/need to spazzz soon I missed that :(

@vanessa even with your school your still able to update GHS thread i really appreciate you my little sister hope your doing great in school :)

Sunnies have a great week ahead :)

Guest eunhye05

Thanks for the updates vanessa. Thanks hart118911 for the tweet update. Could this perhaps be about her new movie "Pieces of Memory":)

Guys there's a short description that came with the photo of GHS in class. :) I'd die to be in the same class! Lucky person. I wonder if he/she is also a fan! Seems like he/she is chinese. I also wonder if their classes are in english. I have a feeling GHS is enjoying herself though based on the narration of the fan. I hope we hear more fan accounts. haha.

tieba-baidu-com-2012-03-18-19h-32m-46s.jpeg?w=479

Post a picture proof here. Ku Hye Sun really came for class. Lucky that she was just sitting at the desk right in front of me. She looks very simple and really petite. I didn’t recognize her at the beginning, she’s really low profile. The class was very quiet, no chaos happened because of her appearance. There was no classmate taking photos. I wonder if Korean has already met too many celebrities? haha. But I think it’s better this way, Ku could truly experience the life in university. This class was about animation fundamental. She jotted notes sometimes, and looked at her mobile phone occasionally. She also laughed when watching the animation videos…She’s girly just like an ordinary girl, feel comfortable with her. She has really fair skin, personally I think her lipstick color is a bit too red. She left right after class by her manager’s car. Since I worried that I would disturb her, I just took a photo of her back secretly, sorry about that.

Credit to Meow13 and Baidu once again. :)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

HELLO SUNNIES!

Long time no post here...I miss you all!

sharing @koohs tweet today

4:56 AM - 19 Mar 12 via twtkr for iPhone · Detail

*quoted image*

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!  :wub:

Hello hart118911!

thanks for ghs tweet update. Also, thanks to vanessa!!

"This is the 3d set location. i ended up meeting that person again! The lighting director, Go SukDong!"

(We all remeber Go SukDong from Magic days and from the Cheerful Caretaker days. Then, I don't know what happened to him. I think he went to work in different things. He might have worked on the drama that GHS was starring in~~GHS and the lighting director GO always seem to be arguing or bickering about something but I really don't know what...GHS even complained about Go during the Taxi talk variety show---how he makes her angry, etc. But he came out on that Taxi show and very eloquently promoted Magic. I remember when GHS got lost on the way to a set location or something like that and she got hungry and sat down to have some seaweed roll and did not have a wallet....Director Go went in search for her and paid for the roll and pulled her by her hand to take her to where she was suppose to be....he seems mighty considerate,,,maybe he scolds her a lot?? Their relationship is a curious thing...keke...hope we hear more about it)

Hope you Sunnies are all well.

I cannot help but wistfully wish that yushinkoo=goddessku=여신쿠 is back in DC. She used to bring pages and pages of GHS sightings and comments. (sad)

Wow!! Thanks eunhye and meow13 and Baidu for GHS sighting and post that go with it...Thanks so much..

I have meow's blog site but do you guys have link to GHS baidu site? I would appreciate it. Thanks so much in advance.

Guest eunhye05

Hi Sue, Yes DirGo is one of her closest prod crew buddies. I've seen the BTS footage during magic days (i think u were the one who translated the footage too. hihi) and she does nothing but fool around with him and tease him. I remember she'd hit him a lot (jokingly of course) so it looks like she's back to work with him and this tweet is sort of mocking him again. something "oh no im stuck with him again!"

Here's the Baidu link. http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%BE%DF%BB%DD%C9%C6

I hope i got it right :) it's just in one of the links on GHS Fan Club page.

Guest S_sun

Hello Sunnies,

Hope you all had a good weekend. Thanks to Meow, Vanessa, Hart118911 and  Eunhye05 for all the updates and Sue for the translations.  I love all your comments, Sunnies!

Lucky classmates! It was very nice of them not to make a fuss so Hye Sun will not be uncomfortable. I am quite sure they are interested in getting to know her. I would be so distracted to be in the same room as her. Hopefully we will get more snapshots and student accounts.

It appears our girl was not resting but working hard filming. I am very impressed how loyal her production crew are. Dir. Go and GHS have a special relationship. I do not mean in the romantic sense, more the working buddy type.

The AB teasers are just so awesome. PCAP was such a beautiful heart-warming drama that it had left a void in my heart. I tried watching another one, but so far couldn't settle into watching any. I think I am looking for another that touches my heart. Maybe I am just waiting  for AB. Less than 3 weeks to go!!

Have a great week, Sunnies!