Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest vanessa123

"I'm asking Captain 'Goo Hye Sun, Yi, Cheon - Hee Ji Jin-hee in love reveal, such as" If you happiness "[/color

20120215_1329313287_59033300_1.jpg

[TV reports sewage reporter] GHS in love with Yi, Cheon - Hee Ji Jin-hee, confessing to his heart was hurting.

Aired on the 15th Feb, SBS TV 'I'm asking Captain' In chopped (GHS) from a rival who listens to the heart of love for fellow (Yi, Cheon - Hee), the pain was drawn.

Chopped the money owed ​​to fellow ga peur yeo will meet with him. Gim Yun Seong length (Ji Jin-hee) and I started dating and make love to crush his fellow chopped to "I hope you did not get hurt," he looked perplexed.

This initiates the "Why do not you settle the wound," he said and chopped the "give thought to be right." He exposed the sorry heart.

Chopped the "If I really like the captain, and is happy," said "Just give your friends do," he said. Yun Seong, chopped out of the mouth of the words of love for their fellow direct the firm could not conceal his face.

Even so, "the saddest words in the world Do you know what? A friend is late, "he said.

Initiates the first place spot after runnin Han Da Jin, "he shouted her name. Let's look at her, "I feel confident when your name then gwan dul ge moreun cheok hal (YOU KNOW WHAT MEANS THIS?? Help my dear CHEERKO). Do not pre-earthquake so far, saying, "let go of her own not yet been exposed.

Meanwhile, the In Bang Song Bun hongmiju (Clara) of the gim yun seong learned seven years ago as an accident, and Yun, Seong chopped red light is turned on, a love that line took notice.

Photo: Screen capture of broadcast

Mongz@tvreport.co.kr sewage reporter

SOURCE: http://news.nate.com/view/20120215n35094&snsfrom=twitter&return_sq=1

TRANSLATION: VANESSA12

[NEWS] Goo Hye Sun, Yi, Cheon - Hee Ji Jin-hee in love reveal

AND ANOTHER NEWS:

[NEWS] "I'm asking Captain 'Ryu San Guk reveals, Gu Hye Seonege affection ," Meet me under the waterfall "

"I'm asking Captain 'Ryu San Guk reveals, Gu Hye Seonege affection ," Meet me under the waterfall "

1329316889589.jpg

[Expo Scottsdale News = bangsongyeonyetim bangjeonghun reporter] the last day (Ryu San Guk) revealed affection for Han Da Jin (GHS)

The 15th of Feb, broadcast of SBS 'I'm asking Captain "who typically attend a lecture at the university is the final day was of interest to Jean.

In the last day of the broadcast to pitch in a panic We went to miss playing catch with the camp comes rolling again handed it to the final day.

The next Gim Yun Seong (Ji Jin-hee) is the binary is gonna go to a university lecture on the last day I met there.

This is the last day of the binary to the river, while the end of jungeun hour lecture course is also ran after the jean.

Jean will lead to the final one, "who refused me not only his sister" and "under a full moon tonight, I'll see you at the waterfall" he revealed affection.

These words are the Jean heotuteum the congregation, "my happy poopoo," he advised.

Meanwhile, Ji Jin-hee and Lee Chun-soo on the air leave the Gu Hye Seoneul fought a tense nerves.

Bangsongyeonyetim enter@xportsnews.com

SOURCE:http://news.nate.com/view/20120215n35956&snsfrom=twitter&return_sq=1

TRANSLATION:VANESS12

[NEWS] 'Ryu San Guk reveals, Gu Hye Seonege affection ," Meet me under the waterfall "

PD: MY DEAR @CHEERKO PLEASE IF YOU CAN MAKE SOME BETTER TRANSLATION OF THIS NEWS! THANKS!! A LOT AND @EUNHEY05, THANKS FOR THA AMAZING!! SUMMARY OF THE EPISODE 13, YOU ROCK GIRL!! XD

Hi everyone, i was typing in the captions as they occured but they were coming in randomly or sometimes stopping so im not sure if i put the captioned conversations at the right place. Sorry if it mixes the storyline. Sue can correct where I went wrong. :)

All in all i LOVED the episode. It's CK-DJ the early days! Plus I'm really enjoying the script and the banter! It's all the happy happy joy joy before the big reveal so let's savor it! 

- And we open with the shin kick+hug combo! DJ tells CK "it hurts right? why are u hurting me?" Next time when u change ur mind u need to keep going and not confuse me. That's when he hugs her. He tells her he was trying to reach her safely and that he was looking for the right way to get to her. U are so impatient why didnt u tell me? She hugs him! AWWW!  

-They walk hand in hand and he drops her off at her front steps.  Aww... finally lets UP the romance! He tells her to not go around places at night...people will be scared of her. LOL. I love their relationship already. 

-CK is sitting on the steps of his pad... "CK says Im sorry! Not really sure to who though. He's staring at his stripes. Sorry to DJ's parents? to DJ?

- The next day CK finds DJ looking for her shades at the mailroom. He hands it over. She gets all giddy and tries it on in the bathroom. :) Cute!

- DJ overhears something from the crew regarding schedule change...apparently the crew are divided now from CJW. They dont want to be with her because of the mistake she made. DJ senses something is up.

-CJW arrives and realizes that her sched has been changed and that she isnt flying this afternoon. Apparently no one contacted her. Shux this is just going to get worse. It's like she's now the outcast after the big reveal. I wonder how many times worse it'll be once CK angle is added into this mess.

- CK notices everyones attitude towards CJW and joins her for lunch. Tsktsk...guys... if u only knew. hehe.  MJ ur plan is just gonna back fire! Your Oppa is also part of the whole accident! CK goes to MJ to confront her about the Manager Choi issue. He tells her she doesnt know everything about what happened. She asks him if there's anything going on between then and why can't he just cheer her up. He tells her she is nothing but a little sister to him. 

- Silly team leader crazy person meets up with someone who appears to be a detective? I think this is where he learns about the whole CK involvement in the accident. I believe he's about to bring these documents over to President Hong. MJ intercepts the papers learning its about KYS/CK.... She tells team leader that she'll take it to her father. (hmmm...with this info on MJ's hands I wonder what will happen. She could prob use it to black mail CK) 

- Team leader goes ahead and tells VP Hong about the accident where a pregnant lady died because she lost too much blood and the Captain who was in the plane with CK dies a few days after. President realizes he has hit the jackpot and wants to contact the family affected. Oh dear...this is a ticking bomb plot line indeed. 

- Meanwhile outside, DJ catches CK about to leave. Erm...he doesnt stop for her..well he does...but i think he tells her to take the bus?not sure. he then says something and then goes off. lol. 

- CK apparently is preparing a dinner for DJ. DJ is with FLuffy reading...then CK calls up. Prob telling them to come over. Funny choice of clothing DJ. (mismatched sleeves under a gentlemen's vest) FLuffy looks more like she's' the one dressed up for the evening.

- DJ cuts her finger. haha. CK puts a bandaid on it (that was quick) I think CK asks DJ What she is good at. She replies- Im good at eating. True enough. hehe

- Aww dont they look like a happy family already. Awww...it's the perfect picture. CK shows them the pics he took of Fluffy from his album. They thank CK for dinner. (Aww i was hoping CK would show the pics he took of DJ on top of the bridge...if he still has them) CK tells DJ "im not going to take pics of anyone- HDJ u are ugly! if only u looked like fluffy. DJ: "Fluffy who do u look like?" Fluffy: "UNNIE!"

hahaha. They're adorable I'm crying tears of joy! haha

- We cut to DS: "Starting today ill do only what i want to do say want i want to say...etc....i cant even do it in action!"

- Now back at the airport we see the new guy walking around and he pulls a DJ moment like that in episode 1 where she falls in front of CK with the ball thingee only this time he trips and the ball rolls towards DJ's feet. She returns it and this newbie guy is mesmerized at her. He looks on and calls out to her and Thanks her as she leaves. He remarks "She's a co-captain! She smirks/smiles back? teehee :) You have another fan DJ! (guys are just falling at her feet! Now I'd want that too! lol)

- DJ and DS meet up. she's the one who calls him up? She tells him she wants to pay him back coz she got her salary. While eating she asks him whats wrong with his facial expression. DS: Do u want to pay me all at once? Just pay me little by little. But she says she wants to pay him back as soon as possible though she can only pay the bank interest. DS: "HDJ i dont want any interest, i dont need the money, all i want is your heart. Please dont pay me interest!" (I love this conversation) DJ: "I dont want to hurt your feelings because of me. But i think i will. When im with captain im so happy. please be my friend. DS: "U know whats the saddest thing to hear in this world? I think its u saying lets just be friends." (Another great heartbreaking line from DS) "HDJ when u are ready to ignore when i call u thats the time ill stop liking u. dont be too far away now."

And by DS's expression it's like he's saying goodbye or something. It'll be difficult to save this relationship. Maybe in a different lifetime DS. 

- Wait...now he's by the bridge...is he about to attempt something! NO NO NO! You are not going to jump!

- We watch CK meet up with DS. They're playing baseball....and screaming at each other as they pitch.

Based on the captions here's their convo. They take turns pitching and screaming at each other. I love how they delivered this scene. 

DS: Do u know how to throw a ball? Whats going on with u and manager choi? are u done with her? Dont be liking two girls at a time.

CK: I dont have anything to do with her u when will u stop being a shadow to DJ KDS.

DS: I was the first one to like DJ.

CK: Its me who knew DJ first! 

DS: Im not going to forgive u if u hurt DJs feelings. 

CK: i might hurt DJ feelings but im also going to make her happy. KDS you are only her shadow. 

DS: This is the money u paid for DJs debt....Im going to keep paying u till i want to stop...ill be bringing it to you. 

- Back at the airport..... What's going on? The crew witness a lovers quarrel before boarding the plane. What was that about? Hmmm.....i think the girl is too career driven while the guy is all about their anniversary....The girl who broke up with the guy coz she chose to go to Tokyo for work/career/a contract or something.. 

<Side note: i hate the head stewardess. Her face alone annoys me.> haha. 

- DJ and CK are flying this flight. DJ is giving CK that lovey dovey look. What was their convo about? Was it about vday? Sue will confirm. ehehehe

- Hmmm...apparently a proposal is in the works for that quarrelling coupe..that guy fighting with his gf earlier are in the same flight and he got everyone in on this proposal...

OMG! So cute way to propose! The dude fixed up the flight entertainment system to propose to his gf wth the slides... and all that.. DJ is in on the proposal too by giving a message using the inflight intercom.. Aww... 

I think the message went something like this: 

something about coffee and love.when coffee cools down its tasteless. then thats not love. please bring coffee to 40c passenger.  (didnt quite get it.... the captions were too fast) Even when the moon and the sun disappear i have someone i would always cheer... She is someone who wants to be the best at her work and many more things.(Captions are so delayed) Will u be my queen forever? Ill be your driver forever. I love u!...

.....And i think they lived happily ever after..The End!

-  So we learn that DJ had meddled in the couples affairs again.... she saw the guy holding the engagement ring before the flight....and offered to help...hence the whole proposal on air thingee. :) 

DJ to CK- the plane moves with many different people and i thought people who love each other should be able to express their love.

CK probably teasing her for getting involved in other peoples affairs again! CK: U cant be broadcasting because of ur personal reasons. DJ: U did too. 

CK: How did u end up doing this? DJ: I saw a handsome guys at the airport and im very shy to handsome guys. 

CK says "Excuse me?" DJ: Why did i do something wrong.

CK says - Im handsome but why arent u shy? SHe tells him he's conceited. He tells her its confidence. Why propose in a plane ull make people feel bad. she tells him they saved a couple its a good thing. How can u concentrate a service to one person and be equal to others. DJ says helping one and making them happy would make all others happy. (how can u not love this couple? :) )

-BAck on home base Team leader tells CK to go to the univ to teach people about flying. DJ wants to go to.

- FLuffy is with Mechanic Ajusshi and Yangmal....  There was a midget that loved snow white. Do u know? I feel bad for the midget. its sad when only one person loves a person. MInho and i like each other. wow fluffy u are better than me. 

- DJ is fixing up her stuff for tomorrow. I think this is where she's going to the university. She says something about "When we are done with lecturing we can go on a date." hihihi. FLuffy enters. where are u going unnie?  ill be lecturing. so u are going to be a teacher. cool!No penguin ajusshi is going to be a teacher im only going with Penguin Ajusshi.

-We see DJ shopping for a hair pin? Is this a running joke? Haha.

- There's a get together at Miser Dad's resto. All the crew are there including DJ and DS. (Why is DJ in EunBi clothing? Haha) The crew are talking about CJW's accident. All about how she killed a pregnant woman again yet thinks she's the best. Im not sure between DS or DJ who says all these lines: "is it tasty saying bad things about someone while having a good meal? 

We should cheer someone who has a great ability to be someone. she overcame that. 

DJ: U are hurting people's feeligns without thinking about it. DS: they are not my type. 

Bimbo Flight attendant: wow he is really a good guy. i wont give up on him.  

<Why is DJ cleaning up? Do they own the resto now?>

DS brings DJ home.DS: Da Jin lets talk. Why didnt u tell me? (pertaining to her past?and CJW's accident?)

DJ: I didnt want to make anyone worry about it. its good im happy that u know why i was weird before but i havent forgiven her yet.

- The next day CK comes to pick DJ up for the university thing. CK:Are u migrating why do u have so much stuff?  DJ:Are u here to pic me up? CK:No there are a lot of buses so take the bus. DJ: No Way! (so cute)

- He looks like a teacher and she a student. hahaha. She all giddy about being there.  He tells her not to act weird or she'll discourage the students. she tells him to do good coz hes the most discouraging person. Hahahah! I love their banter. 

- The lecture kicks off. CK is his old stern cold self again towards the students. (i missed the old captain. hehe) The new guy at the airport is there. The new guy is totally hitting on DJ. Are u married? when was your first kiss? CK aint liking this....CK tells the guy to concentrate...

- Look at that guy's face during the lecture! He's only a year younger than GHS but he looks like a teenager. like a puppy in love. hihihi. After class the girls are all over CK but the guy pulls DJ outside and shows her the ball that he dropped at her feet. He tells her he wants to know more about her and if she has a boyfriend. She says why if i have one. He says that'll be interesting. He tells her he has a name and not to call him student. He thinks she already likes him. He calls her Noona already. (She recognizes him. Now they both look like college kids.) He convinces her to go around with him...but he gives her a tour..that's a PRETTY Campus. He tells her she is the first person to deny his hand. He brings her to a spot.. tells her when that when its full moon and u make a wish there it'll come true. He convinces her to meet there later. This guys is smooooth! haha. Prob a ladies man!

.CK calls DJ up looking for her. Newbie guy is already feeling too close. hihi. CK is in the lib with DJ. NEwbie guy tries to make his move....in front of CK. CK is jealous. He asks her if she's there to play. LOL. He tells her to fix the lecture files. - The guy throws a paper plane... CK says that was the worst landing. (Noona - ill meet u at the place to make a wish. Please come see me at 9pm) ---Am i watching a high school movie? hahaha. So cute.

- DJ is smitten by this guy i think. We see her in her "dorm room" campus room and she comment on how pretty and round the moon is. She remembers what the newbie guys said "when u make a wish here ur love will come true!" I'll see u at the water fall place at 9.

- Looks like all three - CK, DJ and newbie guy are now on their way to that wishing spot...and CUT! (Newbie guy--- how did u become part of this love triangle in a span of 5mins? Aiggoooo) hahaha 

Based on the preview....

DJ and CK are going to be all happy during their time at the campus....but everything is going to come out in the open soon. OMG! Fluffy is going to be sick again?! NO!!!!!!!!!

thank you eunhye05 for your recap. I love this couple. To both captains - fighting!!!!! I wish HDJ did not have a thicker jacket/clothing at the time the hug scene was filmed. lol. I think HDJ was having difficulty wrapping her arms around CK because of the thickness of her jacket.

loving the chemistry of both captains. JJH and GHS looks good on screen.

Guest vanessa123

"I'm asking Captain "Gu Hye Seondo" ssion 'use?

[Kim, HS deilrian guest reporter]

277608_1.jpg

◇ Drama "Captain I'm asking " that emerged from the applications' ssion' This attention. Ⓒ SBS

Being broadcast by SBS drama "I'm asking Captain 'location-based applications: SNS' ssion 'existence and attention.

Drama captain I'm asking 'the heroine GHS (han da jin) This pilot work showing the process of growing. "Ssion" hero of the drama that uses location-based SNS deployment, leading to the dramatic episode will be aired in the form of stories. In particular, the 10 to hajuhui (Ju - Lie) exposed due to the close-ups attracted attention.

"Ssion" the SBS drama "I'm asking Captain 'introduced through the media, marketing, and was gaining popularity. Before broadcasting to 1.3 million downloads were on popularity 'ssion' on the radio the other swept quickly handed over 1.4 million downloads.

"Ssion" also inspired by the publicity over this drama shows. "Ssion" location-based SNS application has proceeded on a broader marketing has been providing high quality service. Current and comprehensive multi-brand Schumacher Bennigans Restaurants chain, including transactions with other companies through partnerships and marketing is focused on ssioneul Ali.

Period drama aired 'ssion' service is operated from the main character of the SNS pages. Character sketches and filming their own various episodes occurring during production, put together with pictures to communicate with our audience has been operating in space.

Also, "I'm asking Captain 'promotion to celebrate the new apps downloaded or "ssion" when the user's adoring 6,000,000 won through a lottery that pays cash to the event is underway.

"Ssion" anbyeongik representative of "drama or movie, and exported to a foreign culture and media through the Wave 'ssion' to inform ssotgetda energy," said the ambition.

Meanwhile, Google maps, based on "ssion" go anywhere in the world, as well as Korea, where they can be registered as a smartphone application that is gaining popularity among the largest. [Deilrian Kim, HS visiting entertainment = news]

SOUREC:http://news.nate.com/view/20120216n12649&snsfrom=twitter&return_sq=1

TRANSLATION: VANESSA12

[NEWS] GHS USE "SSION" APPLICANTION IN "PLEASE CAPTAIN"

8192898d.jpg

a>

41530148:jpeg_preview_medium.jpg?20120216061338                                                                                                                                                      

"Please Captain" making film #8

671385c7.jpg

Cre SBS

Hyesun updates on twitter! w00t.gif:w00t:w00t.gif

3027155e.jpg

옷장정리를 했는데요. 제가 가진 티셔츠가 전부 남자옷입니다. 사이즈가 100~110이네요.엄청 크고 편하지요. 현장 막노동용이기도 하구요. 데이트용이기도 하지요.ㅎ저 만나심 옷 같이 입을수 있어요ㅎ yfrog.com/oelybyrj

@koohs 16/02/2012 19:07 (KST

Guest YooRiLuvSunniez

@ meow : thanx for brought the Tweet of Hye Sun here, she is so lovely in that picture and so Ghamja who looking more handsome.

still curious bout the translate, i've only now little bout hangul , Hye Sun mention bout dating & men clothe that she have about 100-105 #correct me if i'm wrong#, but make me curious is there HS's BF that have all the stuff:wub::wub: *fishy fishy*

And about the PC episode 13 : i love it so much, Captain not affraid to give his love to Da Jin, i love when they holding they arms and Da Jin who jumps into captK arms is so sweet for me but once again i felt sorry for Dong Su:sweatingbullets: but i believe one day he will get his woman soon. He & da Jin can only be BEST FRIEND

Yayyyy a cute college student had a crush on Da Jin & even during the lecture he always staring at her and wink to Da Jin & make the CaptK got jealous,hahahahahahah... CaptK looks so cute when he jealous:wub::wub:

Tonight can't wait for the next episode & hope many great star will appear as cameo in PC..

wonder where is Richard Dulake that should be in PC as Yoon SUng best Friend:phew:

well SUNNIEZ keep support our lovely Hye SUn & nearly to ABSOLUTE DARLING in TAIWAN can't wait too

Guest JCW2015

LOL  :lol: .. I agree with you 100% coz some viewers wanted to see them together again...if there is a chance, I hope they will accept to do a cameo in support to GHS..w00t.gif  If not KHJ or LMH I would love to see also LSG or JIS. Wishful thingking ! :unsure:  Let's cross our fingers..  sweatingbullets.gif If that happens for sure the rating will go up again in 2 digits. But still I don't care about the ratings as long as we all know that PCAP is one of the best drama this 2012... :D

PCAP Fighting !!! :wub:

gals! KHJ did already :D ....but not a real cameo :blink: sort off name & poster appearance :phew:

see:here

and here

Let's wait & see on the grand finale, who will appear....LMH or KHJ?kekeke

either of them or both of them is fine with me! :wub:

Goo Hye Sun Hugs Her Golden Retriever And Shares A Big Smile

On the 16th of February, Goo Hye Sun updated her twitter saying, "I just organized my clothes in my closet and realized that I have a lot of Men's T-shirt, It's size is for men and it's huge but it's really comfortable. For now, I really like wearing men's clothes".

Along with the photo, Goo Hye Sun shared a photo of her with her golden retriever. On the photo you can see her wearing a huge gray hoodie and have a huge smile on her face. She boasts her natural beauty and innocent charm.

Goo Hye Sun seems to like big and comfortable clothes and a simple fashion style.

Source: http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/02/news-goo-hye-sun-hugs-her-golden.html

gals! KHJ did already :D ....but not a real cameo :blink: sort off name & poster appearance :phew:

see:here

and here

Let's wait & see on the grand finale, who will appear....LMH or KHJ?kekeke

either of them or both of them is fine with me! :wub:

HELLO SUNNIES!

@hannahnitura..sorry for cutting your post but in my opinion as much as i want either of them to appear in PCAP as a fan but in reality i don't want to..i'd rather have the rating maintained like what it is but at least GHS is getting all the credit.. if LMH or KHJ will appear in PCAP and the rating will go up then the antis will be saying again that GHS is only popular because of LMH or KHJ..let us not worry about the rating anyway PCAP WAS SOLD TO JAPAN CHINA TAIWAN HONGKONG already so that just proved that GHS is a CERTIFIED HALLYU STAR and isn't it what korea is aiming for..to be more popular internationally..

did you know that PCAP has the most endorser either big or small endorser from among the wed/thurs drama and for me it just mean that among the corporate world they still have a big trust on GHS..

And oh last night i watched PCAP at SBS INTERNATIONAL my gosh they even have to cut some scenes because they have a lot of sponsors too..anybody from US watching PCAP from SBS INTERNATIONAL..did you noticed it..

Thanks AGAIN cheerkoo vanessa meow eunhye for always updating us with pics videos news on GHS..and of course all the sunnies THANK YOU!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hello Sunnies...

Just saw the tail end of PCAP!

What a dramatic ending...DS seems to know the whole story and accuses CapK of playing with DJ's heart to deal with his guilt...

I am so tense about the next episode now.. wheeeew!!!

GHS's tweet: Thanks so much for bringing over to soompi!!

Let me try translating the whole thing...

옷장정리를 했는데요. 제가 가진 티셔츠가 전부 남자옷입니다. 사이즈가 100~110이네요.엄청 크고 편하지요. 현장 막노동용이기도 하구요. 데이트용이기도 하지요.ㅎ저 만나심 옷 같이 입을수 있어요ㅎ yfrog.com/oelybyrj

@koohs 16/02/2012 19:07 (KST

I just organized my closet. All the T-shirts that I own are men's. The T-shirts' size is 100~110. They are big and comfortable. I use them when I work at the movie filming locations. They are also used for dates. haha. If you meet/date me, we can share clothes. haha.

(It is not clear whether GHS has a boyfriend or if she is enticing good guys to call her for dates since she has T-shirts to share with them....kekekekekek....she is so funny!! But whatever it may be,,,GHS has written a first Documentary song titled Marry Me and now she is saying that she has T-shirts to share with men....I think she is giving us  clues about something personal...don't you think?? Her tweets are usually half covered in mystery somehow...)

--------------------------------------------

Vanessa!!

Thanks so much for bringing over many articles related to PCAP and GHS.

I skimmed over them...

Most of the articles quickly summarize the plots of the PCAP...hopefully to entice more viewers??

Waiting for the translation on viki.com would be the best.

Also some other articles point out that PCAP incorporates and utilizes the products of their sponsors....most noticeable is SeeOn which seems to be some type of iphone applications. GHS used it in epi13 to look at good and fun places to visit near the ChungJoo University where DJ and CapK will be giving a lecture. Supposedly, after the epi 13 aired featuring SeeOn, tons more people are using it to download information. We also know that Nikon camera was featured in epi13 and Nikon is a PCAP spnsor, Hyundai car was showcased in PCAP and it is a sponsor. Even the store that DS's father opened--those things that you grill and eat--they are sponsors too!! I saw the listing. Yes..there are numerous sponsors and PCAP seems to intertwined them into the plot. I think they are great!! Many western movie do that too!

Well. back to PCAP:

I have to wait until I can see the whole PCAP~~

but we have been wondering when CapK fell for DJ,,,DC wonders same thing as well....why did CapK become sort of a different person towards HDJ? Is it guilt? Is it really love?? Is it selfish motive to help himself when the truth does come out?? DJ cannot be that harsh towards him if she loves him?? I pray that the writers make a wonderful finish with such a sensitive and difficult subject and theme..I am so glad that the writers and directors were not planning to sweep the issue under the rug!! Bless them..I am anxiously waiting for how it all writes itself out.

I also saw CJW kneeling before HDJ and asking her to return CapK to her....she is getting desperate??...she says she is all alone in this world and that CapK and HDJ's love cannot be realized. Of course, it only makes HDJ mad to hear such a request from CJW! But CJW is trying hard to spare CapK's feelings. I am kind of mad and upset and doubting CapK now as to what kind of person he is...sort of like Fly Again song...."I came across a big mountain and doubted you??? something like that??" I am mad that CapK dropped his old love CJW because she reminds him of his tragic mistake but then how can he love HDJ when she is also a great reminder of his tragic mistake?? Does it make sense?? Well,,,,the writers got a hell of a big mountain to smooth out for the viewers!!

Guest eunhye05

Hello Sunnies:) 

So erm... the captions were crazy again today. They kept stopping or freezing so i got lost along the way. lol. The campus part especially plus some of the CK-DJ conversations didn't have much captions boo!

I rewatched it again and noticed a lot of errors with my recap. That's what happens when ur typing and the same time trying to focus on what's happening on screen. Sorry about that. Anyways, u get the gist so that's fine! Im too lazy to go through it again. hihi. :D

Campus:

- So the three make their way to that special spot... JungIl was there first. (i forgot what his name was exactly so ill just call him JungIl) Then KYS arrives followed by DJ!

DJ: Were u guys making wishes? 

JL:hurry before the cloud covers the moon. 

They make wishes and apparently CK is very serious about his...his hands are like he's praying and his eyes are closed shut. 

- Then arrives a guy who is Jung IL's grand dad.? I think he's offering to have them stay at his house? 

-We cut to the President. He goes to Mirae Air president.  PresHong: Sorry for not having to contact you...u must be busy being the president of the company. Do u have what i need. Can i have the black box of 7 years ago? (OMG! seriously?! he's getting all the evidence he needs. Aigoo!)

- Back at JL's grandpa's house. Wow! They're having ginseng chicken i think. Grandpa comments that because CK is a pilot he look so cool eating? Grandpa tells JL to go get some sweet potatoes. He then tells CK and DJ that JL  lots his parents to an accident and he's taking care of him now but he lacks many things. So this new guy is also an aspiring pilot. Hehe. Join the club young Jung IL. :) I think CK and DJ now understand the boy better. CK says he thinks he'll do well.

- DJ goes out and sees Jung Il warming himself up over the fire where the potatoes are roasting. He says he doesnt like the fire place and its uncomfy for his grandfather. He says he;s going to earn a lot of money and buy his grandfather a good house. 

- DJ says when u become a pilot you'll be able to earn a lot of money and provide his grandfather with nice things. DJ talks about how she also has no parents and a young sister who's sick.

- Ok they're now eating sweet potatoes by the fire. CK arrives. were u gossiping about me?They're now assigned rooms and told to rest. (Darn if only there was only one available room.hehe) JL says he wants to share the room with DJ. haha. 

- DJ has a room to herself and calls up Fluffy I think to wish her goodnight. Fluffy asks if she's with Penguin Ajusshi. She says no. hehe. DJ asks her if she's eaten already and to rest well. Fluffy then tells Mechanic Ajusshi that she hopes Penguin Ajusshi and DJ have something in common. MA asks what about DS? FLuffy says she wants to live with DS, PA and Unnie. (haha. Goodluck with that wish Fluffy) But then she says she doesnt want to eat and feels dizzy and not to tell her Unnie. Oh No!!! Here we go again brave little Fluffy! 

- Both men are now sleeping in one room. CK is teaching JungIL how to fly a plane (imaginary). CK gives him directions and stuff. Some male pilot bonding happening here. CK:Hold it like u are holding eggs...if u hold it like that the egg will break then pull it (This is a very disturbing set of captions.hahaha) JungIL: are u teaching me skills because u think im going to be ur main student? CK: no im teaching u cause I ate a good meal in ur house. Why do u want to be a pilot? 

He says he wants to be able to fly his grandpa around. JIL asks CK why he became a pilot. CK: Im not sure JIL: to be beside Co Captain HDJ? JIL: ill get to be next to her soon. CK: With ur skills u wont. (haha.cute CK.)

My sky will never fall apart. im DJ's sky and DJ is my sky. (i typed that based on the captions but am not sure who says that :) )

- After a bit CK and DJ are now sitting out and looking at the sky. WHy are u out here  its cold. The stars are so pretty and the air is so fresh. DJ looking at the stars lets protect each other. 

CK: Please be beside me no matter what kind of person i am.

DJ: U can trust me because im HDJ. Ill never break promises.

(oh i hope they remember what they said to each other once the going get though and rough)

- DJ knocks at the lavatory door thinking CK is in it......and erm.... hands over the couple sweater she bought.... then CK arrives and she realizes her mistake. She accidentally gave it to JungIL who she thought was CK in the lavatory. hahaha. True enough JL comes out dressed in the couple outfit like DJ's. LOL. CK is annoyed. hehe

-BAck at the ATC Tower people are wondering what's wrong with DS he doesnt smile anymore and just works.

- Back on campus...or well around it....DJ/CK/Grandpa and JL go out and explore the wilderness. No captions so basically we see DJ taking pics around and even focusing on CK. JL notices this. hehe. I think CK and JL have a contest for the couple jacket ( i was too busy trying to follow the earlier captions to notice what was happening)

- Back at the lecture hall CK gives the floor to DJ. She talks about her first few mishaps as a co-pilot. (We see flashbacks of her earlier days and accidents) She i think talks about Fluffy and probably how she's motivated by her sister and the stories of people she encounters along the way. I think she wishes everyone all the best! :) Fighting!

- I think DJ gives JL a letter or something from WingsAir. Probably some sorta motivation. Im not sure if it's a ticket for both him and grandfather.

- Fluffy is playing next to DS and all of a sudden she collapses. DS rushes her to the hospital. Poor Fluffy. In and out of the hospital all the time. DS tries to contact DJ and tells her that Fluffy misses her and really wants to see her but he skips the part that Fluffy was at the hospital. Prob not to have her worry. He says fluffy misses her and wants her to hurry back soon. He does to. Aww  . 

-MA and DS bring Fluffy back home and take care of her. Fluffy is trying to console 300 won Oppa by saying she's ok and not to feel bad. She says she has him, PA, Unnie and everyone to take care of her. He says if theres anything that makes her feel bad he'll scold it. she says only the cold. And DS says he'll scold the cold for her. Fluffy says she'll also scold anyone making him feel bad. (awww. Fluffy and DS are so cute. Awww. can we just let them all live happily together ever after. :( )

- DS tells MA that he heard about DJ mothers story. MA:How did u know? DS:I heard about CJW story. DJ and Fluffy must have had a hard time. MA tells him more about what happened. Oh dear does DS now knows about CK and his role in it?

- DJ arrives and MA tells her what happened...she rushes to Fluffy. DS was there. He tells her not to worry as Fluffy is Ok now. DJ says sorry to Fluffy and thanks DS. DS: We're friends u dont have to thank me.

- Back at the DS's place. DS has flashbacks regarding CK. Now that he know I really wonder how this is going to play out. 

- JiL brought his grandfather on the plane. Granda pa is kinda restless.DJ and CK are flying this plane. DS is back at the ATC communicating with them. JiL is enjoying the flight I think. (JiL really looks like a little boy to me. hehe.)

- DJ and CK have another conversation in the cockpit. The captions have stopped though. Boo! They're cute. I wonder what they're talking about. They're both smiling and all giddy. Sorry couldnt translate this part. 

- Head Stewardess is all flirty with a male passenger and even got his business card. CJW notices this and tells her off. Head Stewardess is pissed. Now she and her minions detest CJW even more.

- JiL and his grandfather have enjoyed the flight and he gives DJ the ball he dropped as well as a meal box? as a token of his appreciation. DJ and CK have a little moment and CJW senses this. 

- Back on home ground DJ's friends finally make an appearance again... they still dont know about DJ and CK. hehe

- CJW meets up with MJ. I think it's to discuss CK and what they both know about the accident. CJW tells her to not be harsh on him as he had the responsibilit so he has to deal with what happened. She says she'll be blamed for all the things but please dont be hard on CK. 

- Outside CJW spots CK and DJ... there's something going on?! hmmm....

- DJ went out with her friends. They're asking her if shes on a diet (typical problem when ur dating. haha) They're teasing her about DS and CK. They tell her there is some scandal going on and makes her choose between DS or CK.

- On the way home DJ runs into CK..and they go out on a date...at the convenient store. Lol. Eating noodles and drinking from bottles. Hehe. Cheers! He tells her lets eat two dinners tomorrow too. awww..

- DJ drops CK first at her request...haha. when he gets inside CJW arrives. she asks DJ if she can talk to her. DJ: what do u need? JW: please give him back to me..i have no right to be happy i dont mind being punished as long as he's by my side. please dont take him away from me..... she kneels in front of DJ... (Woah the guts on this woman!seriously?!)

- DJ: I never took him away away from u and thers no way ill give him back to u.

- CJW: u two cant be together .DJ: ill make it happen

<screen froze>

- We now see DS talking to CJW: Fluffy and DJ are getting punished. I will never forgive u! Yep he knows everything. What did i miss?

- DS is on his way to CK. He knows and he's mad! CJW tries to warn CK but he aint picking up his phone. DS is at the door. CK answers and DS grabs him by the collar and confronts him about everything. 

-DS: Are u human? What are u going to do with da jin? I trusted u .I thought u would make her happy. is it because u feel bad? when were u going to tell her. 

CK: I was going to tell her somehow.I wasn't going to keep it a secret. Im not going to hurt her.Im going to make her happy.

DS:Are u sure u can do that? Why did u make her like u? if u dont stop here... im going to stop it. 

CK: Dont ever tell DJ about it. She will never forget it until she dies.

And close up to CK's distraught face.....CUT!

No preview! Yes I know right! WAH!

Hello Sunnies...Just saw the tail end of PCAP!What a dramatic ending...DS seems to know the whole story and accuses CapK of playing with DJ's heart to deal with his guilt...I am so tense about the next episode now.. wheeeew!!!GHS's tweet: Thanks so much for bringing over to soompi!!Let me try translating the whole thing...옷장정리를 했는데요. 제가 가진 티셔츠가 전부 남자옷입니다. 사이즈가 100~110이네요.엄청 크고 편하지요. 현장 막노동용이기도 하구요. 데이트용이기도 하지요.ㅎ저 만나심 옷 같이 입을수 있어요ㅎ yfrog.com/oelybyrj@koohs 16/02/2012 19:07 (KSTI just organized my closet. All the T-shirts that I own are men's. The T-shirts' size is 100~110. They are big and comfortable. I use them when I work at the movie filming locations. They are also used for dates. haha. If you meet/date me, we can share clothes. haha.(It is not clear whether GHS has a boyfriend or if she is enticing good guys to call her for dates since she has T-shirts to share with them....kekekekekek....she is so funny!! But whatever it may be,,,GHS has written a first Documentary song titled Marry Me and now she is saying that she has T-shirts to share with men....I think she is giving us clues about something personal...don't you think?? Her tweets are usually half covered in mystery somehow...)

thank you for the translation... ;)

as for PCAP, still rooting for DJ & DS :wub:

they looks great together blush.gif

hmmm as for GHS's clues [her tweets / songs etc...], seems she already got someone on her mind ...wonder who?

p/s: eunhye05 - thank you for epi 14 recaps ;)

Thanks, Cheerkoo for translating and bringing us info regarding PCAP. It is good to know that they have so many sponsors. The company that has Seeon must be happy that they were many downloads . I guess there are many Koreans watching it too,but not reflected in the ratings.

I don't think there was a magic moment when Capt K fell for HDJ. It is more gradual. HDJ 's warmth and kindness slowly made inroads into his heart. As we can see from the things he did for her, he couldn't help himself ,being drawn to her.

I like episode 13 better. Episode 14 was a bit draggy,but it is the lull before the storm. I do wish that the people around them would let these 2 sort out their feelings when the storm breaks. True love will conquer all.Fluffy will help. It will take good writing to make it into a good satisfying resolution.So writer(s), please do not disappoint us.

Thanks,again ,Cheerkoo,Eunhye05 and all of you who post updates and comments.Yes, I am excited with GHS twits. She definitely has someone! Who???kekeke.

Guest JCW2015

HELLO SUNNIES!

@hannahnitura..sorry for cutting your post but in my opinion as much as i want either of them to appear in PCAP as a fan but in reality i don't want to..i'd rather have the rating maintained like what it is but at least GHS is getting all the credit.. if LMH or KHJ will appear in PCAP and the rating will go up then the antis will be saying again that GHS is only popular because of LMH or KHJ..let us not worry about the rating anyway PCAP WAS SOLD TO JAPAN CHINA TAIWAN HONGKONG already so that just proved that GHS is a CERTIFIED HALLYU STAR and isn't it what korea is aiming for..to be more popular internationally..

did you know that PCAP has the most endorser either big or small endorser from among the wed/thurs drama and for me it just mean that among the corporate world they still have a big trust on GHS..

And oh last night i watched PCAP at SBS INTERNATIONAL my gosh they even have to cut some scenes because they have a lot of sponsors too..anybody from US watching PCAP from SBS INTERNATIONAL..did you noticed it..

It's okey :)

I've read a lot of negative comments regarding PCAP rating, but I do not care at all. What I believed is a good drama can be determine by the number of sponsors....and you said it so that PCAP received a lot of sponsors...and not just ordinary, but big time sponsors!

And as a fan, I just express my honest desire to see her work again with single man whom at some point in our life attracted us and even giggled us when we saw her paired w/ them.

I have faith in GHS, so no matter what people said about her or her works, I do not worry at all, coz I know she is a good multi-talented woman, worthy of praise and no one can refute that!

sue :D calm down kekeke....you've been reading so much comments from DC I guess, that's why you are being some kind of inflected by their negative observation :( , I have watched the whole drama, even 3x sometimes, and I do believed that the drama will come out perfectly good. I am sure the sponsors read the story that is why they agree to sponsor this drama. also, now a days, most story do not show right away the real character of the leading actors. They do this to arouse anticipation.The personality of a person also depend on his/her background or upbringing. CapK' grew up as an orphan, he was rejected and to meet again and being trump by his childhood oppressor is something that holding back his love. His feeling for HDJ started when he saw her in Aus. on the bridge when she was shouting...but the real love begun to sprout as they work together. His being harsh toward her is his way of training her to behave seriously as a pilot and so she won't do the same mistake he did....I tell you, this drama is full of lessons. I t teaches us how to forgive,letting go and moving on: love for family,treating our work seriously and passing on our knowledge to others as well. It helps us to identify the difference of pure/true love and selfish love or obsession.

I travel a lot....so this drama taught me to value the hard work of the airline staff. :)

3 more weeks for PCAP! :D

Guest vanessa123

"PLEASE CAPTAIN" EPISODE 14 16_2_12

HI MY SIS.. I MAKE THIS PICS OF EPISODE 14... THIS PART MAKES ME HAPPY!

HERE GHS (HAN DA JIN) CALL HIS LITTLE SIS.. POSONG AH

IS SOOO CUTE

0.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

0.1.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

GHS ASK IF SHE IS FINE, AND HER LITTLE SIS..

1.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

TOUCH HER FACE(SOO CUTE) FOR ANSWER TO GHS!! THAT SHE IS FINE!!!

2.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

AND SEND TO GHS A KISS!! OHHHH XD SO LOVELY!

3.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

POSONG AH! TELL TO GHS: I LOVE YOU!!!

4.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

CR:VANESSA12

TO CUTE!!!! I´M DYING!! DON´T YOU?? XD

HAVE A AMAZING DAY MY SIS!!!

"PLEASE CAPTAIN" EPISODE 14 16_2_12

Guest vanessa123

"Take Care Of Us, Captain" Ji Jin-hee takes back couple shirt from Ryoo Sang-wook

photo222733.jpg

Yoon-seong (Ji Jin-hee) got back his matching couple shirt from Ryoo Sang-wook. On the episode of SBS drama "Take Care of Us, Captain" aired on the 16th, Yoon-seong felt triumphant after getting back his couple shirt from Jong-il (Ryoo Sang-wook).

Before going out to lecture students with Yoon-seong, Da-jin couldn't help but feel fluttery preparing their couple shirts. However, Jong-il who showed affection for Da-jin the moment he saw her, put on the couple shirt when Yoon-seong wasn't around and Da-jin was nervous seeing this and she told him to take it off.

However, Jong-il claimed it was his and never took it off and Yoon-seong was displeased by this when it was actually his. Yoon-seong then suggested throwing pebbles in the water and the two competed for the couple shirt.

Yoon-seong won the competition and he put out his hand asking for the shirt back with a satisfactory smile on his face. Grumbling, Jong-il gave back the shirt and Yoon-seong was triumphant.

Meanwhile, Yoon-seong told Da-jin "I hoped to win the pebble race" when she asked him what he wished for under the full moon. Da-jin wasn't sure what this meant and seemed puzzled.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

CR:hancinema.net

[NEWS] "Take Care Of Us, Captain" Ji Jin-hee takes back couple shirt from Ryoo Sang-wook

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hello eunhye! Just fininshed watching the full epi 14. Thanks for the recap...I will do my best to fill in but you did a great job.

Hello Sunnies:) 

So erm... the captions were crazy again today. They kept stopping or freezing so i got lost along the way. lol. The campus part especially plus some of the CK-DJ conversations didn't have much captions boo!

I rewatched it again and noticed a lot of errors  with my recap. That's what happens when ur typing and the same time  trying to focus on what's happening on screen. Sorry about that.  Anyways, u get the gist so that's fine! Im too lazy to go through it  again. hihi. :D

Campus:

- So the three make their way to that special spot... JungIl was there first. (i forgot what his name was exactly so ill just call him JungIl) Then KYS arrives followed by DJ!

DJ: Were u guys making wishes? 

JL:hurry before the cloud covers the moon. 

They make wishes and apparently CK is very serious about his...his hands are like he's praying and his eyes are closed shut. 

- Then arrives a guy who is Jung IL's grand dad.? I think he's offering to have them stay at his house? Yes.

-We cut to the President. He goes to Mirae Air president.  PresHong: Sorry for not having to contact you...u must be busy being the president of the company. Do u have what i need. Can i have the black box of 7 years ago? (OMG! seriously?! he's getting all the evidence he needs. Aigoo!)  Hong who is now the Pres of Wings Air asks for black box as a favor for having helped the Mirae Air Presi long ago. Hong promises not to smear Mirae or its president's reputation.

- Back at JL's grandpa's house. Wow! They're having ginseng chicken i think. Grandpa comments that because CK is a pilot he look so cool eating? Grandpa tells JL to go get some sweet potatoes. He then tells CK and DJ that JL  lots his parents to an accident and he's taking care of him now but he lacks many things. So this new guy is also an aspiring pilot. Hehe. Join the club young Jung IL. :) I think CK and DJ now understand the boy better. CK says he thinks he'll do well. There is a running theme in PCAP---meeting many people who are alone in this world without lots of families. JongIl also lost parents as a baby from an accident. He then lost his grandmother when he was 5 and his grandfather raised him alone ever since. The whole town helped Jong Il and grandfather a great deal. The running theme may be the importance of family and the community that raise each other up?? JongIL aspire to become a pilot and ran multiple jobs to get tuition for the aviation school. Even so, JongIl maintains positive energy and cheerful spirit.

- DJ goes out and sees Jung Il warming himself up over the fire where the potatoes are roasting. He says he doesnt like the fire place and its uncomfy for his grandfather. He says he;s going to earn a lot of money and buy his grandfather a good house. 

- DJ says when u become a pilot you'll be able to earn a lot of money and provide his grandfather with nice things. DJ talks about how she also has no parents and a young sister who's sick. JongIl worries when he will actually become a pilot as he still has a long way to go. It seems there are many steps in becoming a pilot. He has to finish aviation college. Then he has to get practical training. Then he has to get a job to accumulate flight time and pass tests constantly...his dream is to fly his grandfather as a pilot and sometimes gets down as to when that will happen. He is worried that every year, his grandfather's health is not as good. He says that if his grandfather passes away, he will be totally alone in the world.Then HDJ shares her story and identifies with JL and encourages him to follow his dream no matter what by continuing to work hard.

- Ok they're now eating sweet potatoes by the fire. CK arrives. were u gossiping about me? DJ feeds JongIl some sweet potato like a little brother...very cute. DJ offered sweet potato to CapK too but he says he is too full.

They're now assigned rooms and told to rest. (Darn if only there was only one available room.hehe) JL says he wants to share the room with DJ. haha. JL's grandfather scolds JL for wanting to share the room with DJ, saying that women are scary these days. When DJ is alone in the room, she says to herself..."I am scary? I guess a nuclear bomb can be scary." (I also wonder if this statement foreshadows what may happen when she finds out the truth about CapK??)

- DJ has a room to herself and calls up Fluffy I think to wish her goodnight. Fluffy asks if she's with Penguin Ajusshi. She says no. hehe. DJ asks her if she's eaten already and to rest well. Fluffy then tells Mechanic Ajusshi that she hopes Penguin Ajusshi and DJ have something in common. MA asks what about DS? FLuffy says she wants to live with DS, PA and Unnie. (haha. Goodluck with that wish Fluffy) But then she says she doesnt want to eat and feels dizzy and not to tell her Unnie. Oh No!!! Here we go again brave little Fluffy! 

As vanessa said, PS is adorable when she answers her sister's call. But PS was really quick with her sister because she is actually getting sick again. PS tells mechanic ajjussi that she hopes that her sister and CapK do well together. She also wants the same thing for DS and DJ too. MA tells her that is not possible. When PS says she wants to live with everybody, MA says that it is too much work for him to have so many people under one roof...keke. (side note: Somehow, I am reminded of Hilary Clinton's "It takes a village" to raise a child. You know what I mean?? HDJ also had to rely on many people including her aunt and now Mechanic ajjussi and DS to work and take care of her sister...I guess that is one of the theme of this drama.)

- Both men are now sleeping in one room. CK is teaching JungIL how to fly a plane (imaginary). CK gives him directions and stuff. Some male pilot bonding happening here. CK:Hold it like u are holding eggs...if u hold it like that the egg will break then pull it (This is a very disturbing set of captions.hahaha) JungIL: are u teaching me skills because u think im going to be ur main student? CK: no im teaching u cause I ate a good meal in ur house. Why do u want to be a pilot? 

He says he wants to be able to fly his grandpa around. JIL asks CK why he became a pilot. CK: I wonder why I became a pilot when I do not have any family to take flying... JIL: to be beside Co Captain HDJ? JIL: ill get to be next to her soon. CK: With ur skills u wont. (haha.cute CK.) My sky will never fall apart. im DJ's sky and DJ is my sky. (i typed that based on the captions but am not sure who says that :) ) CapK said that to JL and JL said it is making him feel yukky to hear that and puts blanket over himself....keke....that was a very nice confession by CapK...but not to DJ...keke

- After a bit CK and DJ are now sitting out and looking at the sky. WHy are u out here  its cold. The stars are so pretty and the air is so fresh. DJ looking at the stars lets protect each other. 

CK: Please be beside me no matter what kind of person i am. ---as we see, CapK is thinking this line. His feelings for DJ seem genuine.

DJ: U can trust me because im HDJ. Ill never break promises.

(oh i hope they remember what they said to each other once the going get though and rough)---(I wonder about this also....)

- DJ knocks at the lavatory door thinking CK is in it......and erm.... hands over the couple sweater she bought.... then CK arrives and she realizes her mistake. She accidentally gave it to JungIL who she thought was CK in the lavatory. hahaha. True enough JL comes out dressed in the couple outfit like DJ's. LOL. CK is annoyed. hehe --CapK went for a run around the village early in the morning. DJ is upset that CapK did not try to wake her up. He says he did call her three times but she was fast asleep. So he went by himself. CapK, when he first saw DJ's hoodie T, he asks her if she is entering a kindergarten...DJ, realizing that she gave that T to the wrong person, says that if a kindergarten would accept her, she would love to go...keke

-BAck at the ATC Tower people are wondering what's wrong with DS he doesnt smile anymore and just works. DS is trying to do other peple's work too. The other staff all realize that his love life is not going so well.

- Back on campus...or well around it....DJ/CK/Grandpa and JL go out and explore the wilderness. No captions so basically we see DJ taking pics around and even focusing on CK. JL notices this. hehe. I think CK and JL have a contest for the couple jacket ( i was too busy trying to follow the earlier captions to notice what was happening) As the article posted by vanessa states, CapK stops JL from following DJ to a cafe so that he can win back the couple hoodieT. (In korea, it seems they call most upper body clothing, T??) They do the pebble throwing contest to see who makes the most waves. Whe CapK wins, CapK tells JL what is the best way to win the pebble contest...it requires right tool, flat round stone, and good position of 15 to 20 degrees angle and then a right throw with slight force of the index and thumb, just as it takes calculated judgment to become a pilot...JI is too mad to hear another lecture from CapK and even expresses anger at DJ at the cafe when she asks him where CapK is. He tells her that he does not know where his T went and he does not know where CapK went. Whe DJ tries to calm him down by saying that there is so many pretty things to see, he yells at her saying that it is because it is his town.

- Back at the lecture hall CK gives the floor to DJ. She talks about her first few mishaps as a co-pilot. (We see flashbacks of her earlier days and accidents) She i think talks about Fluffy and probably how she's motivated by her sister and the stories of people she encounters along the way. I think she wishes everyone all the best! :) Fighting! No~ she does not talk about PS. DJ says that she went into Wings Air with unshakable confidence. She felt that there is nothing that she cannot handle. But then troubles came and she even put passengers on jeapardy. She says that she was also too immature and still immature and cocky to know how to work with people appropirately. She suddenly experienced her confidence shaking and feeling stuck and lost. Without someone guiding her properly, she would not have pulled through. She feels that there will be sun in their goals and dreamas and everybody said fighting together. DJ was expressing her gratitude to CapK for helping her when she was at the lowest point in her career and about to lose her job too. (this is the sign that DJ is developing as a person and as a professional!)

- I think DJ gives JL a letter or something from WingsAir. Probably some sorta motivation. Im not sure if it's a ticket for both him and grandfather. No, this is a gift from CapK to JI and his grandfather to fly from INChun to Jejoo. CapK put the gift inside a book that he tells JL to memorize to graduate. JL thinks that CapK is being cool til the end and he is now respectful of him.

- Fluffy is playing next to DS and all of a sudden she collapses. DS rushes her to the hospital. Poor Fluffy. In and out of the hospital all the time. DS tries to contact DJ and tells her that Fluffy misses her and really wants to see her but he skips the part that Fluffy was at the hospital. Prob not to have her worry. He says fluffy misses her and wants her to hurry back soon. He does to. Aww  . 

-MA and DS bring Fluffy back home and take care of her. Fluffy is trying to console 300 won Oppa by saying she's ok and not to feel bad. She says she has him, PA, Unnie and everyone to take care of her. He says if theres anything that makes her feel bad he'll scold it. she says only the cold. And DS says he'll scold the cold for her. Fluffy says she'll also scold anyone making him feel bad. (awww. Fluffy and DS are so cute. Awww. can we just let them all live happily together ever after. :( ) It appears that the doctor at the hospital told DS that PS's condition is getting worse...something about the blood vessels getting thinner?? From now on, she will get sicker more often and even get bruises more easily as well. So, I wonder if PS will survive??

- DS tells MA that he heard about DJ mothers story. MA:How did u know? DS:I heard about CJW story. DJ and Fluffy must have had a hard time. MA tells him more about what happened. Oh dear does DS now knows about CK and his role in it? DS finds out through MA that it was DJ's father who was the captain on that fateful flight 7 years ago and that there was a turbulance and DJ's father had to make a very difficult decision.

- DJ arrives and MA tells her what happened...she rushes to Fluffy. DS was there. He tells her not to worry as Fluffy is Ok now. DJ says sorry to Fluffy and thanks DS. DS: We're friends u dont have to thank me.

- Back at the DS's place. DS has flashbacks regarding CK. Now that he know I really wonder how this is going to play out. DS is not sure yet...but he wonders about why CapK paid for DJ's loan shark debt, why he wanted DS to take the credit for it and why CapK said that he was only paying back a debt to DJ when he paid off the loan shark. He is putting two and two together and gets his final answer by confronting CJW later.

- JiL brought his grandfather on the plane. Granda pa is kinda restless.DJ and CK are flying this plane. DS is back at the ATC communicating with them. JiL is enjoying the flight I think. (JiL really looks like a little boy to me. hehe.) It is JL's grandfather's first time ever flying and he feels anxious, scared and nauseous. He wonders how can this pile of steel take off and fly...CJW assesses the problem and she encourages the grandfather who again is praising his grandson, the pride of their town...CJW bring the grandfather the pills for nausea.

- DJ and CK have another conversation in the cockpit. The captions have stopped though. Boo! They're cute. I wonder what they're talking about. They're both smiling and all giddy. Sorry couldnt translate this part. This is an adorable scene. DJ is upset at  CapK for being kind to JL alone as she also wanted to do something for him. CapK tells DJ to show that kindness/love to him instead. Then content DJ asks CapK what he wished for at the fountain. CapK asks DJ what she wished for. She says she prayed that she is so thankful for everything in her life. (sorry, GHS's lines were very moving and wonderful but I cannot remember word for word.) CapK said that is not wishing. DJ says that she is grateful for CapK and grateful that he is also someone she respects and she also said she loves him and that she is grateful for the love and something else....CapK is shocked. He says to DJ that she even confesses like a nuclear bomb...keke....then DJ asks what he wished for....As the article by vanessa says, CapK tells DJ that he wished that he can win the water contest or something like that. DJ shows her pissed and disappointed look....then CapK tells DJ that he wished that he can see DJ's current expression forever...then it makes DJ smile.

- Head Stewardess is all flirty with a male passenger and even got his business card. CJW notices this and tells her off. Head Stewardess is pissed. Now she and her minions detest CJW even more. She was in charge of the passengers in the first class or the business class and tries to get herself a husband?? She wants a rich husband...keke...

- JiL and his grandfather have enjoyed the flight and he gives DJ the ball he dropped as well as a meal box? as a token of his appreciation. DJ and CK have a little moment and CJW senses this. Yes. JL says that meeting DJ through that ball was the turning point of his life?? (so, it makes me wonder about CapK and DJ--that was how they first met too.) JL says that he will come back as a great captain and then he wants DJ to switch switch plane to ride with him. DJ says that she likes the current plane but that she will wait for JL to return to reclaim his ball. keke. CapK also wishes JI to become a even better captain than he is. The food box is full of yams and potatoes from JL's granfather.

- Back on home ground DJ's friends finally make an appearance again... they still dont know about DJ and CK. hehe They do.

- CJW meets up with MJ. I think it's to discuss CK and what they both know about the accident. CJW tells her to not be harsh on him as he had the responsibilit so he has to deal with what happened. She says she'll be blamed for all the things but please dont be hard on CK. MJ called CJW to her office. MJ asks CJW if she still has special relationship with CapK. CJW says that they are merely colleagues at work. MJ: so you are still special with each other outside of work? MJ shows the Mirae report from 7 years ago and says that she will not let CapK and CJW survive. CJW says that she will take all the blame and even step out if necessary but she begs MJ not to take away flying from CapK because he loves his work more than anything. Looking at CJW's tears, MJ says that CJW better do everything to have her wish and to protect CapK. (Although MJ sounds evil in this scene and I was astounded that she is also willing to make her oppa "suffer long and painfully" for the mistake. However, what I gathered from the scene is that MJ is actually all for protecting her precious oppa. If she really wanted to ruin oppa and CJW, she would have conspired with her father already. I am not sure if she knows that her father knows already. Being very smart, MJ most likely knows already. I felt that MJ is building up her army of some sort. She has made CJW into her slave with the threat to ruin CapK's life if CJW does not do everything required of her. Once MJ confirmed that CJW would do anything to save CapK, MJ also tells CJW that she will do everything to protect CapK as well....you see that??--I feel like MJ may be planning an army or strategy to make sure she can win her father who is truly out to ruin CapK.)

- Outside CJW spots CK and DJ... there's something going on?! hmmm....CJW spots CapK right after coming out of MJ's office. And she wants to tell CapK that MJ knows and etc. But then she stops when she sees CapK looking lovingly at DJ...I am sure she realizes that there are complications now.

- DJ went out with her friends. They're asking her if shes on a diet (typical problem when ur dating. haha) They're teasing her about DS and CK. They tell her there is some scandal going on and makes her choose between DS or CK. The female friend stops eating after few bites and DJ asks if her friend is on a diet. But DJ sees that her male buddy is giving meat to female and tells her that this part of the meat is not that fatty. DJ suspects that there is love budding between her two friends. But her friends in turn confront her about the love scandal for DJ between DS and CapK. DJ denies it as her friends denied their relationship. Her friends want to know which one DJ picks--DS or CapK?? DJ laughs it off and continues to deny.

- On the way home DJ runs into CK..and they go out on a date...at the convenient store. Lol. Eating noodles and drinking from bottles. Hehe. Cheers! He tells her lets eat two dinners tomorrow too. awww..Basically they are having secret dating..they are not going to publicize their relationship to anybody yet. CapK told her when he was kicked on the shin by DJ that he wanted to land very safely and slowly on the road to DJ....(it is kind of cute that everything that CapK says is related to airport and flying...keke)--DJ was happy with that plan and that is why she hugged him back....(to me, it does not seem DJ's style to go softly to love but she is willing to change for the captain's sake??)

- DJ drops CK first at her request...haha. when he gets inside CJW arrives. she asks DJ if she can talk to her. DJ: what do u need? JW: please give him back to me..i have no right to be happy i dont mind being punished as long as he's by my side. please dont take him away from me..... she kneels in front of DJ... (Woah the guts on this woman!seriously?!)

- DJ: I never took him away away from u and thers no way ill give him back to u. DJ tells CJW that CapK is not a material to give and take.

- CJW: u two cant be together .DJ: ill make it happen (this line reminds me of the initial PCAP promotion poster. "Heaven will not easily allow us (to be together or to love?). But Heaven will not tear us apart either...something like that...right?? do you remember??)

<screen froze>

- We now see DS talking to CJW: Fluffy and DJ are getting punished. I will never forgive u! Yep he knows everything. What did i miss?

When DJ leaves CJW, CJW gets a phone call from DS. They meet at the cafe. DS directly asks her if CapK was present 7 years ago then the tragedy happened. CJW shows her shock that yet another person knows her past. But CJW answers DS that CapK was not present 7 years ago. DS says that he got the correct answer by her face already. He yells at her as to what are you and CapK doing here in front of DJ and PS? Are you human being? He says that he is not going to forgive.

- DS is on his way to CK. He knows and he's mad! CJW tries to warn CK but he aint picking up his phone. DS is at the door. CK answers and DS grabs him by the collar and confronts him about everything. 

-DS: Are u human? What are u going to do with da jin? I trusted u .I thought u would make her happy. is it because u feel bad? when were u going to tell her. DS asks CapK if it is his guilt? why did you make her like you? Were you going to tell her when she cannot live without you? Are you human?

CK: I was going to tell her somehow.I wasn't going to keep it a secret. Im not going to hurt her.Im going to make her happy.

DS:Are u sure u can do that? Why did u make her like u? if u dont stop here... im going to stop it. 

CK: Dont ever tell DJ about it. She will never forget it until she dies.

DS is such a decent guy...Yes,,,,after this episode,,,I really wanted to find out which came first? CapK's love DJ or CapK's knowledge that HDJ is the daughter of Cap Han Gyu Pil? When CapK found out about HDJ and realized that her life is a mess with the loan sharks and PS and careless aunt and that HDJ has a dream of becoming a captain, he somehow made a decision to stay in her life and help her. Somewhere along that line, did he fall for her?? or confusing...DS also wants to protect DJ...just as CJW and MJ (although her intention is suspicious) want to protect CapK, DS wants to protect DJ who is deeply in love already with CapK and would be forever hurt and maybe even lost when she finds out about CapK and that is why he does not want DJ to know about CapK...but she has to know...otherwise it won't be a drama....keke

And close up to CK's distraught face.....CUT!

No preview! Yes I know right! WAH!

In some way, I feel like it is kind of cowardly or sneaky that CapK is keeping a secret from DJ...boy,,,what a hard place to be...but I feel like it will be CapK himself who will approach DJ with the truth. He cannot just abandon DJ---he did that already after the heavy kiss in the elevator....Woah....I anxiously wait for epi 15!! Cannot believe it!! Only three weeks left of PCAP.

(I heard a distressing news over at DC...some news reporter is writing article saying that PCAP is over/completed with one digit rating after all that hype about aviation story, etc....I am stunned at this action---is it evil or is it utterly stupid!!?? )