Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

DC is talking about how one newspaper company is out to get GHS.

Yushinkoo posted the articles in DC.

First thing on Wed morning in Korea, this particular newspaper reported that GHS SAID to her acquaintances that she is retiring from acting after PCAP. The article also describes how GHS SAID that she has been picking same characters for her acting role!!!

Then yushinkoo found many articles that says that GHS never said such a thing.

DC pointed out how how this newspaper company never ever said anything nice about GHS since King and I days. They also feel that this news company creates scandals about GHS...

Whether true or not, I am glad to hear that GHS is not retiring from acting...

DC also wonders about how poorly YG stands up for GHS.

I don't really understand business aspect of the industry. GHS is still part of YG and she is their actor. But it does seem that directing work is her own--she has her own GHS Films corporation set up. She also created Documentary to create songs and music for movies and TV. But YG is a music entertainment company so why did GHS create Documentary???

She also has been tweeting constantly---I wonder if something is up????

I hope it is all for the best and I know that GHS is not a impulsive person when it comes to serious stuff...:blink:

GHS Fighting!!  PCAP Fighting!!!

Perhaps we should write a letter to YG & ask their help to intervene. I wonder if GHS is aware of this newspaper, writing false news about her.  I hope Hye Sun will have support from YG.

Good evening Sunnies :)

WOW !!! Now we've heard  full version of Hye Sun's  OST song... Though I didn't understand Korean but the it's wonderful some kind of inspirational song.. Am I right ??? kekeke.. Hope they will release the full version on YT channel..   :D

PCAP !! Fighting !!! :wub:

Ku Hye Sun, “The rumors about my retirement are not true”

Actress Ku Hye Sun recently said that the rumors of her retirement are not true.

On February 1, Ku talked about the rumors regarding her retirement which were reported by a media outlet. She said, “I don’t know whey they said that I’m going to retire from show business even though I keep doing my best while shooting series.”

Ku is currently appearing on SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday series Please Captain as a lead character named Han Da Jin.

The production crew for the series is keeping busy shooting the series with two separated shooting teams and they even hired an additional writer.

A spokesperson for Ku says, “Ku will do her best shooting the series until the end of the series and she will continue to be active as an actress. After she finishes shooting her current series, she will promote her Taiwanese series Absolute Boyfriend.”

Source: Starnews, 

Korea.com

Im glad GHS denied this rumor. Whoever spread this rumor, they're so baseless.  

Actress Ku Hye Sun recently said that the rumors of her retirement are not true.

On February 1, Ku talked about the rumors regarding her retirement which were reported by a media outlet. She said, “I don’t know whey they said that I’m going to retire from show business even though I keep doing my best while shooting series.”

Ku is currently appearing on SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday series Please Captain as a lead character named Han Da Jin.

The production crew for the series is keeping busy shooting the series with two separated shooting teams and they even hired an additional writer.

A spokesperson for Ku says, “Ku will do her best shooting the series until the end of the series and she will continue to be active as an actress. After she finishes shooting her current series, she will promote her Taiwanese series Absolute Boyfriend.”

Korea.com

Im glad GHS denied this rumor. Whoever spread this rumor, they're so baseless.

I am delighted that she has clarified that the rumor was false and that she will remain active as an actress, I hope after this drama appear in a new one.

and promotion of Taiwanese drama, I'm excited looking forward to that day and see many pictures of her.

Guest eunhye05

Ok i watched the episode on my tab at a crowded coffeeshop near my office. Traffic was bad so I decided to wait it out. Good thing for 3G and IONAIR.tv

Anyways...here's my reaction post. Sorry couldnt make one of Episode 8 last week. I was so busy. I actually still am but couldnt resist watching live today because of the alleged kiss. lol

- i loved how HDJ just confronts pervert guy and there's the knee kick. I love how she's so unlady like and tough! you go HDJ!

- Woah CK brough CJW all the way out to the parking lot.... oh and here comes MJ. Now all we need is HDJ to complete this love quadrangle. MJ isn't pleased

- I hate that scheming team leader fellow. He's giving her bad news I think. HDJ should have kicked him too. oh well. maybe next time. hehe

- HDJ is drinking again because of that. Seriously? Poor girl has a drinking problem. hehe. 3 bottles of soju alone? that's got to knock u off ur socks! Look at DS fixing himself through the window. I'm gonna miss those curls. Anyways.. did she shooo him away? my screen froze.

- Now she walking home... no one should walk home at that state! That's dangerous! But DJ is so funny doing it. haha. Too bad she shoos away DS again when he passes by with his wheels.

- Look she found the perfect spot to rest...at CK's steps. He finds her and tries to steady and wake her up. DS arrives and aint pleased. Why hello love triangle. CapK quickly takes his hands off DJ who wakes up. "Captain Hwaiting!!!" (GHS is so animated you gotta love her). Aww DS to the rescue. The way he's always there and takes care of her is like they're already an official couple or something. hehe

- Next day DJ reads something on the notice and goes to CapK. hmmm..

- Crew are signing a petition. I think its related to CapK's case. HDJ signs as well. 

*my screen froze again. dumdeedumdeedum*

- So now I see the president looking at documents and HDJ walks in. Didn't catch anything from their convo so I'll depend on sue to understand this. (hi sue. *waves* :) )

- Outside DS catches DJ walking by their usual spot. I think she asks him to accompany her to the plane auditors hotel. 

What did the receptionist call out to them that had them freeze? haha

- Plane Auditor slams the door at them but feisty DJ wont have it. she goes back and gives him something...what was that? It wasn't the lost sky picture yet right?

- Attendants are still having everyone sign the petition. MJ agrees. We witness some overlying tension between MJ and CJW. Obviously over CapK. hihi.

- Hmmm... did episode is lacking Pposong moments! I want unnie & dongseng moments. Maybe next epi. hehe

- So YangMal auntie and Miser Dad are going on a secret date.LOLOL. Poor mechanic ajussi playing babysitter forever

- CapK is now being grilled by the panel. VP looks so sinister. He could play the grinch or some sorcerer or something.

- We have confrontation and both CapK and VP blow off steam

- Cut to night.... DJ is worried about CK (her scarves are so thick! how does she breath in them). CJW is worried too about CK. CK you better fasten ur seat belt as these girls are all after your heart! hahaha. It's a race to the finish line or something like that. haha

- Now everyone's at the auditorium awaiting plane auditors review. Wow he really took note of every detail. It's obviously a success to VPs discontentment. Everyone's pleased with his review and give CapK who doesnt know what went on a standing ovation. He prob focused on how Wings Air really cared for each of their passengers and treated them like family.Well at least things are now favorable for CapK. DJ returns the picture she found to the auditor. Then what was the earlier thing she gave him?

- As CapK prepares for his flight he remembers the matching sunglasses he both for DJ. He places them secretly into her mailbox? cubby hole? not sure what u call those drawers. Anyways, opps she's right behind him. He switched to being cold and aloof and takes off. Aww CapK is so cute. hihi. so sneaky. DJ's reaction as she sees the sunglasses was priceless too. haha. Side note: that's GHS singing the OST in the background. Awesomesauce :D

- CapK and CapHan are now wearing matching sunglasses. She knows its from him and thanks him. He's just mum about it. LOL. Doesn't wearing matching "anythings" in Korea symbolize that you guys are a couple? hihi. Nice!

- CJW is contemplating. She's been doing a lot of that lately.

- Oh look a matching everything Korean Couple. AHAAHA! SEE! SEE! I just mentioned that couples = matching outfits! hihihi. Aww this flight is all about the love. Look at the old sweet couple. The old man is feeding his dear blind wife. Aww. Now "matching-everything" couple are feeding each other. side note: wasnt DS feeding GHS some episodes ago? Does that symbolize coupledom too? hihi

- Back at the ATC/parking lot DS is teaching his subordinate to pronounce correctly by pinching her cheeks. They had to go all the way there though? hehe

- Back at the Cockpit -- wait is that the Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis...that we are witnessing or just the plane lights out there? haha-- anyways CapK and CapHan are cute. I hear Mrs. Teapot singing "There must be something there that wasn't there before."

- Mechanic Ajussi senses that YangMal went on a date. Aww poor Ajussi. I want YangMal for u but I think she and Miser dad are a perfect match in terms of personality. aigoo

- CJW is remembering CK again. too much drama. She goes to CKs. Rings the door and HUGS him! He gives in and hugs her back...and yup..on cue...HDJ happens to witness this and of course conclusions are made. Wow that look on her face..."Aha! You like him dontcha!" CK also has that worried look knowing DJ has witnessed it. I betcha he didnt want her to witness that either.

- DS is drinking with Ajussi. They both have a dysfunctional bromance going on. hihi. I think he tells her he likes DJ. Im not sure. DJ arrives... distracted and erm glum. Yup... it's confirmed! Our Girl is falling....falling for CK! Yes she likes him! She definitely likes him. Look how she keeps recalling the HUG earlier. awww poor DJ.

- CK is also thinking of DJ...and in typical Kdrama fashion we have the falling in love reminscing flashbacks scene. Aiggoooo! Montage was so nice! Im expecting an MV of this soon. *waves at GHSforever* haha

- So...it's official! CK and DJ.....it's time to find your way to each others hearts! Lets do this! Squeee! (I know i ship DS and DJ but of course CK and DJ are the OTP so im shipping both) haha. either makes me happy

- Did CapK walk towards the Han residence but go back? screen froze again.

- Now we see DS & DJ jogging. These people really keep in shape huh. Side note: DS tracksuit is the best! It beats HyunBin's tracksuit in secret garden. Korean outfits have really crazy patterns! This was is a ruler! LOL. but it's actually makes him look more like a tiger/giraffe. haha. 

- CK and CJW are sitting on a bench browsing past memories through an album and DS and DJ just happen to sit behind them. 

- screen froze again. now i see CapK telling both DJ and DS off. For what? what did they do?

- screen froze....AIGOO! This is crazy the scene I've been waiting for is coming up!

- Here's the kissy part.....and ....and.... ok... awkward as expected....they should have not zoomed out that much and slow mo-ed it. hahaha. I hope that aint his first and last kiss with DJ! haha. 

- CUT! What's going to happen tomorrow im so excited! I also wonder why he reinvents himself. Did DJ just kick him out of her life or tell her she wants someone who's got straight hair? hahaha. 

I enjoyed this episode and love that we're progressing with the love lines! WOOHOO! Can't wait for tomorrow to find out more. I also hope they extend it. Thanks to seproast for the soft subs and semi fly for the torrent. :D Sue thanks in advance for your translations. hihihi. :D

Guest vanessa123

PREVIEW EP 10 - "PLEASE CAPTAIN"

ass.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

as.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

HERE THE VIDEO

VIDEO - PREVIEW 10

PREVIEW EPI 10

AND---

"Please Captain" Hye, molesting passenger tough fight," You waste "

1328102004_266856.jpg

Gu Hye Seonyi sexual harassment caused to passengers dangdolhage confronted SBS drama aired on the 1st night, 'I'm asking Captain "(a play jeongnamyeong, director judongmin), the handajin (Hye) This caused the sexual abuse Serves you right for passengers to look gilgilyi fling him to neutralize the scene dangdolhage rode waves. The broadcast is chopped from the "crew guys now make an apology," said men jilreotgo male passengers, yelling at passengers "Have to know what I am doing this to me "he has set in driving away Serves you right to the minced. Without dying of chopped-based "people like you who knows. He might have a dirty trash, "he openly confronted him. This male passenger, "I will forgive you," he showed up bungaehae seat watching the situation hongintae (choeilhwa), the "Just do not leave the man be a gijangin the same, "said he's aiming for that dangdol of chopped viewers' resentment and bought jilchaekhae.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120201n33879&snsfrom=twitter&return_sq=1

[NEWS] ABOUT THE EPI 9

Guest vanessa123

ANOTHER NEWS! OMG LOOK THE FACE OF GHS!!! SOO SAD!! :angry:

[NEWS] 'I'm asking Captain' Ji Jin-hee-wired to embrace Hye impact 'Love future direction of the line?

20120201_1328107107_61132800_1.jpg

Ji Jin-hee and wired Gu Hye Seonyi witnessed the embrace of the look of shock and jealousy seems earnest dwaeteumeul reobeu lines exposed.

Aired on the 1st SBS TV 'I'm asking Captain' In Choe Ji Won (wired) Gim Yun-Seong (Ji Jin-hee) like to say we have to go back to were drawn.

Sexual harassment in the appearance of being a support Gim Yun Seong irrational violence 'ln one way or another, it brought passengers were brought to disciplinary action. Shame on his face the appearance of gimyunseong gimyunseong was eventually reunited with her desire to start and frankly exposed.

Support for the middle of the night went to yunseong him, "Let us start again. From now on we do not even try to run away rather than mianhaeha map, "she shed tears. Her arms to embrace her aneumyeo yunseong also built aeteuthan expression. Seven years ago my mother died of crushed two people to feel guilty after a terrible accident, and eventually had to be goodbye.

However, like two people hugging and had witnessed the groundwork. Yunseong like my heart was crushed by the embrace and support the yunseong seem shocked to face He built quickly spot shine. The appearance yunseong spotted in the embrace of support, but he could not catch chopped.

Yunseong and regain support again showing signs of an affair of the heart of yunseong may sway towards either chopped, and two people is encouraging curiosity about a love-line added.

On the other hand, chopped In the broadcast and frequency (yicheonhui) is drawn in the first two yunseong jealous of the kissing scene that heralded the beginning.

Photo: Screen capture of broadcast journalists sewage mongz@tvreport.co.kr

SOURCE: http://news.nate.com/view/20120201n34276&snsfrom=twitter&return_sq=1

[NEWS] PLEASE CAP! GHS SOO JEALOUSY!

Ku is currently appearing on SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday series Please Captain as a lead character named Han Da Jin.

A spokesperson for Ku says, “Ku will do her best shooting the series until the end of the series and she will continue to be active as an actress. After she finishes shooting her current series, she will promote her Taiwanese series Absolute Boyfriend.”

Korea.com

Im glad GHS denied this rumor. Whoever spread this rumor, they're so baseless.  

Thank you for this news & thank you GHS for your fast

response. The newspaper & the reporter should be shut down for spreading

untrue reports. Shame on them. I'm glad GHS didn't let this go.  More love

& power to you!!!  :w00t:   :wub:   

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?cateid=1032&newsid=20120201142320518&p=newsen

yushinkoo of DC also posted many articles about GHS's retirement being false.

Thanks Sunnies for all your posts.

I especially liked this article by Reporter Kim HyungWoo of Newsen. He knows what professional journalism is all about. He went straight to the real thing for the clarification. He called her and asked GHS about the rumor!!! I found at least one good credible entertainment reporter in Korea! (sorry for being judgmental here.)

"나를 왜 은퇴시키려고 하냐"고 웃음과 함께 장난스럽게 너스레를 떨기도.

Reporter Kim said that GHS even jokingly said, "why are they trying to retire me...." and laughed about the rumor.

구혜선은 2월1일 전화 인터뷰를 통해 "은퇴 시사성 발언은 사실이 아니다"고 밝혔다. Ki

Reporter Kim had phone interview with GHS on Feb 1st and GHS said that: "recent news about my retiring is not true."

(I remember that Kim Hyungwoo only had factual and unbiased reporting of GHS in the past as well. I hope he is one of the GHS tweet buddies. keke)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks eunhye for the recaps--I used it to explain more of the epi.Thanks so much in your busy schedule.

Ok i watched the episode on my tab at a crowded coffeeshop near my office. Traffic was bad so I decided to wait it out. Good thing for 3G and IONAIR.tv

Anyways...here's my reaction post. Sorry couldnt make one of Episode 8 last week. I was so busy. I actually still am but couldnt resist watching live today because of the alleged kiss. lol

- i loved how HDJ just confronts pervert guy and there's the knee kick. I love how she's so unlady like and tough! you go HDJ!

DJ kneed the pervert because he whispered to DJ that if she is willing to show how "hot" she can be, he may change his mind about filing complalint about act of violence against him on the plane. Pervert remembered what DJ said on the plane.

- Woah CK brough CJW all the way out to the parking lot.... oh and here comes MJ. Now all we need is HDJ to complete this love quadrangle. MJ isn't pleased.  MJ tells CJW that CapK and she have a "special" relationship and that she should remember that when she relates to CapK from now on...keke...MJ is marking her territory, unbeknownst to CapK..keke. But does CJW listen to MJ?? Noooo...keke

- I hate that scheming team leader fellow. He's giving her bad news I think. HDJ should have kicked him too. oh well. maybe next time. hehe.  Well, DJ did react to the pervert as the usual DJ would. She did kind of made more of a mess as the pervert will file a complaint that Wings Air treated passenger with violence--now 2x. Although, I do think DJ has become somewhat calmer since she had been influenced by CapK more. DJ and DS are so similarly hot-tempered and somewhat impulsive and just as deeply kind characters. Tomorrow, DS is also changing-maybe more like the calm and cool CapK??

- HDJ is drinking again because of that. Seriously? Poor girl has a drinking problem. hehe. 3 bottles of soju alone? that's got to knock u off ur socks! Look at DS fixing himself through the window. I'm gonna miss those curls. Anyways.. did she shooo him away? my screen froze. DJ is drinking again because the Wings Air male manager (the one with glasses and does errands for VP) told her that she may lose her job because of her impulsive violent action to the pervert passenger. No matter how justified she may be, she still reacted inappropriately...that is the issue. The question about whether CapK will be dismissed or if DJ will be dismissed remains to be seen...even though the Tony Brian the auditor gave perfect rating to WingAir, the disciplinary action against CapK and maybe DJ will take place a week later. DJ called DS to come out and drink with her. DJ seems to rely a great deal on DS. He seems to have become her best friend. She calls out to him all the time and he complies. But when he tries to help her, she pushes him away. She can hardly walk but refuses to get in the car. She confesses to DS that she is worried about being fired. She wonders how she will protect and take care of her sister and her aunt's debt. When DS told DJ that he will take responsibiltiy,,,I think DJ says that she wishes that her burden is lighter...

- Now she walking home... no one should walk home at that state! That's dangerous! But DJ is so funny doing it. haha. Too bad she shoos away DS again when he passes by with his wheels.

- Look she found the perfect spot to rest...at CK's steps. He finds her and tries to steady and wake her up. DS arrives and aint pleased. Why hello love triangle. CapK quickly takes his hands off DJ who wakes up. "Captain Hwaiting!!!" (GHS is so animated you gotta love her). Aww DS to the rescue. The way he's always there and takes care of her is like they're already an official couple or something. hehe When CapK is trying to wake DJ up, he tries yelling at her with her official title and then finally with her name, DaJin. But DS comes and says that DJ is DJ only to him and Assist-Pilot Han to CapK. DS is marking his territory unbeknownst to DJ...keke

- Next day DJ reads something on the notice and goes to CapK. hmmm..This is the disciplinary meeting against CapK. DJ goes to Capk and asks him why is it that he is the only one taking responsibility for what happened. She says that she is responsible too. But CapK says that he was the main person in charge and tells her that the best way to help him is for her to stay quiet...but that is not Han DaJin....she never stay quiet...keke

- Crew are signing a petition. I think its related to CapK's case. HDJ signs as well. You are correct!

*my screen froze again. dumdeedumdeedum*

- So now I see the president looking at documents and HDJ walks in. Didn't catch anything from their convo so I'll depend on sue to understand this. (hi sue. *waves* :)DJ is looking for ways to help CapK's case. She first wanted to talk with CJW but she was on flight. Then she goes to the owner for help. DJ thinks that if the Auditor Tony Brian gives great rating for Wings Air, it could help CapK's case. She wanted to know contact information for Tony Brian. The owner gives her the hotel name that Tony Brian usually stays. But, the owner tells her that no matter what the rating, the disciplinary meeting and action will still take place against CapK. But he tells DJ that he believes that "truth will always be communicated." I like the owner. He thought highly of HanDaJin when CapK thought the worst of her. He also is the one who brought CapK into Wings Air from Australia,,meaning that this owner knows a lot about the ins and outs about his employees.

- Outside DS catches DJ walking by their usual spot. I think she asks him to accompany her to the plane auditors hotel. 

What did the receptionist call out to them that had them freeze? haha DS calls out to DJ but she ignores him. She is bit cold-hearted to our poor DS. I am kind of glad that DS will change tomorrow!! Love to see how the dynamics change..keke...DJ pleads with the hotel clerk as to why she needs to meet Tony Brian..to save a great captain from losing his job-but it is against hotel policy to give out room number. Tony Brian would not anwer his telephone. DS got angry at the clerk when he would not help DJ. See? he is hot-tempered like DJ used to be....DJ seems to have changed a bit...right?? CapK rubbed off of her??? Then the clerk tells them that Tony Brian like Oh-Yi. Oh-Yi is cucumber but it is also Oh=5 and Yi=2. DS figures out that the clerk gave them the answer in a puzzle. So, they go to room 502--I guess there is no room number 52?? kekeke.

- Plane Auditor slams the door at them but feisty DJ wont have it. she goes back and gives him something...what was that? It wasn't the lost sky picture yet right? Yes, it is, But DJ does not push it because Tony Brian asks her if she is trying to bribe him..the envelop lookes like it could hold money. Tony Brian tells her that he is not done with the audit report on Wings Air yet. DJ let it go....that really seems unlike the old DJ...she is changing. Do you guys see it too??

- Attendants are still having everyone sign the petition. MJ agrees. We witness some overlying tension between MJ and CJW. Obviously over CapK. hihi.

- Hmmm... did episode is lacking Pposong moments! I want unnie & dongseng moments. Maybe next epi. hehe

- So YangMal auntie and Miser Dad are going on a secret date.LOLOL. Poor mechanic ajussi playing babysitter forever  YangMal also seems to be treating mechanic ajjussi the way DJ treats DS--I think--she came late from her date with Miser Dad and was disappointed that mechanic ajjussi did not make Bhap! He quietly complains that he is not a housekeeper. They each blame each other about what they do all day at home after work.,,he already fed PS blackbean noodle but Yangmal scolds him by saying that wheat is not good for PS. Yangmal also says that she has to go out with Miser Dad as he promised to give her money for her career. So YangMal is using Miser Dad?? But then I wonder how common a practice is this in the entertainment industry in Korea?? or anywhere?? We saw a bit of that in THEMU as well..remember??

- CapK is now being grilled by the panel. VP looks so sinister. He could play the grinch or some sorcerer or something.

- We have confrontation and both CapK and VP blow off steam CapK defends himself by saying that he felt that saving the life of the woman passenger who passed out from her diabetes condition was his priority and that he made sure the other passengers were well taken cared for by apologizing and by arriving at the destination early. The VP retorts by saying CapK is hypocrite because how can he say saving life is a priority when he put his hands on the neck of another passenger to endanger the life of that passenger. CapK once told VP that he is not going to back down anymore from VP. So CapK yells back at VP that he should be the one apologizing to Flight attendants for siding with the pervert and CapK defended himself again by saying that he was again protecting the safety of flight attendants as well. The disciplinary panel will made a decision next week.

- Cut to night.... DJ is worried about CK (her scarves are so thick! how does she breath in them). CJW is worried too about CK. CK you better fasten ur seat belt as these girls are all after your heart! hahaha. It's a race to the finish line or something like that. haha It is interesting that both DJ and CJW look up to the sky and ask the late Han GyuPil (DJ's father) to protect CapK and to watch over the situation. I know that the drama seems to be moving towards the love traingle or square among CapK, CJW, DS and DJ. But whenever DJ does something good and the camera rests on CapK and CJW, I sort of get the feeling of two parents expressing approval of their daughter that they are proud of....do you??...just my feeling on it...but it also seems like CJW sees that not only MJ but HanDaJin may also take away CapK from her...so she takes action and asks CapK to restart their relationship.

- Now everyone's at the auditorium awaiting plane auditors review. Wow he really took note of every detail. It's obviously a success to VPs discontentment. Everyone's pleased with his review and give CapK who doesnt know what went on a standing ovation. He prob focused on how Wings Air really cared for each of their passengers and treated them like family.Well at least things are now favorable for CapK. DJ returns the picture she found to the auditor. Then what was the earlier thing she gave him? Tony Brian says that he had an unusual flight experience with Wings Air. He felt that normally flight attendants just obey what the passenger asks of them and that if there is a sick passenger, it is normal that the passenger should wait for the next plane instead of making the rest of the passengers wait...etc...But he says that he has never experienced a plane that realy focused on the true needs of the passengers so well. He gave 4 stars at first and then said that he gives the perfect last 5th star for the action of the CapK who took charge in doing the right thing. That is why the staff and crew of Wings Air gave standing ovation to the CapK who came in towards the end of the meeting. But at that time, VP was saying something but I could not understand it....it does not seem like VP is going to let CapK go that easily. Tomorrow's preview says that the pervert filed a complaint against Wings Air..and it also seem that the Wings Air owner is either going somewhere and asks the VP? or CapK? to look after Wings Air---that means that CapK will be more vulnerable to the attacks of the VP!!

- As CapK prepares for his flight he remembers the matching sunglasses he both for DJ. He places them secretly into her mailbox? cubby hole? not sure what u call those drawers. Anyways, opps she's right behind him. He switched to being cold and aloof and takes off. Aww CapK is so cute. hihi. so sneaky. DJ's reaction as she sees the sunglasses was priceless too. haha. Side note: that's GHS singing the OST in the background. Awesomesauce :D

- CapK and CapHan are now wearing matching sunglasses. She knows its from him and thanks him. He's just mum about it. LOL. Doesn't wearing matching "anythings" in Korea symbolize that you guys are a couple? hihi. Nice! I like that little scene with passengers. There are two couples in the plane. One is wearing matching outfit but they are bickering. The woman wants more romance from her husband and he tries that by trying to feed her with his spoon that he just licked. She is caling that act disgusting and so he gets pissed and they are not talking. Then they see another older couple whose wife is blind. The husband is feeding his wife and CJW comes over to offer to feed her so that the man can eat his meal. But he says that he feels full just by seeing his wife eat. So the younger couple in matching outfit becomes nice to each other after seeing the older couple. Seeing all that love inside the plane may have influenced CJW to see how lonely her life is and she takes action to go and see CapK?? GHS's OST sounds beautiful--I did not get all the words..GHS's songs always has beautiful words...But one part of the lyrics seems to be about how when the sun sets, loneliness takes over...I hope we get the words and the full song soon.

- CJW is contemplating. She's been doing a lot of that lately.

- Oh look a matching everything Korean Couple. AHAAHA! SEE! SEE! I just mentioned that couples = matching outfits! hihihi. Aww this flight is all about the love. Look at the old sweet couple. The old man is feeding his dear blind wife. Aww. Now "matching-everything" couple are feeding each other. side note: wasnt DS feeding GHS some episodes ago? Does that symbolize coupledom too? hihi

Yeah,,,I think so too. At first, DJ teases CapK saying that she has same glasses as he does. She says that it makes them "a couple"...keke...she praises CapK by saying that he has much "sense". She then says that she knows that he bought it for her and that she thanks him. We see him smiling him very quietly without letting DJ see him. DJ does make him smile and DJ does seem to wake up the "dead" inside CapK. He had/has been living in nightmare due to his guilt and resentment from his own past abandonment that he forgot to laugh and really live (as the last epi character from Australia said.). I also wonder what made CapK buy the same brand of sunglasses for DJ?? Maybe because his glasses is the best in flying airplane??

- Back at the ATC/parking lot DS is teaching his subordinate to pronounce correctly by pinching her cheeks. They had to go all the way there though? hehe This scene shows how cool and great a guy is DS. One of the staff person seems to have a problem reading the numbers in english?? or prob with reading the numbers from left to right?? I am not sure which...but he takes her out to the field and practices with her until she gets it. DS is just as cool as CapK but DJ does not see that side of him..she only see that DS is like a gaffer or go-to guy for her..he is at her beck and call. Right??

- Back at the Cockpit -- wait is that the Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis...that we are witnessing or just the plane lights out there? haha-- anyways CapK and CapHan are cute. I hear Mrs. Teapot singing "There must be something there that wasn't there before."

- Mechanic Ajussi senses that YangMal went on a date. Aww poor Ajussi. I want YangMal for u but I think she and Miser dad are a perfect match in terms of personality. aigoo

- CJW is remembering CK again. too much drama. She goes to CKs. Rings the door and HUGS him! He gives in and hugs her back...and yup..on cue...HDJ happens to witness this and of course conclusions are made. Wow that look on her face..."Aha! You like him dontcha!" CK also has that worried look knowing DJ has witnessed it. I betcha he didnt want her to witness that either. There are some things that happened a bit too abruptly for me...I had no idea that CapK also may feel something for DJ---it is unclear to me...but somehow the flashbacks helped me to see that DJ and he experienced a lot together and that those experemces were very positive growth experiences for both of them that he could also have fallen for DJ. But for CapK, is it really love or sympathy? Or is it that he does not feel he should ever be happy in front of Han DaJin whose happiness (of her family) he feels he took away from her??  He puts her at his place but DJ never gets intimidated by him---DJ actually may have drilled herself a hole into the icy heart of CapK! keke

- DS is drinking with Ajussi. They both have a dysfunctional bromance going on. hihi. I think he tells her he likes DJ. Im not sure. DJ arrives... distracted and erm glum. Yup... it's confirmed! Our Girl is falling....falling for CK! Yes she likes him! She definitely likes him. Look how she keeps recalling the HUG earlier. awww poor DJ. Mechanic ajjussi tells DS to tell DJ that he likes her. But DS wants to know if ajjussi ever experienced what he is experiencing. At first ajjussi is defensive but then he admits that he has never experienced it or even confessed for first love. He becomes melancholy with himself about his past....Message from the drama: Live life without regrets....GHS kind of a drama!! keke

- CK is also thinking of DJ...and in typical Kdrama fashion we have the falling in love reminscing flashbacks scene. Aiggoooo! Montage was so nice! Im expecting an MV of this soon. *waves at GHSforever* haha

- So...it's official! CK and DJ.....it's time to find your way to each others hearts! Lets do this! Squeee! (I know i ship DS and DJ but of course CK and DJ are the OTP so im shipping both) haha. either makes me happy

- Did CapK walk towards the Han residence but go back? screen froze again. Yes! I am kind of confused about CapK's action here. I posted by confusion above. What is the director trying to say here? Has CapK's total calm and logical mind leave him? Walking over to DJ's house at that time after saying goodbye to CJW seems a bit impulsive..is the director trying to tell us that CapK can be impulsive as well?? Still confused but it do get the feeling that as you say CapK and DJ seem to have feelings for each other. Now how are they going to deal with the past???!!

- Now we see DS & DJ jogging. These people really keep in shape huh. Side note: DS tracksuit is the best! It beats HyunBin's tracksuit in secret garden. Korean outfits have really crazy patterns! This was is a ruler! LOL. but it's actually makes him look more like a tiger/giraffe. haha. 

- CK and CJW are sitting on a bench browsing past memories through an album and DS and DJ just happen to sit behind them. 

- screen froze again. now i see CapK telling both DJ and DS off. For what? what did they do? CapK scolds DJ for exhausting herself before the round trip flight in two hours to Jejoo Island. He is teaching her to think before acting. DS yells at Capk for yelling at DJ and CapK says that he is not talking to her as "DaJin" but as his subordinate who needs to comply with the regulations. CapK seems to be getting back at DS who said that only he can call her "DaJin" and that CapK should address her as pilot only.?? Or is CapK hiding his feelings by resorting to his old, cold, condescending ways??

- screen froze....AIGOO! This is crazy the scene I've been waiting for is coming up!

- Here's the kissy part.....and ....and.... ok... awkward as expected....they should have not zoomed out that much and slow mo-ed it. hahaha. I hope that aint his first and last kiss with DJ! haha. 

- CUT! What's going to happen tomorrow im so excited! I also wonder why he reinvents himself. Did DJ just kick him out of her life or tell her she wants someone who's got straight hair? hahaha. In the preview for tomorrow, DJ tells DS that she is sorry but that she did not feel anything when he kissed her. She says that to DS in a somewhat matter-of-fact voice. DJ can be cold. So DS is talking with his Dad and his Dad tells him that he should not pursue a woman who is running away from him. If he does, then she will run away more. Then we see DS reinventing himself...he used to wear uncoordinated clothing, too bright and colorful a clothing (orange pants!!), his tousseled hair like a little boy and he even sucks on lollipop like a little boy. He also follows DJ around like a little boy in love and even calls himself an invisible man as DJ tends to ignore him. But now he is going to be the man of the world...keke....we hear DJ saying to DS that he does not seem like the DS that she knows....other female workers are showing more admiration for the changes in DS. Would DJ get jealous?? keke

I enjoyed this episode and love that we're progressing with the love lines! WOOHOO! Can't wait for tomorrow to find out more. I also hope they extend it. Thanks to seproast for the soft subs and semi fly for the torrent. :D Sue thanks in advance for your translations. hihihi. :D

Thanks very much!!

Hello Sunnies :)

http://media.daum.ne...320518&p=newsen

yushinkoo of DC also posted many articles about GHS's retirement being false.

Thanks Sunnies for all your posts.

I especially liked this article by Reporter Kim HyungWoo of Newsen. He knows what professional journalism is all about. He went straight to the real thing for the clarification. He called her and asked GHS about the rumor!!! I found at least one good credible entertainment reporter in Korea! (sorry for being judgmental here.)

"나를 왜 은퇴시키려고 하냐"고 웃음과 함께 장난스럽게 너스레를 떨기도.

Reporter Kim said that GHS even jokingly said, "why are they trying to retire me...." and laughed about the rumor.

구혜선은 2월1일 전화 인터뷰를 통해 "은퇴 시사성 발언은 사실이 아니다"고 밝혔다. Ki

Reporter Kim had phone interview with GHS on Feb 1st and GHS said that: "recent news about my retiring is not true."

(I remember that Kim Hyungwoo only had factual and unbiased reporting of GHS in the past as well. I hope he is one of the GHS tweet buddies. keke)

Thanks cheerkoo for always posting and translating the updates in DC.. Well, I'm glad as you've said that there is atleast one credible reporter who is enthusias to clafiry first the matter before issuing statement..  Thumbs Up ! to Reporter Kim Hyung Woo and I hope he/she will be given an award !! :)

I'm happy because GHS is so quick to clarify and denied the false rumour coz she knows that her fans especially her Sunnies fans here at soompi  is waiting for her clarification. :) 

As I remember s he already mention in her previous interview that she really love to act. B)

GHS ~~ thank you that you will stay in acting so that we will still see you in small screen and because of that you made us happy and we're very proud of you ... :wub:

GHS Fighting !!! :wub:

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

it appears that GHS's ost will be available for download starting Feb 3rd.

Fly Again...

http://news.nate.com.../20120202n11138

this article talks about how Documentary came to be.

Choi In Young started out as producer for GHS's two songs from Breathe album: Gummy singing 'As I turn the corner' and 'Sound of Night Rain'. Then, he became her Music Director for YoSool and the upcoming Peach Tree movies. He also produced her digital single "Brown Hair". After that, Documentary was created, partnership of GHS and Choi In Young. Choi also has produced her new OST song, "Fly Again". GHS composed the lyrics and the music for Fly Again. It seems Choi In Young puts finishing touch to GHS's song. Also, it is the OST producer called DiDim Music Entertainment who has produced the Part 3 ost sung by  GHS. What did YG do? Maybe it is not something that YG would get involved since it is for a drama?? YG Home Board advertised GHS's Fly Again song.

Again, I feel disappointed with Soompi articles/ news. Not that I believe all Soompi news though...Sorry, but I lost my interest for soompi since I found it biased....I never expect Soompi will be balanced for the news they shared... And I guess Im right! 

Soompi shared news about GHS retirement this morning, but they don't share the news where GHS said that the rumour not true. I don't understand why Soompi didn't share it, since this news has spread since yesterday. It really saddened me the news about retirement also mislead those who don't know that GHS has denied the rumour. If they don't read it clearly, they would believe such news. It's just I hope they don't read Soompi only. 

Sad. But I don't think Soompi would care! tears.giftears.gif

I am really excited for the full song of 'Fly again'..Finally tomorrow can hear it YAYYY :w00t: . When i first time listened to the teaser, i was wow..wow...it's kind of song that you will fall in love just from the first time listen to it.

Again, I feel disappointed with Soompi articles/ news. Not that I believe all Soompi news though...Sorry, but I lost my interest for soompi since I found it biased....I never expect Soompi will be balanced for the news they shared... And I guess Im right! 

Soompi shared news about GHS retirement this morning, but they don't share the news where GHS said that the rumour not true. I don't understand why Soompi didn't share it, since this news has spread since yesterday. It really saddened me the news about retirement also mislead those who don't know that GHS has denied the rumour. If they don't read it clearly, they would believe such news. It's just I hope they don't read Soompi only. 

Sad. But I don't think Soompi would care! *quoted image**quoted image*

@chyne22..i agree with you..the article i believe does not help GHS in her self promotion of TAKE CARE OF US CAPTAIN..she is tirelessly promoting her drama and suddenly an article about her will surface here at soompi with a negative connotation on it at least soompi should balance that news by posting on their news story the side of GHS..that is why sunnies we need your comments under that news for people to know the true story..