Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest eunhye05

Even if its still low that's still a good sign. We shouldnt get discouraged or anything. I'm happy with that for now. :) I really feel that not everyone in Korea is aware of it because of the timeslot. Even in Dramabeans they still haven't listed it under the list of Currently Airing drama schedules. Its actually the online community and fans  that are well aware of it. I hope SBS plans out a better marketing plan for this or maybe release more news and footage for it. One random thing I encountered recently though was a friend who had never heard of our HS actually recommend TheMu to me. I told him I w as way ahead of him (hihi) and to keep watching! At least its reaching more people overseas. :D Maybe it'll get picked up my more countries like Japan. By the way, I wonder how they'll show it there. Will they dubb it or use subtitles. It's a waste of HS singing voice if its dubbed.

Thanks for bringing over more info and the translated interview meow.Thanks to Hannahnitura for the photos of HS earlier days. I wish she still dressed like that and it made me miss her long hair more. Seriously she's breathtaking like that so why cover it up in her recent dramas. :( My theory is that she use to dress like that when she was still with her ex. If you notice during BOF (i think she broke up with her ex right before BOF right?) she really changed her dress sense and style. Perhaps she needs another inspiration this time. I hope she'll find the man deserving of her soon. :) 

By the way, Sue can we post your answers and added info on the Musical Thread as well. It's getting pretty slow again and I bet everyone's dying to know what happened in Episode Four as well. :)

Once again thanks for all the updates guys. 

Thanks for bringing over more info and the translated interview meow.Thanks to Hannahnitura for the photos of HS earlier days. I wish she still dressed like that and it made me miss her long hair more. Seriously she's breathtaking like that so why cover it up in her recent dramas. :( My theory is that she use to dress like that when she was still with her ex. If you notice during BOF (i think she broke up with her ex right before BOF right?) she really changed her dress sense and style. Perhaps she needs another inspiration this time. I hope she'll find the man deserving of her soon. :) 

hey eunhye05, sorry to cut your post~~~ but yes I guess many people are missing Hyesun's feminine look, I admit I am one of them :) but I'm happy Hyesun has found her own style where she feels comfortable even if she has to look casual or sophisiticated :)

Hyesun is no.8 on nate search today :D

2l9i0x5.jpg

Go Eun Bi/Goo Hye Sun & Hong Jae Yi/Choi Daniel couple

b541dt.gif

qpo084.gif

wahmxj.gif

295bq10.gif

15ew93r.gif

2wovxwm.gif

24qiero.gif

15hg5tu.gif

dy7pm0.gif

cr:cyworld

Guest aiyuu_minsunnerz

hi all, I want to ask. whether the drama "fly again" much like the Japanese drama called "good luck" with actor Takuya Kimura? talked about the co-pilot as well. very interesting story I thought of how I would wear a uniform pilot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HELLO SUNNIES!

...its great to be posting here again...just had to deal with stubborn cough and colds for awhile...oh, but i made sure i won't miss out on THE MUSICAL!...i can't explain it...but i am always overjoyed knowing that i am watching Hye Sun in it....i hope viewers will increase more..they must realize how good this drama is...oh my, sunshine girl has this effect on me always...so proud of her :wub:

..thanks to all sunnies for bringing here so many updates and frequent postings..sue, meow, jee, nat, love, dahlia, jazz, sukreen, eunhye05 and other sunnies...sorry i can't mention ...i joined everyone in the excitement and hope that HS will soon decide to grow her hair again long and wear feminine clothes too :rolleyes: but don't get me wrong...i do find her cute in her style now...makes her unique and free...doesn't care what everyone says...as long as it makes her comfortable and happy ;)

...already on the look-out for TheMu ep4 eng subs...i can't wait :lol: ...

FIGHTING SUNNIES!

Hello Sunnies :)

Good morning/evening to eveybody, Thank you for all the updates regarding GHS

just want to share this link, Viki has a licensed to air The Musical so please follow this site :)

http://en.viki.com/channels/1272-the-musical

I also want to share this MV its GHS singing with english sub

video credit to earthprincess@youtube

Have a great day/week ahead :)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks everyone for all your posts.

I probably mentioned this before. But again, I feel like there must be some type of charm to GHS's life...

She mentioned maybe two years ago that she would love to learn to fly a plane so that she can be the one to propose to her boyfriend. Then in 2011, she gets cast as an assistant pilot. My question is could she have learned to fly already and that is part of the reason that she is cast??  keke  At least, she will have the chance to be inside a cockpit and pretend to fly....keke.

Also, we used to hear rumor that GHS may get the part for Goo MiHO in a drama-comedy called My gf is a goodmiho. But then Lee SeungGi was cast as lead male and we had some doubts as to whether GHS will definitely play the role even though we hoped and hoped. Then Shin Minha got the role. But so interestingly, GHS is in a musical where she may get to play the lead as the goomiho called DoHa....kind of funny.....

But I like how Go EunBi's character interpreted her goomiho by her song in epi 4. Goomiho in My GF is a GooMIHO was too immature and child-like as she was basically a picture for houndreds of years. But THEMU's DoHa lived loveless for 999 years and then met someone whom she fell in love. GoEB paused in her song where she makes a decision to confess her love--one and only love after 999 yeras. She paused, in her explanation to judges and Ganghee, because, after having lived a life without wanting love for that long, it would be still so very difficult to confess her love. Go says that it felt that Do Ha could not have done that in one breath..she needed to breath one more time to make that determination to confess. ...that after 999 years, it would be very hard to profess one's love when she has one last breath left.....I don't know the legend of goomiho but are they suppose to live for 1000 years and then they die?? or if they love, they are suppose to die?? Now, I am a bit interested in learning about the legend of Goomiho....keke--and I wonder why the script writer chose to make musical story about goomiho....she is a writer so everything has to have some relevance.....

someone posted a link to this korean fan review of The Mu epi 4 at the SBS The Mu viewers message board. It is very long so I did not read through it yet. But for those interested, http://manzzang.tistory.com/821

Guest vanessa123

HI, I´M VANESSA, A BIG FAN OF GHS SINCE BOF. :rolleyes:blush.gif

I FOUND SOMETHING ABOU OUR DEAR GOO HYE SUN, PLEASE IF SOMEONE CAN TRANSLATE. :unsure:

THANKS. :wub::D :D

구혜선-엄지원-박시연의 가을룩, 내 스타일은 뭐?

한국경제 원문 기사전송 2011-09-24 09:01

관심지수0글씨 확대글씨 축소

[김진희 기자] 무엇을 입고 집 밖을 나설지 고민되는 시기다. 입을 옷이 없어 무작정 쇼핑에 나섰다가도 내게 어울리는 아이템이 무엇인지, 이미 가지고 있는 아이템과 어떻게 매치해 입을 것인지를 선뜻 정하지 못해 빈손으로 돌아오는 경우도 부지기수.

쇼핑을 하기 전 가장 중요한 것은 활용도와 예산을 고려해 내게 필요한 아이템의 리스트를 작성해 보는 것이다. 컬러와 디테일까지 구체적으로 생각한 티셔츠, 블라우스, 코트 등 아이템을 정한 후 쇼핑에 나서면 시행착오를 줄일 수 있다. 이 때 도움을 받을 수 있는 것은 공식석상에 나선 스타들의 코디다.

최근 여배우들이 선보이는 룩을 살펴보면 활용도 높은 데일리 아이템들로 가득하다. 칼라에 포인트를 가미한 블라우스, 다채로운 색배합의 니트, 여유 있는 트렌치 코트 등 한 시즌을 잘 보낼 수 있는 세련된 옷들을 발견할 수 있다. 그 중 지금 당장 구매해도 후회하지 않을 아이템을 선보인 베스트 드레서들의 스타일링을 소개한다.

구혜선의 플랫칼라 블라우스

드라마, 영화, 뮤지컬 등 다방면에서 숨겨진 기를 발산하고 있는 구혜선이 드라마 제작보고회 현장에서 선보인 블라우스가 독특하다. 올블랙 룩에 넓은 폭의 흰 플랫 칼라로 단아하면서도 귀엽게 연출한 센스가 돋보인다.

플랫칼라의 블라우스는 평소 차분한 레이디룩을 즐기는 직장여성, 미니스커트로 페미닌한 스타일을 주로 연출하는 대학생에게도 잘 어울리는 아이템이다.

서너 가지의 색을 적절하게 조합해 전체적으로 배색이 돋보이는 코디로도 완성할 수 있으므로 참고하자. 이 때 클래식한 스퀘어백을 매치하고 낮은 단화나 플랫 슈즈로 마무리하면 조화로운 코디네이션이 완성된다.

엄지원의 다채로운 스트라이프 니트

가을이 무르익어 가고 있지만 여태 니트 아이템 하나도 장만하지 못했다면 다른 것은 차치하고서라도 구매리스트 1순위에 올려놓아야 할 것이다.

세련된 감각의 니트 스타일링의 팁을 얻고 싶다면 엄지원의 스타일링을 참고하는 것이 좋겠다. 최근 다양한 디자인의 드레스룩으로 여배우의 품위를 지켰던 엄지원은 편안한 니트 티셔츠에 데님을 매치한 옷차림으로 한층 편안한 모습을 선보였다.

특히 화이트, 레드, 브라운, 그레이 등 알록달록한 컬러 블록의 조합이 리듬감을 느낄 수 있는 줄무늬 니트 티셔츠는 일상에서 활용하기에 안성맞춤인 아이템이다. 심플한 티셔츠나 셔츠를 이너로 매치한 컬러풀한 카디건도 가을철 아우터로 잘 어울리니 참고하면 좋다.

박시연의 여유 있는 트렌치코트

니트 다음은 코트다. 올 가을 트렌치 코트는 박시연의 스타일을 참고해 보자. 접어올린 롤업스타일의 소매가 돋보이는 코트를 박시한 원피스와 함께 매치한 박시연의 스타일링은 자유로운 보헤미안 감성을 보여준다.

분위기 있고 무게감 있는 클래식한 코디도 좋지만 이처럼 자연스러운 트렌치 코트 스타일링이 활용도는 더 높다. 트렌치코트의 디테일을 그대로 살린 아이템은 원피스를 매치해 여성스럽게 코디하자. 야상 스타일의 빈티지함을 가미해 색다른 느낌을 낸 코트도 데님과 매치하면 멋스럽다.

코트처럼 무게감 있는 아우터를 고를 때에는 무엇보다도 신중해야 한다. 자신의 사이즈에 맞고 편안한 착용감이 느껴지는 아이템을 구매하는 것이 현명하다. (사진출처: 비비드레스, bnt뉴스 DB)

한경닷컴 bnt뉴스 기사제보 fashion@bntnews.co.kr

HERE IS THE PAGE: ^_^

http://news.nate.com/view/20110924n02912

Guest hyesun4lyf

Thanks everyone for all your posts.

I probably mentioned this before. But again, I feel like there must be some type of charm to GHS's life...

She mentioned maybe two years ago that she would love to learn to fly a plane so that she can be the one to propose to her boyfriend. Then in 2011, she gets cast as an assistant pilot. My question is could she have learned to fly already and that is part of the reason that she is cast??  keke  At least, she will have the chance to be inside a cockpit and pretend to fly....keke.

Also, we used to hear rumor that GHS may get the part for Goo MiHO in a drama-comedy called My gf is a goodmiho. But then Lee SeungGi was cast as lead male and we had some doubts as to whether GHS will definitely play the role even though we hoped and hoped. Then Shin Minha got the role. But so interestingly, GHS is in a musical where she may get to play the lead as the goomiho called DoHa....kind of funny.....

But I like how Go EunBi's character interpreted her goomiho by her song in epi 4. Goomiho in My GF is a GooMIHO was too immature and child-like as she was basically a picture for houndreds of years. But THEMU's DoHa lived loveless for 999 years and then met someone whom she fell in love. GoEB paused in her song where she makes a decision to confess her love--one and only love after 999 yeras. She paused, in her explanation to judges and Ganghee, because, after having lived a life without wanting love for that long, it would be still so very difficult to confess her love. Go says that it felt that Do Ha could not have done that in one breath..she needed to breath one more time to make that determination to confess. ...that after 999 years, it would be very hard to profess one's love when she has one last breath left.....I don't know the legend of goomiho but are they suppose to live for 1000 years and then they die?? or if they love, they are suppose to die?? Now, I am a bit interested in learning about the legend of Goomiho....keke--and I wonder why the script writer chose to make musical story about goomiho....she is a writer so everything has to have some relevance.....

Your post made me tear up. wub.gif Hi, this is my first time to post.  I've watched Ep 4 raw and still waiting for the Eng sub but watching that end part of the audition made me cry without knowing why.  I credit it to GHS' superb acting but now that you gave a recap it made me even more awestruck of how this "bibimbap" of an artiste interpret her role.  Simply amazing.

I'm including this link http://asian-drama.org/the-musical/ so anyone who'd like to know firsthand how THEMU is doing in terms of rating can just visit this site.

I'm a big fan tho' I have known of GHS only late last month.  I have this gut feeling that I'm hooked for life.  I wish I could contribute to this thread.  I will try my best.

rolleyes.gif

Good evening/morning Sunnies :)

@hyesun4lyf welcome to the thread, Thank you for your post, please dont hesitate to visit us and post :)

@sue Thank You as wel for everything :)

@ webby thanks for the MU link I really that picture of DC and GHS :)

To all the sunnies have a great week :)

GHS love always :)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Sorry that I have not posted again at THEMU....Please take anything good that I post to THEMU thread. Thanks for making the thread alive and wonderful.

Thank you.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

yushinku/goddessku posted that the pix of group of people in a ski resort does not contain GHS. She addressed to Overseas fans. She does visit us here as we all visit DC often. I was not able to get into DC gallery for few days...phew,,,now it works!!!

Thank you 여신쿠 or goddessku!!

http://gall.dcinside...2750&page=1=

She said that she saw these pix in soompi and weibo and wanted us to know for sure that GHS is not in that pix. She says that everybody in the pix are stylists for YG Ent. She also tells us that GHS has never gone to ski with YG Ent family.

I thought it was funny myself....I could not find GHS in that pix...But anyway, I remember GHS saying while filming BOF scene at the ski resort...she said that she has never ski before and that becuase of BOF, she is experiencing things for the first time--like ski and nail art.....

7eb3ca31gw1dlhojwkbyyj.jpg

gall_bt.gifgall_bt.gif </DIV>

최근 숨피랑 웨이보에 이 사진이 올라가있는데

사진속에 쿠가 있다고 다들 찰떡같이 믿고 계심

하지만 쿠가 절대 아님.

아마 맨 왼쪽 단발머리의 여자분을 쿠로 오해를 하셨나본데

저분들은 yg 스타일리스트분들...

쿠로 생각하고 사진을 본다해도 저 모습은 쿠가 아닌걸요..

사진이 선명하지 않다고는 하나 아무리 그래도 어딜봐서...흑흑

그러니 더이상 오해하지 마세요

확실히 쿠가 아닙니다.

이 사진속에 쿠는 없어요~

쿠는 스키장에 YG팸들이랑 간적도 없답니다.

yushinku/goddessku posted that the pix of group of people in a ski resort does not contain GHS. She addressed to Overseas fans. She does visit us here as we all visit DC often. I was not able to get into DC gallery for few days...phew,,,now it works!!!

Thank you 여신쿠 or goddessku!!

http://gall.dcinside...2750&page=1=

She said that she saw these pix in soompi and weibo and wanted us to know for sure that GHS is not in that pix. She says that everybody in the pix are stylists for YG Ent. She also tells us that GHS has never gone to ski with YG Ent family.

I thought it was funny myself....I could not find GHS in that pix...But anyway, I remember GHS saying while filming BOF scene at the ski resort...she said that she has never ski before and that becuase of BOF, she is experiencing things for the first time--like ski and nail art.....

7eb3ca31gw1dlhojwkbyyj.jpg

*quoted image* *quoted image* </DIV>

최근 숨피랑 웨이보에 이 사진이 올라가있는데

사진속에 쿠가 있다고 다들 찰떡같이 믿고 계심

하지만 쿠가 절대 아님.

아마 맨 왼쪽 단발머리의 여자분을 쿠로 오해를 하셨나본데

저분들은 yg 스타일리스트분들...

쿠로 생각하고 사진을 본다해도 저 모습은 쿠가 아닌걸요..

사진이 선명하지 않다고는 하나 아무리 그래도 어딜봐서...흑흑

그러니 더이상 오해하지 마세요

확실히 쿠가 아닙니다.

이 사진속에 쿠는 없어요~

쿠는 스키장에 YG팸들이랑 간적도 없답니다.

oh really?? thanks for the clarification goddessku & sue ~! :D

Pap & Gamja in MANOLIN

2qdwnx5.jpg

credits:DC

Guest eunhye05

Sorry that I have not posted again at THEMU....Please take anything good that I post to THEMU thread. Thanks for making the thread alive and wonderful.

Thank you.

Thanks Cheerkoo (Sue) I've already posted your answers and inputs on Episode 4 on TheMU thread and gave you credit! :D

Hyesun Tweet :wub:

짱아와 꽁치. 만두. 순대는 부모님댁에서 지냅니다. 밥이와 땅콩이는 언니와 형부의 집에서 지내구요. 감자는 낮에는 언니네 마당에. 저녁에는 제 방에 와있지요. 감자는 제 베개예요.ㅎ 26 minutes ago

http://twitvid.com/0SOZT - 제 베개 감자입니다. 우리 사랑해요. ㅎ 4 minutes ago

Hyesun Tweet :wub:

짱아와 꽁치. 만두. 순대는 부모님댁에서 지냅니다. 밥이와 땅콩이는 언니와 형부의 집에서 지내구요. 감자는 낮에는 언니네 마당에. 저녁에는 제 방에 와있지요. 감자는 제 베개예요.ㅎ 26 minutes ago

http://twitvid.com/0SOZT - 제 베개 감자입니다. 우리 사랑해요. ㅎ 4 minutes ago

Jjang-a and mackerel, mandoo, soondae live in my parent's house. Bap(rice) and peanut live with my sister and brother-in-law. As for potato, he plays in my sister's yard/garden in the day time and comes to my room at night. Potato is my pillow/bolster. haha.

http://twitvid.com/0SOZT - Potato who is my pillow/bolster. We love each other. haha.