Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks chio-mexico for GHS's new tweet!!

@koohs~~That kid who waits for me is GamJa (Potato). He is scowling at me. So I gave him a piece of gum. At nights, he comes into my room and has an uproar of fur. That is OK..because I love him.

(The things that GHS does in real life is adorable too----she gave a piece of GUM to her dog!!!  hahaha--he looks like he is enjoying it....but I wonder if that is really OK to give GUM to a dog???--keke---I am still suspicious as to why GHS focuses on GamJa! Where are her 8 other dogs or pets?? Where is Bhap? Peanut? I heard GHS say in the Taiwan program called FRIENDS that she has allergy and that is why she shaves her dogs' fur!!! But she is able to tolerate his fur? Is that type of dog hypoallergenic??

Hello Sunnies :)

@dramalovers26 yeah your right Won Bin will be great too ;)

@nat thanks for GHS mp3 dl really appreciate it :)

Want to share my Musical MV :)

GHS love u always :)

:)

Thanks GHSforever!!

Love your mv and all the other mv's of THEMU in your YT site.

Cannot get over her voice and the song is also very beatiful.

WOW I see Hyesun tweeted another adorable picture of Gamja/Potato :D :D

The Musical Comic book

5kle8p.jpg

oh btw, since everyone here are talking about Hyesun's possible male lead actors...I saw there's a new page for "Fly Again" on nate~~~ :D and so far on the cast lists is only Goo Hye Sun and Yoo Sun is shown...so I guess we have to stay tune on that page for some updates! :D

FLY AGAIN LINK

cr:http://www.yes24.com/24/goods/5666937

hello dearest sunnies!!!

I've said long ago, as a support for Ku Hye Sun I'd be recapping THE MUSICAL ^_^ I just published my first impression at Couch Kimchi.. I hope everyone will enjoy it!!

Comments are love :wub:

special thanks to sis meow for providing me with the English subs link at her blog and to FFXIIIEN at YT.. I wouldn't have done this without the both of YOU!! Komowo ^_^

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

I cannot say enough...

Thanks Sunnies for all that you do to promote THEMU----blogs, mv's, tweets, and more!!!

I enjoyed them all--I hope that more and more old and new fans of THE MUSICAL find all your great work.

Maybe you can also add Korean words to attract Korean crowds into your account---like 구 혜선, 최 다니얼, 더 뮤디컬, 박 기웅 (GHS, ChoiDaniel, The Musical, Park Gi Woong)

I have not yet seen your mv's in DC yet. There seems to be few Korean speaking bloggers as well--not too many,.

Sorry, I am making you work!!~~ke:blush:

I enjoyed the BTS of epi 3 by meow13~

When GHS and CD were filming the breakfast scene, CD was not able to block GHS's splash of water that fast as it appears in the drama. CD says that he did not know that GHS's splash will occur that fast so several NG's. It says that at least CD ate a lot at that scene....keke

And Park GiWoong was there too--monitoring his coworkers' scene...he could not help but laugh at CD and GHS at work and making NG's~~keke~~

When GHS was coming out after cleaning the corpses, there were NG's due to awkard expressions....

Then the bts at the Han River in Jay's car--I love that scene--They were very tired by that time.Love that scene where Go EunBi was trying to tease Jay with her hand as Jay just then realized that Go EunBi was drinking her tea with the hands that touched dead bodes!!!~~keke--Go Eun Bi is that gutsy--she is willing to take the hard road of doing something under the table (i.e.illegal) to survive and refuse to accept Jay's offer to lend her the money. He was worried that she was working way too hard and he was especially worreid that she was making money illegally..

As GHS looked very tired with her face hanging out over the car window, it says that CD gave her a chocolate biscuit (Woah, he really knows what GHS likes!!~~keke) but both cracked up because the chocolate part has all melted.....

Both CD and GHS really looked comfortable and seem to enjoy their work together....keke

Thanks meow13!!!!

:D

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

From DC

One of the members brought a blog? from a person named Kim Hyung Suk who used to be a staff (of??) and has watched many female stars bts. He makes comments about many female stars that he has worked with. It appears that he may have worked with GHS and Kim soEun in BOF. He describes GHS in this way:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=122621&page=1&bbs=

15.구혜선-가장좋아하는 여자사람. 키가 생각보다 작았고.

스텝보다는 남주들하고 잘노는편. 뭐그래도 존재만으로도

촬영장에 빛이남.

GHS--Among all the women I know, I like her the best. She is shorter than I imagined.

She tends to play more with the male stars than with the staff. Even so, just her existence/being/presence makes her shine at the film location.

(I love that GHS made an impression that she is liked the most among all the female stars and even other regular women this person has ever known~~keke)

Hello Sunnies :)

Good evening/morning just saw the preview for PeachTree the movie, its very interesting here's the link

http://www.hancinema.net/upcoming-korean-movie-the-peach-tree-33360.html

@sue thanks for the BTS recapped as always appreciate it :)

@meow thanks for the BTS video :)

Have a great evening :)

GHS love always :)

^wow.. the peace tree trailer looks so good. very promising and artistically captured. definitely looking forward to it. thanks for posting it here. now i understand why the hood, and why jo seung woo's face looks so pale.

GHSforever, thanks for sharing "Peach Tree" trailer....wow, I'm speechless what a compelling trailer. I am fascinated and am looking forward to the movie. I don't even know where to begin, there's so much in that 1 minute or so trailer. I already have so many questions.

Sue thanks for noting BTS THMU episode 3. I love how comfortable everybody is, especially CD and GHS. The car scene with them laughing was so cute.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

I already posted it in the official thread, by my episode 3 recap is finally up, along with a painted wallpaper of Daniel Choi.  Both can be found here :)

Wow!

Love your art!

Thank you.

Sorry that I did not translate or summarize as much of the epi3 of THEMU.

I hope that there will be speedy translation of THEMU by various drama sites---

I also had an hmmm moment...

I remember GHS saying few times how she would like to learn to fly.

Then she gets a part as a assistant pilot who works to become a full pilot!!

Is that coincidence or what!!!

I would think that GHS would at least have to get very comfortable in the cockpit and know something about how to fly a plane to prep for this part....Right??!!

So,,,,my question is which came first??? Chicken or Egg??

It could not be possilbe that GHS knew about this script right after BOF??

I wonder why GHS wanted to learn to fly???

keke

Well,,,,,I don't know who would be her male co-star and the news sort of implied that there might be a love traingle with her mentor character, herself and the male co-star.  I am not vouching for anyone,,,but Jo InSung did discharge from the airport and has to know a lot about flying~~keke :w00t:

I pray for DAEBOK of Peach Tree!!

Whoever wrote the preview of Peach Tree for BIFF must have really liked it!!

I cannot wait to see the movie either!!

DAEBOK and DAEBOK!!!!

:wub: 

dahilia/ghsforver! thanks for finding the official trailer of "Peach tree" whoa! it really seems like an artistic and unique storyline, there just seems be a mystery in the trailer~~ I can't wait to see it!! I really hope it becomes a success! :DGOOD LUCK to PEACH TREE!! FIGHTING!

I really wish that YG ent woud come out and let us know that GHS is cast. I just read that one of HS's friend...Han hyo joo was cast or possible cast in "love come with rain" or something like that but yesterday I read that Yoona is cast as the main lead. Worry that we got our hope up...crossing my fingers for confirmation!

Hello Sunnies  :)

WOW !!! Lots of updates! Thanks a million times to all of you Sunnies for all the updates, tweets, pix, recaps and most especially the translations... You're too many to mention, kekeke .. I really appreciate all your effort on how you show your love and support to our dearest GHS for whatever means that you can help... Am very sureGHS would really be happy  :D 

When I saw TM bts ep3  I laugh a lot and cannot control when I saw GHS laugh so much because of the melted choco biscuits :lol:

Peach Tree is the anticipating movie of the year coz the trailer itself you will really crave for the entire story line ... :D Wishing GHS success for her 2nd full length movie... Fighting !!!

Just in case you are wondering about translation for epi 3,,,,mysoju.com has epi 3 translated.

Just found out.

You would have to go to epi 2 then, at the end of epi 2, there is a link to epi 3!!

It is pretty good trans too.

Have fun!!

http://www.mysoju.co...isode-3/part-1/

Thanks cheerkoo/sue for the info. I've visited mysoju and i notice that one of the character name/picture  they posted is incorrect it should be Ock Joo Hyun if i'm not mistaken...:) 

‘더 뮤지컬’ 구혜선, 분노의 ‘개념 타구’…야구왕 도전?

TV리포트 원문 기사전송 2011-09-20 16:34

20110920_1316503980_87621100_1.jpg

[TV리포트 박진영 기자] ‘더 뮤지컬’ 구혜선이 야구 선수를 능가하는 개념 타구를 선보인다.

23일 방송되는 SBS TV 미니시리즈 ‘더 뮤지컬’(김희재 극본, 김경용 연출)에서 뮤지컬 배우 지망생 고은비(구혜선 분)는 실내 타격장을 찾게 된다.

창작 뮤지컬 지원 프로젝트인 아모르 펀드 공모작으로 홍재이(최다니엘 분)와 함께 준비한 ‘청담동 구미호’ 공연이 확정 됐지만 여주인공 문제 때문에 진척이 된다.

이에 부담감을 가지고 있던 고은비가 실내 타격장을 찾아 스트레스를 풀게 된 것. 촬영 당일 리허설 전 포즈와 타격 방법 등을 연습한 구혜선은 실제 타구에 성공 해 예정보다 빨리 촬영을 끝냈다.

이미 프로야구 시즌 당시 ‘청순 시구’로 야구팬들의 마음을 사로잡은 바 있는 구혜선이 짧은 커트 머리의 톰보이 스타일로 변신해 어떤 개념 타구를 선보일지 기대가 모아진다.

사진=필름북

박진영 기자 neat24@tvreport.co.kr

http://news.nate.com/view/20110920n22744

Wow,GHS must be awed for the overwhelming support of the Sunnies!!!It's just Shows how special GHS to all of her supporter...

Sunnies are too cool posting all the new updates,doing some blogs and even doing MV's....It is really appreciated by all the silent fan and lurker who always visited this thread :wub:...hehehe!esp.meh...Thank you Guys for being awesome,even my 6 yrs.old girl adore her now and I just heard my eldest son that GHS have flawless and white all over that what He said....kekeke!!!

Can't resist posting, just to tell all of you that your hard work is really appreciated...Love you Sunnies!!!!