Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

PS: Thanks minjee for the pic of GHS, Dara and Shinhwa!

I wonder how GHS and Shinhwa got to take several pix together?? I know she worked with Lee MinWoo through NN5. She worked with Andy and much later she worked with Eric. She also took individula pic with the other ShinHwa who is standing ir siting way to the right. She said once that she went to Shinhwa concert. Is Shinhwa group originally from SM Entertainment?? Then, it would make sense....GHS seems to have long lasting friendships with members of  SM.  

no worries sue! you're right Shinhwa used to be in SM Entertainment :) I know Hyesun is good friends with Lee Min Woo while his mum is a big fan of hers :D I remember on a show 2 years ago...she would love if Hyesun can be her daughter in law but Minwoo mentions Hyesun is like a "namdongseng" to him haha cute! :D:P the guy you are talking sitting in the far right is Kim Dong Won

I found a more clearer pic :D

25692z4.jpg

Hyesun with Shinhwa members Eric, Andy & Lee Min Woo

oa6gd3.jpg

23mjxpf.gif

cr:starstudiomag,gifsoup

Guest phanlinh_111

Hi all Sunnies, Happy Chuseok ^^

Do you watch The Musical with Engsub? keke,

Yes, they have made sub, do u remember the poll that we voted together?

http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2802-the-musical-2011/

Sub for ep 2 is out. Enjoy it! ( although I think the sub is not good because of translation from Chinese one)

Hi all Sunnies, Happy Chuseok ^^

Do you watch The Musical with Engsub? keke,

Yes, they have made sub, do u remember the poll that we voted together?

http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2802-the-musical-2011/

Sub for ep 2 is out. Enjoy it! ( although I think the sub is not good because of translation from Chinese one)

wow! finally! after waiting for ages! thank you phanlinh! :w00t:

now i can enjoy The Musical to the max! am off to TheMu viewing now...yiheyyy! :wub:

Guest Fanderay

Cheerkoo!  Thank you so much for you great translations!  I am going to start doing basic recaps of the Musical on my blog, and since I only know a little bit of Korean  I will be filling in the gaps with the help of Darksmurf and your translations.  I will credit you and link this thread, but please let me know if you would prefer for me to not read your translations for help.

I don't normally do recaps, but I feel like this drama needs more love and attention!  I think it's fantastic so far.  

Hello Sunnies :)

Thanks everybody for all the updates, pictures, translation, links I really appreciate them all :)

@sue thanks for the translation :)

link for english sub enjoy :)

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4038/1/The_Musical/

Have a great night off to watch the musical english sub

HAPPY Chuseok day :)

Hello my dear Sunnies!!!

Thanks cheerkoo/sus for the link that I finally got to watch THE MUSICAL! Also, just got an e mail from Dramafever.com - they are simulcasting THE MUSICAL and just posted the first episode today!!! Hope they will follow it soon as the episodes come rolling in...So happy for non Korean-speakers like me :)

GHS is really so cute and animated! I smile or cry with her. Love her with Choi Daniel! There semms to be so many twists and turns coming up. They're still building up the characters and it makes me wonder how the producer (sorry, forgot his character name) will fall for GEB for he seems quite sensitive (even if he did take a call during his date with his girlfriend). Love the ending!!! Very cute and sweet and funny!! Can't wait for episode 3!

Thanks to all the contributions on any update on HyeSun. HAPPY CHUSEOK to all Koreans! XoXo

Hi Sunnies

@ Fanderay, welcome to GHS thread  :). Its great to have you here with us and most importantly you want to do recap for TMU. I love the storyline, and agree with you the story is fantastic.

Could you send your blog web site please? Would love to go and read your blog and give the support :)

@ Cheerkoo. Thank you for translate GHS's twit.

YAY for eng sub @Phanlinh and Ghs forever thank you.

HAPPY Chuseok day to all the Koreans.

Guest YooRiLuvSunniez

dear all Sunniez, love this thread is getting bigger and the fans of GHS were getting bigger day by day.

The Musical episode 2 were so awesome and the unexpected scene "The Handkiss" were so sweet, i love Eun Bi expression when Hong Jae suddenly kiss her cheek and then he try to kiss her lips but she blocked it, i love u more Go Eun Bi and i love u more Goo Hye Seon:wub:

and @Cheerko thanx for the translation of THEMU episode 2 ^^

I wonder how GHS and Shinhwa got to take several pix together?? I know she worked with Lee MinWoo through NN5. She worked with Andy and much later she worked with Eric. She also took individula pic with the other ShinHwa who is standing ir siting way to the right. She said once that she went to Shinhwa concert. Is Shinhwa group originally from SM Entertainment?? Then, it would make sense....GHS seems to have long lasting friendships with members of  SM.

dear Cheerko : in this vidi when Hye sun were with Dong Won, if i'm not wrong Hye Sun were visiting SHINWA member and she brought a sandwich for Andy , and Dong Won come forward to her and than talk to her, if i have that vidi i would like to posting here but some trouble had been so sorry i can't posting here, mianhamnida ^^

and as a know Hye Sun were having a close relationship with SM members such as SUPER JUNIOR and she has close with one of the member Lee Dong Hae that have a crush on her at 2nd junior school. and we never know huh if Dong Hae still have feeling with her,lol

hye sun was a humble person and easy going and it was not strange if she was a likeable person , everyman will love her and i hope she endedup with a good man ^^

Guest gianelleprincess

Hi there guyz, I'm just new here.

What is the update about "Absolute Darling", anyone knows? I'm just really looking forward for that drama, haha.

Waves to all Sunniez here.

Hey everyone!  I just finished the episode 1 and 2 recaps.  Please let me know if you notice any mistakes :)

https://kolorfulpalette.wordpress.com/2011/09/13/the-musical-ep-1-and-2-recap/

wow great review :) and also thanks for helping "The Musical" hopefully more and more people will take notice and watch it :D also thanks to sue for translations!

your drawing and other arts in your page are AWESOME!:D

2u7stvo.jpg

---

Kim So Eun & Goo Hye Sun in BOF

16267pt.gif

f52hky.gif

Choi Daniel & Goo Hye Sun @ The Musical Presscon

akbvhz.gif

Go Eun Bi gifs

126ahz9.gif

55o10z.gif2cqdye8.gif

I love this one!

30vnd44.gif

cr:astagged

Hello Sunnies :)

@tracie thanks for sharing the pictures :)

@Fanderay thanks for sharing your blog I love and thanks for the recap :)

@minjee hello sis how are you thanks for all the pictures as well :)

want to share my The Musical GHS/CD MV hope you guys like it :)

have a great day/night Sunnies :) Is it Friday yet ?

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hey everyone!  I just finished the episode 1 and 2 recaps.  Please let me know if you notice any mistakes :)

https://kolorfulpale...-1-and-2-recap/

Great recaps!!

I could not see the pix on my computer but you understood it so well!!

Thanks so much!

If you guys want well written recaps that are more than just generap recaps, go and visit Fandera's site!!

구혜선, CGV무비꼴라쥬상 도전

14104444453_60800040.jpg

CJ CGV(대표 김주형)의 다양성영화 특화 브랜드 무비꼴라쥬가 부산국제영화제와 업무 협약(MOU)를 맺고 올해 16회 영화제부터 'CGV 무비꼴라쥬상'을 신설하기로 했다.

CGV 무비꼴라쥬상은 한국영화의 미래지향적인 가능성을 발굴하는 '한국영화의 오늘-비전' 부문 초청작을 대상으로 선정된다.

올해 '한국영화의 오늘-비전' 부문에는 드라마 '꽃보다 남자'로 스타덤에 오른 후 단편영화 연출과 제작으로 예술적인 보폭을 크게 늘려온 구혜선이 연출하고 조승우, 류덕환, 남상미 등 동료 배우들이 출연한 '복숭아 나무'가 초청됐다.

또 '마지막 늑대'를 연출한 구자홍 감독의 신작 '위험한 흥분', '사랑은 단백질'로 주목받은 연상호 감독의 첫번째 장편 애니메이션 '돼지의 왕', '마지막 밥상'으로 부산국제영화제 아시아영화진흥기구상을 수상한 바 있는 노경태 감독의 신작 '검은 갈매기' 등 총10편이 첫번째 'CGV 무비꼴라쥬상'을 놓고 경합을 벌인다.

수상작 1편에게는 3000만 원 상당의 배급, 마케팅 현물 지원과 CGV 무비꼴라쥬관에서의 최소 2주 이상의 상영 기회가 주어진다.

CGV 무비꼴라쥬 강기명 팀장은 "한국영화의 창작 의욕을 고취시키고, 인디, 신인, 저예산영화의 실질적인 배급, 상영 기회를 제공하고자 CGV 무비꼴라쥬상을 신설하게 됐다"고 시상 취지를 밝혔다.

CGV 무비꼴라쥬는 부산국제영화제 외에도 현재 한국영화아카데미, 전주국제영화제, 시네마디지털인서울(Cindi)영화제, 서울독립영화제 등과 협약을 맺고 한국영화의 미래를 함께 만들어가기 위한 다양한 제작, 배급, 상영 지원 프로그램을 운영하고 있다.

특히 2006년부터 매년 CGV 무비꼴라쥬상이 수여되고 있는 전주국제영화제를 통해 '사이에서'(2006), '우린 액션배우다'(2008), '반두비'(2009) 등의 작품이 이 상의 수상과 함께 CGV에서 관객들에게 소개돼 큰 호평을 받은 바 있다.

Cre http://www.nocutnews.co.kr/show.asp?idx=1915976

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thank you natali for your posting about the CJ Movie Collage.

Very briefly...it appears that CJ CGB (maybe some type of investors/ptomoters) have decided to work together with BIFF. This year about 10 Korean films of all genres have been invited to be shown at BIFF. Among them is of course, Peach Tree by Dir GHS. If a film is picked, GJCBG will award with a prize. The top winner will receive 3000Mon Won worth of distribution, marketing, support and at least 2 weeks worth of featuring of the selected film at CJ affiliated theatres.

Good Luck, Peach Tree!!!

DAEBOK!!!

===============================

There is also an article about the script writer for THE MU.

http://news.nate.com/view/20110914n03188

I will just very briefly summarize.

‘더 뮤지컬’ 작가 김희재 “내 인생 자체가 드라마”

헤럴드생생 원문 기사전송 2011-09-14 07:25

Writer Kim HeeJae sounds amazing and as I read about her, I thought to myself, GHS found another wonderful female sunbae and teacher with whom she can find common ground to share. GHS also said in an interview that both the driector and the script writer of THEMU came personally to meet GHS while she was making YOSOOL to convince her to star in ther drama.

원 소스-멀티 유스’ 실현해야

무용→연극→만화→영화→드라마→소설→기업인 변신

Kim HeeJae started in dancing then moved onto stage acting. Then she started to write manga's which led to writing for dramas on TV and movies. She also wrote novels and now she is a CEO who writes and collects great scripts to be sold to movies and other multi uses. She is highly educated, talented and is a mover and shaker. She herself feels that her own life resembles that of a drama.

She also said that THEMU was suppose to have the lead actors meet in NY Broadway as the first episode. But due to the production budget constraint, they had to quickly change the beginning script. She says that is why the first episode may not feel very fluid. But she says that it will get better and better as the episode progresses. (I already agree!!)

They finished filming all the episodes of THEMU--there were reportedly 3 left. I wonder if  the very first episode was one of them??? Among complaints that she received about her script: how can Go EunBi think that she could audition for musicals without ever having been trained ? But Writer Kim HeeJae says that she did lots of research before she wrote the script. She was told by many musical directors and pd's that many musical actors come from similar, untrained background like GoEunBi in Korea. (I would imagine one has to be very well-to-do to afford professional training for musicals???)

Even the script writer is interviewed--is this a good sign?? I feel it that way!!

Thanks Sue for the translated article, I'm very happy to hear that the THEMU is a already a treasure drama for the scriptwriter and I agree I'm very much invested after watching episode 1 and 2. If episode 1 did not flow very well due to their script change to fit in with budget constraints, they did a very good job!

Thanks minjee for those cute GIFS! LOVE IT! :wub: