Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Wow!

I just saw THEMU live. Nothing worked on my computer except for the one dewimoar recommended. Thanks so much.

My comp being very old, my sound system was bad and it kept on freezing so I did not get a good viewing but boy was it worth it!!!!

I hope I can see the first epi again through mysoju or drama sub when they download it for us.

I missed the entire beginning, but from what cheon describes, it sounds really interesting.

Did you guys enjoy it???

I think I heard that Bae is married to that guy with whom she owns the company.

Park GyungLIm comes off as the con-woman who cons Go Eun Bi to buy her food and become a housemate for free voice lesson to become musical star.

Go had to return to medical school because she took one year off already but Park GyungLim promised that Go can make it into musical in 6 month with her giving her lessons. So Go takes another leave from school but tells her grandmother that she just re-registered for school.

When Yoo Jin kicks Go out of audition, he got a chance to look at her school ID with long hair and finds that she is a medical student from a top college. He tells her that she is wasting time for the real professionals.

When Go is waiting for the male chorus audition, she hears the two guys talking about how far they went on a date and it was making her nervous. She could not go to bathroom. When she was about to enter girls bathroom Park Gyung lim comes out and Park mumbles that she worries about his heght.

When Go decides to audition as a male, Go is looking at Nick Khuin's pix and says that if he is a male, she can be a male.

And, OMG! did you see how flexible GHS is??? She works the counter and when she has no customers she was doing a yoga move and suddenly gets up when the customer is there and asks what the customer wants. Go works part time at the counter and she also tutors students,

Wow I cannot wait for the next show.

HOng Jae asks her to sing by singing how she came meet her teacher who is Park Gyung Lim...GO also tried to wake up Park with Eng since Go says that Chrisitine lived in America so long that she may wake up to English than Korean...keke---HOng was laughing because Christine is Go's music teacher ....

Sorry my trans is all over the place...just thoght it may help....Park GiWoon character is cold but admirable and kind of likable---he is not liked by others and others seem to kind of make fun of him---I felt sympathy for him. HIs fiance is very nice and hepls with Park's work. OK jh charactrer is very cold and not very likable at al. It appeard that Park Gi Woong characger is new to Musical business and she loudly wonders if he would be any good. Park is trying to do something new by creating a brand new very creative musical and promote musical through TV (I am not sure I really got or understood the business portion of the drama) But Park charcater is very smart,,passionate about what he is trying to do. There is something similar about Park trying to make it in MUsical industyr and Go tring to make it in the Musicla industry....

thanks so much and Musical Fighting!!!

Guest nonie_aihara

Aigooo my Internet conection was not good so I could watch......It seems I must wait until the DVD coming out T__T.....anyone know about TV rank for The Musical ep 1 ?

Guest j-j-forever

Episode 1 was AWESOME! LOVE every bits and pieces of all scenes, and almost teary eyed because I miss GHS so much (at long last!!!) and her finest acting (effortless)...i don't know what kind of charisma and magnetic field she has but it was addicting! I'm so happy this day came...my worries, problems and stress went gone from my mind! woohoo GHS you are truly inspiring!

And yes it is funny since she is delivering milk to Kang Woo hahaha! :wub: Thank you Sunnies and GHS for this uplifting drama! You and your acting is one of a kind....

Aigooo my Internet conection was not good so I could watch......It seems I must wait until the DVD coming out T__T.....anyone know about TV rank for The Musical ep 1 ?

The drama just finished 20 -30 minutes ago so I dont think they would have it right maybe later on or maybe tomorro the latest :( same here I'm anxious to see how the ratings were, personally I dont care about the ratings but it would really help the drama :) to get some endorsers and all

@sue thanks for the quick translation :)

Episode 1 was AWESOME! LOVE every bits and pieces of all scenes, and almost teary eyed because I miss GHS so much (at long last!!!) and her finest acting (effortless)...i don't know what kind of charisma and magnetic field she has but it was addicting! I'm so happy this day came...my worries, problems and stress went gone from my mind! woohoo GHS you are truly inspiring!

And yes it is funny since she is delivering milk to Kang Woo hahaha! :wub: Thank you Sunnies and GHS for this uplifting drama! You and your acting is one of a kind....

I knew i saw that house before now that you mentioned it :)

@cheerkoo thanks for the bit of information about the 1st episode of the Musical. I'm more excited now to watch it. I'm waiting for information on links where we can watch it. Thanks to all Sunnies for always sharing informations. GHS goodluck and may The Musical have very, very high ratings.

I hope the ratings have been good for his first chapter .. ... although it is not important .... but as you say GHSforever, good ratings help .. in search of more sponsors ... and more countries to buy the drama ...

Sue thanks for your summary .... :wub::wub:

saw this video? I found it recently ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNxXlU3X9xM&feature=player_embedded

I think that was the preview of the first chapter ... .. I'm not sure because I could not see the first chapter from the beginning

Oh I'm satisfied with 1st episode, even tho i don't understand K, but Hyesun just keep me smilling, love all her expression. Thank cheerkoo for the translation, I wish i could watch it again.

Just like eveyone, i'm crossing my finger for the good rating. :)

Try this link guys, at least i can streaming last night for Protect The Boss ;)

http://wubisheng.cn/html/hanju/zxtv/

Click one of SBS channels on the right side, some of them didn't work well for me last night, but KBC worked pretty well

you must have WMP latest version and don't forget the strong connection :lol: I hope my connection is great as well tonight :sweatingbullets:. Happy watching Sunnies~~~^^

Just added: use IE to open the link and you need to install an ActiveX (TVAnt) for first time viewing

i was able to watch the live streaming of The Musical! thanks for the link dewimoar... :D

it was my first time watching korean drama live and the fact that it was a GHS drama made it more exciting and fulfilling!

so big thanks to you! friday has always been the best day for me but with The Musical on air every friday, what more can i say?! starting today, my fridays shall rock! Hoping now for the good ratings to come for episode 1! and the subs ofcourse...oh pretty please... :)

HUGS to all sunnies! :D

if you want to download the first chapter ... and they can do .. should only go to the forum drama .... l and there are links ...

thanks for the tip. will go there now.

Guest francia1980

GHS unnie just made my night....i can sleep now with a sweet smile in my lips...all the waiting has been paid off....

definitely i will stream online  again next week....OMG my additction now to GHS  has been to the highiest level...:)

THE MU..fighting...:)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

http://gall.dcinside...1932&page=1=

DC member from Daniel Choi Gallery brought a short vid clip of the first meeting of Go EunBi and Hong Jae.

Go was singing alone in the isolated park in Han-gang or Han River--(very badly)

Then, Hong wakes up (sounds bit intoxicated) and says to himself,,,,"this is not suppose to be.."

Hong: "Hey, little lady, you really don't sing well.."

Go ignores him and sings.

Hong'--"hey little lady, you are not to sing so miserably like that,,it is suppose to be simple and plain there...

Go--sorry but, ajjussi, who are you?

HOng--I am the one who wrote that song that you just sang...

Go-laughing,,,you are saying you are the composer, Hong Jae?

Hong---ahh, what can I do about this fame/popularity..so you don't believe me..what would you do if I am really Hong Jae.?

Go--still laughing and not believing him....be HOng Jae, that kkengkkenghi? HOng Jae,,Then, I will be Bae Gang Hee.

Hong,,,if you don't have the talent, don't even dream about becoming a musical actress...

Now the ending of the first episdoe make sense, I missed the above part.. Go EunBi was singing that she met a guy who says he was Hong Jae and he made her have rvrn greater determination to make it into musical acting. Hong did ask Go if he ever saw her before when she came to pick her druken teacher Park up. Then through her song, HOng says, Han-gang (Han River). I think HOng and Go met at Han River one year ago---his criticism made her take a leave of absence from medical school so that she can do auditions.....

Somehow, Go and HOng's first meeting reminded me of Jandi and Yoon Jihoo meeting--Yoon was sleeping and Jandi was screaming at the top of her voice...remember??--keke

Guest eunhye05

First thing after watching.... I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK! The first episode was really good. it definitely did not disappoint! I thought it was funny, smart and very entertaining. I watched it raw too (cant wait for subs)  and yet it's so easy to follow the story line. That's a definite sign that the acting is quite good that it can transcend language barriers just through the facial expressions and emotions expressed by the characters. :) I'm so proud of our Hye Sun. GHS is so adorable in this. You guys will be amazed with her singing ability. She can portray being both good and bad at it. kekeke.  :D Plus that sailormoon moment was just priceless. From the first episode it's obvious that they went all out from the effects, set design, costumes... Im so excited for the next episodes. I've never seen anything like this before. This is definitely a must watch even if you aren't a fan of GHS or DC. . Everything's looking up and it's only Ep1. :D

It's also available for streaming at this link if u dont want to wait for the downloads to complete. Just finished rewatching it coz one wasnt enough! :) 

http://www.dramabang.com/G4/korean/board.php?bo_table=Drama63&wr_id=1

damn I've missed watching it on live stream last night but thanks demiwoar and meow for the links! I shall watch it live next friday~ :D

Hi Everyone:

Just so you know, you could also watch the first episode of The Musical on www.dramacrazy.net . The only problem is that they don't have the subs yet.

thanks for the link!! :D I was able to watch it! yay!!! I love the ep.1, so funny when she sings in public places (train, lecture class) or just randomly dance in the hallway haha! Go Eun Bi character is adorable and very determined. (not being biased because I'm a SUNNIE :P ) thanks to all SUNNIES for the updates the thread is moving fast again yay!! :D :D

2a0lx61.jpg

10mncz8.jpg

2ceq0xc.jpg

30ry7pd.jpg

mlt65t.jpg

2dkzfd3.jpg

2vuzs6a.jpg

2s7t1l3.jpg

I was shocked when I saw her stretching, doing yoga hahaha! wow Hyesun is really flexible :D

o74r2v.jpg

2en3w4z.jpg

15p3at5.jpg

1i09yp.jpg

--

Go Eun Bi's ID

6xtgrs.jpg

:D:o:D

so funny! :D

Hi SUNNIES!

...darn...i missed watching ep1...just when i was so excited waiting for it...i fell asleep on the couch....oh my...good thing i had a very valid excuse since ive been sick....nevertheless...thanks for the link all sunnies...dewimoar, meow.....and thanks for all screencaps...minjee, yonghwa...and for the story translation sue, now i can undestand ep 1 even without subs yet...lol

i'll be watching in awhile...i'll post my comment later...meanwhile...i opened twitter and our sunny has posted a tweet ^^

GHS Tweet

koohs 구혜선

소개가 늦었슴니다. 대만 아역배우인데요. 제 아역이예요. 엄청 귀여운 토끼같지요. 저는 이모같구요. 하하하. yfrog.com/o05vvwoj

....as bright as the sunshine...her creamy white skin blending so sweet in her yellow outfit...all smiles GHS ^_^

5vvwo.jpg

FIGHTING SUNNIES!