Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Try this link guys, at least i can streaming last night for Protect The Boss ;)

http://wubisheng.cn/html/hanju/zxtv/

Click one of SBS channels on the right side, some of them didn't work well for me last night, but KBC worked pretty well

you must have WMP latest version and don't forget the strong connection :lol: I hope my connection is great as well tonight :sweatingbullets:. Happy watching Sunnies~~~^^

Just added: use IE to open the link and you need to install an ActiveX (TVAnt) for first time viewing

Thank you so much dear, you make my day. :wub:

Hello Sunnies :)

What a great day in Richmond USA its friday took a day off so I can watch our Sunnies :)

Thanks sue for the translation i really appreciate them :)

@jazz thanks for the tweet :)

@thanks dewimoar and eunhye05 for all the links Sunnies lets all watch her together and spazz :)

@sukreen and Hart hello dear I miss u guys hope we chat later :)

@meow thanks for the picture she really is beautiful :)

@mcalkdrama welcome to the thread please enjoy your stay :)

The Musical airs in 25 min Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

TheMusical1025_0001.jpg

TheMusical1026_0001.jpg

TheMusical1027_0002.jpg

TheMusical1027_0003.jpg

Guest first_snow

Thanks cheerkoo and meow for the consistent updates.

Here's a piece of news about #TheMusical premiere and I believe it discussed about Daegu and Broadway as well as Hyesun's performance in BOF?

<더 뮤지컬>은 왜 제주도를 마다하고 대구로 갔을까?

[오마이뉴스 조을영 기자]

9월 2일 첫 방송 되는 SBS 드라마 <더 뮤지컬>은 <꽃보다 남자>로 스타덤에 오른 구혜선이 주연을 맡은 뮤지컬 드라마다. 대구를 촬영 무대로 펼쳐지는 이 드라마는 서문시장 포목상 손녀이며 의대생인 고은비(구혜선 분)가 집안의 반대를 무릅쓰고 어릴 적 꿈인 뮤지컬 배우로 변신, 대구국제뮤지컬페스티벌(DIMF)에 나가 입상, 이후 뉴욕 뮤지컬 페스티벌 (FYMF)에 진출하고 브로드웨이에서 성공을 거둔다는 줄거리다.

제작사 필림통은 애초 파격적인 지원을 약속한 제주도 등을 촬영지로 염두했지만 '뮤지컬 도시 대구', 대구국제뮤지컬페스티벌(DIMF)이 열리는 도시라는 이미지를 고려해서 대구를 촬영장소로 선택했다고.

IE001344452_STD.jpg

서문시장에서 고은비의 할머니(정영숙 분)가 포목상을 운영하는 모습이나 국채보상기념공원에서 은비와 재이(최다니엘 분)가 데이트하는 장면, 젊음의 거리 동성로 대구 백화점 앞에서 은비가 야외공연 뮤지컬을 보면서 뮤지컬 배우가 될 것을 다짐하는 장면 등이 촬영됐다. 이밖에 지난달 중순에는 경북대 칠곡병원에서 재이의 어머니가 교통사고를 당해 입원하는 장면을 찍기도 했다.

서울 대학로 뮤지컬 분야의 대표 스타들도 대거 출연, <몬테크리스토 백작> 등 유명 뮤지컬 공연도 극 중간에 나오게 된다. 은비와 멜로 연기를 펼칠 재이 역의 최 다니엘, 재이를 두고 은비와 삼각관계를 이루는 최고의 뮤지컬 배우 배강희 역의 가수 겸 뮤지컬 배우 옥 주현의 활약도 기대된다.

한편 이 드라마의 극본을 쓴 김희재 작가는 영화 <실미도> <한반도> <공공의 적2>등 강우석 감독과 주로 일한 경력이 있다. 연출은 SBS 드라마 <카이스트>, 영화 <여자, 정혜>로 섬세한 연출을 보여준 김경용 PD다. <더 뮤지컬>은 9월 2일부터 매주 금요일밤 9시 55분에 방송된다.

Source: Nate

and this is about Hyesun's funny selca.

구혜선, "'더 뮤지컬' 이렇게 잘됐으면" 엽기셀카

201109022030281115_1.jpg

[마이데일리 = 최두선 기자] 탤런트 구혜선이 엽기 사진을 공개해 화제다.

구혜선은 2일 오후 자신의 트위터를 통해 자신의 트위터에 "오늘밤 9시 55분. '더 뮤지컬' 첫방송입니다. 오랜시간 공들인 드라마인데요. 잘됐으면 좋겠습니다. 요렇게요"라는 글과 함께 1장의 사진을 게재했다.

사진 속 구혜선은 평소 청순한 모습과 달리 얼굴 형태를 알아볼 수 없는 모습이다. 사진을 접한 네티즌들은 "구혜선 맞나?" "저 예쁜 얼굴이 저렇게 되다니"라는 등의 반응을 나타냈다.

한편 구혜선의 새 작품 SBS TV 미니시리즈 '더 뮤지컬'은 2일 밤 9시 55분에 첫 방송된다.

[구혜선. 사진 = 구혜선 트위터 캡쳐]

Source: MyDaily via Nate

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hello Sunnies  :)

GHS just tweeted an hour ago :wub:

*quoted image* @koohs 구혜선 오늘밤 9시 55분. 더 뮤지컬 첫방송입니다. 오랜시간 공들인 드라마인데요. 잘됐으면 좋겠습니다..요렇게요ㅎ http://yfrog.com/hs8kjpwyj

HAHAHAHA.... Funny Selca !!!  :wub:  :D   

Thanks jazz_10!

@koos: Tonight at 9:55 it is the very first broadcasting of THE MUSICAL. It is a drama that so much effort went in. I hope it does well. Like this (her funny selca is hilarious--how did she do that???!!!)

GHS-ssi and all the cast and staff of THE MU---Fighting and Daebok and Cheers!!!!!

Try this link guys, at least i can streaming last night for Protect The Boss ;)

http://wubisheng.cn/html/hanju/zxtv/

Click one of SBS channels on the right side, some of them didn't work well for me last night, but KBC worked pretty well

you must have WMP latest version and don't forget the strong connection :lol: I hope my connection is great as well tonight :sweatingbullets:. Happy watching Sunnies~~~^^

Just added: use IE to open the link and you need to install an ActiveX (TVAnt) for first time viewing

Thanks dewimoar! Watching it now. HS is so cute!! She's singing to herself on the train, dancing along the hallway, imagining her lecturer (hwa ja from legend!) and the whole lecture hall singing...Love the opening!

...And she gets to sing her heart out in this show..

Daniel and her make such a cute couple already...

..I only wish I know what they are saying and singing

I love the second lead lady...her voice is so expressive and powerful..wow

And spotted: Eunbi delivers milk to hallyu star Kangwoo from spy myung wol..haha..

HS singing and Daniel's accompaniment at the piano - my fav scene of episode 1.

TMU - I'm all in.

Guest francia1980

Thanks dewimoar! Watching it now. HS is so cute!! She's singing to herself on the train, dancing along the hallway, imagining her lecturer (hwa ja from legend!) and the whole lecture hall singing...Love the opening!

...And she gets to sing her heart out..

Daniel and her make such a cute couple already...

..I only wish I know what they are saying and singing

I love the second lead lady...her voice is so expressive and powerful..wow

And spotted: Eunbi delivers milk to hallyu star Kangwoo from spy myung wol..haha..

thanks for the link, im watching it now..so funny:):)

Guest sunnies4ever

Hello sunnies!

OMO! I loooove the first episode, even though i don't understand.. :sweatingbullets: GHS is so funny!! I can't wait for the next episode! daebak! :D

Thanks for the live streaming links sunnies!