Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

wow cant wait.. 2- 3 more days ......( well at least on my location) Korean people and those who knew Korean language are so lucky.....

well for sure I'm one of those people who will watch the raw version for ....th times and wait for someone to translate it for us to understand fully.

and am very grateful to everyone who really taking their time just to sub this for the sake of us..

"thank you so much to those team or individual" words are not enough to utter that's why i always include you in my prayers...

god bless you always

So pretty........

Guest kellyha

Just be a silent reader!

But I can't stop smiling once watching livestream of The Musical press conference.

Hye Sun is so beautiful and cute once she takes her poses with actors Choi and Park.

:lol:

OMG! hyesun you're soooo pretty! :w00t:

your legs are to die for! so creamy as milk!

i haven't seen anyone in the showbiz industry with such an overly flawless skin as yours!

Good luck to The Musical! fighting GHS! God bless you more and more!

@siidudul...thank you so much for the pics! muahhhh! :wub:

Guest j-j-forever

:wub:Oh my gosh! the legs are so perfect... never seen any legs like that in my life before, i can't imagine in person how gorgeous legs could that be, and her skin  is well toned,  white as milk and very shiny like pearls.

The MU is very captivating, from the preview of ep1 posted by Natali, I can't wait for this drama to be subbed and to watch!

For all sunnies who posted all updates,news, photos, links, videos... I can't thank you enough for all the effort, these inspires me to work again since my only one IDOL is back!

GHS Fighting! :wub:

Thanks so much sunnies.....GHS is just like a breadth of fresh air that takes away my tuesday blues......I second pink princess/ruthie...oh gosh !!..those sexy killer legs with such perfect porcelain skin are just too much for the eyes . Honestly speaking, who can even resist loving such a

beautiful and adorable girl ?

TMU's team seems to get along well and daniel choi looks like a cutie and I'm looking forward to this sept 2nd , wishing every success to TMU !!!

We'll always support and love you Ku Hye Sun....fighting !!!!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

WOW!!

Thank you so much Sunnies!!

What a GOOD MORNING!

I meant to summarize the words inside the box ad for THEMU that meow13 posted and got distracted.....blush.gif

</FONT></FONT></SPAN>

THE  MU will delve into the sweat and emotional hardship behind the glamorous stage musical production from not only the actors but also the composer, director and investors' points.

Go EunBi (GEB form now on) is a medical student who became completely stuck on musical She is radiantly passionate and regrettably unyielding. She studies and memorizes her medical text through musical numbers and she admires the musical star, Bae GhangHee, even more than (sp?) Dr. Schuvitzser. Secretly, without telling her father in DaeGoo, she takes a leave of absence from school and ventures into musical auditions. Although she can kind of follow the dance moves, her voice prevents her from passing any auditions. Then, she meets the man who understands her voice and her passion. She is excited these days because she can sing, dance and work with him.

Hong Jae Yee (HJY), from my memory, was described as the guy who is a genius composer and also very rich. He has everything and gets everything he wants. But now he is tired of everything and has lost the desire and passion in everything....until he meets her. (I am guessing it is GEB!—keke)

In terms of Park GhiWoong character: He is in a comfortable relationship with ki EunSe character. He supposedly does not believe in anything but money and logic and profitability. His relationship with his father is troublesome and he is trying to get on the good side with his grandfather. Through his grandfather's recommendation, Park character invests into THE MU. But he meets GEB character and he is beginning to

invest with his heart and not logic. HIs girlfriend sees what is happening. (I heard that he is in the process of making a movie at the same time and he recently broke his nose and yet he still came to the press conf. There is also an article where he says that GHS Noona is very pretty today! keke)

OkJOOHYun character is a diva and queeen of the musicals. Her one weakness is Hong JaeYee. He writes songs for her but these days, she notices that he is writing for another woman.

(There are tons of articles saying that GHS and Choi Daniel seem close. They were caught in many photographs engrosssed in private conversation while phototime was going on. This article has GHS looking cute--notice her lips---keke  http://news.nate.com/view/20110830n17548  )

I am enjoying the pix from the press conf. Thanks a lot. 

I see one where GHS and DC are facing each other and just talking. I wonder if that is their private talk or something the press asked them to do?? keke

Again!! What a great morning and I am going crazy because it is only Tuesday....I need Patience and Concentration until then---haha 

Guest minjee

WOW~!! the day we've been waiting for! :D I just got home from work and suddenly as I opened this thread full with new pics of Hyesun from The MU presscon I felt so happy and less tired! ahhh so excited! I'm glad she's showing off her beautiful killer legs and I love her heels!!! as always!!! She looks so fresh, white and just glowing! :D ahhh thanks to all SUNNIES for the fast updates now I am on a saving galore with all the new pictures of Hyesun eoni! ahhhh!!! :D :D I'm surprised Ock Joo Hyun is not at the presscon! but wow Choi Daniel is cute and Park Ki Woong is handsome also Ki Eun Se is also beautiful! I also enjoyed the new trailer of THE MU! ahhh!! Go Eun Bi, The Musical HWAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Was this posted before??? not sure! anyway here's more pics of Hyesun @ AD farewell party

Absolute Darling Farewell Party pics!

i431tu.jpg

11w5zte.jpg

juzc4m.jpg

16ifj0w.jpg

2ut1e9s.jpg

10ngc5y.jpg

where's Jiro?~!?~?~

cr:absolute darling@fb

(There are tons of articles saying that GHS and Choi Daniel seem close. They were caught in many photographs engrosssed in private conversation while phototime was going on. This article has GHS looking cute--notice her lips---keke  http://news.nate.com/view/20110830n17548  )

I am enjoying the pix from the press conf. Thanks a lot. 

I see one where GHS and DC are facing each other and just talking. I wonder if that is their private talk or something the press asked them to do?? keke

Again!! What a great morning and I am going crazy because it is only Tuesday....I need Patience and Concentration until then---haha 

I have to agree with others. They do seems close with the way he has his arm around her and our angel leaning against him. or so it seems. hehehe

thanks for all of the pictures and translations EVERYONE! you guys are awesome!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

minjee!

Thanks for the party pics from AD~~Yeah, where is Jiro??

I now know why GHS had red eyes when she took a pix with a child actor from AD-----it looks like the staff of AD showed her much kindness and well wishes....it looks like one of them even gave her handkerchielf to wipe her tears???? :wub:

goddessku saw that GHS is ranked first as the most searched in Nate portal and THE MUSICAL is ranked 5th for today.

http://gall.dcinside...1809&page=1=

There are other artricles that goddessku posted throughout DC about GHS and DC--GHS says that DC is so cute. Another article says that GHS explodes as the most youthful beauty and standing next to her (meaning DC) is her "dongseng"==meaning younnger man...he is born "86 while GHs is "84.

Here is the article that goes with farewell party at AD: Thanks meow13.

【絕對達令】LONG STAY結束 具惠善不捨落淚

2011-08-30

讚美機器人男友大東現實生活喜歡不完美的男人

打包行李回韓行李箱滿是鳳梨酥和牛肉乾

民視、八大偶像劇「絕對達令」殺青,韓國女星具惠善也結束4個月在台灣的LONG STAY,日前殺青酒上,包括謝坤達、夏如芝及修杰楷等演員群們送上一張大卡片,讓一直是笑臉迎人的具惠善,感動落淚,還與翻譯抱著哭。對自己落淚,具惠善直喊:「好丟臉!」夏如芝則說:「聽韓方工作人員說,具惠善是不容易在大家面前哭的女生。」來台四個月的拍攝時間,具惠善和演員群、工作人員培養深厚友誼,讓她在離開前依依不捨,和大家約好戲上檔宣傳時,一定會再來台灣。

「絕對達令」戲中,汪東城不停裸露,具惠善對此說:「看得出他平時有在鍛鍊身體的感覺,在拍攝前也會很努力的運動健身。」專業的她,對戲完全不尷尬,具惠善笑說:「因為看得出大東對自己的身材很有自信。」談到戲裡印象最深刻的戲,具惠善說:「就是第一場奈特出場的戲。因為這種橋段出場是第一次拍,所以不知道該做怎樣的反應,對這場戲印象特別深刻。」殺青酒當天因為汪東城到香港工作缺席,具惠善說:「之前有聊到這件事,我們也約好等宣傳的時候一定會再見面。」

對於大東的好身材,謝坤達和修杰楷也給予高度評價。謝坤達表示,從第一次拍戲就看大東脫,「到最後我都叫他『脫星』。」他覺得大東身材練得很棒,戲裡的好身材,之後播出可以讓粉絲一飽眼福。修杰楷表示,沒看過大東裸露的戲,「不過光是他穿衣服,就可以看出他屬於緊實、精壯的身材,是我會欣賞的身材類型。」

劇中擁有完美的機器人男友,戲外具惠善說:「有幻想過完美的情人,但我相信稍微有點缺點的男人才會比較有魅力。」至於自己欣賞的類型,具惠善說:「體貼、不要太過複雜的人,可以給我工作上的空間,最重要是,不要太完美的人。」

謝坤達和具惠善在劇中飾演青梅竹馬,有不少對手戲,語言不通的兩人如何溝通,謝坤達笑說:「我們常常雞同鴨講,但後來發現我的肢體語言還不錯,動一動,她就知道我的意思。」他舉例有場游泳池的戲,因為具惠善戴著蛙鏡拍了一整天,眼睛四周都凹了下去,於是他指自己眼睛四周,攝影師立刻把螢幕轉給具惠善,具惠善就知道要注意眼睛四周,不靠語言也成功表達意思。

趁著回韓國之前,具惠善買了許多台灣土產,準備回去送給親朋好友,「我買了鳳梨酥、牛肉乾。」工作人員大力推薦高粱酒,具惠善笑說:「爸爸很喜歡喝,我也會買。」讓他最遺憾的是她最愛喝的珍珠奶茶無法帶回韓國,「回去之後喝不到,應該會很想念。」

http://www.gtv.com.tw/News/20110830001/

There is one more pix from Farewell party at

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=121818&page=1&bbs=

(cr DC's goddessku)

Allkpop posted the news about The Musical's press conference

SBS’s new drama, “The Musical”, holds its introductory press conference

by VITALWARNING on August 30, 2011 at 9:17 am

20110830_themusical.jpg

SBS’s upcoming drama “The Musical” held a press conference at the Heritz Convention Center in Seoul on the afternoon of August 30th. It was attended by main actors Daniel Choi, Goo Hye Sun, Gi Eun Se, and Park Gi Ong, as well as staff from the production executive board.

Producer Nam Sang Moon expressed, “The reason why ‘The Musical’ was chosen to be produced was because of its originality. Not only is it the first drama to have a plot centered around musicals, but it also involves a love line between five people, rather than the conventional three or four.”

SBS has been dominating the prime time TV drama slots for all days of the week except Friday. These dramas include Monday-Tuesdays‘ “Warrior Baek Dong Soo”, Wednesday-Thursdays’ “Protect The Boss“, and the weekend’s “Scent of a Woman”.

With the addition of “The Musical” (to be broadcast every Friday), SBS could potentially dominate all seven days of drama prime time TV slots. “Since SBS already dominates all TV drama slots except for Friday, SBS will take over Friday’s prime time slot with this drama,” said Nam Sang Moon.

“The Musical” tells the story about the passion and determination of musical actors as they prepare for their stage, and the love lines that bloom in between. Characters in the drama include a medical student named Go Eun Bi (Goo Hye Sun) who dreams of becoming a musical actor; a former Broadway actor and now the best musical composer, Jay Hong (Daniel Choi); Eugene (Park Gi Ong), a cold-blooded investor who knows nothing but money; and Park Kang Hee (Ok Ju Hyun), the ‘Queen’ of the musical industry.

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

Guest francia1980

WOW!!!

I'm so happy today.GHS really has a beautiful legs ever.while reading the post i keep on smiling. Its been a long time that her killer legs exposed to the public again...:)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Another Taiwan news: (cr goddessku of DC)

http://gall.dcinside...1818&page=1=

絕對達令殺青 具惠善不捨落淚

2011/08/30 16:31:39

(中央社記者郭羿婕台北30日電)八大偶像劇「絕對達令」殺青,韓國女星具惠善結束在台4個月long stay,日前殺青酒上,演員群送上卡片,讓她哭成淚人兒,離開前還買了鳳梨酥等台灣土產回韓。

具惠善來台拍戲,與同劇演員汪東城、謝坤達、夏如芝及修杰楷等人培養深厚友誼,讓她依依不捨;殺青酒上,謝坤達等人送她大卡片,總是笑臉迎人的具惠善因而感動落淚,還抱著翻譯狂哭。

夏如芝說:「韓方工作人員透露,具惠善不容易在大家面前哭。」具惠善直喊:「好丟臉。」她買了鳳梨酥、牛肉乾、高粱酒等名產回韓,準備送給親朋好友,但念念不忘最愛的珍珠奶茶,「回去之後喝不到,應該會很想念」。

劇中具惠善擁有完美的機器人男友,戲外她認為「有些缺點的男人較有魅力」,她欣賞體貼、不要太複雜的人,且能給她工作上的空間。

另外,民視新戲「廉政英雄」日前拍攝李政穎與劉香慈對打,兩人先由教練指導套招,李政穎出手太重,不小心揮中劉香慈臉頰,差點打飛隱形眼鏡;劉香慈立刻回敬一拳,被打中肚子的李政穎倒退好幾步,站都站不穩。

兩人都是第一次接觸搏擊運動,尤其劉香慈從接拍「新兵日記」至今,攀岩、擒拿術、跆拳道樣樣學,她笑說:「我快變成全能運動員了。」1000830

http://tw.news.yahoo...30/5/2xtfm.html

There are also many articles posted by goddessu saying that one of the clothing that GHS will wear in THE MUSICAL is created by the late Andre Kim. GHS says that she asked him to make her one and he did. People are looking forward to the late Andre Kim's creation. The articles also say that GHS and Andre Kim shared good friendship before his passing.

Wow!!

http://gall.dcinside...1825&page=1=

A Taiwan fan attended the press conf for THEMU and posted. (found by goddessku)

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=121821&page=1&bbs=

Guest minjee

no worries sue, I wonder where Jiro was during the AD farewell party...hmmm anyway thanks for sharing about Andre Kim's friendship with Hyesun I remember he was always full of praises with Hyesun and how he was a big fan of BOF, I bet if he was still alive he would support "The Musical" as well~~ :D It's great Hyesun is giving him a tribute by wearing some of his creations :)

Hyesun and The Musical are on top 5 nate search yay!! :D

sllj6c.jpg

2vmwqxw.jpg ---> aww CUTE!

25rf1pz.jpg ---> maybe for AUCTION/Charity?!?! hmmm

15fglly.jpg ----> LEGS LEGS LEGS!!!!!!!!! ;)

cr:DC,goddessku

Guest eunhye05

So much updates! I'm overwhelmed...at the same time...i wish I knew both Hangul and Mandarin! :(

I found a video at this site: http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2011/08/30/2011083001239.html  scroll down. I don't know how to bring it over. :S It has great footage of the conference plus I hear GHS singing in the background. It's still streaming for me but I was so excited I had to share.

Plus there seems to be a lot of updates from this blogger: http://blog.naver.com/cherijj  :) There are some awesome pics and videos there too. I just don't know how to add it here.

Ohhhh...we're filled with so much updates to satisfy us until Friday finally rolls over! :D