Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

sue & yonghwa, don't misunderstand, I don't think Hye Sun did not interact with other staff. It was just that the one who posted the tweets didn't interact with her since she is a fan of Jiro. She visited the set for Jiro

some tweets by Jiro

*quoted image*

It's posted on Jun 14. Jiro said the shooting might have to be done overnight.

Seems he need to be in the water blush.gif

*quoted image*

This is posted today. Jiro said it's going to be a crying scene

cre http://weibo.com/saiyanjiro

sorry .. meow !! for my comment ... :sweatingbullets:

A photo shared by Song Xin Ni during AD fiming

5b03f86d.jpg

哈哈!好久不見的那哥!今天真的好開心可以跟那麼多老友一起合作喔!還有韓國的衫菜"具惠善"喔!本人好可愛呦! translation: haha!  Haven’t seen this guy for a long time! I’m really happy today that I  could work with all these buddies! And also with Korean San Cai (Jandi)  Ku Hye Sun! She is really cute!

Cre weibo.com/songxinni

Song Xin Ni is a Taiwan actress, who will play a cameo role in AD

Yonghwa, no need to sorry. I just want to make it clear, don't want any misunderstanding :)

Hello Sunnies!

meow13 Thank you for all the pictures updates and translations!

Sue Thank you for all the translations and updates!

After looking at those pictures from AD my heart is at peace now..i believe GHS is working happily with her AD co workers and production staff..i could see from that picture that JIRO and GHS do really have a good chemistry on and off cam and a good working relationship.

I am flattered for her because even her female co workers on AD are saying that she is really cute..and that fan of JIRO who saw her while playing games was also impressed by her beauty and i guessed by her personality after she saw her in person.

A photo shared by Song Xin Ni during AD fiming

*quoted image*

哈哈!好久不見的那哥!今天真的好開心可以跟那麼多老友一起合作喔!還有韓國的衫菜"具惠善"喔!本人好可愛呦! translation: haha!  Haven’t seen this guy for a long time! I’m really happy today that I  could work with all these buddies! And also with Korean San Cai (Jandi)  Ku Hye Sun! She is really cute!

Cre weibo.com/songxinni

Song Xin Ni is a Taiwan actress, who will play a cameo role in AD

Yonghwa, no need to sorry. I just want to make it clear, don't want any misunderstanding :)

sorry .. there is just misunderstood .. I tend to apologize when I feel I said something that he ought not .. ... no problem ... has not formed any misunderstanding ...

All very well and thanks for the new updates .. .. is a joy to know more about Goo Hye Sun noona ..

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hello Sunnies!

As news about GHS is so far few in between, my mind gets idle and starts to associate weird things.

Please forgive my mindless associations...but if you have comments, please do...keke

I read codi Jun Donghee's tweet again and she responded to Lee JoonHyuk's tweet. Codi was just so excited and kept on calling her oppa oppa oppa! keke He said that he bought 2nd or 2 Ipads and he is suddenly enamored by Jason Muraz's music.

I have two weird association about that.

Is the actor Lee JoonHyuk in any way related to Director of King's Man Lee Joon Ik? Director Lee JoonIk was the partner of the company called Morning head by the late JunG SeungHye who was GHS's greatest role model and mentor? Does anyone know?

Director Lee also came to support GHS on the last day of filming of THE MAGIC. If they are related, I wonder if that is how GHS and Lee JoonHYuk became friends....keke I just get curious about GHS and her circle of friends.

Also, when he said that he is enamored by Jason Muraz's music, I suddenly thought of GHS because GHS picked Jason Muraz music as one of her favorites that she listens in order to empty her mind to recharge herself. keke I cannot remember all the artists whom GHS recommended long time ago, but some of them were: Maroon 5 especially Sunday Morning, Nell, Lee Sora or KIm Sora, Jason Muraz, and few more. kekeory cannot remember the detail....

Thanks for tolerating.

I am not in any way trying to spread false rumors but ony trying to know...keke

Guest junpyo.jandi

Cheers for AD!!! Good luck to unnie.... Waiting for the drama's release kills me.... I really want to watch it!

Guest YooRiLuvSunniez

dear all my sunniez, how are you today ^^

i've seen AD trailler, and for me it was so funny. Her acting was natural and can't stop laughing when she act like a dorky girl,but all my comment was she was a good actress. maybe some other people will say her acting was so overact but hello it was a remake from manga and hye sun just want to represented in real life and she did a good job. just like when she act as Jan Di @ BOF, some people critized her overact and too annoying but for me as an actress she did a good job and so the writter of HYD manga told her that Hye Sun has a good representative as Tsukusi mostly her facial expression was so comical that's why a caractere of geum jan di was so alive.

and i'm glad that was a flashback that hye sun in AD has a long hair when she had crush on a boy, i miss her long hair so much, she's so beautifull

and my fave one was the eating scene and i think hye sun was took it as her fave one scene just like in BOF:rolleyes:;)

Hello Sunnies!

As news about GHS is so far few in between, my mind gets idle and starts to associate weird things.

Please forgive my mindless associations...but if you have comments, please do...keke

I read codi Jun Donghee's tweet again and she responded to Lee JoonHyuk's tweet. Codi was just so excited and kept on calling her oppa oppa oppa! keke He said that he bought 2nd or 2 Ipads and he is suddenly enamored by Jason Muraz's music.

I have two weird association about that.

Is the actor Lee JoonHyuk in any way related to Director of King's Man Lee Joon Ik? Director Lee JoonIk was the partner of the company called Morning head by the late JunG SeungHye who was GHS's greatest role model and mentor? Does anyone know?

Director Lee also came to support GHS on the last day of filming of THE MAGIC. If they are related, I wonder if that is how GHS and Lee JoonHYuk became friends....keke I just get curious about GHS and her circle of friends.

Also, when he said that he is enamored by Jason Muraz's music, I suddenly thought of GHS because GHS picked Jason Muraz music as one of her favorites that she listens in order to empty her mind to recharge herself. keke I cannot remember all the artists whom GHS recommended long time ago, but some of them were: Maroon 5 especially Sunday Morning, Nell, Lee Sora or KIm Sora, Jason Muraz, and few more. kekeory cannot remember the detail....

Thanks for tolerating.

I am not in any way trying to spread false rumors but ony trying to know...keke

Hello Sunnies!

From what i knew from before Lee Joon Hyuk was introduced by Daniel Choi to GHS when they were filming The Mu as they became really good friends when they did the drama WWI.He came to visit his friend DC on the set of TM and that is when DC introduced LJH to GHS.He probably was impressed by GHS good personality..i remember reading an article about him before calling a very popular actress he acted with a snob because apparently after her takes she stays in her dressing room all the time and doesn't interact with the production staff and those juniors to her..

Probably GHS suggested JASON MRAZ songs to him..i even tried to listen to his album when GHS said that his song were nice and true to it his songs are really very relaxing..his song IM YOURS and LUCKY are very popular here..He probably got to like his song because they are not girly type songs..

119ro7d.jpg

Cre http://lovegono.blog.me/130111226842

-------------------------------------------

2011 M.NET 20'S CHOICE

19. HOT 20's Voice 20대가 직접 만든 시상부문

- 구혜선 -

http://music.cyworld.com/event/promotion/2011/choice/main.asp

6.17~7.06

1인당 하루에 한번씩 (로그인 1번 / 비로그인 1번 총 2번 가능)

쿠가 활동기가 아님에도

노미네이트 된 부분이 있는데,

되든 안되든 최선을 다해 한표 한표를..

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

prettywiz, thank you for the information about Lee Joonhyuk. I also remember reading somewhere that he decided to appear in GHS's new movie Peach Tree out of friendship like Daniel Choi, Suh HyunJin and Lim JiGyu. That is why I became more curious about him.

Jun DongHee, GHS's codi tweeted about 4 hours ago that she is leaving Taiwan for Korea even though for a brief period and that she is very happy.

natali, thank you for the MNET voting. GHS is on the ballot for the 19th category of 20's voice where it seems that people in 20's recommended her name. Even if you do not register, you can vote for her twice, one for each day. Currently she is ranked 4th out of 5 people. All these voting is too much but I went in and voted for her for today. I have not yet tried to register...it may be a headache as a foreigner.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Happy weekend sunnies!

Does anybody know how to vote for Hye-sun at MNET? I clicked the link above but I cannot see where to vote. Thanks in advance :)

click on this site as natali gave us:

http://music.cyworld.com/event/promotion/2011/choice/main.asp

once you enter that site, there is a big circle on your right and it is slashed in half.

Left side (white color~로그인 투표하기)of that slash is to vote as a logged in voter.

Right side (blue color~비로그인 투표하기) of that slash is to vote as an unlogged in voter. It says that you can vote once a day two times only as an unlogged voter.

I clicked in as 비로그인 at this time.

It will take you to another page where there is a box with numbered items. Number 19 seems to be the only one with GHS name on it...it is called 20's Voice. click next to her name and the pop out that appears as well.

I will see later if I can get in as a logged in voter.

HELLO SUNNIES!

Thank You NATALI for letting us know about this voting!

Thank You SUE for the information on MNET VOTING..

I am so happy i was able to vote..it is so easy just follow SUE'S or cheerkoo instruction and you will be able to vote twice.

SUNNIES PLEASE VOTE!

Guest JCW2015

I miss to see her so badly on tv/movie :huh:-_-:(

Hope before this year end we'll be able to see her acting again.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHGVsVVskeE&feature=related

Hello HyeSun-ners!

Thanks for all the pics.

I believe she's in Korea right now... until the 22nd. She might be doing some editing for Peach Tree. I hope more news about it comes out soon.. Been watching City Hunter lately, that's why my excitement shoots up further more for Peach Tree because LJH is one of the leads in her movie.