Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Goo Hye Sun and Fahrenheit’s Jiro Wang strike a couple pose

credit: allkpop

Actress Goo Hye Sun, who’s currently filming the Taiwanese drama “Absolute Boyfriend“, recently shared a photo of herself with co-star Jiro Wang (of Fahrenheit fame).

The photo was uploaded onto a producer’s blog, and since the two are famous figures in their respective home countries, it received an explosive amount of interest from fans.

Netizens commented, “They look great together”, and “I will definitely catch all of the episodes once the drama begins airing”!

“Absolute Boyfriend” is currently scheduled to begin airing through Taiwan’s GTV this year.

source link: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/goo-hye-sun-and-fahrenheits-jiro-wang-strike-a-couple-pose

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks ais730 and smdrma!

I went into Jiro Wang's weibo and turned the google trans on. It seems like many Korean fans sent gifts to Jiro and the AD team. The pix that smdrma posted above looks like a balloon? I cannot read the Chinese words but the Korean words say: Absolute Darling DaeBok all over the place. That just means that the gifters are wishing AD a huge success and grand hit....

=======================================

I do not know when Yahoo Rival Voting ends.

http://kr.rival.kids...rcd=6771&cd=219

There is no section for rules and time-lines, etc for me to get the information for you.

It may go on forever or until the end of the year when the star with the highest number of votes for the past 12 months may get the Netizens Award or something. No matter what happens, it would definitely raise the value of the star....Right??!!  I see that people have been voting as far back as 2006 for GHS!!

The voting seems to restart every month.  I saw that GHS had over 2milion votes the month of April, 2011 and Yoona of SNSD ranked second below GHS in that month.  My feeling is that  the monthly final talley will end at the end of May.  In June, voting will restart---my guess. It seems that every month, some of the current contestants on the list of 10 will drop and new stars would most likely join the contest. That depends on what new stars are very highly voted to be on that list. I see that some of the names that are on the recommendation list include: Jang Hyuk, Lee YoWon, Hyun Bin, etc. My guess is that a star or singer has to have at least 100,000 votes to be considered to be on the contest. But some have more than 100000votes, then one may still not get on the list of 10. I am guessing all these just by browsing through the Yahoo Rival site.  Currently, among the 10 Star contestants, Yoona dropped one rank and Yoon ShiYoon has gone up the rank.

What is important is that we keep on voting, whenever we can afford the time each moth for GHS. Hopefully this voting will also help her to have two dramas air at the end of this year--not only AD all over Asia but also THE MUSICAL. That would be very lucky for us who are dying to see her act in dramas for the past 2 years now!!!

I just vote whenever I can. If I am home, I keep the site on and vote as I do other things. Sometimes the number jump very high very quickly which means that many other Sunnies and GHS fans all over the globe are voting, :D Other times, I feel like I am the only one voting on this earth.... -_- Even if she is not the first every month, I at least want to keep her in the list of 10, way on the top---kekeke

Every day, just vote even if a little. KHJ is still second as of now. He is coming up with a solo album at the end of the month. I wish him all the success and DAEBOK! But I still want GHS to win....kekekeke

Good morning sunnies :)

i missed you guys sorry been busy :(

@sue thanks for the link on how to vote for GHS that was easy website on how to vote for her, and also for all the translation ;)

@meow thank for AD video BTS they look so cute and the english translation thank you as well :)

Thanks Sunnies for all the goodies I cant wait to see our lovely GHS soon in a small screen :)

Have a great weekend :)

Guest smdrma

2011.05.23 hye sun & coordinator

(具惠善)得背影~~~~~~~~~

2hdy2yp.jpg

2hzmpp2.jpg

一系列偷拍

24parfq.jpg

2e2gmsh.jpg

好美哦

125js51.jpg

2i9too0.jpg

2mytaus.jpg

s58rwx.jpg

1zzt4k.jpg

她上保母車有跟我們輝揮手 就關門了

abjc6v.jpg

等待具惠善再度出現~~

t8x8qt.jpg

[credit] http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=ef5361&b=275&f=1972714744&p=65

Thank you for the new batch of pics smdrma!

She looks quite happy... and i couldn't help but notice how low maintenance she is! despite being famous, she doesn't act like a diva.. one of the thousands reasons why i adore this girl sooo much :D

*quoted image*

夏如芝微博:筱菲(具惠善) & 美佳 @絕對達令

Translation: Cherry Hsai’s Weibo: Xiao Fei (Ku Hye Sun) & Mei Jia @ Absolute Darling

updated on May 30 16:47

@ meow ~ Thanks for the pics. Two pretty ladies seems to get along very well... kekeke  :) I'm really happy for GHS coz she will gain lot of friends in Taiwan... B)

@smdrma ~~ Indeed HS looks so happy and texting under the rain, hehehe... so cute !!!  :) Thank u for always giving us updates about AD together with photos. :) 

Have a nice day to all SUNNIES.. :wub:

About the pic from Jiro's weibo smdrma posted in above post

That was a gift from Korean fans of Jiro, they want to support all the AD crew so they send that parcel in which include choco pie for them to eat when they're hungry, Vitamin C to take when they're tired, Ginseng candy to boost their immunity, tissue paper signify everything go smooth. Hope the drama can be filmed safely/ smoothly. They are looking forward to the drama and hope AD will be aired in Korea

:w00t: Jiro's fans from Korea are so supportive

All of us here surely hope Absolute Darling Daebak too!!!

For the second pic, it was posted by Show Lou who have visited the filming location (school) of BOF, he thought it's beautiful

Guest Chio-Mexico

Hello

Tranks Sunniez

[영화PLUS] 충무로에 불어오는 여풍(女風)을 주목하라

http://www.unionpress.co.kr/news/detail.php?number=111357&thread=03r01r03

이정향·변영주·구혜선, 새롭게 극장가를 찾아올 여성감독들

<복숭아 나무>를 연출하고 있는 구혜선 감독 ⓒ 유니온프레스 포토DB

<미술관 옆 동물원>과 <집으로>를 통해 여성감독 중 가장 막강한 흥행파워를 보여준 이정향 감독은 무려 9년 만에 스크린으로 돌아온다. 이정향 감독의 세 번째 영화가 될 <오늘>은 방송국 여자 PD가 사랑하는 사람을 뺑소니 교통사고로 잃게 된 후의 심리적 변화를 그리는 작품.

<미술관 옆 동물원>을 통해 인물들의 섬세한 심리묘사를 대사와 사물을 통해 훌륭하게 보여주었던 이정향 감독은 <페티쉬> 이후 두 번째 스크린 연기에 도전하는 송혜교를 비롯해, 송창의, 남지현 등과 함께 그녀의 장기를 다시 한 번 펼쳐보일 전망이다.

남성적인 매력과 여성적인 섬세함이 공존하는 변영주 감독은 신작 <화차>(가제)를 통해 정통 미스터리 스릴러를 선보일 예정. <화차>는 일본의 유명 추리소설 작가 미야베 미유키의 소설을 원작으로 하는 작품으로, 결혼을 앞두고 갑자기 사라진 약혼녀를 찾아나선 남자가 약혼녀의 정체를 알게 되며 충격에 빠진다는 내용을 담고 있다.

변영주 감독은 1990년대 위안부 할머니들의 삶을 그려낸 다큐멘터리 <낮은 목소리>를 통해 주목받은 뒤, <밀애>와 <발레 교습소>를 통해 인물들에 대한 세밀한 관찰이 돋보이는 영화를 연출한 바 있다. 이번 <화차>는 변영주 감독이 그동안 도전해본 적 없는 새로운 장르로, 김민희와 이선균이 이미 캐스팅되어 촬영을 기다리고 있다.

배우로도 잘 알려진 구혜선은 2010년 <요술>에 이어 현재는 두 번째 장편영화가 될 <복숭아 나무>를 한참 촬영하고 있다. 예술학교에 다니는 세 남녀의 엇갈린 삼각관계를 그려낸 영화 <요술>을 통해 아직 연출적인 기교는 다소 부족하다는 평가를 받았지만, 감성과 재능만큼은 뛰어나다는 인정을 받으며 야심차게 두 번째 장편 <복숭아 나무>를 준비하고 있다.

<복숭아 나무>는 샴쌍둥이의 이야기를 그리는 동화적인 판타지 영화로, 지난해 10월 군에서 제대한 조승우의 충무로 복귀작으로 기대를 모으고 있는 작품이다. 조승우는 <복숭아 나무>에서 류덕환과 함께 샴쌍둥이로 출연하며, 두 남자의 사랑을 받는 여인으로 남상미가 출연한다.

이들 외에도 <질투는 나의 힘>과 <파주>를 통해 세심한 심리묘사와 작품성을 인정받은 박찬옥 감독과 <고양이를 부탁해>와 <태풍태양>으로 청춘의 한 순간을 가장 잘 포착해내는 것으로 잘 알려진 정재은 감독 역시 부지런히 차기작을 준비하며 충무로에서 여성감독들의 돌풍을 착실하게 준비하고 있다.

< 저작권자ⓒ 1995 데일리 문화종합 '유니온프레스' 업뉴스. 무단전재-재배포 금지 >

기사제보 및 보도자료 : et@unionpress.co.kr (연예팀) upculture@unionpress.co.kr (문화팀)

art@unionpress.co.kr (예술팀) upnews@unionpress.co.kr (사회/종교팀)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks Chio-Mexico. I will summarize the article below as not all of it is about GHS. Also, thanks meow13 for finding out the content of the gift for Jiro and AD team from his Korean fans. Very thoughtful gift! And, I thought that man/boy standing next to BOF filming location looked so familiar! He looks so young there--I thought he was a teen age boy! So he cam to visit Korea after BOF ended? I remember Show Lou saying that GHS is his ideal type of woman,,,after he met her in his show. keke Good Man, Show Lou!!

====================

name='Chio-Mexico' date='30 May 2011 - 08:58 AM' timestamp='1306774731' post='17169034']

Hello

Tranks Sunniez

[영화PLUS] 충무로에 불어오는 여풍(女風)을 주목하라

http://www.unionpres...thread=03r01r03

이정향·변영주·구혜선, 새롭게 극장가를 찾아올 여성감독들

<복숭아 나무>를 연출하고 있는 구혜선 감독 ⓒ 유니온프레스 포토DB

<미술관 옆 동물원>과 <집으로>를 통해 여성감독 중 가장 막강한 흥행파워를 보여준 이정향 감독은 무려 9년 만에 스크린으로 돌아온다. 이정향 감독의 세 번째 영화가 될 <오늘>은 방송국 여자 PD가 사랑하는 사람을 뺑소니 교통사고로 잃게 된 후의 심리적 변화를 그리는 작품.

<미술관 옆 동물원>을 통해 인물들의 섬세한 심리묘사를 대사와 사물을 통해 훌륭하게 보여주었던 이정향 감독은 <페티쉬> 이후 두 번째 스크린 연기에 도전하는 송혜교를 비롯해, 송창의, 남지현 등과 함께 그녀의 장기를 다시 한 번 펼쳐보일 전망이다.

남성적인 매력과 여성적인 섬세함이 공존하는 변영주 감독은 신작 <화차>(가제)를 통해 정통 미스터리 스릴러를 선보일 예정. <화차>는 일본의 유명 추리소설 작가 미야베 미유키의 소설을 원작으로 하는 작품으로, 결혼을 앞두고 갑자기 사라진 약혼녀를 찾아나선 남자가 약혼녀의 정체를 알게 되며 충격에 빠진다는 내용을 담고 있다.

변영주 감독은 1990년대 위안부 할머니들의 삶을 그려낸 다큐멘터리 <낮은 목소리>를 통해 주목받은 뒤, <밀애>와 <발레 교습소>를 통해 인물들에 대한 세밀한 관찰이 돋보이는 영화를 연출한 바 있다. 이번 <화차>는 변영주 감독이 그동안 도전해본 적 없는 새로운 장르로, 김민희와 이선균이 이미 캐스팅되어 촬영을 기다리고 있다.

배우로도 잘 알려진 구혜선은 2010년 <요술>에 이어 현재는 두 번째 장편영화가 될 <복숭아 나무>를 한참 촬영하고 있다. 예술학교에 다니는 세 남녀의 엇갈린 삼각관계를 그려낸 영화 <요술>을 통해 아직 연출적인 기교는 다소 부족하다는 평가를 받았지만, 감성과 재능만큼은 뛰어나다는 인정을 받으며 야심차게 두 번째 장편 <복숭아 나무>를 준비하고 있다.

<복숭아 나무>는 샴쌍둥이의 이야기를 그리는 동화적인 판타지 영화로, 지난해 10월 군에서 제대한 조승우의 충무로 복귀작으로 기대를 모으고 있는 작품이다. 조승우는 <복숭아 나무>에서 류덕환과 함께 샴쌍둥이로 출연하며, 두 남자의 사랑을 받는 여인으로 남상미가 출연한다.

이들 외에도 <질투는 나의 힘>과 <파주>를 통해 세심한 심리묘사와 작품성을 인정받은 박찬옥 감독과 <고양이를 부탁해>와 <태풍태양>으로 청춘의 한 순간을 가장 잘 포착해내는 것으로 잘 알려진 정재은 감독 역시 부지런히 차기작을 준비하며 충무로에서 여성감독들의 돌풍을 착실하게 준비하고 있다.

< 저작권자ⓒ 1995 데일리 문화종합 '유니온프레스' 업뉴스. 무단전재-재배포 금지 >

기사제보 및 보도자료 : et@unionpress.co.kr (연예팀) upculture@unionpress.co.kr (문화팀)

art@unionpress.co.kr (예술팀) upnews@unionpress.co.kr (사회/종교팀)

This article talks about the Korean women directors whose movies will soon find theatres near you (in Korea).

First one is Lee JungHyang who, among all the female directors, has the most presence and promotional power, is coming up with her third film called Today after 9 years. Director Lee has been hailed for portraying the deep psychology of her characters. Her new film has Song HyeGo and Song ChangWi as leads.

Second one is Byun YungJoo who made more documentary type of movies that went deeply into the lives of the characters and their surroundings. But this time, she is challenging herself with a different type of movie, a mystery thriller based on a book by Japanese author. She has already cast Kim MinHee and Lee SunGyun.

Third is GHS. Her first full length, MAGIC, was reviewed as somewhat lacking in directorial skills. HOwever, she was highly praised for her abilities and her sense for the art/ sensiblity. Ambitiously, she is preparing her second full-length movie called Peach Tree. Peach Tree is a fairy-tale fantasy movie about Siamese twins which is gathering attention as the first movie that Jo Seung Woo chose after being discharged from the military duty last October. Jo SeungWoo and Ryu DukHwan were cast as the twins and Nam SangMi as their love interest.

The article also point out Park ChanWok for the great psychological portrayal in Jealousy Is My Strenth and PaJoo as well as Jung JaeEun ng who is known for carefully depicting a moment in the time of youth through her work such as Please Take Care of My Cat and Typoon Sun. They are also are preparing their next projects.

meow13, thanks for the confirmation! I've been trying to figure out who that was because he does indeed look like a teenage boy, it turns out that it's SHOW LUO! OMG... now i am spazzing. Cheerkoo, I also remember that confession, he says that his ideal girl is GHS, I never thought that he will spare time to go to The English Village to see BOF filming location. I went there last autumn, and it was quite far from Seoul... for someone like SHOW who has a very busy sched to go out of his way to go there, i am impressed :) Since AD is produced by GTV same as SHOW's program 100% entertainment, maybe she will guest there again with Jiro this time to promote the drama.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

koobaragi of DC posted an article

// http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201105310542441001

which describes Lee HweSoo (the prolific and well known writer and eccentric). He and his wife were guests in a variety program called Come and Play hosted by Yoo Jae Suk. He was full of praise about GHS who left a deep impression in him. He feels that she is multi-talented--she draws well, sings well and he considers her writing style/ability a very high quality. He and his wife were impressed that she came by bus alone to visit him--her fearless genuineness.

Mintgreen of DC loves that Lee praises GHS but worries about GHS's attitude that nothing can happen to her---her purity/genuiness which is praised by Lee. Mintgreen is worried that someone may kidnap and hurt GHS along the way when she travels alone like that. I worry too. I think GHS still does travel freely by herself back and forth from Taiwan to Korea---with guitar on her back...

:mellow:

Have a good day Sunnies!

Thank you all Sunnies for bringing so much news that can no longer be found in DC. :)

HELLO SUNNIES!

I just found these in one of JIRO's fansite today :

Hey, I just saw Go Hye Sun posted this picture on her twitter about 5 hours ago^^

if I repost this pic, please do tell me, i forget, but I think I've seen this pic, or perhaps its the same clothes?? Hehehe =D

http://s3.amazonaws....sKFkyjdGxevA%3D

Caption: This is me with my new partner, Jiro Wang of Fahrenheit, for Absolute Boyfriend. Pls. watch

Taken from Go Hye Sun's twitter ^^

I don't have a twitter account so if maybe can somebody please check for us..THANK YOU!

THANK YOU SUNNIES FOR ALL THE UPDATES!

prettywiz, could you post the link of the pic again, since I cannot open the link. I  have checked HS's twitter bt no new tweet was there, was that deleted? :huh:

some screencaps to share from Nikon DSLR line-up with YG Family vid

900ecc62.jpg

f75e10cc.jpg

ae55f737.jpg

cdc2e5ea.jpg

9f050e77.jpg

here's the vid (I edited it with HS part only)

Ku Hye Sun cut - Nikon DSLR line-up with YG Family

check out the orginal one here

DSLR line-up with YG Family

cre nikonimagingkorea

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks Sunnies for all your posts and updates.

I am a bearer of an annoying news/task for us to do. ke

June voting at the Yahoo rival has started already and KHJ is the lead and GHS second and Yoon ShiYoon third.

Some of the old contestants dropped and replaced due to insufficient votes.

http://kr.rival.kids...y=1&code=201106

When you have the time....

Thanks..:) .

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks Sunnies! You ar the greatest!

I just saw that GHS is ranked number 1, topping KHJ at the Yahoo Rival. It is only beginning of June so, whenever you have time, give her a vote!

Thanks to Thuhang and DC's 우르르, I found out just now that GHS's good friend has been dating her partner from a drama, Life is Beautiful--Lee Sang Yoon--very good-looking 30 yo who also attends Seoul National University--very smart!  DC wishes that GHS would also date and have some fun instead of just working. That would be nice---keke

http://news.nate.com/view/20110601n00211

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=120768&page=1&bbs=

I also found out from the same DC page that GHS intends to attend Fahrenheit's fan meeting coming up in early June--this week?

Do you guys know anything about that??

Good Day Sunnies!! :)

Guest summer11

hello!

Like most of you, I am worried about GHS safety. tears.gif She seems to be going back and forth in Taiwan without a PA or a staff with her like what I've seen in this blog. Sorry if I could not post the pictures as I don't know how.

Here is the link:

http://ov6788.pixnet.../61280733

Thank you for the updates and translations. Have a nice day everyone smile.gif

hello!

Like most of you, I am worried about GHS safety. *quoted image* She seems to be going back and forth in Taiwan without a PA or a staff with her like what I've seen in this blog. Sorry if I could not post the pictures as I don't know how.

Here is the link:

http://ov6788.pixnet.../61280733

Thank you for the updates and translations. Have a nice day everyone *quoted image*

good morning sunnies ...

summer thanks for the link ...

is very dangerous goo hye sun still popular celebrity, travel alone