Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest susAmerica

twitpic.com/46qpmm twitpic.com/46qpiq 이녀석. 눈길도 안주네요. This guy, doesn't even spare me a glance.

twitpic.com/46qr27 엄청매달렸습니다. am seriously begging (?? <--not v sure of this translation. help, Sue!)

koohs @ twitter

Love the pics of her and the huge dog! Thanks for bringing it over :) Now i'm wondering why corolla would need a dog, or is it some other ad or photoshoot. I also hope she does a couple photoshoots in Australia since she traveled all the way there. It's been quite some time since she appeared in

Thanks a bunch to webby!! So good to have another translator here for Korean language!!! Thanks.

Sorry webby! I must have erased something before in your quote and had some of my post erased too...I hope this does not mean I will be in trouble with soompi again.... :sweatingbullets:

I was saying that

Webby, you are correct about GHS's tweet. GHS tends to humanize the animals--even like her own puppies. She refers to that big Dalmatian as if he is a cold and aloof guy to whom she is hanging on for her dear life and he gives her not even a glance.

At first I thought the big dalmatian was the grown up version of Bhap who is also a dalmatian. Right?

OR I thought that big dog is BaRaMi. Remember the big dog that lives in the 'alcohol place' that GHS frequennted with YOSOOL staff--she tweeted about him--how she professed her love to him and kissed him and even talked at length about her life to him and he gave her no mind at all...This is GHS's love life symbolized by her relationshiop with big dogs--that is why she has tiny dogs in her own house....I am just joking....keke But it looks life GHS spent more than a day with that big dalmatian who looks a little like a cow (one DC member referred to him as a cow)because she has two different shirts on when she took pix with him.

DC members are all saying how pretty GHS looks. There are many articles based on her tweeter as well...saying she looks royal next to that big dog, they are wearing same style of clothing of black and white as minjee mentioned, that she looks like a beautiful teen male...but DC members disagree that GHS looks anywhere near boyish in those pix and I agree with them 100%... keke

Some DC thinks that GHS took those pix in Australia but another thought that that pix is from Korea because another person tweeted about seeing GHS in a nearby cafe looking very pretty. But there was no mention of a dog in that tweeter. So, who knows where she was?? Someone in DC mentioned that GHS was scheduled for an interview on the March 7th in Korea. I wonder if it is true....if the tweet with that big Dalmatain took place before March7th, she could have taken it in Australia!!

I hope we see her on screen very soon. BOF was so long ago!!! :tears:

I am a little mad at WZ that he kind of backed out of Absolute Darling twice already---first to make a movie with Barbie Hsu and then now due to his signing with another agency....no offense to WZ fans.....maybe he could not help it but I am still irritated. :angry:

Guest susAmerica

Hello sunnies!

I just voted at the DC poll for GHS=구혜선 and found that she is now only 3 votes away from being number 1!!!! OMG!!!

Just vote and show the Korean entertainment industry that GHS is unforgettable even though she has not come out in a drama since BOF, 2009.

most recent results:

http://poll.dcnews.in/dcnews/poll/poll_result.php?key_poll=407

To vote: (they say just once a day) GHS is the third one on the list and right under Goo Hara who is listed second on the list. So don't confuse the names. AFter clicking on the GHS name, go down and click on the first blue rectangular box that says 투표하기 to complete your vote.

Hello Sunnies, good morning !!:) 

Thanks for all the updates, tweets, pix especially for the translations :D 

I've just voted today and guess what !  she is now leading with 5 pts only,:)   SUNNIES PLS KEEP ON VOTING EVERYDAY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE to show our LOVE for Hye Sun..:wub: 

FIGHTING !!! :wub:

Thank you all for bringing all the pics and news of Hyesun, especially the adorable pic of her and the big Great Dane. The black and white markings are so unusual and make a cute pattern, down to the nose, even, and really coordinates well with Hyesun's outfit. lol. I work in an animal hospital and we see quite a few Great Danes, and they are HUGE, almost like horses, and seeing petite Hyesun go right up to this one and try to get to know her/him shows how much of an animal lover she is! Sue, I may be mistaken, but it looks to me like Bhap may be an Italian Greyhound. They are very energetic, so I can just imagine him getting into all kinds of mischief, like eating all of her father's strawberries! lol. Spring is coming and am really looking forward to her upcoming events. I still cannot imagine WuZun just dropping out of AD project when he was so looking forward to working with her, and it seems strange, up until she was filming her trailer, she was still saying she would be going to Taiwan to film this drama. Very curious, and I'm anxious to see what transpires. Thanks again for all your hard work Sue, and all the other Sunnies - I look forward to this thread each and every day and am able to enjoy news of Hyesun because of you! Really appreciate it!!! :D

Hello to all sunnies,

It's been a long time and I hope all sunnies are fine and well....it's so nice to see hyesun smiling so sweetly in all her pcis...she is such an unique girl !!! One never gets tired of seeing her cute face, she brings out the very essence of her true inner character in her and it's is truly a joy to be shipping the right girl.

@sas, meow, minjee, gongjunim/sharon : missing the good old days...hoping all of you are doing fine in whatevefortr you're doing.

Anyway, thanks once again to all sunnies for your unwavering support, precious time and effort in making this thread moving...Cheers to all !!!!

Guest luvsun

thanks for updating ^^

more pics ;)

q8.jpg

q7.jpg

q5.jpg

q4.jpg

q3.jpg

q2.jpg

q1.jpg

q6.jpg

credit: as tagged

[포토엔]절대동안 구혜선, 28살? 18살 같아~

201103071834141003_1.jpg

[뉴스엔 안성후 기자]

'제13회 서울국제여성영화제' 기자회견이 3월 7일 오후 5시 서울 명동 신세계백화점 본점 신관 10층 문화홀에서 열렸다.

이날 기자회견에서는 13회 여성영화제의 개막작을 비롯한 100여편의 상영작과 부대행사, 그리고 배우 겸 감독 구혜선이 연출을 맡아 큰 기대를 모으고 있는 공식 트레일러가 공개됐다.

공 식 기자회견에는 이혜경 집행위원장, 변재란 공동집행위원장, 권은선 수석프로그래머, 조혜영 프로그래머가 상영작 및 부대행사, 티켓 예매, 공식 행사를 소개하고 트레일러를 연출한 배우 구혜선이 참석해 트레일러를 연출한 소감 등을 밝혔다.

한편 서울국제여성영화제는 4월 7일부터 14일까지 8일간 열린다.

안성후 jumpingsh@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

and some other news :D

구혜선, 수줍은 표정 '순간포착!' [아츠포토]

http://www.artsnews.co.kr/news/136353

입이 귀에 걸린 구혜선 [아츠포토]

http://www.artsnews.co.kr/news/136356

[포토엔]절대동안 구혜선 ‘컷트머리하니 더 어려보이네~’

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201103071821341003

hello sunnies ....

WoW !! new pics !!! :w00t:

:w00t:

thanks for all the updates and the translations ....

continue voting for noona ... in the survey ....

and welcome new and returning to the forum ... that there are many things that may not allow us to follow the forum ... as we would like ... :unsure:

successful login!!:w00t:

Hyesun is so adorable at IWFFIS press con. thanks nat, luvsun, sas & all for the gorgeous pics :)

can't wait to see the trailer she made~

Just adding a few more~

aa6867f6.jpg

b06d7bb9.jpg

10bd4ce8.jpg

ea257b61.jpg

6a32bbe6.jpg

5c7b2313.jpg

cre as labeled

Have a great week ahead all Sunniez~

Good moorning Sunnies..:) 

Thanks for all the updates, pix, translation  and the official trailer of IWFFIS:wub: 

Thanks yonghwa for the reminder. I've just voted today and Goo Hara is now in the #1 spot :(

Sunnies pls keep on voting for hye sun..  FIGHTING !! :wub:  

Guest minjee

Nikon CF GHS & YG Family

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

cr: onlykhs@GHS Baidu

thanks dewimoar! I'm not sure if it's my computer but I can't view the pics u posted....so here it is again! I thought she would be with the whole YG family at th Nikon presscon event but I guess it was same time as she had to be at the 13th Women's Film Festival :) I love love love this pic!! She's in the middle too wearing a dress! <3 love it!!! I'm more happy :D and proud to use my nikon SLR camera now since YG family promotes it too :P thanks meow for the WWIFF trailer! :D I wonder if there's another version :P

YG Family for Nikon

29bbjwz.jpg

1z63z3k.jpg

cr:DC

Thanks dewimoar and minjee for the Nikon YG Family pics...:) 

Wow ! she's really lovely/pretty wearing a dress :D and as you can see her smooth skin is purely white even though the pictures is a little bit far. :sweatingbullets::wub:

Looking forward for the New Nikon CF of YG Family... I'm sure they'll having more fun while making the CF. Because of this CF, we will see their bonding being a YG FAMILY...  B) 

More Pictures from 13th IWFFIS

ipbc6c.jpg

그리고!!!!!!! 이번 영화제의 트레일러를 제작한

구혜선 감독^,^도 참석해서 자리를 빛내주었어요

우와~~ 연예인이다!@

2a0g8pg.jpg

영화제 트레일러에 대한 소개를 하고

질문을 받는 구혜선 감독!!

질문이 너무 없어서.. 좀 민망한 정적이 흐르기도^,^;

n6gqb.jpg

잠시 포토타임도 가졌답니당

질문은 없었지만 카메라 플래시 세례는 엄청나게!

커트머리를 해도 넘 예쁘시네요...

짱...

정말 인형같았어요ㅠㅠㅠ

http://blog.naver.com/sabin48?Redirect=Log&logNo=140125300220

Guest susAmerica

Thanks minjee for GHS pix with YG family for Nikkon CF. I hear from DC that the CF will air in the mid of March. Many DC members are saying that perhaps GHS was added to the pix with the rest of YG family because she is wearing the most different clothing style compared to the other YG members. Do you think? They feel she looks lovely but seems a bit out of place.

natali, thanks for the pix of GHS at the IWFFIS. The fan account, in summary, says that GHS looked like a total doll at the press conference. Flashes were clicking away like crazy and it was a bit awkward because there hardly were any questions from the reporters for the panel. (I wonder if the reporters just wanted pix of GHS and did not care about the women's festival?? :angry: )

So many unanswered questions about GHS and her activites:

When is the cranking of PEACH TREE start?

When would THEMU air?

Is she really going to Taiwan for AD?

:mellow:

Thanks all the sunnies for the updates, pix, posts and more!!