Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest minjee

i just noticed in this pic, Hyesun checks out DC website, I just went to DC and they also knowthat Hyesun will be arriving to Taiwan tomorrow :P:D thanks sammi, sue & siidudul for updates and translations! :D

5o5tg4.jpg

s12bty.gif

BEH!!! :P

credits: DC

東京電影節秦海璐新戲參賽

(明報)2010年10月2日 星期六 05:05

【明報專訊】第23屆東京國際電影節本月23日舉行,前天舉行記者會,今屆15部競賽電影中唯一入圍的華語作品是秦海璐主演、張猛執導的《鋼的琴》,其餘包括《英女王》米高辛(Michael Sheen)主演的Beautiful Boy及《魔盜王》 姬拉麗莉(Keira Knightley)與嘉莉慕萊根(Carey Mulligan)合演的Never Let Me Go等。

另一方面,亞洲之風環節分別選影百歲冥壽的黑澤明,以及誕生70周年李小龍的作品;許鞍華《得閒炒飯》、彭浩翔《志明與春嬌》、王小帥《日照重慶》及《花樣男子》韓星具惠善首次執導的《妖術》則於,「亞洲中東Panorama」組別中放映。

http://hk.news.yahoo.com/article/101001/4/ki4h.html

도쿄영화제 새로운 놀이 경쟁 진 Hailu

(명보) 2010년 10월 2일 토요일 5시 5분

【明報專訊】 23th 도쿄국제영화제는, 이번 달 23 일에 개최 그저께 기자 회견을 개최, 대회에 올해 15 최종 후보 유일한 중국 영화는 장 멩 필름 "을 강의 친"주연 진 Hailu 작동 "여왕"마이클 심 (마이클 쉰이), 주연 아름다운 소년과 지 라 리리 (키에라 나이틀리)와 Jialimulai 루트 (캐리 멀리건) 절대의 공동 성 가게 등등하자 "캐리비안의 해적"을 비롯하여, 그 나머지는.

반 면에, 아시아, 구로사와 아키라 영화의 각 선택 100 주년의 바람이 부분, 그리고 이소룡의 작품의 탄생 70 주년, 앤 후이 "무료로 볶음밥을"마음의 괴로움 호 - 청 "퍼프", 왕 Xiaoshuai "햇볕 충칭"및 "꽃보다 남자" 한국스타 구혜선 감독작품 "요술"까지 아시아 중동 파노라마 그룹별로 상영된다.

Guest Jean-Star

i just noticed in this pic, Hyesun checks out DC website, I just went to DC and they also knowthat Hyesun will be arriving to Taiwan tomorrow :P:D thanks sammi, sue & siidudul for updates and translations! :D

%7Boption%7D5o5tg4.jpg

thanks, minjee for the picture...wow, cool, it seems like HS onnie still catches up with news about herself =P wonder if she knows soompi too? XD

Guest susAmerica

viewimage51244b0.jpg

cr: DC

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=116205&page=1&bbs=

Does it say what time GHS is arriving on Monday in Taiwan?

The press conf was at 13hours right?

Good Luck GHS!

박경림, 동안 미모로 구혜선과 '완벽' 친구! 6년의 나이차는 어디로?

티브이데일리 원문 기사전송 2010-10-03 21:55

03_91484.jpg

[티브이데일리=최민지 기자] 방송인 박경림이 3일 오전 자신의 트위터에 탤런트 구혜선과 함께한 사진을 게재했다.

박경림은 "친구님들~ 꿀모닝이라 하기엔 날씨가..."라며 "전 평창에서 드라마 촬영중이에요. 극 중 혜선이와 동갑인데 그렇게 보이지요?"라고 글도 함께 게재했다.

박경림과 구혜선은 6년 차이. 그러나 드라마 '더 뮤지컬'에서 두 사람은 친구로 등장한다. 사진 속 두 사람은 다정하게 브이자를 그리고 있다. 자연스러운 화장의 박경림은 민낯미녀 구혜선 옆에서도 남부럽지 않은(?) 피부를 뽐냈다.

또한 박경림은 머리를 깜찍하게 묶고 앞 머리를 가지런히 내렸으며 짧은 커트머리로 변신한 구혜선은 여전한 동안 미모로 놀라움을 줬다.

이에 누리꾼들은 "두 사람이 정말 친구?", "나이차가 무색한데요?", "어머나... 두 분 깜찍하셔라", "드라마 기대됩니다" 등의 댓글을 남겼다.

[티브이데일리=최민지 기자 tree@tvdaily.co.kr/사진=박경림 트위터]

http://news.nate.com/view/20101003n12225

Guest susAmerica

박경림, 동안 미모로 구혜선과 '완벽' 친구! 6년의 나이차는 어디로?

티브이데일리 원문 기사전송 2010-10-03 21:55

%7Boption%7Dhttp://nimg.nate.com/orgImg/tv/2010/10/03/03_91484.jpg

[티브이데일리=최민지 기자] 방송인 박경림이 3일 오전 자신의 트위터에 탤런트 구혜선과 함께한 사진을 게재했다.

박경림은 "친구님들~ 꿀모닝이라 하기엔 날씨가..."라며 "전 평창에서 드라마 촬영중이에요. 극 중 혜선이와 동갑인데 그렇게 보이지요?"라고 글도 함께 게재했다.

박경림과 구혜선은 6년 차이. 그러나 드라마 '더 뮤지컬'에서 두 사람은 친구로 등장한다. 사진 속 두 사람은 다정하게 브이자를 그리고 있다. 자연스러운 화장의 박경림은 민낯미녀 구혜선 옆에서도 남부럽지 않은(?) 피부를 뽐냈다.

또한 박경림은 머리를 깜찍하게 묶고 앞 머리를 가지런히 내렸으며 짧은 커트머리로 변신한 구혜선은 여전한 동안 미모로 놀라움을 줬다.

이에 누리꾼들은 "두 사람이 정말 친구?", "나이차가 무색한데요?", "어머나... 두 분 깜찍하셔라", "드라마 기대됩니다" 등의 댓글을 남겼다.

[티브이데일리=최민지 기자 tree@tvdaily.co.kr/사진=박경림 트위터]

http://news.nate.com/view/20101003n12225

Thanks siidudul!

This is an article by tvedaily's Choi Min Ji reporter who is commenting on the Park Gyung Lim's tweeter and pix...The reporter says that Park and Goo are 6 years in age difference and both have great skin and that both are very young lookng....netizens leave comments like---looking forward to their drama, are they really friends?, they are 6 years apart...Both are adorable....

Hi jee! I think the pic of Hyesun viewing the DC site is photoshopped:sweatingbullets:

filedownr.jpg

to all Sunnies updating this thread.. Thanks so much!  there's so much news to grasp in one sitting :w00t:

hmmm I really dont know where to begin, my excitement seems to burst!  :D  Hyesun is like a "Box of Chocolate" You never know what you're gonna get..well to that effect  ^_^  

I have this huge faith that she could do everything really smoothly....when I think about everything laid in front of her, its almost impossible to do everything left and right or one after the other without worrying about her health or whether she could do it or not...but as Ive known her shes really a knockout planner and work wonders with multitasking ;) I think everything's under her control :P

..super happy for yosul's invitation for the TIFF~ whew hope she attends though  ^_^

about her Taiwan Fanmeet--- i wish we could all see her in a dress.:P I miss the female version of herB)

....soon in October I hope some Sunnies could catch her in NYC, and share pics here:)

xx

4iouht.jpg

오존 연인이 될 때 로봇을 연주 달링

업데이트 : 2010/10/03 21시 5분

(중 앙 통신, 타이 페이, 3 채구과 잉 신화) 과거 귀공자, 학생 등의 여러가지의 예술인을 연기한 오존, 역할 재생, 이번에는 로봇의 성능의 차기 버전에 도전합니다. 일본의 돌일한 이름의 만화책을 리메이크한 우상극 '절대달령'에 대한 미러를 열 수있다, 오존은 로봇은 남자 친구, 한국 스타 구혜선과 완벽하게 구체화되고 연인이 있습니다.

우상극 "절대달령" 에 대한 오픈한 , 남녀주연 오존과 구혜선은 공동 출연합니다. 두 사람의 합작은 첫번째 대만관광협회 MV에 이어 이것이 둘째 협력이다.

오 존은 극중 연인, 조리, 세탁, 가사 및 기타 한칼에 최고 완벽한 로봇을 재생하고 그리고 구혜선에게 연애의 감정을 전한다 : 구혜선은 전에 실연의 상처를 가진 감정 완벽한 남자 친구 로봇 주문, 두사람은 아침부터 저녁까지 연애를 작성할 수 있습니다.

구혜선은 4일 대만에 와서, 5일 오존과 함께 "절대달령' 기자회견에 참석할 예정, 새로운 드라마에 대해 발표 열어 : 6일 개인적인 팬미팅을 개최합니다.

original source : http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/101003/5/2e8rx.html

sue thanks for your translation :Dsas onnie how are you? miss you!

吳尊當達令  扮機器人譜戀曲

WuZhun becomes Darling, playing the role of robot for a love story

2010/10/03                                 21:05:01

(中央社記者蔡和穎台北3日電)演過貴公子、學生等角色的藝人吳尊,這次將挑戰演出未來版機器人。日本同名漫畫改編的偶像劇「絕對達令」即將開鏡,吳尊將 化身完美機器人男友,與韓星具惠善譜戀曲。

WuZhun, who has played the role of affluent, student etc., will challenge the role of future robot. The drama "Absolute Boyfriend", which is a remake of Japanese manga, wil start filming. WuZhun will become a perfect robot boyfriend, developing a love story with Korean Star Ku Hye Sun

偶像劇「絕對達令」即將開鏡,男女主角由吳尊和具惠善合演。2人曾為台灣一同觀光局拍攝MV,這次是第2次合作。

Idol drama "Absolute Boyfriend" will start filming, male & female leads will be WuZhun & Ku Hye Sun. The two of them have filmed the MV for Tourism Board, this is the second time they work together.

吳尊在劇中飾演超完美機器情人,煮飯、洗衣、家事等一手包辦,且只專情於具惠善;具惠善則飾演失戀上班族,情傷喝醉後訂購完美機器人男友,2人朝夕相處譜出戀情。

In the drama, WuZhun will play the role of a perfect robotic lover, he could cook, wash clothes, and finish all household chores, and he is in love only with Ku Hye Sun. Ku Hye Sun plays a role of a lovelorn working lady, ordered the perfect robotic boyfriend after drunk. The two develop real love after spending all the time together.

具惠善將於4日來台,5日將與吳尊出席「絕對達令」開鏡記者會,宣佈新戲開拍;6日將舉辦個人粉絲會。991003

Ku Hye Sun will arrive in Taiwan on the 4th, and will attend the press conference of "Absolute Boyfriend" with WuZhun. Her fanmeeting will be held on the 6th.

cre CNA

meow thanks for translation dear. so it's already confirmed that these two will be the leads for Absolute Boyfriend? ah I really can't wait. hope it won't take a long time to watch the drama. also wish GHS Taiwanese fans would welcome her there and take her pictures during presscon and FM. and same wish as sas onnie, please wear beautiful dress and show off your killer legs Hye Sun onnie :lol:

Guest susAmerica

Thanks meow13!!!

Wow, the article seems to be saying that the Absolute Boyfriend drama will start filming soon....Right?!

I wonder how far she has gotten with the preparation for her vampire movie??

Has she fininshed editing her second short film: Dhang-shin=You/Dear?? and then she has to submit to be viewed at various festivals again....

Whew!!!

She did not even finish filming THE MUSICAL yet.

Pure speculation: I wonder if THE MUSICAL has not been picked up by a TV station because its director and the producers want to finish filming completely, edit to perfection and then have the various TV stations review the product to see how high they might bid for it?? The reason might be that THE MUSICAL also plans to open as a real live musical on stage after the drama ends. The more money the drama gets, the less the producers have to work to get it on stage as soon as possible??....just a guess... But I know, through previous articles, the drama wants to air to match with the DaeGoo music and arts festival which is suppose to occur next year--DaeGoo fans will most appreciate it.

But who knows!....The entertainment industy everywhere is so fickle...

cr: goddessku of DC http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=116195&page=1&bbs=

img3101941246749954626a.jpg

Guest susAmerica

Another array of GHS goodies, thanks to DC's goddessku

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=116189&page=1&bbs=

Loved her in the TAXI interview:

img31035712761885577046.jpg

URL=http://img245.imageshack.us/i/img3103510127618855770c.jpg/]img3103510127618855770c.jpg

wow Many taiwan news report about hyesun dan wu zun new drama "absolute boyfriend"

「絕對達令」 吳尊挑戰全裸急健身

【聯合報╱記者褚姵君/台北報導 2010.10.04 03:40 am

吳尊將挑戰演出日本暢銷漫畫「絕對達令」中完美的機器人情人,要他同手同腳扮機器人沒問題,但對機器人從包裝盒中「全裸」出場驚艷秀,肌肉壯碩的吳尊竟然小生怕怕,抓著經紀人猛問:「真的要露這麼多喔?那我要趕快練身體!」

八大偶像劇「絕對達令」花了長達半年時間,撮合吳尊與韓版「流星花園」女主角具惠善同台,金童玉女組合新鮮養眼。具惠善今將來台,明開記者會與吳尊一起宣布「絕」劇正式開拍,後天並將在台舉辦粉絲會。

「絕」劇改編自同名暢銷日本漫畫,2008年日本富士電視台曾以「絕對達令~完美無瑕的機械情人~」的劇名搬上螢幕,男女主角是速水茂虎道與相武紗季。

吳尊昨說,他沒看過漫畫,但拿到劇本後先看了日劇做功課,結果看到速水茂虎道全裸從包裝盒中現身那一幕,且後來集集皆有裸戲,嚇了一大跳。

該情節類似電影「魔鬼終結者」,呈現機器人赤裸原樣,不過日劇當初以速水茂虎道裸上半身再跳接腿部,避開重要部位,昨八大表示,吳尊身材好眾所皆知,也可飽觀眾眼福,且電視劇尺度有限,即使裸露也是點到為止。

不過日劇中,正因男主角是機器人,雖與女主角發生感情,終究不能在一起。台版結局是否也將遺憾收場?八大還在傷腦筋,畢竟跟機器人結為連理還是太超現實,但又怕觀眾太傷心。

具惠善之前為「流星花園」來台宣傳,對台灣粉絲的熱情留下深刻印象,當時就拋出「願拍台劇」意願,雙方接觸半年多,對方未提出任何高難度條件即接拍,1集1萬5千美金酬勞雖不低,不過八大表示,韓星現在日本、大陸海外市場都有吸引力,回收不難。

【2010/10/04 聯合報】

http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/ENT7/5887250.shtml

---------------------------

吳尊 具惠善絕對達令

本報綜合報導 2010/10/03 20:14

八大、可米偶像劇「絕對達令」男女主角由吳尊與韓國氣質女星具惠善合作,具惠善將於今日來台, 5日與吳尊一同出席「絕對達令」開鏡記者會,宣布新戲開拍, 6日將會有一場個人粉絲會,與粉絲一同歡樂。

「絕對達令」中吳尊飾演一個超完美機器情人奈特,戲裡不但只專情具惠善,從煮飯、洗衣、家事等一手包辦,詮釋新世代的好男人。具惠善則飾演一位失戀的 OL小斐,情傷喝醉後訂購一名完美機器人男友,兩人朝夕相處譜出戀情。

吳尊這回在「絕對達令」中首度嘗試扮演高科技真人化的機器人,不但外表上如同真人,從講話到內心世界,與真人無異。吳尊本身對於「完美情人」條件想法很簡單,強調只要感覺對了,就會是他的完美情人。也希望對方是個有自信的女孩子,時時刻刻都能展露笑容。

具惠善曾接受過韓國媒體訪問時,大方透露談過的戀愛她都是被男友甩,這回戲裡也飾演被男友狠心拋棄的對象,與現實生活中經驗不謀而合。對自己心目中完美情人的條件,具惠善則說,喜歡年紀較長的男生,「喜歡喊對方【 O BA】 (韓文:哥哥 )。」

吳尊和具惠善曾為台灣觀光局拍攝 MV時合作,這次是第二次合作,所以兩人並不陌生。具惠善曾表示,吳尊拍戲經驗豐富,如果有朝一日想拍片,非常想和吳尊合作,如今願望成真,兩人將在「絕對達令」中飆戲,大談甜蜜、逗趣的機器人之戀。

http://www.cdns.com.tw/20101004/news/ysyl/100000002010100320143829.htm

Guest susAmerica

Thanks natali for the two articles from Taiwan.

DC also posted an article from udn and goddessku explains it in general:

cr: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=116209&page=1&bbs= (It is very general so maybe meow13 and webby and other sunnies who understand Chinese can take a closer look.

극중에 오존이 누드 장면 나온다는 것에 대한 이야기랑 일판 절대그이와 대만판에 대한 이야기와 쿠가 꽃남때 대만에 왔을때 대만 영화 드라마 출연 의사 있다고 했다는것과 대만팬들의 열정에 감동해서 방문~그리고 대만측에서 양쪽에 6개월동안 접촉해서 캐스팅 완료했고, 쿠는 1편당 15,000달러 받고 출연한다 대충 이런 내용인듯 싶네요 =The article contains these general points: in the drama, WuZon will have a nude scene; the Japanese vs Taiwanese versions of the drama (I am very curious about this!); the idea of GHS appearing in a Taiwan drama or movie came up when GHS was visiting Taiwan during BOF times; GHS's deep impression of Taiwanese fans' devotion which led to ?another visit?~Taiwan has been working the both sides for 6 months to finalize the casting; Ku will receive $15,000 per episode, etc.

588725024306198783c5c.jpg

58872502430620882eeb3.jpg

Hello Sunniez

news about Absolute Boyfriend start flooding out! :D Hyesun should be arriving in Taiwan today, hope the Sunniez in Taiwan would be able to catch a glimpse of her and share some pics

From Sing Pao in Hong Kong

c161ff6f.jpg

wow Many taiwan news report about hyesun dan wu zun new drama "absolute boyfriend"

「絕對達令」 吳尊挑戰全裸急健身

【聯合報╱記者褚姵君/台北報導 2010.10.04 03:40 am

吳尊將挑戰演出日本暢銷漫畫「絕對達令」中完美的機器人情人,要他同手同腳扮機器人沒問題,但對機器人從包裝盒中「全裸」出場驚艷秀,肌肉壯碩的吳尊竟然小生怕怕,抓著經紀人猛問:「真的要露這麼多喔?那我要趕快練身體!」

八大偶像劇「絕對達令」花了長達半年時間,撮合吳尊與韓版「流星花園」女主角具惠善同台,金童玉女組合新鮮養眼。具惠善今將來台,明開記者會與吳尊一起宣布「絕」劇正式開拍,後天並將在台舉辦粉絲會。

「絕」劇改編自同名暢銷日本漫畫,2008年日本富士電視台曾以「絕對達令~完美無瑕的機械情人~」的劇名搬上螢幕,男女主角是速水茂虎道與相武紗季。

吳尊昨說,他沒看過漫畫,但拿到劇本後先看了日劇做功課,結果看到速水茂虎道全裸從包裝盒中現身那一幕,且後來集集皆有裸戲,嚇了一大跳。

該情節類似電影「魔鬼終結者」,呈現機器人赤裸原樣,不過日劇當初以速水茂虎道裸上半身再跳接腿部,避開重要部位,昨八大表示,吳尊身材好眾所皆知,也可飽觀眾眼福,且電視劇尺度有限,即使裸露也是點到為止。

不過日劇中,正因男主角是機器人,雖與女主角發生感情,終究不能在一起。台版結局是否也將遺憾收場?八大還在傷腦筋,畢竟跟機器人結為連理還是太超現實,但又怕觀眾太傷心。

具惠善之前為「流星花園」來台宣傳,對台灣粉絲的熱情留下深刻印象,當時就拋出「願拍台劇」意願,雙方接觸半年多,對方未提出任何高難度條件即接拍,1集1萬5千美金酬勞雖不低,不過八大表示,韓星現在日本、大陸海外市場都有吸引力,回收不難。

【2010/10/04 聯合報】

http://udn.com/NEWS/...7/5887250.shtml

---------------------------

吳尊 具惠善絕對達令

本報綜合報導 2010/10/03 20:14

八大、可米偶像劇「絕對達令」男女主角由吳尊與韓國氣質女星具惠善合作,具惠善將於今日來台, 5日與吳尊一同出席「絕對達令」開鏡記者會,宣布新戲開拍, 6日將會有一場個人粉絲會,與粉絲一同歡樂。

「絕對達令」中吳尊飾演一個超完美機器情人奈特,戲裡不但只專情具惠善,從煮飯、洗衣、家事等一手包辦,詮釋新世代的好男人。具惠善則飾演一位失戀的 OL小斐,情傷喝醉後訂購一名完美機器人男友,兩人朝夕相處譜出戀情。

吳尊這回在「絕對達令」中首度嘗試扮演高科技真人化的機器人,不但外表上如同真人,從講話到內心世界,與真人無異。吳尊本身對於「完美情人」條件想法很簡單,強調只要感覺對了,就會是他的完美情人。也希望對方是個有自信的女孩子,時時刻刻都能展露笑容。

具惠善曾接受過韓國媒體訪問時,大方透露談過的戀愛她都是被男友甩,這回戲裡也飾演被男友狠心拋棄的對象,與現實生活中經驗不謀而合。對自己心目中完美情人的條件,具惠善則說,喜歡年紀較長的男生,「喜歡喊對方【 O BA】 (韓文:哥哥 )。」

吳尊和具惠善曾為台灣觀光局拍攝 MV時合作,這次是第二次合作,所以兩人並不陌生。具惠善曾表示,吳尊拍戲經驗豐富,如果有朝一日想拍片,非常想和吳尊合作,如今願望成真,兩人將在「絕對達令」中飆戲,大談甜蜜、逗趣的機器人之戀。

http://www.cdns.com....00320143829.htm

Thanks nat for the news :)

as all of them are more or less the same, i would just summarize the content covered ( I have ignored the part on the storyline as I have translated that in previous news article):

GTV spent up to 6 months for searching the main leads of "Absolute Boyfriend" and finally confirmed to have Ku Hye Sun & WuZhun pairing for the drama. KHS will arrive in Taiwan today, press conference tomorrow and fanmeeting on the 6th

As there would be quite a number of nude scenes for WuZhun in the drama, esp. when the robotic lover unpacked from the box. WuZhun said he needs to exercise for a better body shape :lol: in regards to "ideal lover" WuZhun expressed that "feeling right" is the most important. He hopes his lover would be a confident girl and always wears a smile.

Ku Hye Sun also mentioned in an interview in Korea that she was dumped by her boyfriends in past relationships, which is similar to the role of this drama. For her ideal lover, she mentioned that she like someone who is older, and like to call him "Oppa"

In Japan version, the robot truly in love with the female lead but they could not be together at the end. Would the Taiwan version has the same ending? GTV said that they are still considering that. It's too unrealistic for a human-robot marriage / relationship, but on the other hand, they don't want the audience to be sad about the ending.

KHS impressed Taiwan when she came to Taiwan for BOF promotion. She mentioned that she's willing to challenge TW drama at that time. GTV has negotiated with her mgt for more than half year to confirm the deal. Though the salary at US$15,000 per episode is quite high, GTV expressed that it worths since Korean stars have good market potential in Japan & China as well.

KHS has worked with WuZhun for the Taiwan tourism MV before, so they have known each other. She mentioned that she thinks WuZhun is experienced in acting, thus she would like to work with him if there's a chance. Now her wish comes true that they would be working together for "Absolute Boyfriend"

Have a great day everyone B)

Guest sammi02

Thanks natali for the two articles from Taiwan.

DC also posted an article from udn and goddessku explains it in general:

cr: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=116209&page=1&bbs= (It is very general so maybe meow13 and webby and other sunnies who understand Chinese can take a closer look.

극중에 오존이 누드 장면 나온다는 것에 대한 이야기랑 일판 절대그이와 대만판에 대한 이야기와 쿠가 꽃남때 대만에 왔을때 대만 영화 드라마 출연 의사 있다고 했다는것과 대만팬들의 열정에 감동해서 방문~그리고 대만측에서 양쪽에 6개월동안 접촉해서 캐스팅 완료했고, 쿠는 1편당 15,000달러 받고 출연한다 대충 이런 내용인듯 싶네요 =The article contains these general points: in the drama, WuZon will have a nude scene; the Japanese vs Taiwanese versions of the drama (I am very curious about this!); the idea of GHS appearing in a Taiwan drama or movie came up when GHS was visiting Taiwan during BOF times; GHS's deep impression of Taiwanese fans' devotion which led to ?another visit?~Taiwan has been working the both sides for 6 months to finalize the casting; Ku will receive $15,000 per episode, etc.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/6894/588725024306198783c5c.jpg

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6285/58872502430620882eeb3.jpg

I took a quick look at all the articles and it seems to say that both camps have been talking about this possible drama for 6 months and that GHS's demands are not high even though the $15,000 per episode price for her is high, GTV stated that since Korean stars are very marketable in the rest of Asia, they will be able to get their money back. It seems the script for the drama is ready because Wu Zun mentioned that he hasn't seen the manga and when he got the script, he immediately went to watch the Japanese version of the drama. He was surprised that the robot is naked when he comes out of the shipping box and that he needs to immediately go start working out. In terms of the drama's ending, the Japanese version didn't have a happy ending. GTV is not sure what to do about the ending, they don't want the viewers to be unhappy but then if they have the robot and the female character end up together, it would be unrealistic.

Guest sammi02

Oh, natali, I'm sure a lot of other people are thinking of the same thing. Wu Zun does have a great body so I personally don't think he needs to do any extra workouts to make it any better. That aside, I hope this drama will have a great script and the ending be a happy one. I meant wasn't there a Robin Williams movie where he was a robot and he ended up marrying the girl he loved, I don't see anything wrong with that and that could happen for real in the future.

Guest minjee

WOW!! finally lots of articles coming out about Wu Zun and Hyesun...she should be in taiwan already at this time isn't?? waah!! can't wait to see her TV appearances there and also her presscon with Wu Zun...I wonder if they have also finalized the whole cast for the drama....I'm excited!! :D :D thanks sas! for confirming the pic I thought she was checking out the DC site LOL....I hope someday someone tells us her about us in soompi too hahaha! :D thanks to all SUNNIES for the updates!!! :D