Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

245ybcw.jpg

kim_bum_so_eun thanks for sharing !

did you notice minho face when hyesun joined with minho, kim bum, kim jun for photo session, he didn't look happy about it, why ??? :unsure:

thanks for the vid! I like it :D and the fact that it's on HD is so much better! I still can't wait to see any fancam of HS singing...she really looks so beautiful in it! I just can't help but do some screencaps hehehe~~

2mb728.jpgI like this one! I hope we can see more of this performance!

5dwikx.jpg

b3uf5j.jpg

96dlk1.jpg

1zl4vgk.jpg

34rg7jd.jpg

24d0av7.jpg

1t4rab.jpg

wml4l3.jpg

김 준은 한국에서도 잘 먹는 커틀릿 카레를 좋아해. 또 정비되어 공원과 같이 여유를 가지며 보낼 수 있는 공간, 거리풍경을 좋아한다. 좋아하는 연예인은 가수이기도 한 m-flo, 오렌지 레인지, 펑키 멍키 베이비등의 이름을 올려 잘 듣고 있다고 했다.

이민호는 라면에 스시, 일본의 젊은 사람의 에너지가 느껴지는 하라쥬쿠, 록뽄기를 좋아한다.

그 런데 맨뒤의 김범은 또 전부 말해져 버렸다고 하는 느낌으로, 이민호 이상으로 라면을 좋아하고, 이민호 이상으로 하라쥬쿠에 가 보고 싶다며 위트가있는 대답을 했다. 또 일본판 「꽃보다 남자」의 니시몬 소지로역 (마츠다 쇼타)에는 항상 관심을 가지고 있다고 했다.

I think they asked what they like about Japan:

KJ: "I like cutlet curry that I also like to eat in Korea. I love your well maintained parks that people can go and relax. Love the street scenes, Love some of your entertainers such as m-flo, Orange Range, Punky Monkey, Baby and more.

LMH: Raymun and sushi, love Harajukoo where you can feel the energy of the youth, love 'rock bun ki' (?)

KB who spoke last jokes that everybody already said what he wanted to say so he gives up. He then says in a very witty tone that more than LMH, he loves raymyun, more than LMH he would love to see Hahajukoo. Also he is interested in knowing more about Japanese version's F4 Nishimon Sojiro (Machuta Shota). (how come GHS does not have an answer?)

Source :http://uenomariko.blog.so-net.ne.jp/2009-09-09

Sue, I read from other sites that hyesun said she likes natto (the fermented beans)....lol... it kinda smells and even some japanese don't like it. she's really adventurous when it comes to food..

Personally, I wouldn't mind if you don't translate the negative fan account since i'm not that interested abt the negativity.

Thanks trater for that HD video of hyesun. I realize the pictures never do her justice. it doesn't capture her animated gestures and the sparkle in her eyes.

jujuoye, not only minho but kimbum and kimjoon also stopped smiling that same moment. They had been smiling nonstop for the shoot just seconds ago so that is the time when they can eventually rest their cheek and jaw muscles. Poor boys must be tired from smiling for the camera.

Guest annypooh79

not only minho but kimbum and kimjoon also stopped smiling that same moment. They had been smiling nonstop for the shoot just seconds ago so that is the time when they can eventually rest their cheek and jaw muscles. Poor boys must be tired from smiling for the camera.

Sue, I read from other sites that hyesun said she likes natto (the fermented beans)....lol... it kinda smells and even some japanese don't like it. she's really adventurous when it comes to food..

Personally, I wouldn't mind if you don't translate the negative fan account since i'm not that interested abt the negativity.

Thanks trater for that HD video of hyesun. I realize the pictures never do her justice. it doesn't capture her animated gestures and the sparkle in her eyes.

jujuoye, not only minho but kimbum and kimjoon also stopped smiling that same moment. They had been smiling nonstop for the shoot just seconds ago so that is the time when they can eventually rest their cheek and jaw muscles. Poor boys must be tired from smiling for the camera.

yeah, let's hope so. thanks webby

not only minho but kimbum and kimjoon also stopped smiling that same moment. They had been smiling nonstop for the shoot just seconds ago so that is the time when they can eventually rest their cheek and jaw muscles. Poor boys must be tired from smiling for the camera.

do you think that's really the reason why they didnt look too happy when they sees her? dont know why, but i feel kinda down after watching that clip.

annypooh79 you feel the same too ? :blink:

let's hope they did that because they were tired.... :unsure:

Guest susAmerica

Sorry I had to erase the post.

In October, our HS will be touring few cities with Isao Sasaki to promote his new album CD and maybe her CD and hopefully find more and more investors for her movie!! I pray for her success! I will contribute in my own way by giving her CD's as gifts and also buy Isao Sasaki's new album as well. :)

Guest mintcar

090906 Goo Hye Sun at FM in Japan Supplements

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj-rI3nAz1o

Thank you so much trater for sharing the HD video. Finally we get to see GHS and the complete F4 together even if just for a few seconds. I hope a video of her singing will materialize soon though.

minjee, thanks for the caps. Love her smile here http://i28.tinypic.com/34rg7jd.jpg

pink fairy thanks for the pictures and sue thanks for the translations as always. :D

090906ghs.jpg

credit: http://pann.nate.com/b200193771

Guest annypooh79

yeah, let's hope so. thanks webby

annypooh79 you feel the same too ? :blink:

let's hope they did that because they were tired.... :unsure:

yes i do!!! :) i dont know why but i tend to think everybody would like our girl and i would feel sad if someone is not happy to see her, especially the f4 you know. i do hope it's nothing serious. much love to Sun

Guest sammi02

yes i do!!! :) i dont know why but i tend to think everybody would like our girl and i would feel sad if someone is not happy to see her, especially the f4 you know. i do hope it's nothing serious. much love to Sun

Other people's negative opinions about GHS will not affect the admiration I have for her.

Let's not spam this thread with posts aboutt Minsun, you can use the Joondi thread for that as there are GHS fans who do not like this coupling. I'm for Minsun but I don't want this thread to get in any trouble from the moderators.

ha ha i love natto too!! i have to agree, the pics from this fan meeting were a letdown after the Taiwan promotion where minsun were so adorable. but i kind of remember feeling this way at the first Japan fan meeting too, as if there was no "warmth" between the two of them, and i felt minho was making an effort to be careful. in these current pics, hyesun looks beautiful, she's smiling, her song was so sweet and poignant, and i don't feel anything amiss from her side. the feeling is coming from the F4 and in the one photo where minho appears to be very cool towards her, i think he looks exhausted. in fact, all of the boys do and her lack of interaction to me seems the same to all of them- bummie looks very tired, hj is terribly ill, and only kj, being the gentleman that he is, looks like he's making an effort. given all of their busy schedules and the circumstances, i'd like to believe that it was just an off day. i did get that funny feeling too when i saw the pics but i was so happy for hyesun who really wowed the audience with her beauty, her sense of humor and her unlimited talent. in my heart, i feel that minsun still are close and are special to each other, and like any normal friendship (as we saw in bts 22) they probably do bicker and irritate each other and to me that just shows how close they are. i hope i'm right and look forward to more positive news next time :P

• Thanks 1

Other people's negative opinions about GHS will not affect the admiration I have for her.

Let's not spam this thread with posts aboutt Minsun, you can use the Joondi thread for that as there are GHS fans who do not like this coupling. I'm for Minsun but I don't want this thread to get in any trouble from the moderators.

SAmmi, i think you misunderstood my comment. i did not say that i do not like minsun coupling. as matter of fact i did not say anything about minsun at all. i said after i watch the clip i do too notice the odd looks f3 was giving to Hynsun and i feel sad, that's all. What are you talking about? okay forget it, my apologies to the moderators. Thanks

I think they asked what they like about Japan:

KJ: "I like cutlet curry that I also like to eat in Korea. I love your well maintained parks that people can go and relax. Love the street scenes, Love some of your entertainers such as m-flo, Orange Range, Punky Monkey, Baby and more.

LMH: Raymun and sushi, love Harajukoo where you can feel the energy of the youth, love 'rock bun ki' (?)

KB who spoke last jokes that everybody already said what he wanted to say so he gives up. He then says in a very witty tone that more than LMH, he loves raymyun, more than LMH he would love to see Hahajukoo. Also he is interested in knowing more about Japanese version's F4 Nishimon Sojiro (Machuta Shota). (how come GHS does not have an answer?)

Source :http://uenomariko.blog.so-net.ne.jp/2009-09-09

I think she doesn't like Japan very much, i read a news long ago that Goo Hye Sun is one of the Korean stars who support "Dokdo belongs to Korea" campaign. Just my opinion.

ha ha i love natto too!! i have to agree, the pics from this fan meeting were a letdown after the Taiwan promotion where minsun were so adorable. but i kind of remember feeling this way at the first Japan fan meeting too, as if there was no "warmth" between the two of them, and i felt minho was making an effort to be careful. in these current pics, hyesun looks beautiful, she's smiling, her song was so sweet and poignant, and i don't feel anything amiss from her side. the feeling is coming from the F4 and in the one photo where minho appears to be very cool towards her, i think he looks exhausted. in fact, all of the boys do and her lack of interaction to me seems the same to all of them- bummie looks very tired, hj is terribly ill, and only kj, being the gentleman that he is, looks like he's making an effort. given all of their busy schedules and the circumstances, i'd like to believe that it was just an off day. i did get that funny feeling too when i saw the pics but i was so happy for hyesun who really wowed the audience with her beauty, her sense of humor and her unlimited talent. in my heart, i feel that minsun still are close and are special to each other, and like any normal friendship (as we saw in bts 22) they probably do bicker and irritate each other and to me that just shows how close they are. i hope i'm right and look forward to more positive news next time :P

hahaha...well said. im sure they're tired and so was our girl. she has activities to attend to back to back. I'm suprised she still be able to smile infront of everybody, which only make me admire and love her more.

i know im being selfish for saying this sicne we all know she has alot on her plates, and i doooo hope somehow she'll have time to do another drama too... i dont know how many times i'd watch her dramas over and over already. hehehe

thanks so much for all the vids and pics of our dear hyesun in japan

for the past few days i was really thinking that hyesun was really

tired before coming to japan basing only on the pics and vids that

were posted few days back....

but this clip proves me wrong seeing hyesun so full of energy

and smiling so beautifully makes my heart jumps up and down

gosh she really looks so beautiful.... i'm excited to see the clip of her

singing... it would have been even great if she also played the piano

arrggghhh i'm also a girl but i've been mesmerized by her beauty

and i think everubody was also.... :)

EDIT screencaps additional credit YT clip of meoluvdenmi

khs1.jpg

khs2.jpg

khs3.jpg

khs4.jpg

khs5.jpg

khs6.jpg

khs7.jpg

khs8.jpg

khs9.jpg

khs10.jpg ---- :) bummie

khs11.jpg

khs12.jpg

khs13.jpg

khs14.jpg ---

khs15.jpg --- these last two images are my faves

Guest susAmerica

:) It is already nearly 9 AM in Korea, I believe.

She will soon be a guest at the Lee Hyun Woo's Music Album radio program.

His program is supposet to run from 9~11 according to DCfans.

So we do not know when HS may come out as a guest. It is also suppose to be a visual radio program.

I did not hear of any news that Isao Sasaki is also invited or not.

Maybe she will sing her own song in Music Album??? Hopefully!!!

I sincerely hope that she is getting more than enough financial backing

to actualize her dream of making a full-length movie.

In Japan interview on the 7th, she mentioned that she still does not have a satisfactory investor.

With all the work that she has done so far to advertise her qualifications as a director,

I hope she receives good news soon.

Winter is fast approaching and she hopes to crank it up by then.

:unsure:

:D There is a wonderful vid clip of HS with the background music of her "alley"song without vocal:

what a beautiful song and arrangement even without the words....

It is made by icemoon of DCinside to give support and love to GHS.

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...4758&page=1

I loved icemoon's written sentiments on the vid clip:

@0.00 GHS: I/We will always cheer for you!

@1:20 Gift that moves the soul.

@2:20 Her labor of love is beautiful.

@2:28 She is waiting for love that trembles her heart.

@ 2:59 You were born to receive love.

I/We always cheer for you.

I/We always love you.

Running towards your dream and making it happen---

The name is Goo Hye Sun.

----icemoon-------

i love how she dressed up for the japan fanmeet.she's just so pretty even with minimal or no make :) and i just wanna say how proud i am of all her achievements.what she's trying to do is no easy feat.i will forever be her fan.nat are those pics recent?i love her shirt

SAmmi, i think you misunderstood my comment. i did not say that i do not like minsun coupling. as matter of fact i did not say anything about minsun at all. i said after i watch the clip i do too notice the odd looks f3 was giving to Hynsun and i feel sad, that's all. What are you talking about? okay forget it, my apologies to the moderators. Thanks

Sorry about the misunderstanding, I was not referring to you talking about Minsun, I was just referring to some of the other posts before you that were about Minsun. I just didn't want to spam this thread with multiple posts so I put the comment in regard to Minsun right below my reply to your posts about not understanding why people didn't like GHS. Once again, I'm sorry about that. Like I said before I'm all for Minsun but I just didn't want this thread to get into any trouble because we have had warnings from the moderators before about talking too much about Minsun in this thread versus the Joondi thread.