Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest webby

wow. can't believe the Dotoru CF is finally out!!! yay!!! I like it! would hyesun be attending Kim Joon's musical next?

^I can't find the CF link online yet. They say it comes out on Mnet first coz it's cable tv. It's kinda interesting in the last cap above they wrote A-i-shi-te-ru (japanese) in hangeul(korean).

Guest petite girl

Thanks all Sunniez for update!! :)

wow nat.. thank u soo much.. GHS looks really pretty... so cute!!! :wub: i can't wait to see her new CF!!!

By the way.. I make a new video of LEE MIN HO and GOO HYE SUN.. I put new pics and vids of minsun on my vid.. I hope you like it.. ENJOY!! :) This video to ALL MINSUN SHIPPERS in here.. :D

Guest minjee

more pics from SS501 concert

2i8dqus.jpg

2ldgexi.jpg--->random haha :lol:

13yide9.jpg

pm9lx.jpg

2uz8r4k.jpg-->LOL @ Minho :P

cr:as tagged

can't wait for her new CF 혜선 언니는~ 너무 예뻐!!~the tagline in the end of CF does say"Doutoru Aisheteru" maybe it's because it's japanese brand~~

natali, is that a new HS CF? I don't remember seeing this CF. If you can, post the link. thanks!

yes..the CF is not coming out yet.just the pictures from the CF..thanks :)

thanks natali

hyesun looks so so so so gorgeous and adorable :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I admired her for her natural beauty and muti-talent

someone is very lucky, please treasure it and be protective

sipa dear yes you're welcome ;) love her with long hair :wub: so beautiful.

B);)

thanks natali

hyesun looks so so so so gorgeous and adorable :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I admired her for her natural beauty and muti-talent

someone is very lucky, please treasure it and be protective

NAT soo pretty, i think the CF was first launched in JAPAN..thanks for sharing! im loving her extensions, I love her w/ long hair..

9sh30w.gif

30sbkfq.jpg

gif from her new cf

jjtpu9.gif

be back w/ the cf...hehe ;)

• Like 1

Guest misspinky

i wonder what goo hye sun thinks about fellow cast mate, kim hyun joong ripping his shirt open? hehe a different side of ji hoo. it seems like the cast of BOF are channeling a similar look, fedora and black and white clothing.

she looks so pretty with long hair. i wonder if she's growing out her hair or keeping it short?

Guest susAmerica

I read an article today that highlighted three Korean actors who have been working hard for a long time to expand their career into directing and producing. They are Goo Hye Sun, Jung Woo Sung and Yoo Ji Tae.

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...70&p=poctan

감독 꿈꾸는 스타들..정우성•구혜선•유지태..by Reporter Choi Na Young

OSEN | 입력 2009.08.02 16:01 | 수정 2009.08.02 20:14 [OSEN=최나영 기자] = from Osen on August 2/2009

We already know all about our wonderful Director GHS and her achievements so far in all the areas that come under directing. I found out through this article why the movie actor Jung Woo Sung may have visited GHS at her La Mer Gallery exhibition. I am sure he wanted to see her art but he is also an actor working towards becoming a director. They share a common interest and common goal. He is planning to direct his first movie the beginning of next year. He already has experience in co-producing and writing scenarios. It was somewhat unclear in the article, but it also appears that he may already have a production company for the past two yearsl Yoo Ji Tae has already directed and produced 4 different short films that have earned him recognitions.

As she ventures into her new project of directing a full-length movie about a cellist, I am curious about the backers and the investors for her movie. For a person who may appear shy at times, I think GHS could possibly be a very sharp business woman. According to the article, she will be plunging into the directorial work by November. From previous articles, I know that she is currently casting for roles and also learning about cello and working on composing for her movie.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3527/200908022014045740.png

(this was suppose to be a picture of Jung Woo Sung, Yoo Ji Tae, and Goo Hye Sun from the above article. I still have problem uploading pix--sorry.)

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/cinet/200...07170894410.htm

In the article above, dated 7/5/2008, reported by Lee Jae Won, in SportsHankook <감독 데뷔 구혜선 "정승혜대표 감사해요"데뷔작 제목 '유쾌한 도우미'로 지어줘>, GHS initially met the late mentor, Jung Seung Hae, the Representative of Morning Production Company, in 2004 (the year GHS made a debut as an actor) and later in 2006 brought Jung her screen-play for a professional review. Jung must have seen the potential in GHS because, since then, Jung had mentored HS's aspiration to become a writer and director until her death this year in April. I wonder if it was a coincidence or if GHS had a voice in deciding that she would choose her role in NN5 as a student who wrote screen plays! GHS also played a character that had a dual personality (not just a boring one dimensional personality)--one side was generous and nice and the other side was vicious and, borrowing her term from MTV Girls On Top interview in 2007, somewhat "psychopathic". In that same interview, GHS alluded to the fact that she likes portraying complex characters. So, as we have read before elsewhere, she had been getting ready all along very steadily and hard, constantly multi-tasking, to come to this point of being able to direct a full-length movie! Again, making her dream come true. She really is something! I am sure we all pray for her success. I only hope that she does not eat too much sweet while dealing with the stress of making a movie! I cannot imagine the enormous responsibility of making a movie!

<▲지후=혜선 누나는 4차원이 분명해. 자꾸 초콜릿, 사탕을 권해. 내가 단 것을 안 좋아하는 걸 알면서.> This is a statement from Kim Hyun Joong calling GHS a 4-D for sure because she would offer him chocolates and candy while filming BOF when she is aware that he does not like sweets. This is from SportsHankook dated Jan. 28, 2009 by Reporter Lee Hyun Ah http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2009...07143696010.htm :D

Guest jandi_girl

Hello all...

Just want to share a MinSun Fanvid that made consisting of recent events that they were together... including Hyesun's art exhibit, the Namsan interview and the concert yesterday...Enjoy!

ei....... i really like reading star crossed lover..hoping for our next chapter.for sure next chapter would be very interesting........ :D

Guest susAmerica

http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/721/721276dg5ucjs5ib.gifBeautiful Princess

http://i31.tinypic.com/2rvyhkj.jpg

http://i30.tinypic.com/2i93y80.jpg

cr:as tagged

Sue can you pls translate? thanks so much sue....

I think she will endorse this clothing brand woods not sure though cant wait for you sue..im so excited

source~click me♥

Yes, you are correct! Another CF for our HS! Congratulations!!!

She is a model for women's casual brand called 숲=Forest=Woods (one of those).

Star News of Chosun (thestar@chosun.com) reported on 8/3/09. (She looks beautiful here and for the Seoul Milk and Doutor Coffee CF!!)

The filming took place at a"very famous hotel in KangNam in the Suite Room". The theme of the CF that day was "A Princess' Day". With her lovely, bright eyes, she portrayed various moods of a princess: shy, arrogant, curious, child-like, charming,,,these are the charming sides of GHS which have not been seen for a long time!

The marketing manager of 숲=Forest=Woods remarks that GHS' high quality, feminine image" fits perfectly with their concept of the Romance of the Medieval Times. People will find through this CF the attractiveness of GHS that they have not seen for a long time.

The article also mentions GHS' achievements thus far this year as a writer, artist, multi-talented actress from a hit drama BOF. WOW! Go HS! You deserve it after working so hard while maintaining one great attitude. :D

Guest ml_87

Sun looks beautiful in the new CF. i love she wearing eyeliner :wub: :wub:

ths sas and nat

-------------

and the piz u posted, sas, is she posing for a furniture brand?