Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest petite girl

Annyong!!! Hello everyone... I'm newbie.. I do like hyesun unnie.. :D

She's soo cute, adorable, talented and all.. wahhh i really admire her.. :blush:

Oh btw thanks for the new pics.. She's soo elegant.. hehehe.. about china's trip.. i pray hye sun unnie will join with F3.. Amien.. Amien.. Amien.. :D

Guest lucy_marie

....GIFs to share GHS in xman this will be the first part (xman42 ep102) better version!! (11 GIFs SPAM)

GHSxmangif1.gifGHSxmangif2.gifGHSxmangif3.gif

GHSxmangif4.gifGHSxmangif5.gifGHSxmangif6.gif

GHSxmangif8.gifGHSxmangif9.gifGHSxmangif10rev.gif

GHSxmangif11-1.gifGHSxmangif11-2.gif

Mai if you'll borrow her cap......then I'll borrow the other one from............wink!LOL (can't help it!!!) :lol::lol:

GHSCFgif7.gif

lxandra, memeo, Sue you love this cap too....right?????? hahahahaha!!!! :w00t:

Guest pixie_eve

NINA thanks for the PICS! NAT has been up late last nyt searching for pics of hyesun in the filmfest keke THanks to u we finally have pics of her at the fest :) Is it just me or does she really look HOT in her skinny jeans??

too bad about the china FM though..but atleast we can hope now ryt? I mean there might still be a chance of hyesun coming to china and HK -- for some of our HYESUN sis fans over there :)

susAmerica thanks for the trans -- the guy is obviuosly smitten wd hyesun he couldnt concentrate on the movies..he has one ear on hyesun and another on the movie he's watching :lol: though i still wish he wrote about wat he heard from her or hyesun's answers on his questions

WELCOME petitegirl,,feel free to post ur thoughts on Hyesun :)

Hi MISA YEN .. thanks for the vid misa,, that's just tip of the iceberg misa ;) there are moore MINSUN BTS in Taiwan and we can go on forever spazzing about it :lol: but let's keep it on a low down for now hehehe ;) as much as possible we don't want to put GHS and LMH now in a position where they have to defend themselves against any love scandals about them -- so as not to preempt "anything" keke (misa u can PM some Minsun shippers just in case u wanna know more bout MinSun BTS or their "eveidences" hehe )

I agree with u LAN - ml 87 i think that is not "THE" couple bracelet ;) dont loose hope bout the china FM -- i hope HS cna join too. She has lots chinese fans i hope she can come and see how well-loved she is.

Guest susAmerica

COURTESY OF MJ0784:

Part 1/10 of YSMM with the King and I cast: date seems to be on 8/20/2007

(I am going to try to translate all parts but GHS does not speak in certain episodes like this one. Do you want me to translate where she speaks or would you be interested in listening more to this topic?. Please let know.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH6EXt3zGBI

MCKang (Man1) and MCSoojung introduce the King and I casts. 8/20/07

Part 1/10

Narrator: (pix of 2 kids in Korean traditional garbs are shown) It is OK if you prefer to eat less salty food. However, if your love life lacks that appetizing flavor, you are headed for a big problem. So what are some people’s ideas to heat up and move the relationship forward? People in Korea have clicked in their answers into the YSMM website. About 9159 people from their teens to 40’s have given their answers.

(For those of you unfamiliar to YSMM, This is a variety show that invites celebrities and get to know them a little better and also see if their responses to today’s question fit the majority of the Korean population in their teens to 40’s. Ya Shim Man Man stands for a very ambitions and confident person.)

Casts of King and I present are: Ko Joo Won (glasses), Oh ManSuk, GHS, Yang MiWon (black dress with hair up), Lee Jin (white dress and pony tail)

MCKang: Today’s program would be very helpful for those who just realized that they are in love. However, often we are not able to express that love to the other person as quickly and passionately as we would like. The speed at which we may express our feelings can lag way behind the speed at which our love burns inside of us. We want to hear today’s stars unique methods and ways that they have tried to heat up their love relationship. Please do not be so concerned about your image, just freely and comfortably talk about yourself. Let’s start with Yang MiWon.(lady in black).

Yang: I’ve always been very shy and could never express how I feel inside. Even in high school days, I would just stare at a teacher that I had crush on until I just fall over. I was so embarrassed that I can’t even get myself to get up. I would just keep all those feelings inside and just burn myself up in the process. But I think it is different today. I wish in my next life to have a love like that –very honest and openly expressive type of love.

KangMC: How were you staring so hard that you would fall down?

Yang: I used to fall down a lot and used to have lots of scrapes on my knees. I rarely looked carefully where I was going. I tend to be absentminded.

Kang: So, if you could not talk and just fall down if like someone, how did you ever get married? (laughter) Did you get a burst of courage?

Yang: Yes, I did get courage. I was riding my bike that somehow ended up on a hgh altitude and just could not brake the bike and fell into the Han River. This occurred around a time when I was filming another drama. I thought to myself, so this is how I am going to die. But my current husband save me.

Kang: Wait a minute, most people would scream and yell, help me, help me. But yet you just calmly thought about your death?

Yang: No, no, that’s not it. How can I survive from that situation? I don’t even know how to swim. I did panic. Is this the way I am going to die? Then, I was pulled up by my back. But someone pulled me out. He is now my husband. (at that time, he was the assistant director of the drama I was involved.) I normally do not like chubby people.

(at 4:27, that is why Kang MC looks so sad here.)

Yang: but listen to me until the end. My first impression of my husband is that his stomach was flopping around too much and I thought to myself how can be so fat. But my husband also did not have a good impression of me in the beginning, He also thought how can a girl be so tight-lipped and so unfriendly. But soon after I was rescued, my impression of him changed. I just fell for him and that is why we are still together.

Kang: After you fell in love, how did you view his flopping and big stomach?

Yang: now they look just so lovable to me. Both of us are not that talkative. Even when we fight we cannot fight with words. If I look upset for something, he would write me a letter of apology. If I don’t read it and just put it on my vanity table, he would write me another letter using a giant size paper with bigger letters and just tape it to my vanity mirror so that I have to look at it. He is a bit blunt and unsociable and absentminded but he also has that charming side of him.

Kang: so your answer for heating up passion in a new relationship is to fall into a river?

Yang: no, no. I feel that you and your partner is a match made in heaven when you find that commonalities between the two of you.

Kang: or that you create something in common? If you find that your partner does not talk that much, you also pretend that you do not talk so much either? , (Yang does not look convinced.)

Other male MC (OMC): or you create a situation so that you actually bump into each other. You could have easily ridden your bike in a safer park, but you decided to bike near a river. (MC Kang inserts that perhaps she also put some air out of her tire??) Also, you were immediately saved by your husband, meaning that he was very nearby. He is a PD so very good at producing and creating scenes, and so he waits around to see when you fall in to come and rescue you…

Kang: ohoh, are you discovering some unknown facts about your relationship through us today?

Yang: I guess I have to go home and check it out.

Her response gets a number 1 match with about 1123 surveyed responses. The number 1 answer to heat up your love life is by creating a situation to quicken the feelings.

KangMC: so Lee Jin (white dress), how do you try to create commonality in your relationship?

Lee: I am a person who likes to follow a schedule and lead a disciplined life style. For example, I normally try to sleep by midnight. But my boyfriend tends to be active during the early morning hours, Trying to accommodate to his schedule is very difficult.

Kang: so your boyfriend lives in Korea but acts like he lives in NY.

Lee: yes, but I am trying to accommodate. (wait for next episode)

Guest susAmerica

Dear GHS soompies,

I just want to emphasize that whether you are hyunsun, minsun, just hyesun or suhjisuksun or any other ~sun, please share as freely as you feel. I think we all deserve to know everything there is to know about GHS. She also deserves to be heard from all sides and angles. Does that seem all right with all of you? I hope so. I definitely want to hear if it has anything to do with GHS. Don't you??? Anyway, we all just have to remember that unless GHS comes right out and tell us who she is dating for sure, we are just guessing and wondering about her personal life.

We will always respect each other's feelings and thoughts. However, to be fair and respectful to GHS, let us make sure we provide some evidence (i.e. news, videos, pictures, etc.) for our thoughts and feelings. We don't want to create false rumors or the wrong impressions about GHS either. Many new people visit GHS here. If you cannot provide the evidence, you can still post it and ask if anybody else has some more information. I know I got some help with that female radio reporter from xiaomaii. You know what I mean? We can all really help each other.

Thank you. :)

Guest susAmerica

name='Nina67' date='Jun 27 2009, 06:19 AM' post='13769052']

Guys...i think it's confirmed that HS and F3 will visit HongKong & China....Here is the note i found in dcinside...susAm can u check it out?

so happy haha...we can see our girl soon ^^

스노우줄리에서 기사 퍼왔는데 혜린님이 번역한거 ->> 제목-이민호,김준,김범,구혜선 7월4일 중국 광주 방문/홍콩과 대륙의 매체와 대륙의 팬사이트에 의하면 김현중을 제외한 f3와 구혜선이 7월4일 광주에서 星空 위성tv 행사에 참여할 예정. 대륙의 팬들이 뛸듯이 기뻐하며 성대하고 예의있게 그들을 맞이하기 위해 이미 준비 중이다. 대부분이 이민호만 광주를 방문할 거라고 언급했지만 사실 김준, 김범, 구혜선 모두 올 것이다. 이 소식은 가장 빨리 이민호 팬미팅을 간 대륙팬들이 전해줬고, 후에 홍콩, 대륙의 매체에서도 연이어 보도했고, 최근엔 확정된 일로 증명되었다. new 14:21

Sorry for translating this late. After reading the posts, I am not sure if this news is still good. This quote is from

SNOWJULIE
and translated by
HAERINnim.
According to the above quote, the F3 (excluding KHJ) and GHS will be leaving together to go to Kwang Joo in China on July 4th. They will participate in the
wheesung TV activities
. I could be wrong here but it appears that the fans from
Hong Kong and the Continent
are in the middle of preparing a grand and civil welcome for the BOF casts. Initially it was only going to be Lee Min Ho coming to China, but the other three will also come with LMH. This news came from the people who came from the
Continent fans
who attended the LMH fan meeting and later the HOng KOng and Continental media reported it and recently confirmed. (hope it is true.)

Guest wasfiyya

oh it not pic its smile gift non-working im sorry misa_yen beac Have disappointed and love the pic you post for minsun

susAmerica:thanks for the Translated and I'm with you and Any man would be lucky if GHS dating him

lucy_marie: thanks for the gift I loved

Nina67:thanks for all pic for our GHS shes sooooo Beautiful

Guest misa_yen

just came across something interesting ^^

nitizens found out that HS and Park Bo Young share a identical Colonize hoodie :D

I find it really cute so wanna share :lol:

Goo Hye Sun

861ccb13edfcf203dc540112-1.jpg

7da0d24dfcc895dfd62afc2c.jpg

Park Bo Young

0185694560f615a4b3b7dc27.jpg

back to King & I days

200901110907571001_1.jpg

EBB095ECBFA03.jpg

200709050825421001_1.jpg

They're both ADORABLE :)

btw, found this pic in naver ^^

it was beautifully taken and edited :)

credit to owner

towony.jpg

does HS have any schedule today ?

I heard she will be at MSFF this evening

Nina, I totally rely on YOU LOL :P

hope to see more pics and vids when I come later *wink*

u guys...i got the confirmation about the China trip from the note above (i used Google trans) which comes from cafe daum and what i read in

Chinese fan site but the newest announcement in Sky TV did not mentioned our girl at all...even Chinese fans now are confused ..i'm so sorry...i should check

carefully before posting..i apologize....dunt mean to dissapoint u guys...really sorry ):

since i'm top of the page...some more pics to share

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/N...0626_hyesun.jpg

it's ok galz ;) maybe hyesun busy with her art exhibition,so she can't join F3 visit china and hongkong.thanks for you because sharing hyesun beautiful pictures :D

misa_yen,lucie marie,wasfiyya thanks for all pictures :)

susAmerica thanks and big hug :lol:

misa_yen i thin hyesun have a event tommorow at 11.30AM..

petite girl welcome in hyesun thread :)

Guest susAmerica

courtesy of mai:

http://www/naeil.com/News/politics.ViewNew...sid=E&tid=2

A very short summary of the news: Reported by Lim Ok Kyung jayu777@naver.com (copyright @The Naeil News

As we all know GHS's short film Cheerful Caretaker is currently being shown and will be judged at the MiJangSen Film Festival in Yong San and it will end on June 30th, 2009.

Then I believe her illustration exhibit will be held from July 1 to 7th in Seoul.

Afterwards, according to Lim Ok Kyung's article, the 13th Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival will be held from July 16 to 26th at the Gyeonggi Art Center in Bucheon City which is about an hour away from Inchon Airport.

In case you are interested, you can learn more about PIFAN (or Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival), try the website : http://www.pifan.com/eng/pifan2009/01_pifan.asp

I looked through all the films posted in the website but I did not see GHS' film in there.

However, the reporter states that Director Goo Hye Sun's short film will be screened at the festival.

(Well, we hope for the best for GHS! This is only her very first film. Her mind is set in becoming a PD at this time and, knowing GHS, a muti-tasker and multi-dreamer that she is, she will attempt again. But wish her best for her first film first!) :)

Guest susAmerica

omooooooooo thanks to all for the pic and the vid leaf3.gifI know I was just a silent read but I have enjoyed reading all the Comments leaf20.gif:P

and i think leaf20.gifKHJ was Interested of GHS in xmen........ Always wants to stand beside her and Always Look at her and he Laugh when she Laugh omg sooo sweet leaf19.gif

look carefuly leaf15.gif

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/oNDHvCd2WkI/binhsua40.gif

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/fFpsXIoUyyM/

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/FexUghWfNdI/

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/N-dC0bSLx4k/

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/6DsWkyCmtck/

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/4nqAA86XNAE/

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/WXXvhwf2A14/

i hop you enjoy binhsua50.gif

So cute! Some people really seem to know how to notice the details and even magnify them.

Thank you.

Did you make the cuts or somebody else did them?

Appreciate very much.

:D I hope it is OK that I did not erase the imp around your cute pictures.

If you want me to erase them, please let me know and I will.

Guest pixie_eve

:lol: hahaha ds is cute!! netizens are really resourceful in digging up these things :rolleyes: the analogy here i think is for MinSun - of course we know that PBY is associated wd LMH right? she's his friend.. and HyeSun is supposedly close friend to PBY too ;)- they have PBY's friendship in common- so maybe that's the reason y PBY is always the "girl" mentioned in several write ups bout Minhoo :lol: She is a friend to both ;) she's the safest leeway keke

Guest doremii*

thanks for all the translations and pictures =]

I don't comment a lot (mostly because I have nothing new to add :lol:), but I just wanted to thank everyone that's contributed to this thread. It's amazing how this thread only had around 40 pages before BOF, but now there's over 200 haha

I can't wait for her new CF to come out and also the BOF China trip.

Guest petite girl

Hey natali.. thanks.. wah i see u again.. nice to meet u..

hey pixie_eve.. thank you.. of course.. i will..

hey susAmerica.. thanks for the translation.. you're awesome.. :D

Guys.. Is it hye sun??? She's sooo cute and pretty as always.. :wub: :wub:

11j9qic.jpg

Guest minjee

Hey natali.. thanks.. wah i see u again.. nice to meet u..

hey pixie_eve.. thank you.. of course.. i will..

hey susAmerica.. thanks for the translation.. you're awesome.. :D

Guys.. Is it hye sun??? She's sooo cute and pretty as always.. :wub: :wub:

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo127/v...ana/11j9qic.jpg

hi~~yep it's Goo Hye Sun the picture was on her cyworld page before :)

btw is she going to have a new CF soon?? ^^

Guest cmatch

hello there everyone :D

goo hye sun ( jandi) and lee min ho (jun pyo)

is very POPULAR here in the PHILIPPINES :D BIGTIME!

Guest petite girl

Annyong everyone!!

:D

hi minjee.. thnk u for ur answer.. wow.. she looks soo cute and young.. :wub: new CF?? can't wait to see it..

hi cmatch.. :D

pics of hyesun.. sooo cute!!! i'm sorry if already posted.. :blush: :lol:

079e87442f519c53500ffe12.jpg

409bacaf4e19b5ec7dd92af5.jpg

3dd7dab44a9a20538ad4b220.jpg

44e720a4b4da41d69152eeac.jpg

5f4a36d11838f3199b502780.jpg

5e56b2fbf3bfeb3d4e4aea12.jpg

729c0a554d7517e4b645ae5f.jpg

79d451fac568c2af9f5146fb.jpg

7af90459b4886d0c2934f0c4.jpg

85eb7b30b28601bfa8018ef9.jpg

99f5d109ac771a9dd0581b11.jpg

2b094623b1d313709822ed90.jpg

32ee9cdcd2a10387cc1166ff.jpg

417c94898cd1eb89a5c27222.jpg

7c1bc38632b6c61866096ef8.jpg

74e0ac95fae7146dd0135efa.jpg

4ac2f4efbd671ec9cf1b3ef8.jpg

014c2e837ce86d996d81190f.jpg

06cbf32bf5a48cdce7cd40f9.jpg

cr:as tagged & baidu

Gosh.. i miss her.. :( i want to see her new pics everyday.. hehehe.. :lol:

Guest gwentots18

hekhek. goo hye sun is one talented celebrity. i hope she'll have more projects to showcase her god-given talents.

i adored her as geum jandi. she definitely defined jandi from makino and sanchai. she did great in the series, too bad the entire series ended too soon. nevertheless, i continued watching the series (though my patience sometimes fails me to do so) because of her. i really liked he way she acted out her part. good luck to you girl. you go girl! :lol: