Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest susAmerica

^ hi MaeMei, we appreciate you posting here but your post is not related to GHS?? :sweatingbullets: It might be considered a spam since it's more related to BOF and LMH..I suggest you edit your post. thanks! (also there's BOF and LMH thread along korean drama/movies forum just in case)

wow..so many post! guys..calm down!

just because of one poster who decided to do some de-lurked mode and post his/her observation here on this thread means we have to post something against his/her observation. just what we do with lmh-ghs interaction where we openly discuss here on this thread, I hope it same goes with others, and don't tell them to just keep it to their selves. it's like a way of telling them "don't post if it's related to your "ideal one"" as long as it is centered with hyesun I don't think there'd be a problem at all.

I agree with grrly..

that "everything seems to make sense but we should still keep in mind that we don't know the whole truth, all we can do is wait and admire!..."

so welcome to the thread hitt, thuhang, gambang!

Sue, thanks for translating massive videos and articles! I guess you had a dosage of soompi again. :blush:

So, she will attend the 8th MINJANG Short Film on 26th and 28th... It's nice to hear her short film being screened again, I guess it's a well-produced video that up until now she had a chance to relocate theater for her film premiere, that's a good sign. ;)

thanks bellaangel for explaining how far Yongsan is to Incheon, I guess it's better if they'll commute but i think it's safer for them to drive, you think?

I'm sure she'll won't stay there for long and just go for the opening, since I bet till now she's busy for her upcoming exhibit. Now we'll just wait for a couple more days and weeks to see Hyesun again. :blush:

**waves lucy!** ahaha..we'll see I'm trying to collect some in order to spam..but for now..here's some giffie..

http://i43.tinypic.com/s406so.gif http://i40.tinypic.com/plx82.gif http://i44.tinypic.com/53rdrm.gifhttp://i4...com/2d8q0sk.gif

I hope you guys like it..I made it so small..haha! You can use it but give some credits. :)

lxandra thanks for the pics! i really love those! LOL

I also want to thank everybody in soopmi for being so good at finding info, pix, being so good at observing and noticing minute details, and also putting the pieces together so that the rest of us can better understand GHS and her world. After all that is why we are here. right? We all just love our HS and want to know all about her and pray for her welfare and success in career and personal life. Since it is hard to get any direct information about her personal life, we do kind of have to be detectives and sometimes make guesses and hopefully make good analysis. I mean we can't just sit around and wait for the facts to appear on paper or the news. Don't you think? Although that would be nice, wouldn't it?

I also hope that this GHS soompi will always be a safe and comfortable place and also a place full of stimulating, juicy and heartwarming conversation among us because of our talented and wonderful HS. I hope that we can freely post what we think and feel about anythig and everything that we find out about her. If we keep the information to ourselves because we are afraid of what others may say, well, what is the use of this soompi? Whenever I come and read all of your posts on soompi, I really get that we are all pretty decent folks that come to this soompi. Of course, we will continue to be nice and supportive of each other. We can also disagree lightly and strongly and have a nice discussion about it. Don't you think? I know most of us are passionate about what guy we would like HS to maybe date or end up with. It is OK. We all care about GHS that we want the best guy for her. In that way we are all in the same boat/ship. They are all great guys though, aren't they! I just want hear about her dating somebody! That will be a one juicy news!

I hope you agree with me. Thanks. :)

Guest xiaomaii

I mean we can't just sit around and wait for the facts to appear on paper or the news. Don't you think? Although that would be nice, wouldn't it?

We can also disagree lightly and strongly and have a nice discussion about it. Don't you think? I know most of us are passionate about what guy we would like HS to maybe date or end up with. It is OK. We all care about GHS that we want the best guy for her. In that way we are all in the same boat/ship. They are all great guys though, aren't they! I just want hear about her dating somebody! That will be a one juicy news!

I hope you agree with me. Thanks. :)

I agree with you all the way Sue!

And I want her to come out open. NOW! Hahaha--demanding much ne? :P

I bolded the last part..haha

So let's make this a more diverse thread shall we? :D

Guest susAmerica

^ hi MaeMei, we appreciate you posting here but

s406so.gifhttp://i40.tinypic.com/plx82.gif http://i44.tinypic.com/53rdrm.gif http://i42.tinypic.com/2d8q0sk.gif

I hope you guys like it..I made it so small..haha! You can use it but give some credits. :)

lxandra thanks for the pics! i really love those! LOL

Sorry to cut your post but I wanted to talk a bit about your gif only.

First of all I like your choices for gif from the Happy Together Show.

Happy Together, Sang Sang Plus and the Hana Peppermint shows are the three shows that GHS attended during the filming of BOF along with KHJ, KB and KJ. I really enjoyed those shows alot. Did I miss any other shows?

I like your choices for gif because you could sort of get more understanding of GHS' personality through them. Again this is my take on GHS through the Happy Together show.

1st one: I think that GHS gets so shy on talk shows that I feel like sometimes she can't express herself in her charismatic way. But she was so cute in this part of the Happy Together. I could kind of tell why somebody gave her a nickname on the set as "goo cho ding" or an elementary student Goo. I forgot that she is 24 years old the way she talked about how she was shoved and pushed to the point of almost getting hurt by tons of high school female fans who thought GHS was one of them. The fans wanted to push their way to LMH. She was just so cute and so incredibly young with her hand gestures and smiles. But she is not doing it intentionally to be cute. It is actually a sad story when you really think about it yet she described it in such a funny and cute way that you feel that she is a strong and tough person. Even after experiencing such a situation, she maintains her cuteness and sense of humor.

2nd gif--I always like the fact that GHS does not seem to impulsively talk about her coworkers or friends in public. She really tries to think about them before saying anything. I get that she is a very respectful and sensitive person when it comes to her friends. In that show, she really could not answer which F4 most resembles the character that they portray. The gif shows her thinking so hard that the MCYOO excused her from the burden. However, she did say, in acting, one always brings oneself into that role. So she felt that everybody has some of their own characteristics in each of their roles. I liked that.

3rd gif: This one was a cute interaction bet. HS and HJ. I don't think GHS expected that KHJ will pick that particular line from BOF and say it to her. ("do it, make me your honorable fireman") I thought it was so cute that she became slightly embarrassed by it. I mean she heard it before and it is only a line from the drama! I thought he may pick the "white sale and the wind" line as he did in Sang Sang Plus. I also wondered how come KHJ got to come out twice with GHS to promote BOF while LMH never did?? Perhaps LMH does not like such talk shows.

4th gif: GHS won over the gift basket from one of the regular staff mc because she was calculating in her head the mc's unique pattern of playing rocks, paper and scissor. She won! Smart girl.

Did some of you also get similar thoughts about GHS, remembering the Happy Together show? :D

Sorry to cut your post but I wanted to talk a bit about your gif only.

First of all I like your choices for gif from the Happy Together Show.

Happy Together, Sang Sang Plus and the Hana Peppermint shows are the three shows that GHS attended during the filming of BOF along with KHJ, KB and KJ. I really enjoyed those shows alot. Did I miss any other shows?

I like your choices for gif because you could sort of get more understanding of GHS' personality through them. Again this is my take on GHS through the Happy Together show.

--------------

thks susAmerica for translating those countless clips/news. it really makes us understand so much more of ghs at a faster rate now than before, rather than guessing what they are saying or waiting for long x for anyone to translate.

re the happy together last part where they played rocks, paper n scissors, only now do i realised that ghs has a strategy in winning that fellow, she is so alert. really from young till now (all that we know of her thru u ), she is really a remarkable lady, which guy wud not named her as his ideal. ur observation of her tactfulness/politeness/friendliness/humility towards her costars wud make her an ideal partner to act with in any drama.

as i observed before, yes out of those mushy drama lines from jihoo, khj chose the firefighter line 1st n said it looking at ghs at the same time, surprised as it is usually the "sail anywhere" line that is most familiar/popular with the audience.

anyway, there has been much postings abt ghs/lmh on this thread n it has been ok with all of us, so we shud be fair n accomodate other postings on ghs with other males. we all like her to be happy n loved.

The only official news stated that KHJ went directly from the Award show to the hospital to visit GHS & was confirm by DSP...however it were tru fans account & many other witnesses who saw KHJ leaving the ceremony immediately after its over, alone leaving his manager at the award...In fact due to those many witnesses that his mgt company had to come out with official statement immediately, as that to stop more fire from spreading....other rumours that came later...a few days later, saying abt the F3 visit were never confirmed by their management companies nor was it in any offical news site...The F4 visit during F4 special were recorded much later....or some even suspected it was 'staged'....anyway, after the news abt KHJ visits were all over the net for a few days, news abt LMH (well at least his entourage...his manager, assistant & driver) was the one who rescued GHS's team & brought them to the hospital, ssurfaced...wonder why they never reveal it first...anyway since LMH news came out, all news abt KHJ visit were forgotten....

Anyway it was neither here nor there...what I was trying to emphasize was although KHJ-GHS seems like less verbal interaction on bts oncam, but even with the limited bts, we can see their body language, impulsive act or when they're unaware they're being recorded, they're closer that they led us to believe...still wondering, considering their large screentime, why was it the BTS shown were very limited...and what with the bts that were shown lately sumtimes surprises us with intimacy we've never expectedhere & there.....

You're right it's neither here nor there. I remembered reading the 1st translated article saying HJ went to visit HS at the hospital by himself and I was like :D Amazing! and then later read other translated info that said he actually went with F4 and not by himself. Oh well, like I mentioned before if he really did go to visit her just himself...it means there's more to it than meets the eyes because their actions and words don't match and or he's just really an awesome friend. I also mentioned that I sensed hints of sexual attraction btwn them and it's a little strange that there is a lack of bts...perhaps too much attraction premeditating the screeen?

LOL, but in my own delusional fangirl mode...the best guy for HS is SJS...but whoever HS dates it's her decision. I like that we're all able to share our perceptions and ideas...and meddling...like who we want our girl to be with! :lol: I'm not involve at all with other actresses...but HS just bring out the fangirl? Mother? sister? in me. I don't know...she brings a warmth that makes me want to protect her and cheer her on in whatever she wants to do. What is it about her that invoke this feelings in us? What is it about her that makes us feel this way? I think I've been Hyesunfied (made up word in an attempt to describe how i feel about her!)

• Thanks 1

anyway, there has been much postings abt ghs/lmh on this thread n it has been ok with all of us, so we shud be fair n accomodate other postings on ghs with other males. we all like her to be happy n loved.

Thank You....

***lucy_marie***xiaomaii***dreamlovers26*** :):):)

It was never my intention to compare which male co-stars or acquaintances is closer to GHS...since many wud claim KHJ-GHS are not close & awkward to each other, I was just stating my observation of what I see & pointing out reasons of why & how I came to my conclusion...that's all....afterall this is GHS's thread, and since some are free to talk pages after pages of her chemistry with certain males, I tot it wud be okay to talk abt her and other co-stars too, even if they're not her leading men....

Anyway...my apologies...have no intention of creating tense atmosphere here....

F4-JD Memory Lane

Waltzing away...

jpjdwaltz.jpg...with GJP

jhjdwaltz2.jpg...with Jihoo sunbae

yjjdwaltz.jpg...with Yijung sunbae

wbjdwaltz.jpg...with Woobin sunbae

Guest pixie_eve

I hope too that when we talk about LMH and GHS some of us GHS soompi sisters wouldn't relegate us to another site - the joondi site ;) (although i loooove spazzing there hehe ;)) and say that it is the "proper" place to voice out our own analysis, just like wat happened during their taiwan trip ;) Because as we have all observed, during GHS and LMH's taiwan trip, many newbies (chinese most specially) came here and posted. It became one of the "busiest" days here at GHS thread :D . They wanted to know more bout GHS and look into her profile more (wd of course - LMH as a partner in mind) but some of us GHS soompi sisters kinda put a gag on some, and told us to spazz over at another site :huh: turning off some GHS fans... I HOPE EVERYONE - including newbies (whatever their ship is) will be welcome IN this thread. SInce this is the only ENGLISH thread for GHS and we really want to know more about her. Soompi is the only thread where we can have international friends who knows korean (dunlop and susAmerica :) ), mandarin (as in their taiwan trip) and JApanase (for their japan promos) where all of us (non-korean fans of GHS) can CONverge and consult about how to understand GHS and her interactions more :D :D

Guest pixie_eve

You're right it's neither here nor there. I remembered reading the 1st translated article saying HJ went to visit HS at the hospital by himself and I was like :D Amazing! and then later read other translated info that said he actually went with F4 and not by himself. Oh well, like I mentioned before if he really did go to visit her just himself...it means there's more to it than meets the eyes because their actions and words don't match and or he's just really an awesome friend. I also mentioned that I sensed hints of sexual attraction btwn them and it's a little strange that there is a lack of bts...perhaps too much attraction premeditating the screeen?

LOL, but in my own delusional fangirl mode...the best guy for HS is SJS...but whoever HS dates it's her decision. I like that we're all able to share our perceptions and ideas...and meddling...like who we want our girl to be with! :lol: I'm not involve at all with other actresses...but HS just bring out the fangirl? Mother? sister? in me. I don't know...she brings a warmth that makes me want to protect her and cheer her on in whatever she wants to do. What is it about her that invoke this feelings in us? What is it about her that makes us feel this way? I think I've been Hyesunfied (made up word in an attempt to describe how i feel about her!)

If i recall it correctly, KHJ and LMH's management did change their statements during GHS' hospitalization keke...KHJ and LMH visited GHS right after baeksang but i dont think they visited her at the same time. KHJ went to her first and prolly LMH came in later. But they both visited her - according to GHS (as mentioned in the article before). LMH's management also stopped the press from any speculations by skirting away from the issue that LMH saved GHS from the accident. Though if u can recall GHS words - it was really LMH who saved her and sent her to the hospital - but sadly any news following that was muted ;) I guess GHS' management don't want her to be involved in any love scandal. We know GHS has antis because of KHJ-Hwangbo fans (their ship is just as strong) and wd LMH - its those fangirls who wants LMH by themselves kekeke...I think if Hyesun is "seeing" someone ryt now, it would be wise to keep it secret for now ;)

UR so right dramalovers...I love her to bits too..SHe is the only korean actress that got me so involved like this :lol: Her warmth just radiates through and i can't help but admire and root for her in her various endeavors. I'm so proud of her many many talents and i'm excited bout her new album and anticipating her next move as to what kind of drama she will take on after BOF.

If i recall it correctly, KHJ and LMH's management did change their statements during GHS' hospitalization keke...KHJ and LMH visited GHS right after baeksang but i dont think they visited her at the same time. KHJ went to her first and prolly LMH came in later. But they both visited her - according to GHS (as mentioned in the article before). LMH's management also stopped the press from any speculations by skirting away from the issue that LMH saved GHS from the accident. Though if u can recall GHS words - it was really LMH who saved her and sent her to the hospital - but sadly any news following that was muted ;) I guess GHS' management don't want her to be involved in any love scandal. We know GHS has antis because of KHJ-Hwangbo fans (their ship is just as strong) and wd LMH - its those fangirls who wants LMH by themselves kekeke...I think if Hyesun is "seeing" someone ryt now, it would be wise to keep it secret for now ;)

UR so right dramalovers...I love her to bits too..SHe is the only korean actress that got me so involved like this :lol: Her warmth just radiates through and i can't help but admire and root for her in her various endeavors. I'm so proud of her many many talents and i'm excited bout her new album and anticipating her next move as to what kind of drama she will take on after BOF.

I think DSP has never change their statement, at least there's no official report from them or news in any official news site abt it that I've come across...it was only a heresay that LMH too went to visit GHS after the award...the first report said that after the award show LMH went straight back to the filming location to filmed his & JK scene...and made sense too since knowing BOF production, they're not going to give anyone any slack just becos sumone had an accident or even pass way....we knew that rite???

It was only after a few days that some reporter 'claimed' he/she got an interview with GHS while she was in the hospital...even then, it was contradictory on how she/he interviewed her...in some forum it said he/she went to see & interviewed her in the hospital (after all those strict restriction not to allow anyone reporters came close to GHS) while in other report said tru a phone interview....think about it...GHS was discharged 3 or 4 days after her admittance...immediately after she was released, she rtn to the filming site to filmed the missing ramen part....at this point even if the swollen had heal, the scars were still visible & GHS still having problem with her speech, thus the mute GJD scene...meaning she can't really speak...the F4 pointed many times that they were careful not to make her laugh cos they're afraid she might hurt her lips (the cuts must have been severe for them to worry abt her this much)....so there...how on earth cud she sat there chatting away with some reporters abt her accident while she was still in the hospital, with half her face swollen, in some interviews?? Just didn't make sense to me....As for LMH mgt company, they only confirmed that it was LMH party who rescued & took GHS & her other personels to the hospital...that's all...they never confirmed that LMH went directly after the award ceremony like KHJ (I'm sure he & other casts had visited her at other times)...think abt this too, if LMH went together with KHJ, how cud there be many ppl saw KHJ but they missed seeing the taller & picture perfect LMH :phew:

(Sorry, said dun want to dig up this topic, but honestly I was very curios abt it)

• Thanks 1

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

Drama becomes real life: Lee Min Ho saves Goo Hye Sun

translated by: dunlop09

written by: 강은영기자

2009030206592555007_070304_1.jpg

In an interview Goo hye sun had at the hospital on the 28th, she revealed,"Thanks to Lee Min Ho I got to get to the hospital quickly to receive treatment."

"After the accident occurred, a van that looked a lot like Lee Min ho's passed by. With my head ringing, I slightly remember thinking, 'I wish that was Min ho's car.' As the car door opened, it turned out that it was really Min ho, and he began to run toward us. At that time he looked like the savior of the world. Had I gotten to the hospital any later, my recovery would have been later as well. I was so thankful."

Goo Hye Sun's car collided with a dump truck that was driving ahead of them. Lee Min Ho took Goo Hye Sun all the way to the hospital, and then proceeded to go back to filming. He then attended the award ceremony with the rest of his cast. However, Lee Min Ho and his representatives kept the incident(where LMH helped GHS) quiet.

Goo Hye Sun watched the award ceremony on TV. "I was shocked when I saw Lee Min Ho fall on the red carpet. I laughed without even knowing. I thought the stitches in my mouth had come undone(laughs). Lee Min Ho and Kim Hyun Joong came to visit after the ceremony. I was very thankful. It must not have been easy to make time when they had such a busy schedule.

She expressed her happiness when she saw her two co-stars receiving the awards.

Currently, Goo Hye Sun has 3 stitches inside of her lip. The swelling was bad enough to halt production. Because of this, they will be showing a special instead of episode 17 on the 2nd. Goo Hye Sun hopes to return to filming as early as the 2nd. She is scheduled to go back to the hospital on the 5th to take out the stitches.

I got this while backreading Hye sun's thread. Hope can clear up some misunderstanding.

Guest lucy_marie

I think DSP has never change their statement, at least there's no official report from them or news in any official news site abt it that I've come across...it was only a heresay that LMH too went to visit GHS after the award...the first report said that after the award show LMH went straight back to the filming location to filmed his & JK scene...and made sense too since knowing BOF production, they're not going to give anyone any slack just becos sumone had an accident or even pass way....we knew that rite???

It was only after a few days that some reporter 'claimed' he/she got an interview with GHS while she was in the hospital...even then, it was contradictory on how she/he interviewed her...in some forum it said he/she went to see & interviewed her in the hospital (after all those strict restriction not to allow anyone reporters came close to GHS) while in other report said tru a phone interview....think about it...GHS was discharged 3 or 4 days after her admittance...immediately after she was released, she rtn to the filming site to filmed the missing ramen part....at this point even if the swollen had heal, the scars were still visible & GHS still having problem with her speech, thus the mute GJD scene...meaning she can't really speak...the F4 pointed many times that they were careful not to make her laugh cos they're afraid she might hurt her lips (the cuts must have been severe for them to worry abt her this much)....so there...how on earth cud she sat there chatting away with some reporters abt her accident while she was still in the hospital, with half her face swollen, in some interviews?? Just didn't make sense to me....As for LMH mgt company, they only confirmed that it was LMH party who rescued & took GHS & her other personels to the hospital...that's all...they never confirmed that LMH went directly after the award ceremony like KHJ (I'm sure he & other casts had visited her at other times)...think abt this too, if LMH went together with KHJ, how cud there be many ppl saw KHJ but they missed seeing the taller & picture perfect LMH :phew:

(Sorry, said dun want to dig up this topic, but honestly I was very curios abt it)

dear love this part....as always you hit the right mark on where they're being questionable!!!!!!

how on earth cud she sat there chatting away with some reporters abt her accident while she was still in the hospital, with half her face swollen, in some interviews?? Just didn't make sense to me....As for LMH mgt company, they only confirmed that it was LMH party who rescued & took GHS & her other personels to the hospital...that's all...

(dear probably she wrote her answers during the interview....hehehe!!!)seriously seems like a damage control.....but you know what audience love a real life knight in shining armor and it was a perfect formula when it did happen (if it did happen..........)!!!!

We question both KHJ and GHS so many times....we go back and forth because they are very suspicious in a lot of ways...they drive us crazy and almost put our reasons over the top......in my head they are always like a big question mark.....this I think fuels the hyunsun ship until now!!!!!!

dear the psychology test....i've been meaning to show it to you but you found it.....wink wink it says a lot why actions speaks louder than words!!!

-----

waving back to betchay!! :D:D

If you look at Hyesun and her costars over time, each relationship was unique and special in their own way, as all of her partners had different personalities and charms. As we all know, Hyesun, in spite of her bubbly personality and friendliness, is basically very shy. I've noticed that she gets along with and acts well opposite men with strong and outgoing personalities. SJS in Pure 19 and LMH in BOF are sort of similar in personality, and had great chemistry with Hyesun, both on and off camera, with a lot of laughter and teasing. Kim Hyun Joong, on the other hand, is a little more subdued than Minho and I feel has a similar relationship that Eric had with Hyesun. Both Eric and HJ are extremely handsome and idols in the music industry, and while they both can also be very funny, they are more reserved and quiet in public. I believe they only show their "true selves" to people who they are close to. Hyesun said on numerous occasions, how well mannered HJ is, and I'm willing to bet that they are close. They've been around each other for quite a number of years and judging from the way his other SS501 members treat her (yes, they really look up to her), and from the way he talked about Hyesun and how cute she acts when he took pictures of her on the BOF set with his new camera, you know they're close. How close remains to be seen. I'm sorry, not to burst any bubbles here, but because LMH is at the peak of his popular years, his management will not let any scandals with Hyesun to become public, so if they are a couple, we probably won't hear about it anytime soon. HJ is in a similar situation. However I feel that somehow he (HJ), would be a little more open about it. He did say he'd fight til the end for his loved one, right? The long and short of it is that Hyesun, with all of her wonderful qualities, gets along with all of her costars, many of whom have become her close friends over the years. I'll be happy with whoever she ends up with and wish to see her dating and happy and enjoying life, as any 25 year old woman should be. But first, I'd love to see her in another drama or MOVIE! Really miss her onscreen, as she's never really had a long break every since Pure 19, going on to act in the King and I then Strongest Chilwoo and BOF pretty much one after the other. Until then, thanks to all for all the news, pics, and conversation about Hyesun and we'll just have to fulfill ourselves with her other activities including CF's, music, art, writing, and directing for the next few months!! ;)

• Thanks 1

Guest pixie_eve

I got this while backreading Hye sun's thread. Hope can clear up some misunderstanding.

Hi lxandra,,i also dun want to dig this old news but i think it was also clear to almost everyone that LMH did save GHS and he was one of the first to know of her condition as evidenced in this baeksang fancam

LMh is shown here demonstrating hyesun's stitches to the mean girls of shinwa. This is the same day as GHS accident :) Then it was said that KHJ went to GHS after baeksang, then LMH to a shoot wd JKyung then to GHS at the hospital (LMH and KHJ i think didnt go togther bcoz of their sked). This is just meant to clear the air :) I hope it's alright to post these old clips :) Besides, we've proven here that F4 especially KHJ and LMH really cared for GHS and i think that's wat matters -- that almost all of GHS' leading men adored her and dotes on her -- that tells us a lot about hyesun's lovable character :D

If you look at Hyesun and her costars over time, each relationship was unique and special in their own way, as all of her partners had different personalities and charms. As we all know, Hyesun, in spite of her bubbly personality and friendliness, is basically very shy. I've noticed that she gets along with and acts well opposite men with strong and outgoing personalities. SJS in Pure 19 and LMH in BOF are sort of similar in personality, and had great chemistry with Hyesun, both on and off camera, with a lot of laughter and teasing. Kim Hyun Joong, on the other hand, is a little more subdued than Minho and I feel has a similar relationship that Eric had with Hyesun. Both Eric and HJ are extremely handsome and idols in the music industry, and while they both can also be very funny, they are more reserved and quiet in public. I believe they only show their "true selves" to people who they are close to. Hyesun said on numerous occasions, how well mannered HJ is, and I'm willing to bet that they are close. They've been around each other for quite a number of years and judging from the way his other SS501 members treat her (yes, they really look up to her), and from the way he talked about Hyesun and how cute she acts when he took pictures of her on the BOF set with his new camera, you know they're close. How close remains to be seen. I'm sorry, not to burst any bubbles here, but because LMH is at the peak of his popular years, his management will not let any scandals with Hyesun to become public, so if they are a couple, we probably won't hear about it anytime soon. HJ is in a similar situation. However I feel that somehow he (HJ), would be a little more open about it. He did say he'd fight til the end for his loved one, right? The long and short of it is that Hyesun, with all of her wonderful qualities, gets along with all of her costars, many of whom have become her close friends over the years. I'll be happy with whoever she ends up with and wish to see her dating and happy and enjoying life, as any 25 year old woman should be. But first, I'd love to see her in another drama or MOVIE! Really miss her onscreen, as she's never really had a long break every since Pure 19, going on to act in the King and I then Strongest Chilwoo and BOF pretty much one after the other. Until then, thanks to all for all the news, pics, and conversation about Hyesun and we'll just have to fulfill ourselves with her other activities including CF's, music, art, writing, and directing for the next few months!! ;)

Hi...kgrl43. Nice to see you again. You didn't post much on this thread [always silent lurker] but when you did...your point is solid. Actually I'm thinking the same too. Both Minho and SJS have a great and sizzling chemistry with Hye sun. When I watched back the 'Pure 19' bts, their chemistry was hot. Both of them just feel free to play around with each other. And certain times...I was thinking they're beyond friendship. I think both 'Pure 19' and 'BOF' have a great impact for Hye sun. Both dramas have similarities in the storyline even some scene in BOF just a flashback scene for Pure 19.

Goo Hye Sun watched the award ceremony on TV. "I was shocked when I saw Lee Min Ho fall on the red carpet. I laughed without even knowing. I thought the stitches in my mouth had come undone(laughs). Lee Min Ho and Kim Hyun Joong came to visit after the ceremony. I was very thankful. It must not have been easy to make time when they had such a busy schedule

Out of curiosity....did anyone ever wonder that sumthing was amiss with this statement? Anybody who has known GHS characteristic via tv variety shows, interviews and such.....Has anyone ever wonder abt this statement?

I was shocked when I saw Lee Min Ho fall on the red carpet. I laughed without even knowing

Is the GHS we know, this kind of person? The one who had fun over someone else misfortune & embarrasment? Especially that someone, is a good friend & a junior to her & a first time attandee to such a glamourous award event? Even tho I didn't know LMH personally & not such a big fan of him, when he fell, I felt for him..I feel so bad for him that he has to trip over the red carpet...I watched it once & never watch it again...dun have the heart to watch...Thank God, at least to compensate his humiliation he won an award...he deserve it...but still I can't believe GHS wud laughed at his expense....I wud have tot she wud say sumthing along the line, "I was shocked to see LMH fell but hope that he didn't take it to heart...things like this always happen & proud that he & KHJ won an award each" This wud sound more like GHS...well at least to me...even the F3 weren't that amused when the insensitive host brought up the issue!!! If I were him, its sumthing that I want to forget...Here we are talking abt GHS, who always defends those who were made fun/redicules off....

This is one of the reason why I tot the news is sumhow 'fishy'....not to mention the news came after KHJ's visit has gone haywire in the net....

Lee Min Ho and Kim Hyun Joong came to visit after the ceremony. I was very thankful

So...again it's just a heresay...not witnessed by other people or confirmed by their mgt companies....Just a heresay from a 'swollen, stictched-lips' painkiller sedated GHS...& since they never mention it in the first place or anyone saw him(LMH) coming, why bother to include him too in the 'fun'....then again, its understandable with the rumours flying around abt her & KHJ, GHS has to do what she has to do...or sumone got to do something...as what lucy_marie refer to, as the 'damaged control'

@pixie eve

I've never doubted it..I already saw the clip when he was describing GHS's injury to late JJY & her evil trio friends...and as I said I was aware that LMH mgt company had confirm it too....All I'm emphasizing was, even though they never mention anyone else beside LMH doing the rescuing, common sense wud tell that since they just wrapped up a scene, LMH was sure to ride in his official car, wasn't he!! I mean he's definitely not driving his 'porshe' strolling around the city, was he?? He was riding his official black/white van...and I'm sure too he wasn't driving the van...his company wud have provide him with a driver & surely at least his manager & his assistant wud ride with him...So at least 2 other people wud be there with him...while we all have seen GHS's black official wreck van, so there's no doubt she was with her driver, her manager & her assistant, and she wud go everywhere with her manager when she's working, no doubt at least he was with her when they sent her to the hospital...In reality it wasn't as romantic as it sounded on the headlines... & although headlines made it sound like LMH did all the rescuing by himself, we all know it's not true...he has a driver who drove them to wherever under his manager's instruction...so why make it a headline of LMH rescuing GHS a few days later, especially so after KHJ made the first headline of visiting GHS...

These are the things that intrigue me...weren't you all curious??!! ;)