Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest szac

Hey something to share, just read from Baidu that HyeSun is very good in drinking, accordingly she challenge 1 against 5 on Gao Liang (a kind of chinese liquor)and she finished 4 bottles of Gao liang at on shot and nothing happen.. :o ...

Everyone in the team is shocked including Min Ho, to him , she is not only good in eating she better in drinking. And Hye Sun has admitted drinking is her friend...

She has also disclose that she would prefer an "Oppa" to be his BF than a "Dongsheng" as for Min Ho ,he admitted he could accepted someone older than him :w00t:

Here is the link :http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=588126793

But is in Chinese...

0604.jpg

szac thanks for that crucial infos lol...was it taken from their closed door interview? well, honestly it is better that way i mean hyesun answering OPPA rather than DONGSENG, it would be too awkward for a girl to admit that she prefers younger man.. ;)

WHoa...alcohol is her friend? Don't become an alcoholic dear HS! :P

Cute about what she and MH said. Thanks for sharing szac. Wish someone could translate :rolleyes:

Edit: F4fan, not only could she drink more than the f4 boys...she could eat more than them too! That's our girl! :D

Guest F4fan

WHoa...alcohol is her friend? Don't become an alcoholic dear HS! :P

Cute about what she and MH said. Thanks for sharing szac. Wish someone could translate :rolleyes:

It was kind of funny because LMH and another F4 member are total lightweights when it comes to drinking -- like only 1 bottle only and they are buzzed. I think GHS said that in her Chorem CF, she could drink 3 soju bottles. That's our girl -- tomboy and could drink at least half of the F4 under the table.

However, I would be surprised if she has said that drinking is her friend.

Edit: HS has a BF rumor --- we know that GHS is very private. If she is dating someone, I don't think she is going to say anything. She will let us know in good time when she is ready to share that info. However, if she is dating someone, it would help LMH because his entertainment company is concerned about any dating rumors associated with LMH.

Guest AngelEagle

Hye Sun unnie was really really pretty in her read dress! i so love the shoes too.

its been a long time since i visit this thread. i didn't know that missed so much.

thanks for everyone sharing pictures.

Guest betchay

Everyone in the team is shocked including Min Ho, to him , she is not only good in eating she better in drinking. And Hye Sun has admitted drinking is her friend...

Thanks szac

Wow.. can't believe that. :lol::P

Artwork

ms-1.gif

wow this bof taiwan trip is a fruitful trip for us minsun fans. Though we were not there but we could feel the love is in the air based on the fan accounts and those beautiful pictures. Thanks ml_87 for the picture i just realised minho put his hand on her shoulder as for hye sun maybe she put her hand around his waist? wow i simply love this pic but it would be better if their eyes can look on the same camera.

This is what i read from other article hye sun learn chinese when she was young so she could speak little chinese and she love chinese after this taiwan trip and will learn chinese when she is back in korea.

As for her diet, she could constantly eat for 8 hours and minho was shocked and asked her to stop eating but she said that when she is stress she will tend to eat more.

She added that by drinking alcohol makes her feel confident and the atmosphere will become lively and everyone get closer easily.

Guest andy90

Thanks BetChay for the beautiful avatars! I'm taking one! Anw, szac is there a video to that drinking challenge?

Guest mytafan

thanks for the all goodies, guys . Anyway, minsun looks like a new wed couple :D in those pics ...I love her outfit - pinky princess B)

tnx for all the updates, links, translation and fanpics...

GHS really did enjoy the BOF Taiwan trip...

let her have the fun and enjoy the company of LMH..

they might never have that chance again (no dramas, movies or CF!!! huhuhu)

i wanna see her with other F4 too so as to compare the after effect of Taiwan trip...

im excited too for their China trip and, of corz, Philtrip!!!

im not worried of all the antiGHS...ive been reading them anywhere...

they cant find a better way to put our girl down...

lets not be confused and just support GHS all the way...

we know GHS better than them...

btw...she really look sheeksheee in here...

ps...Love that LMH had been attentive to our girl...

Guest tam1430267282

susAmerica I share your opinion on this..and also minho was with her during LG cf shooting interview when the host asked her about her ideal man infact sat beside him and kimbum.Its sweet though, minho was all along very attentive,,..

image1xqo.jpg

Awwww! They have the same smile! :wub:

Guest susAmerica

It is kind of ironic. Few posts ago, I was worried about GHS' painful shyness. From reading this lively and yet somewhat shocking thread just now, I feel like I am introduced to yet another and different GHS. It is ironic because I also posted that I want GHS to admit to her weaknesses with her public so that we feel more connected to her as not only an intelligent and creative achiever but also as a woman with faults like anybody else. I feel like she is flooding the Taiwan media with her weakness. I wonder if there are any leaks into Korean media now. Wow, I wonder how it would be...It feels like too much too soon. I still cannot believe it. That GHS thinks of "alcohol as her friend" and that alcohol makes her more lively and social. All of a sudden, if this information is really TRUE, I feel so sad and sorry for her. I feel like I asked for it and I got it---maybe too much all at once before I can digest it all. Maybe I need to have a perspective. Hey, why can't she have fun,drink and be merry. Almost all of us relax more with few drinks. So why can't she? She is of age. But to hear that she thinks of alcohol as a friend really made me sad. Well. I sincerely hope it is not a big problem. I also read in the LMH thread that she somehow talked about taking her mom for face lift while LMH is talking about getting surgery for his leg. I don't know. But I kind of heard it as a very insensitive thing for her to say in that context. I just cannot believe it. I almost miss the sensitive and cautious Hye Sun. I am just in a daze and shock. I need some good evidence. :o:blink:

Guest ml_87

thanks for this pink fairy oh it took time for hye sun to come out why is that so?

and i think on 1:44 why did she smile and avoided the camera? hehehehehe .... they waited until LMH is out already?

cute smile from hye sun (shy) and min ho

Mino left b4 her, gal :D

i wonder whom she's texting. she kept giggling :D

^There are a lot of report of what was said, not said, etc. etc. yet we have not had a HS fans that reads Chinese to translate any of the articles, so unless we get the source and have it translated...we can only go with what we saw through clips, and their beautiful pictures.

Making a statement such as liking to drink or thinking alcoholic is a friend sounds more like a joke^_^ so unless she is diagnosed as an alcoholic I don't think there is anything to be concern about. Girl got a good head on her shoulder.

Guest umi1978

Thanks vavavum for sharing the video clip. I didn't know that she was shooting in the soju commercial before.

She looks good in her long hair. Shouldn't have cut it away. But anyway, she still looks cute! :P