Natural Breast Enhancement/Enlargement Myth or Facts??<-- Thread for ladies or ladies wannabe only

Guest aurorelle

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

increase breast size is not impossible now without any side effects. lot of women are happy now by increasing breast. many methods are implemented to enlarge breast. you can use cream and pills without surgery.

• 4 months later...

Hi! There's so much information and to be honest don't know what to choose. I just wanted to know if the birth control pills are clashing with breast enlargment suplements. What I take is Cezzarette(progesteron) and I'm a smoker(planning to quit). My androgen levels has always been higher than usual wich is frustrating. If someone can help with a relevant answer I'll be forever gratefull. Thank you!

• 1 month later...

On 7/16/2012 at 9:01 AM, aurorelle said:

This is a quick post of how to measure your actual bra size. I know most of you ladies have the tendency to measure using the bra you wear. But every brand comes with different sizes how do you measure? Pick the bra you wear with the largest cup, and that's your size?  :-?  No of course not. You can do that when you are with friends but you personally have the right to know what breast size you are having. I am showing you how to measure using international standard. 

Step 1

Take a measuring tape and go around your ribcage directly under your breasts. Do not measure anything from your breast just the rib cage. Since all bra sizes are in even numbers, add 4 or 5 inches to your measurement to obtain the band size. For example if your ribcage is 27”, your band size will be 27”+5” = 32” band size, or if your ribcage is 28”, your band size will be 28”+4”=32” band size. Remember make your number even.

Step 2

Stand straight in front of the mirror, take the measuring tape again and go around your breasts fullest area, normally where the nipples are located. Do not hunch when you are doing this else the measurement will run. Ok, each inch difference between this measurement and your band size is your cup size. For example if your band size is 32” and your breasts measurement is 33” then your bra size will be 32A. The following are the cup size base on the difference of your band size and your breasts size.

• -2 inch = AAAA cup
  • -1 inch = AAA cup
  • 0 inch = AA cup
  • 1 inch = A cup
  • 2 inches = B cup
  • 3 inches = C cup
  • 4 inches = D cup
  • 5 inches = DD cup
  • 6 inches = E cup
  • 7 inches = F cupTo girls who like some private message advice, all you need to do is provide me your weight, height and your bra measurement based on this method. Remember do not give me the figure of what you wear give me the figure that you get from this method.

Hi, I am new here, I am interested in your knowledge about natural breast enhancement.

where can I send a message privately? 

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Bargainkingdom.sale Pueraria Mirifica after taking three bottles of this I gained inches on my bust firmed my butt and felt invigorated healthy and very high sex drive and more  wetness and increased orgasm strength and I have been off of them more than a year and my breasts are still larger than before I did the treatment hint take with milk and yes I do all the customer support on that website and all the people products are not posted yet but you can call in and get the whole list of products by phone or email with prices. Money back guarantee that it will increase your breast size.... Also treats menopause when taken in specific dose call 2522685133 for more details

• 3 weeks later...

I am a 22 yr old female I have had many things happen to me through out my 22 years that could be the reason for all my issues but as of right now I am in a “surgical menopause “ ( due to my having 2 children via csection as well as a tubal ligation) which I have experienced before after my first pregnancy , I am 7 months post partum & I wanted to start taking Pueraria Mirifica for multiple reasons I have done my own studies and still looking to see if there is anymore to learn but the two main reason I want to try it is for one bigger breast ( overal feminize my body I also have been diagnosed with virilism ) second I’d like to balance my hormones because the “menopause “ affects are extremely crucial in me which I suppose falls along the lines of feminization...I had read that this Pueraria Mirifica helps with dry skin hair and nails as well which here recently my nails have been changing they are very dry and brittle and have developed these deep vertical grooves just on my thumb nails, my hair doesn’t hold moisture as well anymore & my skin is becoming quite scaly , I understand I also have some deficiencies mainly in my vitamin D ,but I have started last week taking prenatal vitamins to help get me back on track that leads me to another question do you have any information about using this PM with prenatal vitamins ? & does this cause anytpye of disruption of a tubal ligation? I haven’t been able to go see or contact a dr hear lately to ask these questions but I am open to any suggestions, information & educated opinions 

• 5 months later...

Natural Breast Enhancement is not a Myth but actual fact.  Most women try natural breast enhancement using breast enhancing pills, creams or herbs.  Most of these methods either don't work for most people or if they do, they work by getting the body to retain fat or water.  Unfortunately when the body retains water or fat, it is distributed throughout the body and not just the breasts.  So if you are happy with that great.  Now, for someone who wishes to lose weight or exercise and be fit, any increases that these products create are burned or melted away.  Hormones could be used but the medical associations recommend that long periods of using hormones are unhealthy and could bring on other problems.

However, there is one process that uses lobe development and controlled lactation which works to increase lobe sizes (milk glands) to create breast volume but with little or no leakage from the breasts, like during pregnancy.  Milk only comes out after the baby is born and is demanding it.  This process only affects the breasts and is not negatively affected by exercise, being fit or being slim.  Not only does it work but it is guaranteed to get women increases of 1 to 2 1/2 inches or more in as little as a few weeks.  This is the most natural process because it uses no pills, no creams, no herbs, no hormones and no surgery, only your own body's DNA.  

The breasts natural function is to feed the newborn baby.  During pregnancy the breasts grow in size because the lobes grow in size which creates breast volume using the body's own DNA.  The only problem is you have to get pregnant right?  Wrong, this process tricks the body to avoid pregnancy.  So there it is, all natural, using no additives except your own DNA and gets results of 1 to 2 1/2 inches in weeks, done from your home over the internet personalized just for you.  For women serious about getting guaranteed breast enhancement, wanting more information and reviewing results, you can go to growyours.com .  

• 2 months later...
On 1/7/2014 at 4:03 AM, Guest john2223 said:

Other than fat grafting you can also take herbal supplements that will stimulate your estrogen level. Check http://increasemybreast.com for more. 

Many woman are fighting for breast enlarge, such take medicine, eat some food, even taking the breast enlargement surgery which is with some danger. Now there are many other options to help women increase the size of their breasts.

Welcome check https://www.mychway.com/beauty-treatments/vacuum-therapy-breast-enlargement-treatment.html  for more, and pleasure sharing with you more.

Archived