Natural Breast Enhancement/Enlargement Myth or Facts??<-- Thread for ladies or ladies wannabe only

Guest aurorelle

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can increase your breast size by getting fat transfer.  It doesn't make a dramatic difference like using breast implants, but it can make them a lot bigger.

The procedure is not as invasive as breast augmentation by implants.

Get a free online consultation at 

http://english.jkplastic.com/jk_contact/contactus.html

to see if breast enlargement via fat injection is something you want to do.

You can see some examples if you google "breast augmentation fat transfer".

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Gretchen

Women who are physically healthy and have fully developed breasts, even though one or both of them may have failed to develop normally are the best candidates for breast augmentation procedures. For this reason, women under 18 years of age are often counseled to wait a few years before undergoing breast augmentation procedures in order for the body to become fully developed. Women suffering from breasts that vary in size and shape are good candidates for this type of procedure.

What Are the Benefits of Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation is an ideal solution for women who want larger breasts or those recovering from injury, mastectomies, and weight loss that lead to droopy breasts. However, doctors may suggest a breast lift in conjunction with breast augmentation for women with severely droopy breasts for optimal results.

Best Breast Augmentation Surgery in Mexico

• 9 months later...

ive been thinking of getting a breast augmentation because i find them too small for my body. Before getting them i want to loose some weight to see if that will make me feel more balanced and will be doing cool sculpting. 
Breast augmentation is my last resort but im saving up regardless.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest earthhan86

I would like to share some youtube sites for who is interested in breast implant or breast augmentation in koreaI saw this youtube and I think it came out to be pretty well and look natural

• 1 year later...

increase your breast size easily just try to use boob pop which is help you to make your breast bigger and growing i am using that same product I’m so glad I found boob pop! It definitely made a difference the 1st month that I tried it. My husband is loving the results & I want to keep on taking it till im satisfied with my breast size

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://nuomicii.tumblr.com/post/143411841705/bra-fitting-guide-sfw

A lot of girls have diverted breast tissue under their armpits/on their back etc, so a proper fitting is actually really important. However, the standard method that was posted above in this thread is incorrect. I've posted a guide that has personally helped me. There is a possibility of natural "enlargement" when everything is back in place.

• 1 month later...

Hey everybody, my name is Angelina i am 43 and i am natural breast and for a while ago i started to think about breast enhancement, Thats the point i join your comunity and would be glad for any advices or opinion, thants a lot! I went through breast cancer (used arimidex) and now I'm looking for 'breast enhancement'.

• 5 months later...

Claim #1: "Working Out Pectoral Muscles Will Increase Your Bust Size"

eb03a480-ff39-0133-e74a-0a315da82319.gif

Claim #2: "Weight Gain & Loss Affects Your Bust"

de1219e0-fe60-0133-e735-0a315da82319.gif

Claim #3: "Birth Control Makes Your Boobs Bigger"

4e20dea0-ff3a-0133-2490-0e1b1c96d76b.gif

Claim #4: "Your Breasts Are Biggest Before Your Period"

24db0d60-ff3a-0133-806d-0e31b36aeb7f.gif

Claim #5: "Creams And Massage Can Boost Breast Size"

dd3d6120-ff3a-0133-f1bf-0aacbc4f5d01.gif

& the last one is to go for breast surgery so you can get the perfect shape you are desiring for ! ....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

Recently I bought a breast enhancement product. I am a bit perplexed because in many websites it is written that they might be leading to cancer or potentially dangerous. However, what I read about some of the ingredients-it turns out that in many perfumes and creams the same ingredients appear. Therefore, I am not quite sure if they are really that dangerous*maybe only if they are used for too long?* The ingredients are: Aqua, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Glycerin, Decyl Oleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Argania Spinosa Oil, Arginine, Hydrozyled Collagen, Boswella Serrata Extract, Parfum, Phenoxythanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Benzoate-Coumarin.

So, my question is-as I have read that the ingredients should be more natural, can those cause some problem or I should be calm? I am looking for a professional opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

I was using otc  products for breast enlargement but i did not notice any improvent .I wanted to increase cup size and i keep doing research until i found boobpop and after few weeks i started seeing the result. Its amazing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, I am new here. I am not sure whether these natural remedies give the desired results. I have searched about this for my breast enlargement. But I couldn't make a try with these remedies. Before trying this, I approached a plastic surgeon in ......Now, after the surgery,  I am happy and satisfied with my boobs. If anyone is looking for natural remedies, then you can try this.                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Three (3) Best ways to naturally increase breast size fast at home. 
A. By balancing the reproductive hormones
Both male and females produce testosterone and estrogen. Here is the natural way it’s meant to be. Men = More testosterone + Less estrogen and Women = More estrogen + Less testosterone. But when there is a variation in the supposed proportion, there will be side effects in either the male or female. Therefore, a very important factor that can cause small breast size in a lady is when there is excessive secretion of testosterone and minimal production of estrogen. Nevertheless, regulating or controlling the production of testosterone by taking food rich in Phytoestrogen (plant estrogen or dietary estrogen) will give you the fast natural increase in breast size you desire. The below is a compilation of foods rich in phytoestrogen: Nuts and Oil seeds, Soy Products, Whole grain cereals and Bread, Legumes, Meat Products, Vegetables, Fruits, and Beverages.                                                                                                                                        B. Engage in breast exercises that increases breast size
1. Push Ups
2. Chest Press
3. Rear Lateral Raise
C.Perform breast massage to naturally increase breast size
Breast massage is very useful in maintaining the health of the breast. For a fast natural increase in breast size, consider using breast actives cream for the breast massage.
Hope this information will be helpful for all.                                                                                               

• 4 months later...

It really depends on the hormones on every girls..maybe to some it developes but not as what you expect..I have lots of friends still have small breast who are sexually active but as they gave birth that's the time it becomes larger.

Archived