Natural Breast Enhancement/Enlargement Myth or Facts??<-- Thread for ladies or ladies wannabe only

Guest aurorelle

Guest aurorelle

Weeks ago I told a friend of mine I would love to share the knowledge I know on natural breast enhancement with all the ladies out there. I pity those who are struggling without understanding and no one is there to help (I am one of those last time). So she suggested to me that I should join soompi forum since it has one of the biggest community of people in here. Fast forward few weeks later I am here. J

Up till today many have ask this question. Is natural breast enhancement even possible, many says it is not possible because else why breast augmentation surgery remain one of the most popular surgery in the plastic surgery world. I have been in this industry for more than 10 years. (Not plastic surgery of course, what I mean is natural breast enhancement/enlargement.) I have done plenty of researching, experiencing, training sellers and assisting others in their natural breast enhancement/enlargement program. I can tell you one thing. NATURAL BREAST ENHANCEMENT/ENLARGEMENT IS POSSIBLE!

Then why on earth breast augmentation surgery is so popular. Well the answer is simple many don’t know and don’t have the knowledge that natural breast enhancement/enlargement is possible. Modern medicine doctors will never agree with naturopathic doctors. Mind you, our world is dominated by modern medicine doctors.

Natural breast enhancement/enlargement needs a lot of patience. You can be taking some natural breast enhancement/enlargement herb but don’t expect your breast to shoot 1-3 cups size in weeks or few month’s time. Come on ladies be realistic even your teenage puberty can take up to 6-8 years.

Talking about teenagers, herbal natural breast enhancement in any form, whether it is pills, cream or etc, as long as it has natural breast enhancement herbs in it teenagers are not allow to take. Many don’t know this, additional hormone whether it is from phyto-estrogen or birth control pills could stunt your puberty growth. Example: you might not be as tall as you should be. I have seen so many cases people with parents who are tall but they themselves are so so so short, and they are the victims of early birth control pills or natural breast enhancement/enlargement. Though there are no official studies on this but I have seen too many cases not to tell. Those who are in the natural breast enhancement/enlargement industries also know this as the FACT. But if they tell you herbal breast enhancement/enlargement herbs are save for teenagers, you can totally avoid using their products because they don’t know anything.

Then are teenage girl dooms not to be able to grow their breast with additional assistant, especially if you have the genetic to have small breast. Of course not there are other methods you can use to grow your boobies which involve cell-therapy.

For those of you ladies who are reading this thread do share with me your natural breast enhancement/enlargement experience. You can ask me questions on this area as well I will do my best to guide and assist.J

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tofu_Cloud

The fact you mentioned TEEN. Yes i think its MIGHT be true if TEENS starting taking certain amount of NATURL supplements, i wont doubt that (just like if you are young and you suqeeze your nose you can change the cartildge on your nose shape beofre your nose developes)

i think a majority of young girls wait it out a bit longer too see if their breast will develope.. by then i think it's too late. I dont believe when you're a FULL GROWN ADULT to pop supplements and then your boobs will grow. I think when your a teenager the supplements can help while you are stilling growing and including those natural supplements in your diet. That being said, i know a lot of full grown women who did take those natural supplements only to find out it messed up their hormones.... becase that is what they are... hormonal supplements reguardless if it's natural or not.......balanced hormones is what makes us healthy.

Guest aurorelle

Tofu_Cloud : You are absolutely right when ladies try to use natural herbal breast enhancement/enlargement they just mess up with their hormone. Herbal breast enhancement/enlargement is not about mere daily pills popping. It pain me personally to see people getting off the shelves product of herbal breast enhancement/enlargement and use it like Vitamin C, causing them to have delayed menstrual, painful menstrual, infertility and even worst loss of calcium in their bone. 
Huwat : If you are interested in some personal advice do private message me. There are some characteristics of your body I need to know before I recommend you something that suits you. 
I can't post everything here in one day. It took me more than 2 years to learn up about natural breast enhancement/enlargement many years ago. So ladies do give me sometime. I will try to post up tips and facts for you few times a week. :)

I've read before that women's breasts grow a few cup sizes during sex (you know, when they're horny), sort of like men when they get their erections. So I mean, girls, don't worry about your breast size! Men love boobies no matter what shape or size. They will probably love it even more in the process of making love. Sex is the most "natural breast enhancement." ;) (don't try if you are underage--if underage, I've also heard that they grow more over time if you massage them. don't take my word for it though.)

Guest aurorelle

Yes I agree with you on one of the method of natural breast enhancement is sex. Not that I have read it but I have seen it in few very very very very rare cases. Most of this cases have something in common, they have mother, aunt or grandmother with genetically huge breast. During puberty they are very active in physical activities so the Tanner 5 stages of breast growth just didn't really happen. When they go into adult physical activities starts slowing down, their genetic 'gifts' develop through sex because this kind of body carries more estrogen level compared to androgen (male hormone in female body).
These are what I called very lucky ladies. :D

What ways do you recommend for natural breast enlargement? I agree with the person saying sex as a method. My friend went from a AA to an A cup after about a year haha

Guest aurorelle

This is a quick post of how to measure your actual bra size. I know most of you ladies have the tendency to measure using the bra you wear. But every brand comes with different sizes how do you measure? Pick the bra you wear with the largest cup, and that's your size?  :-?  No of course not. You can do that when you are with friends but you personally have the right to know what breast size you are having. I am showing you how to measure using international standard. 

Step 1

Take a measuring tape and go around your ribcage directly under your breasts. Do not measure anything from your breast just the rib cage. Since all bra sizes are in even numbers, add 4 or 5 inches to your measurement to obtain the band size. For example if your ribcage is 27”, your band size will be 27”+5” = 32” band size, or if your ribcage is 28”, your band size will be 28”+4”=32” band size. Remember make your number even.

Step 2

Stand straight in front of the mirror, take the measuring tape again and go around your breasts fullest area, normally where the nipples are located. Do not hunch when you are doing this else the measurement will run. Ok, each inch difference between this measurement and your band size is your cup size. For example if your band size is 32” and your breasts measurement is 33” then your bra size will be 32A. The following are the cup size base on the difference of your band size and your breasts size.

• -2 inch = AAAA cup
  • -1 inch = AAA cup
  • 0 inch = AA cup
  • 1 inch = A cup
  • 2 inches = B cup
  • 3 inches = C cup
  • 4 inches = D cup
  • 5 inches = DD cup
  • 6 inches = E cup
  • 7 inches = F cupTo girls who like some private message advice, all you need to do is provide me your weight, height and your bra measurement based on this method. Remember do not give me the figure of what you wear give me the figure that you get from this method.

I find it a little creepy you're asking girls to PM you with their information..

any ways, why don't you just publicly share what you have learned? or at least give a little insight. I'm sexually active for the last 5 years,taking birth control as well (heard it also increases breast size) and I never noticed any changes in my breasts...

Guest aurorelle

Some ladies are shy to share everything in a forum that are filled with man and woman in it. This is not a forum where you only have ladies. Some would like to keep their matters private I respect that. That's why I ask them to PM me if they want. Is their choice. If the ladies prefer to talk it here than it is absolutely fine with me. What do they have to loose anyway? It is not as though I get 'turn on' by alphabetical figures and words. 
As I said earlier sex is a very very very very rare natural breast enhancement unless you are very very lucky!
Breast enhancement with natural herbs or even birth control involves knowledge of the basic menstrual chart especially the one involves progesterone and estrogen. Birth control pills comes in different forms too are you taking the one estrogen based or progesterone based? Are you estrogen dominance? Is your androgen level high? Are you progesterone dominance? These are the usual questions I will normally ask, through studying the physical characteristics given to me. Natural breast enhancement is all about hitting the right hormone at the right time. But for girls with a wash board chest birth control pills and herbs won't do for them because they do not have the necessary receptors to work with the hormone. They have to rely on another method through cell-therapy.

Guest aurorelle

One of the most used and popular breast enhancement method involves herbs. Woman all over the world used this to help their chest size to develop bigger. From my experience herbal routes does not work for every woman. Candidates that are successful with herbal breast enhancement/enlargement must have a cup size of at least a B cup for success chance to be 40%. The bigger your bust line the higher your chances are. Practically speaking you must already have something there in order to grow if you have nothing there it won't grow. The reason being is it involves the chemical and hormone receptors production in your body which I won't go into details because it is too complicated. I personally have used hops and pueraria mirifica many years back without any success at all. Every month after menses I kiss my little growth goodbye.
This are some of the most popular natural breast enhancement herbs that are in used today.
pueraria03.jpg
PUERARIA MIRIFICA
I013_Fenugreek.jpg
FENUGREEK
2010-10-04-15-49-28_Fennel2.jpg
FENNEL
hops.jpg
HOPS (are normally used to brew beer, man that drinks a lot have beer belly, due to hormones in it)
I know many ladies who use the herbal route of breast enhancement/enlargement by using it everyday throughout the whole cycle of their menses. Unless you are a genetically born man who wants to become a woman, you should never ever in a million years take phyto-estrogen throughout the menstrual cycle. Why? The very obvious reason, you mess up with your cycle causing your menses to be delayed and when your menses arrive the only thing you wish you have are many pain killers and your bed. Menstrual is a way our woman body detoxify every month. Block it the toxic will go back into your own blood. If you mess with your cycle too long you will start to develop cysts on your breasts, ovaries and uterus.
MenstrualCycle2_en.svg
MENSTRUAL CHART
Phyto-estrogen users must study their menstrual cycle. The above chart is a perfect 28 days menstrual. Look at how the estrogen level goes up and comes down and goes up a little and comes down. So what does this mean? This mean during the flow when the estrogen level on the way up that's the time you take the phyto-estrogen herbs. Look carefully at the part when it comes down, that is when you need to drop the herbs let your body rest and ovulate so that your cycle will be on time. If you take the herbs straight without stopping you are helping your body draw a straight line of estrogen level which is when your body do not ovulate and your period is delayed and you become very bloated.
They are few criteria you need to fulfill to be able to be a qualify yourself as a herbal breast enhancement/enlargement user.
-Is your average menstrual cycle on time? You do not need to have the perfect 28 days cycle but you must have the repetitive of the total days involve every month. -Do you know when you ovulate? Take the total days involve in your total menses cycle and minus 14 days that is when you ovulate.-Do you have a breast size of at least a small B cup? If you are smaller than that then you are practically wasting money and time.-Are you estrogen dominance? If you are you need to add progesterone hormone into your program, whether it is cream or herbs it is your choice. Go natural  not synthetic.-Are you done with puberty? If you are not and with to embark in the phyto-estrogen route please wait, don't ever mess with your hormone when you are growing up-Are you willing to commit a life time maintenance with the herbs you use? Your story won't end there after your breast reach your target, as you know phyto-estrogen are weaker than your own body estrogen, every few months you need to go back to the herbs on and off. 
If you answer YES to all then you are a perfect candidate!
Another misconception of herbal routeMany ladies have this idea in them when they do herbal breast enhancement. The higher the dosage the better. Natural breast enhancement is like singing you need to hit the right key which in here the right dosage. If you think high dosage is better, I can tell you, your body will jam up faster. Good quality herbs come in low dosage not high. Especially pueraria mirifica, it comes with 2 main kind, cultivated and wild grown. Good qualities one are cultivated harvested at its prime while wild grown are from the forest harvested by the locals to make money when it is not even prime (the world demands are high). That's why you see some of the PM products with low dosage and some with very high dosage (available mostly online, rejected by their country). If you actually go to Thailand or Japan you won't be able to see the high dosage ones. This goes the same with other herbs too.
I hope this helps you readers out there. Learn and don't be enslave by the market of natural breast enhancement products. :)

Guest nana544

Isn't small or big breast the cause of genetic from your mother? That is what I heard from a friend (she may be wrong). Anywho, I also heard that massaging the breasts will help them bigger, but then again it can be just a myth.

Guest aurorelle

Yes small or big breast are cause by parents genetic. Though it is genetic, but God is kind enough to place solutions in this world we just need to know where to find it. :)
Breast massages helps when we are in puberty, for adults we must have some flesh on chest or more than an A cup size to be able to massage. For those with nothing massages is like playing guitar with the rib bones which can be painful. Besides massages can only help ladies gain 1/4 to 1 cup without the use of any oral breast enhancement product. Ladies who choose this route must do it everyday consistently. :)

Guest aurorelle

Small chested ladies will benefit from cell-therapy breast enhancement method. Many heard of sheep placenta but I am fairly sure no one heard of cell-therapy breast enhancement. So what it is? Cell-therapy or organotherapy breast enhancement uses the same concept of sheep placenta. Centuries ago Paracelsus and many other physicians like him in the 16th century came out with a concept “Heart heals the heart, lung heals the lungs, spleen heals the spleen; like cures like”. 

This therapy is derived from harvested bovine glandular where it heals, rejuvenate, refresh and then teach the organ in your body to generate the require chemical, enzymes and hormones you need for breast enhancement to take place. This means not only it teach your body to generate the estrogen that it is required but also other chemicals and elements required by your breast to grow. In this case your body is the one that is going to perform the growing and not weak phyto-estrogen. Whatever that grow by your own body will stays just like how it is like in puberty. 

This method of breast enhancement not only effective for small chested ladies but also for those which already have breast but want to increase a cup or two. I have seen man who use this method manage to bump up his chest to a G cup in 2 years time. Man who uses this method of breast enhancement must be those who are 100% sure they don't want to be a man anymore. Because unlike herbs where the process can be reverse, cell-therapy breast enhancement cannot be reverse. This means after a fair amount of time with this therapy the man's testicles will soon learn how to produce estrogen while the testosterone level will slowly be gone from their body.

When comes to choosing cell-therapy based breast enhancement look for those who have its bovine raw ingredients comes from countries which have no BSE (mad cow disease) disease recorded. This means their cows are farm raise in a healthy environment. It doesn't matter where the product is produce from make sure the source country that the bovine glandular ingredients come from are safe. 

Another most important thing is finding reputable seller who knows the product they are selling who can support you when you need them. There are not many sellers in the market who does cell-therapy breast enhancement. There is probably a hand full only. Make sure you find one that is backed up by health practitioner.

Again I would like to stress this, natural breast enhancement are not some multi-vitamins you get off-shelves from supermarket or shopping center. When you choose to enhance your breast the natural ways you are playing with your body hormones. Seriously if you accidentally to knock your body hormone off balance can the sale girl who sell you the product advice you what to do? Is she able to teach you how to balance your hormone back? So go for those who know what they are selling and what they are talking about. Not somebody who parrot the product to you from their sales training!

Guest faiela1430291668

This is just plain creepy - why would you need girls to message you their bra sizes or measurements.  There are innocent preteens here who reads this forum  and they might actually believe all this stuff... Are you selling something by chance? 

I dont mean to be rude if you're not, truly.... 

Whatever it's worth, I don't believe  your claim *shrug*.

Guest aurorelle

First of all I am a woman. Second of all I am a concern natural health practitioner. I have seen girls and ladies getting desperate by doing things that they are not suppose to knocking their hormone totally off balance. That's why I am sharing whatever I know about growing breast the safe way. Just because I am concern I am not creepy. 
Seriously woman you have not seen what is creepy in this world. Birth control pills that is made from pregnant horse urine. Breast augmentation plastic surgery gone wrong. Wrong use of natural breast enhancement herbs that leads to infertility. That is creepy.
I have posted so many message did you see me selling anything here. It is only tips and advises. You ask the few girls who post to me in private did I do anything to them other than advice.
I was coming about to post articles related to breast massages for different breast size, breast enlargement pumps and etc. Since 3 ladies here LABEL me as creepy then I will stop. I took at least 3-4 hours to summarize what I know so people will understand when they read is. Since a sheer of kindness are label as evil then by all I won't do it anymore. 
Let God be my judge!
Goodbye everyone have a nice day! 

Guest monkeyinabarrel

I have a question if you ever come back.
Why would you recommend bovine glandulars?
Do you know why this would 'teach' your breasts to grow?
If this can make breasts grow, does it make other body areas grow as well?

You discuss about keeping your hormones in balance but I did some research and I found this:

How do Glandulars work?
Glandulars contain may substances including hormones. The major problem that arises is not knowing how much of these hormones or other substances are available in these extracts since they could vary from batch to batch and animal to animal. Also, since there are so many substances within these glandulars, it is difficult to know which of the substances is having a therapeutic influence and how they interact with the myriad other substances in the body.

http://www.raysahelian.com/glandulars.html

How would you help these girls keep their hormones in balance if you can only contact through personal messages?

Edit: what are the tags for quotes? obviously bb codes are no longer supported..

• 1 year later...
Guest veronicaharris13

I am trying to increase my breast size for 4 years and i never succeeded.All the pages on net are scams. But two months back i have breakthrough.I saw a weird page that talks about points - dante and stimpy . I am trying it for 6 weeks and i have success! There is no else on net that talks about these points. I tried to contact the writer for more details but with no success. Take it from me that it is free and it works.
http://www.byebyedoc.com/dante-and-stimpy-two-secret-points-that-promotes-breast-growth/

Guest pkang0327

You can increase your breast size by getting fat transfer.  It doesn't make a dramatic difference like using breast implants, but it can make them a lot bigger.The procedure is not as invasive as breast augmentation by implants.

Get a free online consultation at http://english.jkplastic.com/jk_contact/contactus.html to see if breast enlargement via fat injection is something you want to do.
You can see some examples if you google "breast augmentation fat transfer".

Archived