International 6

Guest vntz

1 rap, 6 people, 6 languages
ight, check it check it! Hook: Kenji Astro- English MKZ- Cantonese VNTZ- Mandarin Tommy Trieu- Vietnamese KustomEyez- Korean Kenji Astro- Japanese Bebe Riz- Tagalog Kenji brought all of us together, and did the mixing, so mad props to him. International 6

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tinasarangg

HOLY S...

that was puree hotness :wub:

kenji goh has mad skills. when is he coming back to soompi?

vntz nice job xD

u have a sexy voice.

Guest babiixru

OMGOOOOD KENJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII wtf the beginning was SO GOOOOD. omgod come back to IRC and let me dl this! i want to dl this so badly ahahah. this sounds so good , but if everyone had the same mic quality then it wound sound professional i'm seroius. i know you made up the hoook, i can't stop listening to it. OMGOOOD *creams in panties* haha stole that line from angie <3<333333333333333

anyway, i sort of directed this post as if it were kenji posting. but i should really address it to you. YOU SOUND REALLLY NICE (: bebe riz, she's one of the best female rappers i've heard. :wub::wub:

Guest fakeplastictrees

OMGOOOD *creams in panties* haha stole that line from angie <3<333333333333333

hahaha (;

anywayssssssssss

ohehmgee.

this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

even though i don't understand what you guys are saying except for the english&korean parts :blink:

you guys sound so effing sexxxxxxxy. rawrrr. <3

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

O_O I LOVED IT~~!_!

i got the cantonese and japanese parts too~~

vntz has a hot voice +__+

haha i thought MKZ had a hott voice too!

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

i thought they alll had exxtreme eargasmbringing voices haha. sorry i'm quite descriptive in a wrong way :)

eargasmbringing? hahaha intresting word to describe it =P

Archived