Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sad, some people keep bashing him because of Trot Lovers. Even while talking about this new drama, they still will mention how bad or how much they don't like TL. He didn't wrote the script, and yeah, I don't really like the blond or the make up, but really, I think acting wise, he was good in TL.
The earlier plot of TL is interesting and hilarious to me, especially their silent fight in the closet. I don't know why the script writer threw all kind of "Korean boring soap drama plot/twist" after  that but it did create/cause some sweet moments later, so it's not that bad too me. But yeah, I wish they will be more creative with the plot. 
I don't know why, during the photo shoot for the TL drama promotion, he looks gorgeous, but not in the drama itself. I think the make up artist is really at fault. But I'm satisfied with his acting performance, so can people stop saying things "his last drama is a disappointment" " I hate him TL" etc.
Or does all these condemnation means that they have high expectation with any of his new drama? KBD is a perfect drama character but I surely doesn't want my fav actor to keep playing the same kind of role...

Another translated article on "Angry Mom":  http://kpopfighting.com/2015/02/06/ji-hyun-woo-joins-kim-hee-sun-for-angry-mom-drama/

It has been confirmed that Ji Hyun Woo and Kim Hee Sun will headline upcoming MBC TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Angry Mom.’

Kim Hee Sun plays the role of Jo Kang Ja, who is known for being the best fighter during her high school days. She then gets married, and settles down to become a fiesty housewife. After discovering that her daughter Oh Ah Ran (Kim Yoo Jung) is having trouble with bullies in school, Jo Kang Ja enters the school as a student to find out the cause of the problem. Kim Hee Sun is seeking a breakthrough with her new role, which will definitely bring joy and some sadness at the same time to viewers watching the drama.

Ji Hyun Woo takes on the role of high school teacher, Park No Ah, in the drama. Park No Ah still believes that the world is innocent and pure, and never has doubts in what others say, and is thus labeled as a ‘naive teacher’ by many. With his strong belief in the role of a teacher, he meets a mysterious transfer student (Kim Hee Sun) on his first day of work, and learns a dark secret in the process, and begins to do battle against the Korean education system.

Ji Hyun Woo showed off her perfect warm guy charms in his last project, and although he appears to be starring as a ‘weakling’ in his new drama, he still possesses a kind-hearted spirit.

‘Angry Mom’ tells the story of a young mum who once dominated Busan as a leader of school gangs, and makes her return to school to protect her child that’s suffering from school violence. The drama’s script was the winner of MBC′s scriptwriting contest last year, and will begin in March after ‘Kill Me, Heal Me.’

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

If they wanted to use a pic from the  APAN awards, they could have used this one instead!

20141115_APAN_009.jpg

Found these lovelies from Trot Lovers on the dc blog (gifs by 아이스티):

seems like the new server is a bit slower, so I'm gonna put my pics and gifs in spoiler tags to save bandwidth)

tl_smile_002.gif
tl_smile_003.gif
tl_smile_004.gif
tl_smile_001.gif

I have to admit his new smile has grown on me.

Guest kyung-jin

7 Handsome South Korean actors who pursued their love interests in real life

by Shelly M on Wed, Mar 11, 2015

via dramafever

6. Ji Hyun Woo

JiHyunWoo.jpg

The Trot Lovers actor boldly declared that he loved his Queen In Hyun’s Man co-star Yoo In Na at the drama's finale fan meeting. She was utterly surprised by his confession, and the pair dated for two years before calling it quits.

Archived